Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love ??. ♥

+13
moonchild_amarah
TheLastSongbird
joseph325625
EetuJaKeijut
Forace
lyndseyjoy
mimi
javieljones
Krissy
Liisu
bashtoo
BrowniesBeffy
Winter
17 posters

Go down

Love ??. ♥ Empty Love ??. ♥

Post by Winter Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 pm

What is love? A real one! "They say hate is a strong word but they throw around love like it's nothing." So what do you guys think of love?

Last edited by Winter on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Love ??. ♥ Empty Re: Love ??. ♥

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 pm

I don't think I have been in love yet. Maybe I have been it in the past, if so I don't remember it.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by bashtoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm too young too think anything of love, but from what i have gone through i may say love is bittersweet. The first trembles (?) of love i felt a while ago. Man, it sucks when you know that the one you are dying for doesn't care about you. Yeah, in this case you should say to yourself that he doesn't deserve you, you should forget about him and don't be sad, but it's not that simple. In the other side, where you find the love, you get together, everything is going great, but then there is that day when everything ends up. Then you should adapt to your new life again and keep going, which can be really hard (well, i haven't experienced such a thing, but these are my views on the second option) So, I hope I'll find love one day, soon and see for real it's beautiful and bad sides. Till then, all my love is to my close ones and all of the moonchildren <3 ILU
bashtoo
bashtoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Love is selfless. you get this feeling where you only want to give and give and give, but expect nothing in return. just the one to stay by your side. all the way. Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Liisu wrote:Love is selfless. you get this feeling where you only want to give and give and give, but expect nothing in return. just the one to stay by your side. all the way. Smile

That say's it right! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:23 pm

u can't just take take take..You gotta give too. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 pm

I can just take take take haha =D But the other person would expect some things too. I mean, there is no such love at today's world, in my opinion. Maybe a love that a mother could give to her child. But not a love that a woman/man could give to any other woman/man.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm

I've never felt that romantic love yet. I've always been very...reserved
with my emotions when it comes to dating and all. It would be nice to
have but I'm not out looking for it now. It'll find me in time ^__^
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 pm

what ive learned is, that it comes when you the least expect it.
i have been in love, which is something you can't describe. ive also been heartbroken and it is possibly the worst feeling in the world and you literally ache from inside.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm

could't have said it better myself.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 am

no

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

I dont believe that you can be 'too young' to love.
It just has to do with your relationship with a person , how often you're around them or communicate with them , you're connection , ect. For me, it all started with one deep conversation. It's something that I cant explain at all. I was in grade 8. I didnt realize it happened, until I got my heart broken. I still love him to this day, but it's a really strange kind of love .. not like, a brotherly kind of thing, but almost the same way I would love myself? I'm not sure, but that's the best way I could describe it. x]] He's one of my best friends now though. dating my bestfriend. ;o
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Beautiful story! <3 (: I'm happy for you. Hope it lasts as you want! (:
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

so amazing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Winter wrote:I am not sure if it was love, but there was a boy in my old skhool: when I saw him, I remember my heart beat faster and how I couldn't talk to him. And when he walked by me, I remember many times I got away to scream!

To me, that sounds like you only had a crush on him. I had a crush on a few boys when I was in school, too :D But I could never talk to them, I was so sure I was ugly or that they wouldn't be interested in me anyways. I'm glad nothing happened, though! I'm so much happier with the one I'm with now! We've been together for 4 years and about 5 months now. Engaged for 2 years.

