Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel

+42
Charlee483
Killjoychemicalchaos
karin
Ragdoll*Bunny
1258isspace
vitani
BabyGruffalo.oflove
mimi
alis18
Creationist
Zaria
javieljones
JaneLove
Twink*
Liisu
Winter
Leeni.
Quincy
Helena
sparks2303
gloomy sunday.
GeoffKoiv
Poetic
TheLastSongbird
Natt
Tyler
Gretta
Lisadeluxee
moonchild_amarah
EetuJaKeijut
guinella
Hexe
bashtoo
kurokai
Claudia
DragonflyArg
loonylovegood
BrowniesBeffy
dreamsdontsleep
Lilee
Krissy
Little Phoenix
46 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tokio Hotel - Page 8 Empty Re: Tokio Hotel

Post by Quincy Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I saw someone comment that in the pic Bill isn't wearing fingernail polish... I think they're analyze it WAY too much. It's a LQ pic from a distance I can't even see his nails let alone comment on their color
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Creationist Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 pm

I just can't understand how people can judge.
I saw comment like ''How Bill could be with someone that ugly''
Wtf, I mean her head does not even see well on this picture -_-
Creationist
Creationist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 pm

its jealousy! and it will get nobody nowhere
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Quincy wrote:The pic looks real to me but there are some fans who are amazing with photoshop so who knows. But either way I love when photo like this pop up and the crazy fans remind me why i'm not a part of the ToHo fandom. Seriously how can people be 'in love' with someone they've never met/talked to?

It's never love, but they are feelings, and I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as it doesn't bother others.
Being a part of the TH fandom doesn't mean you're anything like the stereotypical fangirl. TH does have young fans, and most of them are female, but not all of them are crazy or anything else the press says (or what reputation says).
I'm just saying... Kerli has a fandom too. There will always be crazy people and stereotypes, in each fandom. I ignore that, and like what I like Smile.

Last edited by Twink* on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Liisu wrote:ya, exactly. you can't just fall in love with one's looks.

You can love looks though (different from being in love) Smile.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 pm

mimi wrote:LOL actually im over the big big fandom. i mean when i was 12 i had their poster up that i used to kiss before i went to bed haha

but i think it is healthy to fancy famous people. because it is just pure attraction which i think young people underestimate. im not saying u should jump into bed with every guy u fancy but we have our whole lives to be in a really serious relationship..

I think it's healthy too. Famous people influence others, whether they intend to or not, that's just a fact and it will always be like that. Liking them for their looks, sets an example and may influence you to take better care of your looks, or makes you notice certain things more, or lets you evolve in a certain direction. Not always positive, but I see no harm in being attracted to the looks and character of your idol(s). If it's not going to hurt anyone else, it's only going to give you pleasure Smile.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Twink* wrote:
It's never love, but they are feelings, and I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as it doesn't bother others.
Being a part of the TH fandom doesn't mean you're anything like the stereotypical fangirl. TH does have young fans, and most of them are female, but not all of them are crazy or anything else the press says (or what reputation says).
I'm just saying... Kerli has a fandom too. There will always be crazy people and stereotypes, in each fandom. I ignore that, and like what I like Smile.

Oh don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to a celebrity, I think that it's perfectly healthy. And I have met some lovely people from the ToHo fandom, and I know majority aren't crazy BUT the ones who are the 'loudest' are the crazies. It's hard to notice the fans who respects the band when people are talking about breaking off a relationships because they won't date anyone unless it's Bill. And I always remember the fans who said that they didn't think it was right that the twins were going to move to LA for awhile and they were going to come here and drag them back themselves. I know these girls weren't really going to do this but with all the stalker problems they've had, it's completely believable that some of them would if they could. That and some fans responses of "being happy for Bill" in reference to the picture are dripping with bitterness and resentment.
I wish the ToHo fandom didn't have such a negative image but it's not completely fabricated and it's hard to ignore it somethimes
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

i agree with you...some TH fans are just crazy and this thing about Bill's girlfriend has been today a bomb
for me the photo looks very real but i don't know
there's a lot of fans who make awesome things with photoshoot xDD
i don't know what to think
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:37 am

Quincy wrote:
Twink* wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to a celebrity, I think that it's perfectly healthy. And I have met some lovely people from the ToHo fandom, and I know majority aren't crazy BUT the ones who are the 'loudest' are the crazies. It's hard to notice the fans who respects the band when people are talking about breaking off a relationships because they won't date anyone unless it's Bill. And I always remember the fans who said that they didn't think it was right that the twins were going to move to LA for awhile and they were going to come here and drag them back themselves. I know these girls weren't really going to do this but with all the stalker problems they've had, it's completely believable that some of them would if they could. That and some fans responses of "being happy for Bill" in reference to the picture are dripping with bitterness and resentment.
I wish the ToHo fandom didn't have such a negative image but it's not completely fabricated and it's hard to ignore it somethimes

