Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story behind your username?

+50
jayson526
mile86
stargirlstrike
Aduhm
PinkBarrierLou
maintube
lunachild
MaryCourage
moonchild_amarah
Keneefly
Crimson-stigmata
javieljones
Sunnech
Midnightmonalisa
Forace
Winter
Liisu
lyndseyjoy
Creationist
JaneLove
alis18
clarepsyche
Quincy
ChicaLuna
sweetjunkiegirl
Brittney
YetiMoonchild
PROUDLIKECOW
BrowniesBeffy
Natt
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Lilee
the-sentimentalist
Spekt
butterflycryx3
Lisadeluxee
Little Phoenix
EetuJaKeijut
mimi
out of the hollow
electric_rhino
jennicakes
Claudia
ladyxcabaret
joseph325625
TheLastSongbird
GeoffKoiv
pomelo
leafxx
Krissy
54 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The story behind your username? - Page 2 Empty Re: The story behind your username?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The story behind your username? - Page 2 Empty Re: The story behind your username?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 am

Well, Hollie's just my nickname (one of them). My real name's Olivia.
I was at a camp and my friend tried introducing me to someone as "Ollie" for a change. But the guy misheard and started calling my Hollie, and it sort of stuck. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 am

That's cool

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 am

Hehehe ok, my username... A yeti is a snowmonster (google it 8D) which I love 8D Basically I love the winter and I've always loved werewolves (wtf xd no but I love the moon so I started to like werewolves ^^), but then everyone went into the "Twilight-werewolves" and I didn't like that... Everyone thought that I liked werewolves bcuz of Twilight.
So then I came up with the yeti idea 8D Hahah XD

And then, moonchild. As I am one I feel like it should be a part of all my new usernames ^^

I loved to hear all stories about their usernames! Some were really wonderfully creative Very Happy
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 am

That's very coool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

my username came from the name of the mascot of my craft store, Dead Kitty. ♥ Dead Kitty is a character that sprung into my head forever ago--he is a very friendly (and slightly flamboyant) patchwork zombie kitten who has a taste for frills. ♥ :3 I even modified an old stuffed animal of mine to look like him. His name used to be "Dead Kitty Wings" because i loved the idea of giant cats with butterfly wings when i was little (i was an...interesting child.), but later changed it to just simply Dead Kitty so it would sound better in the name of my craft store on etsy....Dead Kitty Crafts. ♥

you can visit my store here, if you'd like! ----> http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeadKittyCrafts

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i think i wrote the meaning of mine in another thread xD

omg and last week i randomly googled it and it came up with these converse shoes called Iridescent Revival which just broke my heart because i've always been proud of "coming up" with that term because the meaning is so important to me!!

lol plus i also have an "alter-ego" called Iridescence xD she's everything i wish i could be but i guess she's too badass for me lol

It's awesome having an alter-ego isn't it? Razz Mine actually surfaces every so often (Oo-err, I have multiple personalities! xD) It's always fun when that happens What a Face

I also have an alter-ego :d Hahaha I've never really told anyone this :')
My name is Criiijjjjj, three i's and five j's. I have like a whole 'explanation' for my name but it would take an hour to remember it all XD But the C stands for Creationist and Co:exist, the R for Rare and Real, and the dots over the i's and j's are eight. If you lay 8 down = eternity ^^
Hehe.. Yeah this alter-ego is the real me, to say haha ^^
But the reason I don't have it as a user name here is because everyone always has gotten ennoyed because they can't spell it x'D
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am

love eyesy's one story about there name..awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 pm

My username is just my name. Another username I use regularly is Drifter which is my author's name/alter ego/muse.

She looks like this:
The story behind your username? - Page 2 Mymuse10

Drifter is another word for 'vagabond' which means:
a person who moves aimlessly from place to place, usually without a regular job
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetjunkiegirl Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

^^, I got mine from an X-Japan song, 'Joker', about a junkie girl (who is sweet) who lives on the streets with a 'stealing rude boy' just looking for money money money. It's an amazingly catchy song and makes me happy everytime I listen to it so I took sweetjunkiegirl as my web name. But then people started thinking it meant sweet-junkie girl, as in I was addicted to sugar. And then I became addicted to sugar!!! (true story!) Very Happy
sweetjunkiegirl
sweetjunkiegirl

http://the-end-of-art-is-tea.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:52 pm

some of my friends tell me i look like i doll specially when i dress lolita or when i do my make up so it started as a nickname and end up being somehow people calls me, moon comes form moon chidlren as you can imagine and it was pretty crazy 'cos the other day i found a pic of me when i was 12 (a while ago) with moon marks by then i hadn't heard about kerli or about this whole moonchildren thing so i was like ok now definately i have to join this site