First time I saw him, it was the first day at a new school and we were in the same group. I remember thinking: "damn, he's cute!" :D But again, thinking that I'm ugly and that he's not interested, I didn't even try to talk to him. I wasn't looking for a relationship. A week later we were together :D
I don't know what happened. Maybe because I wasn't trying to get his attention, I was acting my goofy self, so he noticed me xD

I was the first one to say "I love you", he wasn't sure. But he said it back a few days later <3 But I still don't quite know how to describe love. I just want to be with him. I miss him when he's not in the same room with me. I love cooking for him. I love having a conversation with him. His skin feels and smells so nice. He's so handsome. It's easy to be around him. I just want to grow onto him like a little parasite and never let go xD Haha, I sound so obsessive. He can go where he wants, usually he goes drinking with his friends. And hurts himself xD Right now he has a broken knee.
I'd be devastated if we broke up one day :<
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

Haha yep, I know that it was only a crush (:
Oh wow, I can see how you feel! You describe it the best that you could by only writing! I'm sure you feel even stronger. I have never cooked for anyone before, I don't know how to cook either, haha =D But that sounds so cute! I can see that you have found the right person, soulmate, and I am so happy for you! And you are not ugly!! You are gorgeous! I wish everyone finds the right person like you! <3 x
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 am

Oh i've been terribly romantic person for the last three years, but people here have kinda killed it. I'm still the only guy in the town who dresses up differently and NOBODY would have the guts here to date me because it would kill their social rank over here lol Very Happy

Last edited by EetuJaKeijut on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 am

Yeaa you're not ugly at all! If I were a guy I could date you haha =D Seriously. I know you are going to find the right person aswell, when you go to the US, cause nobody gives a damn about others' choices there. Ahhww so good luck! And I know that you won't, but still don't let anyone make you regret who you are or bring you down. Be proud and if you're happy that way, nobody can kill it. (:
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 am

@Winter: Yay, I knew I said something smart! :D I'm sure the same can be said with better words, but those are mine and that's how I feel :3

You're right, my feelings are stronger than what I said. I used to feel nauseaous when I missed him so much! I'm more calm nowadays :)

You know, there's a saying "tie miehen sydämeen käy vatsan kautta". "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" :D I guess it means that if a woman can cook, she'll find a man, haha.

And thank you! Maybe I wouldn't use a strong word like "gorgeous" to describe myself, but I know that at least I'm not ugly :D You're very beautiful, too <3

@Ene: Yeah, Finns have a very closed mindset. But I feel old when I see kids nowadays, their clothes are horrifying! No clear color scheme, clothes are too big or too small... The look like a cat has puked on them :D But at the same time, I don't really care. People should wear whatever makes them feel comfortable. My style is kind of goth but with my own taste in things, and it suits me just fine. I can't imagine wearing something bright colored O_o And that social rank thing is total bullshit, it's only at school, where you "have to" impress people not to be left alone. I was bullied at school by the popular girls, and I was alone most of the time. Which is fine now, I'm a much better person this way :D People like me, I have many friends and I get job offers everywhere. No need for social ranking anymore.
So you just be brave, Ene, and wear whatever you like. I'm sure someone will fall in love with you :3 You have a personality, you're not a part of the kitty-puke :D
Besides, looks don't matter when you love someone!
Btw, I found my fiance when I moved away from home ;)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:25 am

Winter wrote:Yeaa you're not ugly at all! If I were a guy I could date you haha =D Seriously. I know you are going to find the right person aswell, when you go to the US, cause nobody gives a damn about others' choices there. Ahhww so good luck! And I know that you won't, but still don't let anyone make you regret who you are or bring you down. Be proud and if you're happy that way, nobody can kill it. (:

Aw thank you <3. US has been my plan for career and relationship heh.

Forace wrote:@Ene: Yeah, Finns have a very closed mindset. But I feel old when I see kids nowadays, their clothes are horrifying! No clear color scheme, clothes are too big or too small... The look like a cat has puked on them Very Happy But at the same time, I don't really care. People should wear whatever makes them feel comfortable. My style is kind of goth but with my own taste in things, and it suits me just fine. I can't imagine wearing something bright colored O_o And that social rank thing is total bullshit, it's only at school, where you "have to" impress people not to be left alone. I was bullied at school by the popular girls, and I was alone most of the time. Which is fine now, I'm a much better person this way Very Happy People like me, I have many friends and I get job offers everywhere. No need for social ranking anymore.
So you just be brave, Ene, and wear whatever you like. I'm sure someone will fall in love with you :3 You have a personality, you're not a part of the kitty-puke Very Happy
Besides, looks don't matter when you love someone!
Btw, I found my fiance when I moved away from home Wink

