Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you love about yourself!

+9
BrowniesBeffy
alis18
Claudia
Krissy
NocturnDrops
TheLastSongbird
Midnight
TanyaMinxy
mile86
13 posters

Go down

What do you love about yourself! Empty What do you love about yourself!

Post by mile86 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:01 am

I think it's REALLY important to love yourself. Some parts of you, you're gonna hate, but some others you're gonna love.. And you MUST love them..So, each one should say what you love about yourselves.. Inside and outside. And I'm going first...

I love the little beauty spot Ι have above my lip.. Some people think it's a piercing, but it's a little dot.. I find it sexy. and I love it. I also love the shape of my lips, they're not big, but when I put lipstick on, I feel so good, and I like that they're curvy. On the inside I love that I laugh a lot, and make people laugh too.As the song says "I'm a happy dreamer.." <3

your turn..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

What do you love about yourself! Empty Re: What do you love about yourself!

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 am

On the outside I like my hair, its dyed blonde but I still love it Smile
I love my eyes, I love my ass Very Happy , I love my nails, my legs, I love my smile Smile
On the inside I love that I am really good person, I am always there to my friends, I am always ready to help, to talk if someone needs to talk... I love these things but I got hurt many times because of this Sad
I think that I am too good for this world.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:57 am

I like my eyes (not including my eyebrows Razz ), I like my nose and my lips.
I like that I'm a really nice and friendly person. I like that I'm always there to help. I like that I'm always trying my best (can be negative too).
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 pm

oh so nice to see that you love yourselves..And we are too similar.. I'm an open book to the others, I express myself too easy and I'm exposed to bad people too. People tend to hurt me, and I'm still there, we gotta fix some things people! hahaha..Nice nice babies..

And Tanya, my little Bubbleprincess, you are really really beautiful, there's nothing not to like about you honey <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 pm

mile86 wrote:
And Tanya, my little Bubbleprincess, you are really really beautiful, there's nothing not to like about you honey <3

Thank you so much :3
You make my evening beautiful <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 pm

I love all of the little beauty marks on my stomach. I tried to have them removed once, but it didn't work, now i embrace it and love them.

I also really love my abs.

on the inside I love that I can selflessly give myself to someone in this world. I like that I am relatively smart, and can write poetry and pick up languages fairly easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:06 am

I like my hair, my eyes - including my eyelashes and eyebrows - my lips, my freckles, my legs, and my hands and feet. I like being short more often than not too, it's one of the first things people notice about me (obviously), and it adds to my character. Even though I'm not the kind of person to push myself into the spotlight, I like being noticed, and if people like the fact that I'm tiny and "cute", I'm perfectly happy with that.

As for on the inside, I love my connection to the magickal and spirit realms. My life would feel so dull without that. I like that I'm descended from two Irish families. (My mum's side of the family originated from Ireland and my biological father is Irish.) I'm pretty sure that's where my love of the Fae, the magickal and writing stories comes from. My talent for writing is something I particularly love about myself. I'm certain writing is my calling. I like my singing voice, my empathy with others, and my ability to see the fantastical in "ordinary life". I like that I have so much love to give, I like being weird, and I love that, no matter what happens, I am always so happy to be alive.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:On the inside I love that I am really good person, I am always there to my friends, I am always ready to help, to talk if someone needs to talk... I love these things but I got hurt many times because of this Sad
I think that I am too good for this world.

I know exactly how you feel on that one Tanya <3 I've been hurt a few too many times because of that.

on the outside I love my hair, its ruined but hey, its blue! Very Happy I like the way I dress, I love my eyes.
on the inside I like how I'm not dependant on what other people think of me, I dont follow the masses.
I love how I'm a good person and this may sound weird but I love how I feel that I don't belong in this world. o.O it feels really lonely though sometimes.
I love how badly I have hurted the passed 5 years because I've grown very understanding and sympathatic because of this, its something alot of people lack in this world.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 am

NocturnDrops wrote:
I love how I'm a good person and this may sound weird but I love how I feel that I don't belong in this world. o.O it feels really lonely though sometimes.

I feel ya. All the hate in this world just makes me break down and cry sometimes, and I can't see how most people can just carry on like it isn't happening. I feel like if I met an alien, I'd connect better with them than pretty much all of humanity. I feel as though I belong on some other planet in another universe, or with the Fae in their realm. I think I've found my bridge to this elsewhere that I belong in somebody, and quite often when they're gone I feel alone. But I'd imagine that I, along with anyone else who feels lonely here, have something important to do, and when that's done I'll find my way to where I really want to be.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 am

I wish I knew the reason why I was here, because right now I'm aimless in life.
I don't have that somebody I can feel at home with. because those who I might be are too far away and the ones who I should fel at home with put me 2nd or stab me in the back. and with being 2nd I mean to my boyfriend who's married to his stupid playstation.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Aw no Sad I understand, I've been through that too, getting stabbed in the back by people I thought cared about me. I really hope that somebody who deserves you comes to you soon. I know it's easy for me to say, but I mean it, you deserve somebody who's going to give you everything, and they will find you <3
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I love that.I try to see the good in everybody. I like my body, eyes, hair. i love that im a pretty good person. I always try and do the right thing.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 am

I love my hair, I love my eyes and the colour of it and my lips.

I love my "I don't care what others think, I like the way I am" attitude, people tell me they are envious of it and it makes me feel bold and confident about myself. I'm extremely nice to the point of having no enemies. I love how I am different and don't follow the crowd, I am not a black sheep but a very colourful one.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:35 pm

I like my eyes and my hair.....and my legs and my nose =))
I love that i'm so funny and a good person......and how i live my life simple but at the same time i do my best with everything. I like that I make people laugh and that i am very sweet ...and that i'm not like the other people
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

I like my knees down to my ankle. Strange place to like, but it looks good wth high heels. With sneakers it looks like the shoe ate my foot.

I also like my finger, they are not skinny or chubby, something in between. And my nails make them look longer ^^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

I love my hair, even though it isn't as thick as I wish it was it's still VERY strong and has handled so much abuse over the years but it's still the same quality as always.
I love my eyes, they're almond shaped and a liiiitle bit tilted because of my native american heritage.
I love my pale skin, it IS a bit annoying that you can see my veins here and there on my body because of how ridiculously pale it is. But I still LOVE it.
I also love my long and slender fingers and my nails.
And my favorite part about my body is probably my natural corset waist.

As for the inside, I love that I am always doing my best and that I'm very honest. I don't like lying. And I always care a lot about people around me.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Very Happy yay 4 everyone.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Creativesally Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 pm

I love my height (I am 6 foot tall ^^) I love my eyes, I love my waist and my hips.
I love the fact that I can laugh about almost anything, wether I am alone or with people, I laugh very easily.
I love my ability to listen.
Creativesally
Creativesally

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 am

MOONCHILDREN are pretty awesome.. <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

I like my ability to cope with new things Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am

Creativesally wrote:I love my height (I am 6 foot tall ^^) I love my eyes, I love my waist and my hips.
I love the fact that I can laugh about almost anything, wether I am alone or with people, I laugh very easily.
I love my ability to listen.

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah-Bear1999 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I love everything about me you might think tht sounds stuck up but i dont like to hate on myself think about it you could spend hours trying to fix what was ofvviously ment to be there right but you could think about the possitive about your self and then everything about you seems perfect Smile sunny but i like on the inside is my way to look on the bright side Smile Smile

Sarah-Bear1999

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Wow O.o

I love the way you think. I would like to think the same way but its impossible Sad
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 am

oh double wow

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down