Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanistic kerli

+11
PhoenixLlewellyn
AennilLinnEa
Krissy
catloafwithpotato
Forace
EetuJaKeijut
ElvenSoldier
Ragdoll*Bunny
Natt
Little Phoenix
Flapjack
15 posters

Go down

Satanistic kerli Empty Satanistic kerli

Post by Flapjack Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am

''Kerli uses the same satanic freemasonic symbolism that can be found on virtually every CD - the only logical conclusion is that it is not by accident. Check out my 3 part Satanic Conspiracy in the Music Industry and see that satanic freemasons are using the music industry as a propaganda tool against the masses. Turn your back on this world and walk with Jesus!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJq7W9WFZ3A

I just saw this on youtube, and i was like, wtf? I have never ever thought about that, I dont know what I think about it, but first of all I dont find satanism wrong, so i dont really care about it, but I wonder what you guys think about it? Is this not at all what the video says? that it just happend to be like that? or.. yeah, what do you think? tongue
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Satanistic kerli Empty Re: Satanistic kerli

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 am

I think this is ridiculous.
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 am

I think that this isn't good topic (I know that I'm stupid that I write it). TOL is place of love.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 am

Ever since music was born, it was always tied to Satanism. I don't think they know what Satanism is. I'm sorry but those who likes to give fear to others to convert are not any better in my book. I can say so much about what religious missionaries have done, but I am not gonna go there. I don't trust them (not talking about the religion or the people, just the leaders). I've seen videos like these and as interesting as it seems, it's all propaganda and convert for all to me.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 am

But is this just a coincidence, or is it a thought behind it? I dont know if anyone here knows, but Im just intrested to know?
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 am

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am

people have the wrong information on Satanism. It is not worshipping the devil it is doing what you can to worship YOURSELF. You do what you can do no matter what the result is to others if it will make yourself happy. I have see this in many people but the music industry is very much of this happening with artists and bands so I KINDA see their point. BUT this video is done in the wrong way, it does not say the true meaning of Satanism and it is full of conspiracy.

The motto of Satanism is Fay ce que vouldras (Do what thou wilt). Meaning do what you want regardless of how it hurts others. I can maybe see how they will define Kerli as a Satanist because of lyrics like "there's nothing higher than me" and how she say she is God. But this is not mention in that video so it makes no sense. Kerli didn't even write this music video for WOA so its stupid that people keep say she put hidden messages in it. Maybe the writers of this video did, but not Kerli herself.

it's real messed up. This is why I love and worship Jesus and not myself. I am not God and I will never worship myself.

don't hate me now for saying this. I always seem to make people mad when I say something about a sensitive thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 am

Thank you Smile That was very intresting!

I hope no one think something weird about me just because i made this thread, i just wanted to know what people thought about it, and so. I dont believe in anything, and i dont think it's wrong to believe as long as you dont hurt anyone else. And I dont know but i dont want people to think that my rection was like ''OMG kerli is a satanistic!! that so wrong!'' because I dont find satanism wrong if, as i said, it doesnt hur anyone else. I hope people here understood that I wasnt like complaining or anything, i just got that feeling Razz
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 am

Flapjack wrote:

I hope no one think something weird about me just because i made this thread, i just wanted to know what people thought about it, and so. I dont believe in anything, and i dont think it's wrong to believe as long as you dont hurt anyone else. And I dont know but i dont want people to think that my rection was like ''OMG kerli is a satanistic!! that so wrong!'' because I dont find satanism wrong if, as i said, it doesnt hur anyone else. I hope people here understood that I wasnt like complaining or anything, i just got that feeling Razz

I understand you. But the basic message of satanism is to hurt people if it gets you what you want. You have no respect for other people feelings as long as it make you happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 am

secretpersonfp wrote:people have the wrong information on Satanism. It is not worshipping the devil it is doing what you can to worship YOURSELF. You do what you can do no matter what the result is to others if it will make yourself happy. I have see this in many people but the music industry is very much of this happening with artists and bands so I KINDA see their point. BUT this video is done in the wrong way, it does not say the true meaning of Satanism and it is full of conspiracy.

The motto of Satanism is Fay ce que vouldras (Do what thou wilt). Meaning do what you want regardless of how it hurts others. I can maybe see how they will define Kerli as a Satanist because of lyrics like "there's nothing higher than me" and how she say she is God. But this is not mention in that video so it makes no sense. Kerli didn't even write this music video for WOA so its stupid that people keep say she put hidden messages in it. Maybe the writers of this video did, but not Kerli herself.

it's real messed up. This is why I love and worship Jesus and not myself. I am not God and I will never worship myself.

don't hate me now for saying this. I always seem to make people mad when I say something about a sensitive thing.

You got the right idea about Satanism and even though I myself not Christian nor Satanist (I just like to research about religion without being loyal to any) you are entitled to your opinion and that's fine Smile. This is just flat out conspiracy, nothing else. Not Satanism or whatever.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 am

secretpersonfp wrote:
Flapjack wrote:

I understand you. But the basic message of satanism is to hurt people if it gets you what you want. You have no respect for other people feelings as long as it make you happy.

This I disagree. I know some Satanists and some just believe that if one just flat out disrespects them they will do the same if deserved which I agree (and I can understand, they get persecuted a lot). Anyone can hurt anyone no matter their beliefs. No religion isn't any better.

Last edited by Ragdoll*Bunny on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by ElvenSoldier Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 am

Thank you for describing actual Satanism 'cause I know before reading this I actually didn't know what it was =/

On the thing about using "symbols"; these types of things don't belong to certain people. If you want to believe the conspiracies: Just because the Illuminati use these symbols does NOT mean they own the symbols. They belong to everyone, therefore anyone can use them in the way they see fit.

