Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate

+2
mimi
moonchild_danimeri
6 posters

Go down

Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate Empty Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate

Post by moonchild_danimeri Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

If you don't know, Operation Beautiful is a website created by one woman, caitlin, who is determined to make sure every girl knows she's beautiful. The media portrays "beautiful" as thin, curvy, and pretty hair, but there'sso much more than that. Weight, hairand curves have nothing to do with it. The mission of Kerli is basically to spread love, and Operation Beautiful's mission is-like I said-making sure girls know they're beautiful.

I think Kerli would love it if we participated in OperationBeautiful,and combine the two missions. Instead of JUST tellingwomen how beautiful they are, we could also tell everyone how much they're loved. All it takes is a post-it note with a positive message of love and beauty. I think we should take pictures of the notes we leave and send them to Kerli so that she can participate in this as well. I think itd be amazing for her to be involved in something like this. We could write stuff about beauty, confidence, and use quotes that Kerli herself taught us. (We can't get in trouble for that either, because there's no profit xp)

Does anyone agree?

Last edited by moonchild_danimeri on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonchild_danimeri
moonchild_danimeri

Back to top Go down

Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate Empty Re: Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate

Post by mimi Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 am

i think its a beautiful idea!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate Empty Re: Kerli + Operation Beautiful...a mission I think Kerli would appreciate

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 am

I agree <3
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 am

yeah,nice idea

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 am

I love this idea <3
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:20 pm

I've been thinking about doing something along these lines anyway Smile This is a wonderful idea.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down