Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVE

+2
Krissy
mimi
6 posters

Go down

LOVE Empty LOVE

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 am

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I walked through the park today.
Saw three alcoholics sitting there. One of them had a two or something year-old son. The mother was screaming and running around and totally forgotten about her kid.
One of the alcoholics got up and started peeing. The kid ran around and stood next to the peeing man.
He told the kid to get lost or suck his dick.
What the fuck is going on?
Isn't there really enough love in the world, so that people turn into alcoholics, drug addicts and perverts?
Please...tell the ones u love how much u love them. Listen to them. I mean...really listen what they have to say.
And love unconditionally.
If every person would make one person smile every day, it would make a huge difference in the world.
There's a woman called Anastassia. She lives in Siberia and she's the smartest person alive. I'm not talking about the education. I'm talking about the powers we all have but are tought not to use because it's easier to function when we're all programmed like little robots, saying the same things, thinking the same way. But that's not what I wanted to talk about right now. What I wanted to talk about is that....
She says that sunlight is the energy of collective love that radiates from the people of earth, hits the surface of the sun and reflects back to us as light and warmth. Something that the world can't exist without. Nobody can live without love.
Find it in u and spread it.
We're all one.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

LOVE Empty Re: LOVE

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:05 pm

That's true!!..It's sad how people turn to that stuff & it's even sader what it does to people!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 pm

She (Kerli) reminds me on David Icke, he is very,very,very wise man. Smile

Last edited by IvanSpirit7 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kerli -> Kerli)
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:38 pm

beautiful words!!! <333 Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by clarepsyche Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 pm

It is sad to see this. Especially when it is innocent children that not receiving the love the so greatly need to be able to grow and be able to love themselves. As you said, even more reason to send out all the love you can and it does have the power to truly change the world! Imagine, just imagine:)
clarepsyche
clarepsyche

Back to top Go down

Post by kailen Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am

Thats a really bad thing you witnessed Mimi people who treat Children like that are sick its not right some people are fu@king Evil social services should be informed the Poor Child if you see the mum again warn her of what you heard him say maybe but be careful please xxx

On the other side of things Anastassia speaks beautifully Love always shines like the sun its a shame some people dont look deep enough and become cold and dark a byproducts of a world obcessed with money and personal gain well i hope the world leaders are happy with the new world they made

Love is important only to people seeking it
so dont throw your love away
stay in the light and follow no one into the night

Take care all xxx

kailen
kailen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 pm

married people should have interviews before being alowed to have children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down