Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Dark To Light & Back Again

+18
KuuLaps
Killjoychemicalchaos
EetuJaKeijut
Riley
javieljones
lunachild
catloafwithpotato
Forace
Liisu
Sunnech
LightThruDarkness
Natt
Krissy
pixiedust19
out of the hollow
TheLastSongbird
mimi
Tara
22 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Re: From Dark To Light & Back Again

Post by mimi Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm

thats a really cool tattoo Smile i got my moonmarks tattooed finally LOL!
ps ive got one on my foot and it did hurt a lot more than other ones but its still not THAT bad.. i guess it also depends on ur mindset, if u really want it, u'll suck it up Smile

and u know, whenever u start feeling like that, work out or do smth that would get some bad energy out of u! ive even danced alone in my room with headphones in and just jumped around til ive been breathless! it helps Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Re: From Dark To Light & Back Again

Post by Tara Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Thank you. I love it! You got a moonmark tattoo? Where did you put it? You should post a pic. I actually was going to get one as well. Been thinking about it for a while. Haven't decided the best place yet. I should probably get writing on my other wrist as well so it'll kinda match, ya know. Thinking about moonmarks going down my spine at the base of my neck. It would hurt so badly though. But like you said, if you want it bad enough you'll suck it up.

Working out helped me. Then I got on a mad cleaning spree and was awake til like 2AM though. I'm about to go on another one now, then work out. I need to get it out. I saw something today that made my heart hurt for a while...I've got to get over it and forget about it. It doesn't matter...all that matters right now is me.
Fuck other people and their rebound bullshit Wink Lol. Very Happy
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Him...& the story of my massive ugly scar...

Post by Tara Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Well I've been talking to "him" a lot lately. Seems the more I am distracted my my own life and doing what's best for me the more he wants to talk to me. And so it should be. We had a webcam chat for like 3 hours today until I had to leave. It's been at least a year since we've done that. It was nice. I think he likes my new attitude. I got compliments on that (He said I seem to be "Doing much better these days". I said I've realized over the past few months that myself and the people I love don't have to live in hell just because I am addicted to being miserable. Whoever first said "misery loves company" was dead on) and on the weight I've lost. He even brought up his relationship and I didn't feel like my heart was torn to bits. Of course I did get that little tingle of jealousy but I handled it. It didn't show through. I'm glad.
His grandmother died, so I hope that I helped him a little by distracting him for thinking about it. He's going to be starting a new job soon. I'm happy for him. I'm happy he's happy. Even if I think (or my heart would like to think) that his current relationship won't last. I've got to stop thinking that because it shouldn't be my concern weather it lasts or not. It's just that, when someone gets out a 5 year relationship, moves away and then immediately moves in with and becomes involved with the first girl who likes him...come on now...that's called rebound. Part of me loves to remind myself of that still, but I really do want him to be happy. I've got to shrink that little jealous part down until it's gone. I think I've realized that having him as my friend is more important to me then focusing on my broken heart. Having that one person to talk to that understands exactly where you are coming from is a treasure I'd rather not take for granted. I just hope he doesn't get hurt...or hurt this girl...by jumping in head first into that relationship. He doesn't even know her...she doesn't even know him. Let's hope they don't wind up killing each other not long down the road.
I find it funny whenever I talk to him he is always bringing up this guy that I am seeing. Every time. he always asks me questions about us. Is this jealousy, or is he just looking out for me? Hmmm...I dunno. Do you?
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's my Grandfather's birthday so It'll be a busy day. I love those. They distract me from all the negativity I don't want to think about. I also love that a bunch of us will be there for supper. I love gatherings. I never used to, but now that I am healthier I enjoy it.
I have a small problem. I suppose it could be a big problem but I won't give into the hypochondria just yet. I'll have to start by going back when I was about 6 or 7 years old and living in my home town. I was helping my friend Anna take the garbage out when the bag rubbed against the back of my left leg. I felt this weird sting and I fell to the ground on my stomach. I looked back at my leg and I just saw this massive gaping cut. I could see my leg muscle throbbing and the layers of white tissue in my leg (Which kind of reminded me of stacked, very white, lasagna noodles...I know it's really fucking gross). Anyway, I saw the blood rushing up to the surface and I immediately went into shock. I just laid there in silence with tears streaming down my face while my friend ran into the house to get her parents. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Her father came out and scooped me up and put something over my leg to help stop the bleeding. He put me in the car and picked my Mom up on the way to the clinic (It's a very small town so we didn't have a hospital, just a small local clinic with one doctor). He carried me in and they put me on the exam table, I still couldn't speak...still in shock I guess. They were talking to me the whole time but I can't remember what they were saying. I just felt needle after needle go into my leg. The nurse had to hold my leg down as every time a needle went in my leg would jolt up into the air. I wasn't doing it on purpose...seeing as I couldn't move or speak and all. I assume the needles were tetanus shots and a local anesthetic. The doctor sewed it up and after that I can't remember anything. I don't remember leaving the clinic or getting home. I just remember being home and my friend calling me crying because she was so scared. Poor thing. We were just kids.
Anyway, my leg healed and after a few weeks I got the stitches out. The problem was, this doctor was an idiot. I don't know how he got his medical license...maybe he just didn't practice stitching up wounds...I don't know...but he did a horrible job. When you get stitches you should only have a very thin barley visible line. From what I've seen anyway. Anyone I've ever known who has has a cut, small or big (unless it was from some sort of major surgery), it's always been a small little line. My scar is very thick and it feels like there is almost space underneath it. if you look closely you can even see all of the needle marks. I'll post a pic down at the end of this post with my finger along it so you can see how big it is. It's almost as big as my finger. I don't know if you can see the needle marks but you'll get the idea of how icky this scar looks. It's kinda hard to see in a pic.
Anyway, finally getting to my point about this scar, ever since I started working out and doing cardio the area from the scar down all around my leg has been aching and throbbing. I've been doing what I'm supposed to be doing and keep the weight and impact evenly onto each foot as they hit the floor. I've been stretching...just doing everything I'm supposed to and the pain won't go away unless I stop the cardio. My family was always kinda pissed at the job he did on my leg and they think that maybe the scar might have something to do with this pain. Like maybe the muscle around and under is deteriorating because of the shit job he did. It's kind of scary. I'm going to go to the doctor and find out what's wrong. I hope it's just something I'm doing wrong that I've missed and not because of the muscle. It's frightening to think that your leg muscle could be going to shit. It's not hard to believe either. Anyway...i really hope I don't have to stop the cardio because I'm on fire with dropping this weight.

Here's a pic of my scar...this is NOT how a clean cut should look after being stitched up by a "professional".Rolling Eyes Anyone else have a scar to compare it to?

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Pictur11
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Grrr...time for a clean sweep

Post by Tara Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I've been in pain and uncomfortable all day and kind of crooked and now "certain departments" and people who work there have my records all fucked up so I can't get my broken glasses replaced. It's partially my own fault, I can't find my receipt. It's weird. It's not like me to not keep a receipt, especially for something like almost 300$ glasses. OCD won't let me throw important documents away. It must have got lost in one of my many moves. My issue is, I get funded while I'm going to school because of my "special needs/bipolar etc" and I needed glasses, so they paid for my appointment with the optometrist and paid for most of the cost of my glasses. So the other day I open my bag and my glasses had mysteriously broke. I have no idea how or why...my purse was just sitting there the whole day while I had dinner w/ my family. It was touched. It didn't get dropped or squat or bounced around. It's the damnedest thing. Anyway, I took them to the place I bought them hoping to get them repaired but nope...they told me the spring is gone and it's unfix-able. They asked me how long ago I got them and I said two years (I'm POSITIVE it was two years because I was living in my old apartment when I got them that summer). So the warranty expires after one year. Sooooo I was irritated because "the department" will only pay for a new pair of glasses for me every THREE years. I phone them and tell them my situation and they say "Oh you only got them LAST year, they should still be under warranty". So I'm here all confused searching for some sort of documentation as to when I actually got them. I am almost positive it was TWO years ago and not one year. And of course...I can't find a fucking thing around here to tell me when I got them. Just my luck of course. So now I have to get my Mother to go through her credit card statements (She paid for a small part of them) to find out exactly when I really did get them. If she can't find that I have to go back to the optometrist and make them search THEIR records to see if they can find when I had my appointment. Even if they do (I got them right after the appointment), I need the document from the glasses STORE to prove when I actually bought them. So it's kind of this annoying cycle and it's really pissing me off. Worst comes to worst, they MIGHT fund me for a new pair of frames and keep my old lenses in them. I should be thankful for that chance...but ideally I'd just like a new pair altogether. Mine are looking warn and besides they will have to cut my old lenses to fit a new pair of frames and that will probably cost more money. Hopefully they have the same frames still in stock so it's just an easy switch over.
My back hurts, my leg hurts, my stomach hurts, my brain hurts. *Sigh* I'm going to smudge my house and see if I can get rid of this bad energy I have been feeling, then take a nice hot bath with some bath fizzies and bubbles. Then climb into my bed with my nice clean sheets and watch some "House" and fall asleep. Sounds nice. Tomorrow is another day. Let's start fresh.
I'm wondering...when you have an appointment with the optometrist, they give you a paper with your name and everything and your prescription on it, which you then take to the store (In my case they are right next to each other). I wonder if they keep the prescriptions on file with the receipts for the glasses??? Or do they just throw them away? I should phone both places tomorrow and find out. I need my glasses. I use them for everything; t.v., computer, school work etc. I even use them when I clean so I make sure if I get all the dirt swept up. Lol. We'll see what happens I guess. Wish me luck.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy Smile <3 ILU
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Party!!!