It is hard to ignore sometimes, but there are some lovely fans out there. They're like only 10% crazy pirat which is about normal haha.
To join a TH forum was a big step for me personally, because I didn't want to get in between the stereotypical fans, but I interact with more 'normal' fans than annoying ones, so I enjoy being at the TH forum a lot. And I hope a Kerli forum will be kind of the same. So far it all seems normal... lol!
Oh, and I'd just like to add that I care about the music and the band too much to not be a fan. Even if it was the worst of fandoms, I wouldn't give up the music and everything else TH. I wish it was like that for everyone, just enjoy Smile.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 am

can anyone suggest good songs by Tokio, I want to discover them.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:30 am

@Liisu: I have my own favourites, but I'd say: just start listening to their discography in chronological order. I think it might be the best to hear how they've evolved, if you want to catch up. The album order is:

1. Schrei (so laut du kannst)
2. Zimmer 483
3. Scream (Room 483)
4. Humanoid (English and German)
5. Best of

The DVD order is:

1. Leb' die Sekunde
2. Schrei live
3. Zimmer 483 (Live in Europe)
4. Tokio Hotel TV - Caught on camera
5. Humanoid City live

Have fun discovering! Smile
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:41 am

I listened about 20 song clips on youtube, I did like 1000 Oceans
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 am

1000 oceans (well, actually 1000 Meere, which is the German version of the song), is one of my favourites too. I like how there's drive in the song, and the videoclip really suits it well Smile.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am

100 oceans is deep.

I like Geh, it has a lot of emotions.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 am

I love 1000 ocenas too1 My only suggestion is not listening to the song Human connect to Human, I know the German version's different but I find the English version kind of shallow, the line Human connect to human; boy meets girl knows what to do sort of bothers me other than that I think most of their songs are pretty decent. Wir schliessen uns ein, By Your Side, and Phantomrider (and their German counterparts) are some of my favorites Smile
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeni. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 am

"Wir schliessen uns ein" is a great song ^^
Leeni.
Leeni.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 am

My favorites are Reden, Wo Sind Eure Hände, By Your Side/An Deiner Seite, Scream, 1000 Oceans/1000 Meere, Monsoon/Durch Den Monsun, On the Edge/Stich Ins Glück, and Black, strangely enough.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeni. Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am

I think my favourites are Scream/Schrei, wenn nicht mehr geht, Noise/Komm, Forever Now, Der Letzte Tag, Ich bin nicht ich, Gegen meinen willen, Wir schliessen uns ein, unendlichkeit and In Your Shadow (I Can Shine)
Leeni.
Leeni.

Back to top Go down

Post by Creationist Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 pm

All of them are special on their way, but my fav are Forgotten Children/Vergessene Kinder, Geh, Letzte Tag/Final day, Phantomrider/Geisterfahrer...
aaand Wir sterben niemals aus <3
Creationist
Creationist

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm

I like all their songs but my favorite ones are: Für Immer Jetzt, Wo Sind Eure Hände, Ich bin nicht ich, Beichte (<3 beautiful song), Schrei, Heilig, Kampf der liebe, An deiner seite, Durch den monsun, ....oh god i can't i like all xD

Creationist wrote:All of them are special on their way, .
aaand Wir sterben niemals aus <3

Agree! =) Wir Sterben Niemals Aus y soooo good=)
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaria Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm

mimi wrote:how does this fanfiction go? could someone do like a 'tutorial' please? Very Happy

and the picture.. real or not, im a little jealous. Very Happy
Umm fanfiction is just writing fiction with already exisiting charcaters like twilight fiction or tokio hotel fiction. If you want a tutorial search wikihow and there's some tutorials there. It's really just something you do. I recommend reading some fiction about who you want to right about to get an idea. That's what I did and why I can't write kerli fiction cause there is none. Try fanfiction.net or fiction.tokiohotelfiction.com I think if it's th fics you want
hope this helps

Zaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Quincy wrote:I love 1000 ocenas too1 My only suggestion is not listening to the song Human connect to Human, I know the German version's different but I find the English version kind of shallow, the line Human connect to human; boy meets girl knows what to do sort of bothers me other than that I think most of their songs are pretty decent. Wir schliessen uns ein, By Your Side, and Phantomrider (and their German counterparts) are some of my favorites Smile

I know, HCH is kinda of shallow o-e But somewhere in the song it has "Girl meets girl" And I wondered if they actually supported homosexual rights or is it an accident?