Yeah, Finnish people are quite the close mindet, but specially here in small village where everybody knows everybody. Hämäläiset heh. But thanks for all the couraging words, i know this will be better one day Very Happy

Last edited by EetuJaKeijut on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Love is amazing. Until the person you like rips your heart out and light it on fire.
Sad
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

^ That's because you haven't found the right one yet. You're young. You have so much time to give so much love. Take it as it happens, and don't worry Smile

The amount of times I was told something similar to what I just said when I was crushing on people in my early to mid-teens...and yet I never really listened.

Hmm...love, to me, is seeing someone for who they really are, even all their little flaws, and still never, ever wanting anyone else. You always want to be with that person, be there for them and take care of them. They may annoy the living hell out of you sometimes, but you can never stay angry at them, because you realise that's just who they are, and if they weren't like that, they wouldn't be who you fell in love with. You can just lie around and talk and be stupid together for ages and you won't get bored of being around them. It's just like having a best friend, except that extra something special is there that tells you it's true love.

From personal experience, I've also realised that a part of love can be sitting with your other half on the bathroom floor for ages because they've got so drunk they've made themself ill, and rubbing their back and/or keeping their hair out the way when they throw up and not being grossed out by it, and then persuading them to drink some water xD But honestly, I'm being serious. And then just the thanks you get in return are enough for you, they don't need to make it up to you any other way.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 am

^ That sounds so familiar :D Many times I have taken care of my drunken fiance (even when he acted all suicidal and depressed and not interested in me...), wiped vomit off his face, held him and made food for him. He's all hug hug kiss kiss the next day :D

There are little things he does that annoy me, but I don't want anybody else :3
I'm pretty sure I'm annoying sometimes as well x)

I'm not bored of him even after over four years, I want to be with him just as bad as in the beginning. And we are very stupid together :D Mainly because my laugh is so funny (kiu kiu kiu), so he likes to make me laugh all the time by making up stupid songs and stories, tickling me and making fart noises. ...Now I sound simple-minded for laughing at those things O_o
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 am

^ Haha, that's not simple-minded at all, pretty much anyone finds stupid stuff like that funny xD I know I do. He makes me laugh a lot, so when I make him laugh I feel all warm and fuzzy because I know I can make him happy too.

I've been with him for just over a year and 7 months, but my feelings haven't changed either. Well, they have, but they haven't. I'm pretty sure you'll know what I mean, Forace. You get so settled into being in love with them, and your feelings get deeper, but they're more relaxed than when you first fell in love.

Oh, and Forace, he said the other day, and I quote, that I'm "going to have a kickass tattoo" Razz
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 am

He makes me laugh, I make him laugh with my laugh, and I laugh at his laugh and so on. We're two laughing idiots :DD It ends when I can't breathe anymore x)

I understand, feelings are the same, but different. I've noticed that I'm not that panicky when he goes somewhere. I know he'll come back :) I guess there's more trust?

Of course the tattoo's kickass, I designed it! ;D
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 am

Love is everything,the base of our existence,therefore we're fighting,LOVE ♥
Love towards nature,love towards friends,love towards certain food,love towards music..everything everything is love and it just keeps us alive ♥

(btw,being in love is difficult though..)

moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Love is when you show everyone, even your enemies, that you respect them... you also show them kindness and you don't try to do anything that would destroy them physically and emotionally. And, if I may be so bold as to say something from my religion, God is Love... somewhere in the book it says that "Love never fails."

To me, Love is the most powerful thing in the world. It can always over come hate. When you say you hate your enemy, it shows weakness of the soul and heart. If you say that you Love your enemy, it shows that you are strong in knowing that everyone must have good somewhere, even if it isn't shown on the surface.

As for me... I don't know if I have experience Love as in "True Love." I did like this one guy... I could say I loved him. He's graduated, so obviously too old for me. One of my old friends reminded me of my innocence and how it was wrong but... I just can't help but think about him almost everyday. I wonder, if even for a moment, he felt any shred of any kind of Love for me as I did for him everyday since the day I saw him... since the day I heard his voice.