Post by Tara Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 am

Sothisisgoingtolooksoretardedbutmyspacebarisbrokenon
mykeyboard.
Igotfrustratedw/thecomputeranddecideditwouldbeagoodideato
throwitaccrosstheroom.
I'msoclever.Bahahaha.
Ineedtolearntocontrolmyragewhenitcomes
tocomputers.
Theyfrustratemesomuchwhentheystartdoingweirdshit
thatIcan'tfix.
IgetsofrustratedIexplode.
GoodthingIhavemorepatientsforpeopleorImightakilled
themallalongtimeago.LOL.
Anyways...Iamgoingouttobuyanewkeyboardandpossibly
someclothesandsomeboozecuztonightispartynight.
Woot!Ilovepartieswithmyfavoritepeople.
Werehavingdrinksathtehousethengoingtoabaracrossthestreet.
Shouldbeatime!Very Happy
Anyway,Ihavetogogetreadyandeatandthengetallsexyedupandleave.
Hopeeveryonehasagreatweekend!!!XOXOXO
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 am

Haa :D Punch a pillow if you feel rage! Or go outside and kick boulders or lamp-posts. Don't take it out on things that might break :D
Screaming into a pillow is also good. From the top of your lungs.

Have fun tonight! I'll be having a couple of friends over, and we'll go to a bar, too :P
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Hahaha. I know right? It builds up so fast sometimes I don't have time to think. I'm using my keyboard AND the on screen keyboard for the space bar and it's driving me nuts. It's so slow. As for screaming into a pillow, I've done that a few times. It helped for sure, but screaming without one would be so much better. But I live in a building so I try to respect my neighbors.
Thanks! We had a fucking blast. It was a good time! Lots of card games and laughs. How was your night?
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Laughing Your entry without the use of the space bar is awesome. Very Happy
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Hahaha. Thanks. You can give the broken keyboard credit for that one...um...and me for breaking it Very Happy LOL
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Behind Our Backs

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I've realized something over the years. I don't care who you are, where you come from, how nice you are, etc. EVERYONE does or has talked about someone behind their back at some point. Whether it's some innocent little comment or something really nasty, everyone does it. Some of us may not even realize it when we do it, but we all do. It could be about anyone; your best friend, your b/f, g/f, husband, wife, family member, someone you don't like very much, etc. I see people doing it to these people and more every day. I have said things about my friends, even though it could have been honest and true, or I didn't mean any harm by saying it, or I was angry at the time. I still feel like an asshole. I feel like a hypocrite because I think it's wrong. I caught my friends saying things about me to other friends. Nothing to cause any harm but it still hurt and it still made me angry. Then I realized something. The fact is, that it's human nature. If we didn't talk about other people at times we'd go mental. Certain people do it a LOT more than the rest of us and it's very annoying. Certain people need to have that drama in their lives to feel whole. I feel sorry for them. Unfortunately, these people will probably never change in that way. They are drama addicts and from what I've seen this is addiction they will never kick because they probably aren't truly happy with themselves or life. Usually they seem to be very insecure and they have to make up for their insecurities by making others look worse then them.
What people need to know is this; what they say doesn't matter. It doesn't affect you in any real way. Only if you let it. If someone says something really nasty about you and you did nothing to deserve it, just remember that it says a whole lot more about them then it does you.
You can either choose to ignore it and move on and accept that everyone does it, or confront them and tell them how it made you feel, or you can take it all to heart and let it drag you down. I suggest one of the first two. Don't let other people decide what or who you are. Be the best you you can be. Show love whenever possible, help out when you can, be there for people, have fun and most of all, love yourself entirely. You can't love others until you've learned to love yourself. Stay strong and fuck what everyone else thinks. Wink

Love you all XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3
- Tara

P.s. I felt like I should read some blogs. There are sooooo many now! I read as many as I could for tonight. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow. There are so many of you going through bad times and good and so many beautiful souls on here that I can relate to. I wish you all well. I'm so glad I found this site Smile <3 It feels good to not feel totally alone and alien in the world. Nite nite xo.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm just here bored now rockin out to some Rob Zombie. I'm really into metal. No, I'm in love w/ metal. Metallica, System Of A Down, Rob Zombie, Disturbed...just to name a few. Loves it! <3 I have a pretty damned dark side to me and it feeds that need.
I went for a nice walk then had a good work out so I am beat. I tried to read more blogs, but there's just so many and my back is starting to ache from sitting on this damned chair. I'm going to read the latest entry in every one soon. Most of them down.
I'm craving a smoothie and dill pickle chips. That sounds like a sweet plan. Mmmmm...maybe I'll make a smoothie with orange juice, vanilla yogurt, mangos, pineapples, peaches, blueberries and cranberries. Yes, it'll be sick.

Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 am

MissTJ wrote:Thanks! We had a fucking blast. It was a good time! Lots of card games and laughs. How was your night?
I had a lot of fun, too! We were supposed to play cards at the bar as well, but everybody magically forgot x) So we just talked shit and laughed. This one guy seemed to like me, he kept staring at me and hugging me O_o I'm sure he knows I'm engaged (ring!), since he wished me "have a nice rest of your life" in the end O_o
I mostly drank Jägermeister, but I also had a glass of absinthe. The hangover wasn't that bad, surprisingly. When I woke up, I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to get something to drink, when suddenly my vision went away. All I saw was the black and white noise you see on TV. I tried to go back because I felt like throwing up, but I couldn't find the doorway and I fell down xD My vision came back after lying down for a while, so I was able to go to the bathroom again. I didn't even throw up that much, and after that I was fine. Weak, but fine :DD

Yay, I love Metallica and SOAD, too :D Rob Zombie as well, though I haven't listened to his stuff that much. Just Dragula xD
Allow me to present to you a few metal(ish) songs/bands I like.. You may have seen me post some these somewhere before O_o

^ Ooh, I get goosebumps from this last one!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed May 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Your vision went away? Man that is weird. Probably worth getting checked out.
I've never tried Jager or absinthe (We don't get the real stuff here, just a cheap knock off). I was drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade and some weird vodka spritzer thingys. They were both so yummy. Mike's Hard isn't as sickly as it used to be. Less sugar now I think.
I have been blessed with the genetic gift of almost never getting hang overs. I had one once but I deserved it. I drank way too much and I was polluted. I couldn't stand up w/ out swaying back and fourth and everything was extremely blurry. Lol. I don't like to get THAT drunk...ruins the night.
It's always nice to get hit on! Even if you are "attached". Makes you feel good. Unless they go too far...then I tend to get a bit bitchy, hehe.
I will have to check these songs out when I'm done cleaning. Thanks:) <3
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah, it was like that feeling of nausea when you stand up too quick... Maybe it was something similar, just a lot stronger :D It came when I had walked around a bit. Maybe my circulation was activated, or it was malfunctioning. Could have been lack of sugar in my blood as well or something.. If it happens again, I'll go see a doctor :)
We don't get the real absinthe, either. I'd like to try it, though, could be interesting. And it probably would taste different, now it tastes like nail-polish remover!
I don't get hung-over that often, really. And this last one was just weird xD I haven't thrown up because of alcohol in ages. I know when to stop drinking.
Getting hit on does feel nice xD Makes me think: "maybe I'm not that ugly after all, if someone other than my fiancé is interested in me" :DD Especially if the guy is good looking. This one really wasn't x) I mean, not ugly either, just not what I usually find attractive. It just made me miss my fiancé, I'm so head over heels for him :3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 pm

honey, i love so much your posts... i will try tommorow reas all.. i promise
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

^Forace
Hmmm, nail polish remover. Doesn't sound very yummy. Lol. Maybe I'll pass on the imitation absinthe.
Awww that's so sweet. Wish I had someone worth missing:)
P.s. You are so not ugly! Don't ever think you are.