I loooove menschen suchen menschen though :]
And Träumer (Love & Death)

Their German songs are different then their english, Like sonnensystem and Hey Du. I think The german humanoid CD has a more Humanoid feeling to it then the english.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 pm

i found Human Connect to human a good song and those lines doesn't really bothers me...but i prefer menschen suchen mensche
i like the german songs more than the english songs though
as claudia said..their songs in german has more feeling <3
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 pm

I think the translations into english on Humanoid weren't the best. I know direct translating doesn't always work out well, but they def. lost a lot of meaning this time around
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 am

They didn't translate word by word this time though... That's what they did with Room 483/Scream. It was just an english introduction album. For Humanoid they actually wrote separate songs. The meaning of a song may not be the same in the other language, which is a bit weird, but that's how it worked the best for them to make 2 albums out of the songs.
I hope they keep writing/singing in german, and don't do everything in english. They'd only do that to gain popularity, and honestly, most fans I met prefer hearing them in german anyhow.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaria Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:17 pm

thats the negative of not understanding german. When they translate songs they lose meaning sometimes because he wants to keep the rhythum and rhyming of the words decently the same. For Christmas I got Zimmer 483 and Schrei and have been listening to them more than the the english songs I have.

Zaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 pm

I usually listen to the songs in German, mostly because I have no idea where my english cds went to...
They should probably let Georg do the translating, he seems to comprehend the most Laughing
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Hahaha yeah but Bill is pretty good as well ^__^ He just needs to expand his vocabulary and drop the "ums" and "And umm...yeah"
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaria Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 pm

and the and..... ummm ands lol but theyve done decently just

Zaria

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm

hahaha yes Georg is the one who speaks better english
Tom suddenly say wrong words xD <3
and Gustav also speaks english very well..
they're still learning... i think that Tom and Bill are going to talk better now
they're living in L.A
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 pm

^Yeah being in a country that mainly speaks english would help them out with their english. Lol reminds me of when Tom couldn't count in english and how he says "Clotheses"

Gustav when he speaks english you could barely hear his german accent, it's amazing.

Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

i know! haha and when Tom said he DON'T Razz haah and clotheses was very funny but i will not make fun of it I understand him...that things have happened to me too =)Razz
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Haha I can't make fun of him when I have trouble with my english too ^__^"
I tend to pronounce simple words wrong and pause quite a bit, people think I am foreign when I am native english.

I blame the accent, welsh/australian shouldn't mix.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:23 pm

well i guess that's normal xD sometimes that happen to me in spanish xD
i invent some words xD hahaha

alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:27 pm

hahaha xD I think I am a lot better at speaking in a different language, usually when I speak french people comment that I have a french accent.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaria Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 am

Plus you'd think bill and Tom should be the best cause they talk the most lol

Zaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 am

But their accent is soooo funny xDDD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 am

I really hope that Tom helped Bill do his hair in the morning, I can just image them trying to figure out how to get the lightbulbs to stay in place:
Tokio Hotel - Page 8 Tumblr_lgep87Ng6O1qbpslgo1_500
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:30 pm

yes i know!
i saw this picture today and i was like wtf? xDDD
i think Tom make fun of it xDD
but it's kinda cool! i like it
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Bill has definitely had a lot of different looks while in Japan, I've liked most of them. I'm convinced that every day they have a band meeting an decide what color palette to wear.
Today was army green:
Tokio Hotel - Page 8 Tumblr_lgey9oWfBV1qapvr5o1_400
Yesterday was black with red accents:
Tokio Hotel - Page 8 B4aacebebb0e76643d2a1ff

I hope tomorrow's colors include purple Smile
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Their trip to Japan was amazing!!! i love every clothe they wore.....
And the interviews were funny =)
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Those ain't lightbulbs, they are vacuum tubes Razz

Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:45 pm

alis18 wrote:Their trip to Japan was amazing!!! i love every clothe they wore.....
And the interviews were funny =)

Would have to agree with that.
My interviewers were hilarious too.
&& The clotheses that they wore were amazing
The thing that made me smile most
Was the "pimp" style coat that Tom wore
Hahah
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

I can't wait to hear the mystery collab ^^
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 am

Claudia wrote:Those ain't lightbulbs, they are vacuum tubes Razz

Not even vacuum tubes! Bill said in one of the interviews they are (parts of) guitar amps.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am

Twink* wrote:

Not even vacuum tubes! Bill said in one of the interviews they are (parts of) guitar amps.

People kept on telling me they were vacuum tubes -.-
Lol, Is Bill snooping through tom's stuff now?
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 am

Claudia wrote:
Twink* wrote:

People kept on telling me they were vacuum tubes -.-
Lol, Is Bill snooping through tom's stuff now?

I wasnt sure what they were
But I knew they werent lightbulbs
Theyre look way too thickk..
Haha maybe Tom loaned them to him..
Then again i doubt it
Although Tom seems to do anything for Bill...
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 am

Claudia wrote:I can't wait to hear the mystery collab ^^

I know, that guy that tweeted about it is so annoying, I want to know stop teasing. HE said it was another cherry tree artist right? I hope it's La Roux, or maybe Justin from Semi Precious Weapons Smile
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Yeiii i hope too the artist be La Roux!!! i'll be soo happy!!!!=)))
but today i read in a blog that the due could be with Natalia Kills...
alis18
alis18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

This is the band rocks my world with kerli and Black Veil Brides!
Me and TH is like... 4 years this summer! or is it 5... ? ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next