If that is Satanism, I find myself in that category a bit. I do as I please regardless of if it harms someone else, but I also take into consideration at times what I'm doing to others and change my decisions. I think this is similar to what Kerli is because I doubt she's "Satanic" or whatever they're trying to claim her as.

I truly wish we lived in a world where labels didn't exist and all we did was see each other for what we say/do.
ElvenSoldier
ElvenSoldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

But I i think there is different levels of satanism, maybe yes some satanistic people actually do hurt other's to be happy,and that is wrong just like if you hit someone. that's wrong too. But i reeaally dont think everyone who is satanistic hurt other people, since they also says that you should never be mean or hurt someone who not deservs it.
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 am

^ True but to me that goes for everyone and other religions as well. There's no "only good religion" all has a duality, "good and evil" and etc. Everyone has bones in their closets, not just Satanists. It just annoys me when people equate Satanist as just evil and they themselves are just good. There's fault in everything.

I don't know the intentions of the symbols and how they are presented in such a way in music. But unless they can prove something or do some type of study, I just can't view what they are saying as fact. You might as well call every book, show and the internet a brainwash.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am

These conspiracy theorists are really lost. They have mixed freemasonry with satanic images and popular culture. They are saying third eye represents the devil, freemasons used the third eye as a symbol ages ago before these people came up with their theories to scare people for no actual reason. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with masonic symbols, they aren't satanists, they never were. For some odd reason, every single animal with horns is now Baphomet, and someone even claimed group doing dance routine is satanic! It's just load of bullshit.

So, i do not believe in Illuminati/NWO. But i do believe in some force that rules the entertaiment business. A lot of similar symbolism has been used for years in movies, music videos, album covers, photoshoots etc. But nobody has ever proved it's satanic Smile Maybe it's some secret club entertainers have, or maybe Bill Gates rules the whole industry haha. But i highly doubt there's anything satanic about it, the symbolism isn't satanic. I will find out one day, i have to lol.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

I just love how die-hard Christians see Satan in everything :D
If someone has been brainwashed, it's them.

It's best we leave these people alone and let them rage all they want, they might get tired after a while... We know what it's all about, no conspiracies here. The symbols do have a meaning, but it's more... artistic and childlike :)

Btw, that neon cross at the end of the video is so corny it makes me sick... I'd rather walk with Satan (if he existed) xD
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 am

^Yah, absolutely EVERYTHING can be called satanic if it's twisted enough. It annoys the hell out of me. People just should realize if there is satan, if there is god, there is also balance. If you just concentrate on hating the other one you are doing no good to yourself. Balance is all that counts in the end, that's what makes you happy. Nobody should be afraid of demons or the evil, there's a lot to learn on that side too.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

^Tottaly agree
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

EetuJaKeijut wrote:^Yah, absolutely EVERYTHING can be called satanic if it's twisted enough. It annoys the hell out of me. People just should realize if there is satan, if there is god, there is also balance. If you just concentrate on hating the other one you are doing no good to yourself. Balance is all that counts in the end, that's what makes you happy. Nobody should be afraid of demons or the evil, there's a lot to learn on that side too.
I agree a thousand plus on that.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

xD
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:43 am

Whatever.

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 pm

AennilLinnEa wrote:Whatever.

i agree Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Flapjack wrote:''Kerli uses the same satanic freemasonic symbolism that can be found on virtually every CD - the only logical conclusion is that it is not by accident. Check out my 3 part Satanic Conspiracy in the Music Industry and see that satanic freemasons are using the music industry as a propaganda tool against the masses. Turn your back on this world and walk with Jesus!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJq7W9WFZ3A

I just saw this on youtube, and i was like, wtf? I have never ever thought about that, I dont know what I think about it, but first of all I dont find satanism wrong, so i dont really care about it, but I wonder what you guys think about it? Is this not at all what the video says? that it just happend to be like that? or.. yeah, what do you think? tongue

I READ THAT TOO!
On Tuesday when I was watching Tea Party.
One of the commenters said how just cause Kerli used triangular tea bags, that it made her a satan worshipper or whatever.
Totally idiotic.
Oiy vay.
People need to stop thinking with their head up their rears.
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Forace wrote:I just love how die-hard Christians see Satan in everything Very Happy

Omg no kidding, its so annoying and ridiculous.
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 am

Yeah,Some are annoying like that.BUT not are all like that tho. Very Happy some are really nice people.Just people like that give them a bad name. I'm sure every reglion has ppl like that

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

Yah thats true too.
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

I just saw this and I have to share it with you guys Sad

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/8503217040/kerlis-tea-party-analysis
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

that's just a big LOL
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm

I know its no true ofc, but its awful that some people might believe in that :/
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

^Eh, that's their loss, really.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 pm

omg the butterfly is satan everybody run or else it will eat you and drag your soul to hell!!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:I just saw this and I have to share it with you guys Sad

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/8503217040/kerlis-tea-party-analysis
Kerli is as Satanistic as God. Why people want to believe people hold Satan in them is pathetic.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am

That's stupid.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 am

I like butterflies...and I have those tiles in my house. OMFG I'M EVIL D:

-facepalm- Some people...Now I do believe that there is shady stuff happening in the music industry but some people take it over the top.

Isn't the Illuminati suppose to be about creating a slave society and leading up to the New World Order? Kerli spreads love. I don't see how the two go together.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

I think people look past the love thing.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down