When he got a girl friend, I thought it might kill me to see him with her... but then I thought, "It only matters that he is happy and well... with that I can live." Literally, those words came to my mind.

So please tell me... is this some form of Love? Or is it just a crush that is crushing me?
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 am

Unlike OP, I think you can be in love more than once. I've had numerous of relationships, but I've only been truly in love twice. And we never even got to start dating the second time I was in love, because he got cold and started treating me like crap right after he had gotten what he wanted.

But even though I've been in love twice, it's a feeling I don't understand. I don't understand how people can take it so lightly, while others take it too seriously. Sometimes I don't even believe in love, because I just can't understand it. But then I remember those two.

When I was in love with Chris, I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. I would catch myself just looking at him, even though he had his back turned. Even though I hate the sound of heartbeats, his was like the most beautiful music in the world. I could just lie there with my ear against his chest and listen to him just be alive. And if he had his back turned against me when I woke up, I didn't mind at all. I could just lie there and watch it, looking at his tattoos...the back of his head... just simply look and wish my short time with him would last forever.

And love is also what I feel for my best friend. I love her more than anything in the world (even though her position as my "BFF" isn't very safe at the moment since she's been treating me more and more like crap). I can't even explain it, she just came from nowhere and mended me when I was the most broken. I'd do anything for her, because she's so precious to me.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am

I read this on someone tumblr once:

I don't see it as a superficial force that joins two people, it’s something MUCH deeper than that. Love is a conjoining of two souls who have compromised on a certain plane of existence.
Love isn’t easy to keep manifested between two souls. It’s not a fairytale machine that just self-maintains, it needs to be oiled and checked frequently for rusted parts, leaks and clogs. But, if it were easy then it wouldn’t be so special would it?
Do I believe in love at first sight? No. I used to, but now I realize that to believe that is just a shallow and naive perspective. I absolutely believe in attraction at first sight, but love is something so much deeper than physical appearance or even personality. It is something you should cherish, nourish, and do everything in your power to hold onto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 am

i agree.you said it best

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:29 am

For me love's not only romantic love..love is the basic of life,love keeps us alive and love leads us through life..everything which leads to joy is loverelated..like u even have to love ur job to become succesful in it..love is everywhere and if it hasn't reached certain spots on earth we should put love there,that's what we're fighting for..our army of love ♥
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 am

Whether it is love for your friends and family or significant other or for other people, there is always caring for them no matter what they do and being there for them when they need your support. There's that knowing that if they mess up or if you mess up, the one will be there for the other. It brings you happiness. There's the love you feel when you're hanging out with your friends laughing like crazy, that warmth you get when you're celebrating a tradition with your family and you all accept each other. There's the happiness that comes from being with that special guy or girl and how it feels when they kiss you and you can actually feel their love for you, and the glad relief you feel when you're totally wasted and your best friend is there, holding back your hair and making you drink lots of water. Even love for others (with charities or the MoonChildren that you've never met) there is a compassion and a happiness that comes from doing nice things for them, whether it's complimenting someone who needs it or doing volunteer work.

Love is such a beautiful thing... and when heartbreak happens, that might mean that there was love but not romantic love or it might mean that it wasn't really true love. So don't get down by a broken heart... I know from experience... it will teach you how to love the next person even stronger and how to know if they are as loving to you as you deserve. It can be an excellent feeling <3
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

very well said.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm

I think that real love is when you care about someone with all of your heart and soul, being there for them always and never hurting them INTENTIONALLY (We all hurt eachother in the heat of the moment or without thinking) despite any flaws they might have.
In most cases you will even see these flaws and accept them as just another part of what makes them so beautiful and special to you. No one is perfect after all.
Anyway, that's just a fragment of the way I see it. I love a lot of family and friends of course but I've actually been "in" love twice.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 am

I agree tara!! Very Happy So true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content