^KerliPoland
Thanks. Flattered that you like my blogs.

Now...I am exhausted and going to bed even though it's not even 9:30. I had four hours of sleep last night and was up at 7am because my 5 year old cousin was sick and couldn't go to daycare so she came over here for the day. She's such an amazing little girl. So smart and a breeze to look after. She's feeling much better now.
Night, night, babes xo
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 am

i saw u were talking about drinking and stuff. i never used to be the person to throw up even if i had way too much to drink - but now, i know my limit and i usually stay UNDER the limit and in the end of the evening im still hugging the toilet. how pathetic is that Very Happy

anyway i hope you had a good night sleep and the little girl keeps getting better Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 am

Yeah I know my limit these days for sure. But when my friend and I go out to her sister's house in the country (Or "around the bay" as we say here in Newfoundland) it's hard to keep to the limit as her sister and father like to buy us drink after drink w/ out even asking. Lol. It's nice of them but it gets to be a bit much at times.
Thanks Mimi. I slept well...and a little too much lol. She is feeling much better now. She's gone to daycare today.
I'm not going anywhere today. There's way too much to be done. I'm starting too feel icky so it's time for a major clean of this place. Which means taking everything out of each room, dusting everything, wiping it all down, mopping/vacuuming, dishes and some reorganizing.
Then after all that I need to get a good work out going on. Going to really push myself today until I can't go anymore. I need to be in good shape when I finally leave for Germany. Only 53 days away! (I am so terrified of the plane it's not even funny). Were going to be doing a lot of walking...like constant so I need to be able to handle it. Plus I'd love to be able to wear a bikini when we go to the beach. Get a light tan on my horribly white legs. Hehe.
Last but not least, a nice bubble bath and clean sheets. Sounds good I think.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Many strong booze smell and taste like nail-polish remover :D Ethanol, yummy.
It's funny how I'm still all giddy about my fiancé, even after 4 and a half years. He sure can be an idiot at times, but he's my idiot ^^
I know I'm not ugly. I don't think like that anymore. There was a time when I felt like the ugliest thing ever, but I'm over that. Sure, I still sometimes have those thoughts, but usually in the beginning of my period, so I realize it's because of hormones :D
I've never been on a plane! And I really want to have a bathtub, too ;_; I imagine having these awesome bubble baths and candles and incense...
Did you like any of the songs, btw? x)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty :( I need to dump my heart contents

Post by Tara Sat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm

^I completely get still feeling "giddy". When you are truly in love with someone that feeling doesn't easily go away. Funny you should say that after what I'm about to post.
They are pretty good. I'd have to listen a few more times to decide if I really like them or not. I find things tend to grow on me that way.
My first apartment didn't have a bathtub. It was just this gross stand up shower. I hated it.

On to my blog...Sad...my very long, sad blog...here goes...

So I have been feeling down again the past few days. My heart aches a little. Thinking about “him” a little and have had some anxiety separate from that. I'm not having a breakdown or anything and I'm not crying. I'm ok and I'm sure it'll pass. Just a part of the healing process I suppose.
So I think I should talk about him and us and try to get it out of my head. I also don't want people thinking he's just another idiot that hurt me. This blog will explain it all.
I know I have told this similar story before, but I don't feel like I told the WHOLE story.
I may repeat things I've said before, but I need to clarify that the person I'm trying to
get over isn't a bad guy and he didn't hurt me. I hurt myself.
First of all, if you don't know, the person I'm about to write about is a good man. When you
read this you may think I am just some silly love-stricken girl who is blinded or in denial,
but it's a long and complicated story that I've explained in previous posts, although
I can never tell the whole story or communicate all the detail and raw emotion of it with
simple words.
When we met each other almost three years ago we instantly clicked. We were best friends
right from the start. Unfortunately I was in horrible shape when we met. I was a broken,
beat and scarred girl. Mainly from my bipolar disorder (and the many other disorders
that come with the illness), and a few horrible, heartbreaking events that took place in
my life that I can't even share with you guys for fear of what some of you would think.
I try not to let what others think get to me, but this is such a touchy subject for myself
and most people. Maybe some day I'll get up the courage to tell you.
Anyway, like I said, I was in bad shape. I had mental breakdowns almost every day and him,
also having some depression and anxiety and other things, understood me better than any
person I have ever met. We were always there for each other, but more often he was there for
me when I needed him. He came into my life at a horrible time. To explain; My boyfriend of
three years at the time had started to hang out with an old friend, eventually,
we broke up and they went out.This guy (my ex) was a piece of work. He wasn't much to look at
but at first he was so sweet and thoughtful and funny, my heart saw past his looks and we fell
in love. After a while he showed his true face. He would taunt me until I would have a breakdown then laugh at me while I suffered, then fight with me, scream in my ears, hold pillows over my face, pin me down down. One time he literally picked me up by my throat and threw me across the living room (I am a small girl and I was pretty skinny back then and he is a BIG guy) where I landed on the hard part of my fold out couch and crawled into the bathroom and locked myself in there. He broke in and saw the massive bruise I had and started to apologize...whatever. Anyway, I could tell you so many stories about his abuse but to get back to this other girl thing...
We were living together with my brother and a friend of ours. He started to bring this girl around when myself and my brother and our friend were stuck living with him. He would rub it in my face that they were together; bringing her around and touching her hair or something when he knew I was looking.
Eventually, he kicked me out of my own bedroom, moved all my things out of there and moved
her in. I was stuck living in a make shift bedroom in my dining room until I could afford to
move out. My life at that point was like a living hell. That's when I met "him". Like I said, we understood each other and I was in such a horrible state of mind (as you can imagine with my situation at the time), it was like God sent him to me straight from heaven to help me through it. He did help, so much.
Eventually we fell in love with each other. He was in a gone-cold relationship at the time,
he lived with her (and it involved children who weren't his but he loved dearly), so it
was a very sensitive situation and he was conflicted as to what to do. He didn't want
to cause anyone any pain. I should add, this women, now his ex is a sweet, wonderful person.
She's actually a friend of mine now.
Anyway, we grew closer when we fell in love, obviously, we talked almost constantly,
we hung out all the time, we had our little sleepover's, but he never cheated.
Obviously we talked about it at times, but we both are very sensitive to others feelings,
and each others. So, we were on our best behavior.
We cuddled every chance we got, but that's it. I hold a lot of respect for him for that.
Well, as I said earlier, I wasn't a healthy girl. I was still having breakdowns all the time
and they seemed to just get worse and worse. I was so sick. I unintentionally gave him many sleepless nights, worried I was going to kill myself. I would let those words fly out of me all the time. Sometimes
I would even yell at him for no reason. At the time, I didn't realize what I was doing or saying.
I wouldn't even remember most of it the next day. The whole time, god love him, he took it. He
spent hours calming me down, worrying...etc.
Eventually, I could feel that he was no longer "in love" with me. I can't explain it, I just
knew that part was gone. Nothing else changed. He still was there for me, still worried about me,
we still hung out and had our sleepovers. We still cuddled. We were/are still best friends.
The only difference was, I was still IN love and he wasn't.
Eventually, he made the decision that he had to move to the mainland. He can make more money there
then he can here and he needs to help his ex pay off their debts. He also was looking for a change in
scenery so to speak. He needed a change. I was devastated. I needed him too much.
What the fuck was I going to do without him just across town to save me when I lost it?
It scared me so much. I couldn't believe I was going to be without him and for who knows how long.
He's my best friend, the love of my life, my savior, my hero. That's when it hit me; I had become
dependent on him over the past almost three years. Also, I realized the reason he wasn't in love
with me anymore was because of ME. I pushed him away with my freak outs and dependency. I couldn't believe I let it happen. The one person in my life that got me, the only person I'd ever loved,
completely and selflessly. I was heartbroken. How the fuck could I not have seen it happening?
Right in front of my eyes. I could of had a wonderful thing but I changed our fate. Worst of
all I caused him pain. I hurt the love of my life and I didn't even know I was doing it.
My mind was racing. If I hadn't pushed him away maybe he would have stayed when they broke up.
Maybe we could have took what we had, and made it even better. I still fucking hate myself a little for that.
So, the time came where he would soon leave. He came to my house, we had drinks, he brought salmon , steak and other yummy food. Cooked me a lovely dinner. Then we watched movies and cuddled for the last time. I tried my damnedest to hold in my tears but he said don't do that, let it out. So I did and oh my god it hurt so much to have him in my arms knowing I'd not be able to hold him again for a long time. It was too much to take. I loved him so much. Then of course my crying made him start crying.
It was the fucking sappiest shit ever but at the same time it was so beautiful. Then he just poured out about how he's so sad he has to leave me, his friends and his ex's girls and how he didn't want them to hate him, how he felt guilty for wasting his ex's time, how he'd have to do the tears all over again when he went to his friend's house one last time for a little going away party. All I could say was they won't hate you, they are very mature little girls and they love you no matter what. You have to do what you have to do to be happy. I actually told him (as much as it broke my heart to speak the words) to go up there, have fun, meet girls...be happy, etc.
And so he did. The only problem is he was flown up to a different province by this girl he didn't know very well, on her dime, just to have a little vacation for a couple days. A few weeks later, instead of going to live where he is supposed to live he instantly moves in with this girl and starts to go out with her. It's clearly a rebound, seeing he instantly became involved and moved in with her when they don't even really know each other that well, she is also the EXACT opposite of his “type”, and the exact opposite of me and his ex. I have a theory, I know it just sounds like I'm hoping, maybe I am a little. I'm not entirely over it/him yet. BUT it really seems to me like he moves away...he's alone and frightened a bit with his anxiety, worried about living arrangements, etc, so the first connection he makes with a girl he latches on (unintentionally) and moves into her place. He just doesn't want to feel lost or alone. He has a sense of security in a strange new place. I just hope she doesn't hurt him or vise verse or both. But it will probably happen. At first it broke my heart. I had a few breakdowns. Then I realized that I needed to break away from this. I needed to stop being in love with him. I needed to grow, become strong and independent. We are still the best of friends of course. There for each other as always. But my intense “in love” feeling is almost gone. I still love him, just, slowly falling out of that romantic love, little by little.
My growing and changing is going great. I'm working so damned hard. I lost in total like 30 pounds so far. I don't have constant breakdowns. I feel happy, sexy, beautiful, confident, loving, caring, energetic....I just feel fucking awesome. Like this is who I was meant to be. And in a weird way I have him to thank for part of my transformation. If he hadn't left the tether would never have severed and I'd probably still be dependent on him. It opened my eyes, big time.
I've been avoiding him lately. I still am talking to him once in a while to check in, I can't abandon him, but I need the space to grow and find out who I really am right now. I need to learn to love myself completely and not depend on others for happiness.
I know it sounds pathetic, maybe I won't feel this way when I've healed some more, but there's still always this little voice in my head that tells me not to give up on him. Not to wait around, but still hold onto a little hope, that we are meant to be. Maybe it's true, maybe it's just my leftover feelings.
Maybe when he visits in September, like I've said before, and he sees what great shape I'm in and how happy (and not freaking out) I am he'll fall in love with me all over again. Well....I don't fucking know. All I know is no matter what, I HAVE to move on. I can't wait around for something that may not come. I just hope he's happy with this girl and he doesn't get hurt or stuck in a bad situation. Please be happy, I'll be loving you always...xo.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 am

