Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Love? No, of course not.

+2
RoxyMoon
Natt
6 posters

Go down

...Love? No, of course not. Empty ...Love? No, of course not.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 pm

There's this thing that's been hurting me for quite the long time now. So when I was in my second year of high school, I got my classes switched in the middle of the year. It really pissed me off at first, having to get used to a new teacher and new people. But it turned out brilliant, because I had one of my classes with most of my friends, and this girl... Her name is Majdah. And yes i'm gay. I had never talked to her before then, and I was sooo shy to even open my mouth around her. But she was the nicest and funniest girl I have ever met. Hearing her voice just made me happy. My friends forced me to tell her I liked her, and I told her through text during class. She said she liked me back. I was so happy... But she was dating another girl at the time. One day I went to her house and had a movie night sort of thing, and at like 3am we were sitting on her bed in her room in the dark and she was holding my hands. Suddenly, she was pushing her head closer and closer to me, and then she started kissing me. I didn't know what to think, because she was cheating. Then, throughout the year, we began to fall in love. I really don't know how it happened, but it did. Two years went by, and we haven't even dated. We're in out last year of high school, and we STILL haven't dated because she said she wasn't ready for a relationship after her and her girlfriend broke up. But one day, we went to this event called First Friday, and I thought we were having the best time together because we were holding hands and kissing and what not. We met up with our other friends, and saw our friend named Chad. He was with this girl named Shannon, who claims to be bi. We both thought she was cute. But she was on a date with Chad, and it really pissed him off because she started following us. We sat down on the curb with some friends, and suddenly I look over at her and Shannon, and they were totally making out and Majdah was hella grabbing Shannon's boobs. I literally felt my heart break... It was horrible. Seeing the girl I love with all my heart, kissing some girl she JUST met. Then, like 2 weeks later, Shannon was texting me telling me she loves her, and that they're going to be together when she KNOWS I love her... Then I texted Majdah telling her that I'M the one who loves her, and who's always been there for her for 2 fucking years. But she chose Shannon over me... I'm literally tearing up as i'm typing this. It hurts to think about it. The one person that I loved so much, chose someone she knew for 2 weeks, over me. I can't help but ask myself, why her?

Back to top Go down

...Love? No, of course not. Empty Re: ...Love? No, of course not.

Post by Natt Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Honey, I see that she is important for you, excuse me I don't know too much about love, relarionship... but I think that you should listen to voice of your heart. Unfortunately love hurts, be try fight about her. I wish you everything the best in your life.

P.S. your name sounds so much Polish Razz I thought that you are from Poland
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyMoon Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:09 pm

im really sorry all of that happened to you, it sucks and i know exactly how you feel, i fell in love with my best friend, told her i liked and she said she liked me back, we were "together" for a year but without a label and never been on a real date, then all of a sudden she leaves me for a guy she met over thanksgiving break. i know it hurts like hell, i asked my self the same questions but i never really got an answer and i hate to say it but the cliche "time heals all wounds" is right. im not the best advise giver but i really hope things work out and get better for you, and you meet someone who can give you all the love you deserve to have and more.
RoxyMoon
RoxyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 am

I'am sorry to here that.I'am sure you will find some one elise who will treat you better.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by InêsMendes Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 am

Sometimes we feel so broken that it feels too hard to get over but, if she truly cared about you, she wouldn't have left you. I know it sucks and that it hurts fucking bad. Trust me, I'm sort of there right now. I know I should get over it and heal but it's difficult. You should do the same Wink When it's time to let go, you will let go; you just have to be easy on yourself.

That Shannon girl is being a true bitch and Majdah is out of her brain too! I am not going to judge Majdah but, what she did wasn't pretty, at all. Not going to judge her for cheating on her girlfriend but going to judge her for fooling you around! That's fucking messed up. Some people are just dense and others just don't own a fucking heart. You're better than that and if that's you on the picture, you're hella cute!

You'll find a girlfriend, for sure! And a much better one! Buy some candles, listen to music and just cry. Crying helps healing Like a Star @ heaven Let your anger out through something like sports; can you do that? Write music, if you can. Write a story, and let your thoughts out. Let the hurt wash away.

InêsMendes

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 am

Calm down. You're really young to cry over dead relationships. You should, and you can, find someone else. I was torn apart when my ex left me for my best friend, i loved him so much and after 4 years madly in love, he breaks up with me and starts a relationship with her. I rocked bottom and said to myself "FUCK THEM! I'M BETTER OF WITHOUT THEM." I was young, pretty, social, kind, everybody loved (and still do) me...So i spend the greatest time of my life. I was having fun, and partying and they were watching me with guilt. FUCK THEM ALL......life is in front of you.... <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Awh you guys are awesome <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 am

The pain does go away.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by InêsMendes Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 pm

MoonChildMilena wrote:Awh you guys are awesome <3

I'm just glad if I help Smile

InêsMendes

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 am

Sends you lots of love!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Awh thank you! <33

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:14 pm

yw.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

If she's going to behave like that, sweetie, she's not worth your time. I know it sucks and it hurts like hell but we have to go through so many people and so much pain before we find someone who IS worth it Smile
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down