Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Billboard

Go down

Operation Billboard Empty Operation Billboard

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello Soldiers =) Recently Kerli put out that video for recruitment, and it got a lot of positive responses. A lot of people saying they want to be a soldiers in this AOL. That is Awesome!!!

I just want to get the word out that there is a coordinated effort to put a jetpack on Kerli, and shoot her (not literally) to the top of the charts, but it will take all the soldiers to join in. Would like to have 100+ likes before Monday so that we can switch into a higher gear ASAP =)

Go HERE for details
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Billboard-Kerli/119396901480545

Let us drop a Kerli Lovebomb on the world!! = )

P.S. I want to respect the forums rules, and I do not know if this is the place to post this, so if it is not in the right place I can understand it being moved....

Bobby

Back to top Go down

Operation Billboard Empty Re: Operation Billboard

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't see how liking something on facebook will put her on the billboard charts. This charts is based on album sales and radio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

i agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Read the info, guys.

Soldiers, I have called you here so we can do this thing up right. = ) I think it's time we put tactics to good use. I believe if we do this right we can lift Kerli to the top of the charts faster than the snail pace of the music industry.

So are you guys ready to do this ish??? Here is the plan:

~I have organized an operation, where we will all tweet a group of stations per day (twitack =)). We must all contact the same stations in the same time frame to make an impact.

~Because there are no followers yet, the first group of stations will be up for a few days so that we get the maximum tweets to these first stations.

~What to tweet: In your own words, (Try not to copy/paste) request that these stations play “Army of Love” and do not forget to add @kerlimusic to your tweets.

~Here is our first list of stations to target (tweet):

@wild955

@xl1067

@x1015

@979kissfm

The next set of stations will be listed when this page gets 100+ likes. That should not take too long. When we get enough likes we can do bigger groups of stations, and on a daily basis (I have an expansive list waiting)... You can follow my twitter @bjc735

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down