Now I'm even more giddy about my fiancé :O It was drunk-talk, but I believe he spoke the truth this time. He said "you're the only one for me". He has never said that before. Usually when he comes home drunk, we have some idiotic fight about music or something, and he passes out. He has threatened to leave me a couple of times xD But that was drunk-talk also, he has always been all kiss kiss hug hug the next morning. And at those times he had been angry at me for some reason. But this last time was weird, he was all nice and kept looking into my eyes and hugging me :')
He also said that it doesn't matter if our tastes in music are different (his is black/death metal, I'm more into thrash and industrial. And Kerli :B). The only thing we fight about. And now it doesn't matter. Weird :D We'll see how things go the next time he comes home drunk xD

I understand, some bands I don't "get" on one listening. Like Macabre, the first time I heard it I thought "what the hell is wrong with this guy?! His singing is all weird!" but now, I think it's the most original and awesome singing ever. Really, I have never heard anything like it!

We have a shower here. At least I can change the shower curtain to make it prettier :3
I'm sooo getting my own house, with a bathtub and a fireplace!

I read your whole text, and I must say... It made me cry :< So sad and so beautiful at the same time. I have not experienced anything similar to this, so I can't really say anything to make you feel better or anything. I can only say, that you deserve someone, who's nice to you. Someone who'll say "you're the only one for me". And.. I think this guy is not the one for you. I got this feeling, that he's one of those guys who go from girl to girl, and are never really alone. I'm sure you love was/is real, but you can do better. I hope you're not fooling yourself with the fantasies about him coming back to you, when he sees how you're in great shape and all that. Ehh, I don't know... Maybe your relationship could work better now that you're not freaking out all the time :D
How did his previous relationship get cold? Was she freaking out as well? Or maybe she was otherwise difficult. Maybe his feelings will alway get cold, no matter who he's with. He may get into a lot of relationships, and move to the next one when things get cold... Hard to say, because I don't know him personally :/
I'd probably do this: I'd continue working on making myself better and better, and see how he reacts when he comes to visit. Then I'd see how things go from there; either let go completely and concentrate on life, or get back together.
So yeah... just wait and see :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

^That's so sweet. It seems like you guys will be great together. Everyone blurts out stuff they mean and stuff they don't mean when there drunk. It's easier to communicate your true emotions when your guard is down with alcohol.

I got this feeling, that he's one of those guys who go from girl to girl, and are never really alone.

^That has crossed my mind. I try to tell myself this at times, because it may very well be true, even though I don't really want to believe it.
A big part of me doubts that we'll ever be anything, but like I said there's always this nagging feeling of don't give up. But I've gotta push it out. It isn't doing me any good right now. There's also this little mean part of me in my head that thinks it'll be wonderful if he sees the new (or the “grown”) me and regrets leaving. Almost like I'd take pleasure in waving it in front him, like, “look what you missed out on and your never gonna get it” type thing. It makes me feel guilty for thinking it but at the same time I just want it to happen. What a bitch, lol. Then there's the opposite...what if he does fall in love again and gain those feelings back, but I talk with him that he's gotta earn it and everything turns out like I want.
Ugh, fuck. I've gotta push those thoughts away, too, I know.

How did his previous relationship get cold? Was she freaking out as well? Or maybe she was otherwise difficult. Maybe his feelings will always get cold, no matter who he's with. He may get into a lot of relationships, and move to the next one when things get cold.

^The woman he was with was 10 years older than him...and a big prude. Sex (or lack there of) and age tend to ruin relationships, or so I've seen. She is a very calm person. She's very sweet. She doesn't freak out but she was very passive aggressive and that also got on his nerves. Like you know when someone gets irritated and they speak to you in that really annoying “fake sweet” sort of voice.
It has also crossed my mind that maybe he just gets tired of people eventually and maybe he does. That's another thing I try to convince myself of, to help me lose these feelings.

I'm going to continue improving myself and my life regardless of him. If he vists and things change, that's ok, if not...so be it. I've just got to forget about this whole stupid mess and the feelings I'm stuck with and get the fuck over it.
Writing about it helps soooo much and I'm flattered that you were so touched by that story. It makes me feel good to know that my words actually got through to someone and I managed to share the emotion of it.
Hopefully soon when I'm ready I'll find someone else, but I've learned I can't love and give myself to someone else completely until I've gotten over these feelings AND learned to love myself entirely.

