Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah.

+4
Gretta
mimi
TheLastSongbird
moonchild_amarah
8 posters

Go down

I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah. Empty I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah.

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 am

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys......
I know we Moonchildren are connected in any way and we're friends in any way,even though we've never met before in real life...and now I wanna share with you the most beautiful experience i've ever made...♥

You may know i'm halfvietnamese and yeah,this summer i've visited my family in Vietnam. The first time after 13 years and HELL i love them all so much now. I've got 3 aunts,1 uncle and 10 cousins there and now I miss them like mmmh...HELL o: Oh and not to forget my cordial grandma...
Maybe some of you know how it feels not to be with your family for a long period,this would be a huge consolation to me,because anything I can think of is my vietnamese family,who I miss more than words could ever express ..

And for the first I need to thank Amanda,my love who is the best consolation to me,when I feel like mourning..THANK YOU ♥
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah. Empty Re: I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah.

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 am

I'm so happy for you Smile I do know how you feel, I had a similar experience a month ago. I was born in England, but I have lots of family over in Ireland, who I'd never known before June this year, and I'd wanted to go to Ireland and see them since I could remember. I feel a strong connection with the place, since I'm only 1/3 English and 2/3 Irish by ancestry, and now I've met my Irish family, I feel complete in a way. I can't wait to go back to Ireland and see them again Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah. Empty Re: I feel like sharing this with you. Yours Sarah.

Post by mimi Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 am

You know.. some people think im crazy because i moved out of home when i was just 17. i went to a different country, where i didn't know anybody and i was speaking a different language..
and now - ive got a second home.

i do miss my family a lot but im always remembering myself that i chose this.

i think what you should do is that - dont think of it was a horrible 'imissyousomuch'.. think of it as 'i love you all so much and ill see you again'. you have 2 homes, you should be so proud and happy Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 am

mimi wrote:You know.. some people think im crazy because i moved out of home when i was just 17. i went to a different country, where i didn't know anybody and i was speaking a different language..
and now - ive got a second home.

i do miss my family a lot but im always remembering myself that i chose this.

i think what you should do is that - dont think of it was a horrible 'imissyousomuch'.. think of it as 'i love you all so much and ill see you again'. you have 2 homes, you should be so proud and happy Smile

Mmmmh,you're crazy but courageous <:
I think if u never regret your decision then it had to be the right one (:

Oooh...and these words mean a lot to me,Mimi Smile
Of course I miss them so much,but to think like I love you so much and will see you again is a great option Smile

Thank you <:
My family is in my heart and my cousins mean so much to me! ♥️
So my aunts and grandma does (: ♥️

Where do you moved to? =)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

wow I'm so happy for you Very Happy
well, part of my relatives moved to Poland before I was born so I never even got the chance to see them so I didn't ever really miss them because I never knew them
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Gretta wrote:wow I'm so happy for you Very Happy
well, part of my relatives moved to Poland before I was born so I never even got the chance to see them so I didn't ever really miss them because I never knew them

Mmmmh,I never missed anyone of them before i've visited them this year!...
Never knew anyone,since I've met them the last time ago as I was 2 yrs old,but noooow...I know them all they're cordial,CRAZY,but the most wodnerful family on earth and they mean the world to me ...

And thanks for being happy for me Very Happy Smile
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Im moving this to the 'blogs' section ok Smile

and I moved to England Smile I read the name of this place and decided.. yup going there.. now its my home.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:00 am

I know how you feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 am

first thanks for all those nice phrases,i feel so much better now^^

well,just that this here is the blogsection i wanna share my real blog you can find it here [/code]http://magh2sti.blogspot.com/

and i'd like to know what r u thinking bout my photography...i'm not the best i know,but i'd really like to hear your opinion^^

sl f p fd
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

^ I like your photography from what's on your blog! Your use of color is really nice Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 am

very unique and I like it
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:45 am

thank you ^^
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

moonchild_amarah wrote:thank you ^^

You're welcome
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 am

very pretty pics/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

I can empathize. My Mom and my baby brother and my Step Dad are all in Germany. They've been there for a year now. It's really hard not seeing my little brother grow up and be a direct part of his life. And of course I really miss my Mom. I love her she is awesome.
Hopefully me and my grandparents will be going to visit in April. I can't wait Smile
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:11 pm

nice blog.Merry christmas to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down