*Sigh* well, on with the struggle. Although I feel much better today then when I wrote this.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

^So much for what I just wrote about feeling better. He just put a picture of the two of them up on his profile and I saw it and it was like someone dropped an anvil into my stomach. I feel sick.
This needs to stop. I know it sounds so cheesy...but if anyone reads this say a prayer for me...or send me out some nice vibes, please. I just lost every ounce of strength I had today with one glace. I need to go be by myself and gain it back...watch something funny. :*(
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 am

I think I'm ok again. The picture was a real shock, it really hit me where I live, but I've been talking to myself, pushing the feelings away and I think It's working. It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining, it's warm and the air smells amazing, like spring. You know what I'm talking about; the smell of grass growing and flowers blooming. I love it. It's beautiful. That's an unusual word to describe a smell. He he.
I've FINALLY got change for the stupid washers and dryers (I live in a building with a very small coin operated laundry facility. Two washers and two dryers per each half of the building. That's per 16 apartments.) and I seriously need to wash some towels cuz I'm running out. I can be a horrible procrastinator. I've got to do some clothes, too, although I don't think it's possible for me to run out of clothes. Get this, I have two dressers and two closets full of clothes and this is AFTER I got rid of a few garbage bags worth. The thing is the majority of my clothes is stuff that's way too small for me that I had before I gained weight, or that I bought for when I lose the rest of the weight. Most of it is soooo gorgeous and I can't wait to fit into it. Especially my dress. I have this sick black lace mini dress from ebay and it is GORGEOUS.
I have so much lace and silky-like clothes it's crazy, I am a sucker for lace big time.
The rest of my clothes is stuff I wear now, I've got a few nice things but not as nice when compared to my "skinny" wardrobe.
I'm going to go for a "power walk" and have another work out today. Push myself extra hard. I so badly want to be in shape for my trip.
Anyway, I'm off to do laundry (how thrilling and stimulating lol) hopefully the machines are free.
Hope everyone is enjoying their day! <3 Xoxo
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Lonliness as of lates

Post by Tara Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

*Sigh* I've been single for like two years now and I hate it. It sucks. It seems like everyone has someone but me...even the person I am trying to get over. Life really isn't fair sometimes.
Ever since I gained this weight, even though it's not a massive amount, I've been feeling bad about myself and probably lacking a lot of the confidence I used to have. I don't have guys crushing on me anymore and I miss it so much. I don't feel like myself because of it either. Part of the reason I am working so hard to get in to shape again.
The reason I gained all of it in the first place was because, number one, I was a HUGE pothead and that's all I did all day. Smoke a joint, eat, smoke a joint, eat. No joke. Me and my room mates, all day long. Number two reason I was going through my last break up and it was one of the worst I've ever had and I was super depressed. So I guess I kinda self medicated myself with weed and food. I didn't even see it happening. One day I was 125 and the next I was almost 200. It was mostly localized in my belly and a little everywhere else so I just looked 8 months pregnant pretty much. It happened all in a few months, too.
Luckily I've lost a big chunk of it and now I'm down to 160, working my way down to 150. My goal is 120. Maybe a little less depending on how it looks. I am a very small girl. I'm only 5'3" and my bone structure is tiny so I could probably manage 110 or 115 and still look healthy. I don't want to be skin and bones. I don't find that very appealing. Lucky for me I was blessed with big boobs, kinda big butt not too big and lots of curves so I'm just dying to flaunt it all! Hehe. I've just gotta keep pluggin' away.
When I am working out every day and watching the amount of calories I take in I lose a pound a day. I was a bit concerned at first because they say a pound a day isn't healthy. But apparently for me it's ok as long as it's no more then that because of my build and everything. Plus it's not like I'm starving myself. I drink a smoothie every morning and make sure I eat a lot of fruits and veggies...and of course get as much protein and vitamins and minerals as I can.
It's actually a struggle for me to eat right ever since the E.R. doctors diagnosed me with IBS. I was in horrible pain like you couldn't even imagine. Pardon me for talking about this but I couldn't "go to the bathroom" for weeks at a time and when I did I'd get pain so bad I'd collapse and then it would be even more painful getting it out. To make it even better I couldn't eat without pain and almost throwing up. So me being stubborn, family and friends finally forced me to go to the emergency room (I am petrified of hospitals, especially going to the er because I'm terrified they will have to cut me open, or stick and i.v. in me or some other thing) and I was sitting there sick to my stomach with worry thinking they were going to have to to surgery because maybe I had a bowel obstruction or something. They finally take me in and feel my belly and ask me whats wrong and they say you've probably just got really sever irritable bowel syndrome. Stay away from dairy, red meat, heavy grease, spicy foods and go to your family doc to get some tests and make sure. So I've been avoiding those foods as best I can and I feel much better then I did. I have a little of it from time to time and I pay for it when I do so they were probably right. I've just got to make a doctor's appointment to confirm...I keep pushing it off and forgetting. I'm terrible for procrastinating.
Anyway, yeah, I miss having someone. Also I'm not used to living alone. I've always lived with a b/f or had room mates. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my apartment and I LOVE living alone. I really was drove insane living with other people because they never knew how to wash a dish or clean. I'd just like to have someone again to cuddle me some nights and tell me I'm beautiful, play fight with, etc. You know. I miss it so much. *Sigh* Maybe I'm just not ready yet. I know I've learned to control my bipolar and anxiety very well the past little while. I guess my growing isn't through yet. I'm trying so hard to fix the mental and the physical, I hope I get a reward soon. <3

Hope everyone is doing ok. Night, night.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sun May 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm just here relaxing today, sipping on some Mike's Hard Lemonade, and I've got a few things on the brain.

Well, first of all, my Dad and brother have been traveling to New Orleans the past two Springs to help rebuild the houses destroyed by the flood a couple years back (They are carpenters). So my family (Dad, step mom, two sisters) came into town last night and took my brother and I out to dinner. That was nice. Then they asked us if we'd like to go to New Orleans with them next Spring to help the rebuild. How cool is that? Not only to I get too see another part of the world (I've been different places in Canada, been to Florida, went to the Dominican Republic AND in June I'll get to go to Germany, Paris and possibly England) but I also get to help give people back their homes. What an amazing opportunity. I think I'm going to take it. It'll be so much fun, it'll help people and it'll help me push the boarders of my anxiety even further. Very Happy

Second of all, "his" status today was "Laying in bed with the most beautiful creature...love u..." and there's pics of the two of them up and stuff and oh my...I am trying SO fucking hard not to let it bother me.
Ugh. He moves away and instantly moves in w/ this girl and becomes involved, now they are in "love" it's only been a couple months. I'm wondering if all of his relationships start off this way. The only time I've ever seen him so "mushy" was around me. So that kind of hurts.
I'm so fucking sick and tired of caring about this. My heart keeps saying if he gets her pregnant or they get engaged or something then I have nothing to live for...then my brain chimes in and says: Are you fucking insane, woman? Snap out of it! He's NOT the only guy in the world and this shouldn't matter.
I know my brain is right. I just wish I could get ALL of me to feel that way. I'm trying soooo hard to push it all out. You have no idea. Soon I'm going to be back in shape and mentally much better (I'm feeling more like my true self every day) and I'll have my pick. I just wish it would come faster.
I've just gotta stay strong...keep pushing him and all this poison out...I'm sure eventually, one day, it'll stay out...right?

Love to you all,
Tara
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue May 17, 2011 6:13 am

I was replying to you yesterday, but I somehow lost the page when I was trying to open a new one for Google translate and lost all I had written xD
Now, what was it I wanted to say...? :DD

Does he know how you feel about him and his statuses/pictures? It seems he doesn't realize he's hurting someone with them, since he's sooo in love. I guess all relationships begin like that; your significant other is the most beautiful/handsome and the most awesome person everrr. Give it a few months and they'll be at each other's throats :D It seems most relationships end like that. Some die sooner, some later. This got me thinking, that maybe you didn't get a proper closure when you ended your relationship? You didn't get to spend aaall hoours of the day of the week with him, and you didn't get to see his yucky and stupid habits :D
I don't know if he has yucky or stupid habits, but I have the thought that all men do xD ... Women as well, hehe.

Can you delete him from your friends list? Would he get mad at you? Or block his statuses and pictures :3

It seems he's happy with this girl he's with now... You really should listen to your brain and let go completely :/ Be thankful to him that he helped you get better. Supergirl :D

So you just keep on going, you're doing so great! I want you to know that I'm super proud of you for having lost a lot of weight and that you have the willpower to keep at it :3 You inspire me to do my own exercises as well!

Heh, now I didn't even need Google translate! xD I wonder what the word was I was going to use yesterday... O_o
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

I haven't expressed to him how those pictures and status' make me feel. I figure if I do it'll just push him further away and I don't want to do that anymore. Besides, it's his account and he can put up whatever he wants. I don't think he realizes it's affecting me because I've been trying to not show it. He's all "in love" and just wants the world to know I guess like most of us. I've put him through enough. When he first moved up there I kind of freaked a little, you know. I asked him if he had stayed, would we have had a chance to start something and he said "I don't know" (which is probably a no that he didn't want to actually say) and he got all emotional and said "I hurt you didn't I". Then I just sorta went away and took some time to myself because I knew I wasn't helping anything being upset and I just had to let him be. So that's what I've been doing since then. We still talk and everything, were good friends like always but I know I screwed up the "love" in it with my freak outs and neediness. He's been commenting on how different I am lately and how I seem to be doing much better than I was. I'm glad he notices. He never mentions anything about his relationship so I think he is trying to be respectful of my feelings there. Deleting him isn't really an option...he'd probably be very hurt, after all we've been through. I just need to be tough and suck it up. Besides, maybe if I keep seeing it I'll get used to it and eventually it won't seem so strange and horrible to me.
He has bad habits of course! I am aware of many of them but I'm sure there are more.
Your right though. I have to listen to my brain. I think now I'm finally ready to forget about loving him, just be his friend and continue to heal.

My weight loss is still going great. I feel awesome. Thanks for the words.

I'm so glad I have people like you on here to vent and to listen to things I can't get the courage to talk to friends and family about. It helps so much.

Here's a new pic from the other day, my face is FINALLY getting some shape back again! I'm fucking psyched. Smile Hello cheek bones, I missed you! Wink

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 22678410

Now I'm off to get a bubble bath and get all squeaky clean n sexy, then off to bed Smile Night, night!
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 pm

I feel very strong today. Like the feeling of no one can hurt me. It feels very good and it feels right. I hope it sticks around for a while.

My weight loss is back on it's regular course. I am losing a pound a day again with healthy eating and regular exercise. Tomorrow morning (Fingers crossed) I should have broken the 160 barrier down to 159. I'm feeling so good that I bought a bikini to wear at the beach on my vacation. Hopefully when the time comes I'll be feeling confident enough to wear it and get a little color on my extremely white skin (Must be the Irish in me). I don't want to be overly dark though, just a nice light tan to minimize the scars and what not that I have.

I have an annoying problem. I have a lot of piercings. Tongue, belly, labret, nose and three times in each ear. I have no issues with any of them except for my ears. They have been done for almost ten years, but when I have earrings in even for a day they become badly infected. I've tried every type of metal you can think of; gold, silver, the cheap stuff, hypo allergenic, nickle free, none of it makes a difference. It occurred to me today that every other piercing I have is surgical steel. Maybe that's what I need for my ears as well. Also, maybe the earring backs irritate them as well. So somehow I've got to find six small surgical steel sleeper hoops that I can have in all the time. There aren't many places on this island that have something so specific for ears. Maybe I'll try Walmart, if I can't find any there then I'll try the piercing shops...but they are so expensive. My last resort will be ebay because I'd like to have them before I go to Europe. I hope I find some and it works because I won't be able to have earrings in anymore. It's just too painful. We'll see I guess.

Night, night everyone. Love to you all.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri May 20, 2011 1:03 am

you. are. beautiful!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Pondering

Post by Tara Sat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

^Thank you, Mimi, that did me a lot of good to hear that. Btw so are you <3

So...I'm on two different medications for bipolar and all the other things that come with it...anxiety etc.
I've been on them for a while now and I am the happiest I've ever been. Of course not all of that is due to the meds alone. They are what started my healing but what made it really take off is realizing that I don't have to be miserable all the time just because I have an extremely over active brain and a big heart. I mean, I don't have to dwell on all the negative things and let the dark part of me win. You know, life is short so you might as well love, have fun and be happy. It's a struggle but that's it. Life is a struggle for everyone in different ways. We just have to be strong and fight everyday. If were not willing to do that then what's the point?
Anyway, this medication, I take at night. It makes me super drowsy to the point that I can't sit up and when I have to go to the bathroom walking sometimes makes me feel dizzy and nauseated. Plus I just hate the feeling when it starts to kick in. It's not gentle like a sleeping pill, it's sudden and overwhelming. It makes me feel like my heart is pounding while I'm lying there and it just feels gross. It doesn't take long to put me to sleep but it's a relief when it finally happens.
So that's one thing I've not been enjoying about it. The other thing is if I go out somewhere like I did last night, for overnight, I often forget the meds and then I can't sleep. I'll be lying awake all night tossing and turning and I won't sleep for even three minutes. So here I am now...I've been awake for 36 hours straight because I went out last night to babysit my god son, to give his parents a night to themselves, and I forgot them so I was awake the whole night watching movies. I couldn't even feel tired. Now I have to wait until at least 8 o clock to go to bed tonight so I won't sleep this whole day and be awake all night and sleep all day tomorrow. It's so frustrating. And heaven forbid I have a few drinks w/ my friends then take them. It feels like I'm dying when I'm falling asleep and I've been told that when that combination happens I freak out in my sleep, nightmares I suppose, literally moaning and swinging my arms around until they say something to me or touch me and I stop.
It's a big burden to have. It really frustrates me. I HATE not being able to fall asleep on my own, or go out and have fun without the bullshit. I don't want to be dependent on anyone or anything.
I have been considering stopping them but I am so afraid that if I do I'll lose all of the strength I've gained and go back to being the super moody and depressed bitch I was before I found help. I don't want to go back there to that hell. Screaming and crying every day and lashing out at people. It hurts my heart.
So I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I think I need to just relax and give it some deep thought.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty "Sometimes it's hard to get better, or cry"

Post by Tara Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 pm

I've been doing really well lately. Emotionally and physically. My fitness is going great, I'm now down into the 150's.
Today, however, I've got racing thoughts and a little pit of sadness deep down in my belly. It's not a huge deal, just this little nagging in my brain. It's one of those times you feel like you need to cry just a little to get some relief. It's also one of those times that the tears just won't come. It's so frustrating when I can't cry when I feel like it's necessary. I deal with that a lot. Sometimes numbness is worse then just feeling sad.
I guess I've got a lot on my mind. My trip is getting closer and I'm so nervous about the plane, I'm trying to finish my last bit of school, deciding on what to do in college. Then there's also the feeling of wanting to ditch the meds and be strong on my own, but I know I'm probably not ready yet.
I just wish that I could cry, even for a minute...
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I hope that at soon you will feel better
I send to you love
I want to hug u
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm

u know, it is okay to cry sometimes. it is okay not to be okay sometimes.
and as much as ive been reading your blogs and getting to know you - you are such a strong and a beautiful person (inside and out). just give yourself some time as well. i mean your body is changing and your mindset is changing.. but give yourself time to get used to the changes! x
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you guys. Your words mean a lot to me. I am feeling a whole lot better. I still can't seem to cry but I haven't felt the need to anyway recently.
My ex (my first REAL boyfriend from when I was 17/18) has been trying to hunt me down to for a coffee for a long time, so today he caught me at home and I said why not and we went. It was actually really nice. He has matured a lot over the past 6 or so years and I am proud of him for stepping up and helping raise his children which was something I didn't think he'd ever do. They aren't my kids or anything but I just know that he didn't pay any attention to them at first. Seems like he's really grown up.
We also picked his fiance up from work and hung out with her for a bit so I could meet her. I thought it was going to be awkward but she is a really nice/cool chick. I think I'll be hanging out with them more down the road. I could use some fresh faces to spend time with, you know.
So yeah I had a lovely time.
I got my tattoos fixed the other day. Here are some pics.

My wrist "Perfectly Imperfect" (From my poem)

When you look into my eyes
Know that I'm perfect as I'll ever be
No games; what you get is what you see
I'm perfectly imperfect, so take me as I am
& know that all I'll ever be is just me
From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 25209010

My wrist and my bestie's foot. I let her get the words as well.
From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 25201810

My celtic sister's knot. She also has this one too. I need to get a new one that she doesn't have lol. But they both mean something to us, so. This one still isn't perfect. Going to a studio from now on for sure.
From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 24661910

P.s. Mimi - I'm in the process of fixing up a sweater I had and putting some ears on it. I'll post a pic when it's done. Shouldn't take long Smile
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 am

haha wicked!!!! Very Happy almost every hoodie i own has ears on, it suits me though as my friends call me kitkat Very Happy

i wanna get a new tattoo but i can't think of what and where.. i think i wanna get smth in estonian.. hmm

ps, it is nice sometimes to meet up with old friends/acquaintances. im gonna meet up with some old friends who i haven't seen in ages but i can just feel it that we're gonna get on well Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

That would be a good tattoo...it will be very meaningful to you.
I want to get something else on the other wrist, a word or phrase, I just don't know what yet.

Yeah it was fun...hoped his fiance liked me, you know, must be weird hanging w/ your fiance's ex, but she seemed like she did and she was really nice.

Well after all that time where I couldn't cry I woke up today and I couldn't stop. I don't know where it came from. I found myself thinking about something that happened about 6 years ago that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life...then I found myself thinking about "him".
Don't get me wrong, I've been doing great getting over it and letting go. But he's still my best friend and I do miss him dearly. We've never been apart this long before. It's so strange. It feels like he should be home. He should be here with me...but if he's happy...I've got to be happy for that.
I guess there's a part of me that will always love him, so much. But the rest of me has moved on and I'm getting happier and healthier every day.
I can't wait for when he visit though. He's going to be so proud of me when he sees how much I've grown inside and how different I'll look.
I just want him to see that and spend a couple days with him before he leaves again.

Only about 15 days before I leave for Germany. I'm so nervous. I hate airplanes so much. When I'm in the airport I just feel like running out the door and going home. I keep telling myself the trip will be worth it, but it doesn't do much to ease the anxiety. I've just gotta be strong and keep telling myself nothing is going to happen. *Sigh*
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

I am feeling a little better since my last post. I just have some horrible PMS, that's all. When it's all over and done with I should be back to not giving a fuck about what happened back then or him and his g/f. Screw it.
I've been seeing old friends and making new ones, socializing a lot more now that I'm getting better. It feels really nice. Wtf was I thinking hiding away from the world this past year or so? Moping over someone who was unavailable to me when there are so many more guys out there. I'm young, talented and beautiful and as are all of you! We need to get out and have as much fun as we can and take in as much as we can before we can't do it anymore.
I'm also done taking shit from people. NO ONE is going to tred on me anymore. If you try to; FUCK YOU! I will take you down a few notches, that I promise. There are too many rude, uncaring people in this city and I'm quite finished being their fucking door mat. Wink
Anyway, I just had chinese buffet and it was kinda greasy...good but greasy. So off I go to work it out.
I hope all is well for everyone! Xoxo
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Love

Post by Tara Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

I've been feeling a little lost lately.
I'm doing so wonderful, though. Breaking away from the anxiety, being positive, getting back into shape, making new friends and reconnecting with old ones. I feel more alive then I have in a long time. I just find myself feeling a little lonely, you know. It seems like everyone around me has that special someone to love except for me.
I think about it; all of the years and relationships I've been through. Most of them were bad because I was so sick. It drained almost every ounce of personality out of me until I was nothing but this angry shell of a person.
I don't understand what any of them ever loved about me. Maybe it was the few and far between little glimpses that were left of the real me. But most of them couldn't handle what I had turned into. I suppose I ended up draining them of happiness, too.
I just find myself thinking that today is different. I've healed so much and am still healing. I feel like me again. I seem to attract people instead of repel them once more. I can only imagine what a wonderful relationship I would have now. How much love I have in me to give, how much hope I have to share. Whoever finds me next will have the best experience with me that any other man has ever had. I bet it could be truly amazing.
I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, I should not be thinking about it, but it's been such a while since I've had a REAL relationship. I'm just dying to let all of this love out! I wish someone would find me some day soon <3
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, less than 10 days until I leave for Europe. Did I mention how terrified I am of the plane? Razz Petrified, in fact. I've always been that way. I don't know why or how. It's like my fear of heights and the ocean. I'm terrified to swim in the ocean. Although on my last vacation to the Dominican I swam in the shallows...but not even close to the net. And if they left me in there alone I'd freak.
There's this beautiful place here called Red Cliff. You drive up a ways and then you hike down to this big open area on a cliff. The cliff must be thousands of kilometers above sea level. Below is the wide open ocean and across the way on another cliff is a castle that overlooks the water. It's a beautiful sight, but it's also terrifying. It's that high that you can't make out the waves below, and the water is black it's that deep. I tried many times to go just a little close to the edge to get a better look, but I just couldn't do it. My ex and our friend would go out, no problem, and sit on the edge. Meanwhile I'd be holding back tears because I thought for sure they were going to fall.
I'd never go out there with anyone I didn't trust. If anyone tried to make me go a few feet from the edge I know I would have the biggest fucking panic attack and scream and cry my eyes out.
I'm going to hike down there one day soon with a couple friends. I'm going to ATTEMPT to go near the edge. It's part of conquering my anxiety. I need to try and push my limits little by little to gain control. I will be very careful of course, but I hope I can do it, even just for one picture.
The next time I go I'll have to take pictures so you can all see what it's like and how beautiful it is.
I have an idea about why I may be so afraid of the ocean and heights...especially combined.
This hasn't happened for a couple years now, but every now and then I used to have this dream that would startle me awake. I would dream that I was in a car with someone (I never see their face) and we were driving off a cliff very similar to this one. I would wake up just as the car hit the water. The other version of this dream was just me falling off the same cliff into the ocean. It's so real, too. I fall in, then I'm aware of all the cold and blackness around me, I'm panicking and as I start to swim up, I wake up. I always hated those dreams. I'm glad they are gone. Hey, maybe that's how I died in a past life, if you believe that sort of thing. I'm not sure if I do or not.

Anyway, I'm in a lot of pain right now. Have you ever pinched a nerve? It's this horrible, tingly, dull ache and it's so painful and so incredibly annoying. Well, a few months ago I was taking care of my friend (Who had just had surgery) and her kids (One is 6 the other 2) while her boyfriend was at work. So I was lifting her little boy a lot, being a toddler and I was also doing laundry and lugging loads up and down the stairs. So somewhere along the way I'm folding laundry when my left arm just starts to go numb and tingling like mad. I thought for sure I was about to have a heart attack or stroke, being a smoker. So I stopped and relaxed for a bit and I realized it probably wasn't serious because I felt otherwise fine. Anyway I looked it up on google and learned I must have pinched a nerve.
After a few days it healed much to my relief and months went by. Then one day I had my "friend" over and we were ummm "exerting ourselves" LOL and it happened again. This time it healed a little quicker, same arm btw. Anyway, today it happened again for no apparent reason. Except this time it started in my leg and worked it's way up from my ankle all the way to my shoulder. So there it sits for hours now...pretty much the whole left side of my body with this horrible irritating pain. I took a hot bath with epsom salts and it did nothing. I'm going to take some ibuprofen and go to bed and see if that helps. I'm just afraid that if it keeps coming back like this I'll have to get surgery. I read that if it reoccurs that may be the only solution. There's another HUGE fear of mine; surgery, hospitals and everything that goes along with it. I would imagine to get me into surgery you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming bloody murder and drug me up. I can't help it. When it comes to doing things that I am terrified of my body just halts and won't let me move forward. My brain goes about 10,000 miles a minute. Hopefully, it'll be fine and it won't come to that. LOL...I just imagine when I'm going to have kids how much of an annoyance I'll be in the delivery room! I pity the nurse who tries to stick an I.V. in me...I truly do.

Anyway, I better get off to bed because this pain needs to go away. Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams. Xoxo
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 am

aww have a fun time in Europe. Don't be scared. Plane this is the most safety transport on the world. Will be good, really. When you will be scared it maybe try thinking about something what you love, and remember that we will be with you there <3

I'm sorry for your friend and how you feel.

Remember that I love u <3
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm afraid of the ocean, too! It's so big my mind can't understand it, and the darkness and the pressure make me nervous. The fact that you can't see far scares me; anything could attack. Like a BIG anglerfish, those things are ugly!
I read about fear of open spaces, the opposite of claustrophobia. There was another term for it apart from agoraphobia, but I can't find it now... But in my case it's only the fear of ocean. I'm fine in parks and parking lots, for example.
I guess I'm not that afraid of heights, at least I don't get a panic attack or anything... It might make my vision spin/blur a bit, but not that badly.
Also, I've never been on a plane, so I don't know if I'm afraid of flying, either xD At least the thought of going into a plane doesn't scare me. But Natt is right, planes are very safe, it's way more probable of dying in a car crash. I guess that's not very helpful? xD

Could those dreams have be stress-related? Based on that you used to have them, but are not having them anymore. I guess it's similar to what I have: during school time and depression I usually had bad dreams and a lot of visions (I used to see stuff in my room that weren't there: piles of beetles, people, rulers falling between the bed and the wall... Once I saw everything in black and white and covered in dust!). I don't have those that often anymore. Now my vision usually involve our cat; I see him somewhere and he's not really there... So nothing scary or anything.

I've never heard of that pinching nerve thing O_o It just... happens? I only get something similar when I actually hit a nerve somewhere, like hitting the elbow on the corner of a table. *reads about the subject* It could get serious :O I hope you won't need surgery!

I only get this.. pulling sensation on my calves. A muscle cramp? That's it. Luckily they happen rarely, but ALWAYS when I'm sleeping! It's so nice to wake up to this immense pain in your leg :DD Walking is difficult and painful afterwards for a while. My fiancé gets them, too.
Also, sometimes my arms are cold and weak. Like right now. They're not cold to touch, but I feel the cold inside them. If that makes sense :D And they're tingling, almost like a wind is blowing to them constantly and making the hair on my arm move. It's strongest when I'm falling asleep. So I'm thinking that I have poor circulation :/ Plus, the right side of my body is slightly numb... At first it was only on my face, but I've noticed it's everywhere now... Heh, maybe I should go see a doctor instead of babbling about this on someone's blog :D

Have you tried anti-stress tea? I found one that has hibiscus, lemon grass, flowers of jasmine and camellia and pineapple pieces. Also it has strawberry-hawthorn oil, I guess (I'm trying to translate :D). It's fresh and has a brilliant dark red color. It lowers blood pressure, removes tension and calms down your mind. It works for me :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 pm

RIP Ryan Dunn! You crazy, silly, mother fucker.

KerliPoland^ Thank you! & that picture of you is way cute <3

Hehe, you guys, you know what? That's the same thing EVERYONE says to me! "A plane is the safest way to travel, way safer then a car". Unfortunately this doesn't put my mind at ease very much lol. I think the problem is that if a car crashes, you have a good chance at surviving. If a plane crashes, your pretty much toast. That terrifies me. Plus it's high up...going back to my fear of heights.

Forace^ The same thing comes to my mind about the ocean. It's so dark and ANYTHING could be there. We still don't know what exists in the deeper parts of it. *Shivers*. I've read true stories about giant squid being sighted/found here in Newfoundland. Frightens the shit right out of me, lol.

I had those dreams for years and years. They could have been stress related because it's only now that I am truly getting better that they have stopped. I've had them since I was a child.

The pinched nerve thing feels way different from hitting your elbow in that spot. It's such an odd sensation. It's hard to explain. It's like burning/tingling and sometimes it goes numb. There's also a dull ache mixed in with it. You'd know if it ever happened. Luckily I haven't felt it in a while...good riddance.

I get muscle cramps often. More so in my feet but occasionally in the calves and sometimes in my butt muscle, lol. It hurts really bad there.
Apparently if you get a lot of them it might mean you don't drink enough water or your not hydrated enough. I drink a lot more water then I used to and I found it eased off a little.

Yeah you should for sure see a doc if you feel like that before you fall asleep. That's so strange. Could be poor circulation or a blood clot.

That tea sounds lovely. I should look for some.

Well I am leaving around supper time on Friday. I am sooooo scared. I know it'll all be fine and I'll have a great time but I can't help it. Anxiety sucks.
I cleaned my apartment like mad today. Scrubbed, tidied, laundry, vacuumed. *Phew* It's all clean for everyone who is coming in to take care of my mini zoo (LOL) and for when I come home in August. I am going to miss my bed sooooooo much! & The gel memory foam. My back should be fine though (I have a curvature of the spine and the memory foam helps so much) because Mom has one of those expensive pillow top mattresses on the bed I'll be using.
I am psyched to see all of the things I'm going to see. It'll be so much fun! I'll be on here writing and posting pictures every now and then.
I am down another pant size as well...Smile doing awesome with getting back into shape still. By the time I come home in August I'm hoping to be in the 120's.
Yay...so much excitement. Well I better go to bed. It's getting late and I've got a lot more work ahead of me.

Goodnight Xo

P.s. I'm gonna be so worried about my little man when I'm gone...I hope he doesn't get sick...
From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 11060810
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 am

wait you're going for so long?? for 2 months? awesome!

who are you going with ?
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Mimi^ I finally found out I am going for a little over a month. About 5 weeks.
My mom's friend is flying up with me to see her in Germany and then flying back on her own. Then my mom, baby brother and I are flying back here to Newfoundland. They are staying for 3 weeks I think.
My mom lives there because my step dad is stationed there with the air force.

Well, my anxiety is peaking. I leave at 3 PM on Friday for the airport and I am a nervous wreck. I am having dizzy spells and everything. My anxiety about air planes is so powerful that it's ridiculous.
I really wish I didn't have this fear. It seems so foolish to everyone else, but to me getting on a plane is a death sentence. It's probably irrational but that's the way anxiety works I guess.
Oh well it could be worse. I know of someone who won't even get on one at all. At least I'm brave enough to face my fear. I've been on two other trips where I had to get on planes, but it never gets any easier.
*Sigh* I could cry. I don't want to fly. Think good thoughts for me, everyone, please Smile

Anyway, this will probably be the last time I write until I am in Europe. So I hope everyone is doing well and I'll be posting pictures!

Love to you all XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bye, bye...
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Okay, so for flying, I recommend gum... lots and lots of gum! Also, once your up in the air, look out the window down at everything around you. Its really cool! That will ease you up a bit. I wont promise it though, because it isn't exactly a valid promise for me to give. And just try to relax. Think of it as a dream. Its all in your head...
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Where are you sitting in the plane? If you're by the window, and are feeling anxious there, change places with someone by the corridor side... And when you feel better, try to look out the window. Don't force it, though :)

And maybe have something with you that you can focus on? A book, a squishy stress ball, listen to music with your eyes closed... Or chewing gum :D

If I ever travel on a plane, I probably couldn't even think about how high I am, it just seems too surreal. So it would be like, I'm just in a long room that changes location O_o Like a horizontal elevator.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

From Dark To Light & Back Again - Page 4 Empty Gillwrath, Germany

Post by Tara Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Hey guys!!! I've been here in Germany for about 10 days now.
Thanks for the advice about the flights. I've flown a few times before so I knew what to expect, it's just that I have a terrible fear of it. Anxiety is very powerful. But you know what? I've been kicking it's ass!
On the plane I decided to skip the drugs and handle it on my own. I watched the take off, I looked out the window a lot, I watched the landing and I didn't get sick. I m so fucking proud of myself. I didn't even feel all that nervous this time. It's so strange. It's like ever since I've been trying to change everything for the better I've been able to conquer fears I never thought I could.
We went to the place where the three countires meet (Germany, The Netherlands and Belguim) and we went up in the tower. You can go outside once your at the top but the floor outside is nothing but a steal grate and you can see right down to the ground. I am terrified of heights, but I said fuck it and slowly made my way out. Before I knew it I was half way comfortable walking out there, I even walked up to the highest story alone to take pictures. Very Happy I am loving the new me! Turning into such a brave girl.
Were going to Paris in week or so, we'll see what happens when I go into the Eifel tower :O.
We've done a lot of cool things so far. We visit three castles one of which had caves underneath that we went through. I just loooove the castles Smile They are amazing. Beautiful old artwork and furniture. I even love the "old" smell. I'll post a few pictures when I get the chance. We are just so busy. Up early and home late then bed. Exploring Germany and the surrounding countries.
I am having a WONDERFUL time. I am feeling great and I might even fly home on my own :O BIG step for me.
Well I hope you all are well! LOVE! <3
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am

I was just wondering how you're doing :D

I'm glad it all went so well! I'm proud of you :3 It's always the thoughts beforehand that are so goddamn scary. The anticipation. Your mind makes everything worse and makes up stuff that isn't even true! Like, with me, when going to the dentist... "They're gonna drill, it's gonna hurt like hell, they'll take all my teeth away!" and when I'm actually there and I relax... I notice it doesn't really hurt. At all O_o

And I'd love to see pictures of the castles!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm

aah im SO happy to hear that!!!!!!!!!!! :')
it feels fucking awesome to prove yourself that YOU can do something u thought u couldn't. and im well proud of u, girl!

so germany, france... england by any chance? Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next