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Chica= Girl
Luna= Moon

So Moon Girl because I am a Moonchild. Very Happy
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Quincy is my nickname in real life, my roommate called me 'Quincy' before we met and it stuck. It comes from the fact that I'm from a town named Quincy
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 pm

^This is random lol but how do you pronounce Quincy? Here in Mass there is a place called Quincy and we say it like Quinn-zee. People who aren't from here don't say it like that.
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

Back to top Go down

Post by clarepsyche Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

I've been using it for years, about 10 now. I always liked the 'look' of the word. "Psyche". Then, while I was in Greece I found out that it means "soul" and then really liked it:)

Last edited by clarepsyche on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
clarepsyche
clarepsyche

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:34 pm

mm alis18 cause alis is like the diminutive of my name alicia and 18 'cause i like that number =)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 am

Jane is my middle name, and it's a default name that I go by on the internet and with people I don't trust because my real name is really rare.
Love... well, besides the obvious, on another forum where my username is different, someone called me janelove as like a pet name. But to me, love is the most important thing in the world and I strive for it every day.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Creationist Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Because of my favorite Kerli song Smile
And sometimes I really feel like I am The Creationist xD
Creationist
Creationist

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Lyndsey Joy is my first, and middle name
^^
my last name is pederson, but i just like joy, because it suits me. :33
i usually go by d0llhous3 on other websites, just because it's really little kidish, and could be visualized as something creepy too . I love creepy dolls.
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm

I want to name my kid Joy Smile it's so cute!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Umm we were almost in Winter when I created the acc ^^ I'm Perkelenen everyotherwhere!
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 pm

ChicaLuna wrote:^This is random lol but how do you pronounce Quincy? Here in Mass there is a place called Quincy and we say it like Quinn-zee. People who aren't from here don't say it like that.

I think most ple here say it more like Quin-see. I pronounce the town in Mass. the same way, but it's probably our different accents more than different pronunciations Smile
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm

^Us Bostonians do talk funny lmao. :p
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Forace is a male character I made up for an animation. The story is 80+ pages long now, but I intend to change some things in it, so it'll probably become longer ^^
Forace is like Horace. But with an F :B

In some places I'm called Sily. Someone once called me Lilja, which is lily in English. So Silja -> Lilja = Lily -> Sily :D
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightmonalisa Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm

My username used to be Midnight Masquerade. I chose that name because (being the imaginative person that I am) some of the poetry and writings I have all have some sort of fantasy, romantic, old-fashiony feel and I always used to imagine myself at a masquerade. The midnight part kind of stuck because it sounded pretty. Later on, however, I stemmed Mona Lisa to it because the painting of Mona Lisa has conjured so much attention for the mystery she gives off. At this masquerade I always dreamt up, I was never in the background and was always popular, but no one knew who I was.
So, in time, I changed my name to Midnight Mona Lisa to kind of give off said personality. It's the internet, so no one REALLY knows who you are, so the name really applies perfectly! Smile
Midnightmonalisa
Midnightmonalisa

http://midnightmonalisa10912.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:26 am

Midnightmonalisa wrote:My username used to be Midnight Masquerade. I chose that name because (being the imaginative person that I am) some of the poetry and writings I have all have some sort of fantasy, romantic, old-fashiony feel and I always used to imagine myself at a masquerade. The midnight part kind of stuck because it sounded pretty. Later on, however, I stemmed Mona Lisa to it because the painting of Mona Lisa has conjured so much attention for the mystery she gives off. At this masquerade I always dreamt up, I was never in the background and was always popular, but no one knew who I was.
So, in time, I changed my name to Midnight Mona Lisa to kind of give off said personality. It's the internet, so no one REALLY knows who you are, so the name really applies perfectly! Smile

very beautiful Like a Star @ heaven
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 am

i dont know so well.. but some day i need a name fake name, and i creat this one Sunnech.. (sun in english, nech in gales meas technology)..
i dont dont remember the way i creat but well i think is pretty.. or that i wanna think.. Very Happy

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

Well, my initials are J.V.L. and a couple years back, I came up with it as a 'pen name' for when I become a huge awesome writer (Baha I can dream!). But anywho...I just said the J.V.L. really fast...came up with Javiel...tacked on Jones cuz I thought it sounded catchy and BAM!

I have Javiel Jones as my online name most of the time...Or just Javiel

And Javvy for short.

I even refer to myself in real life as Javvy frequently XD
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 am

Ene has grown into alter ego lately, he kinda takes over when i'm overly confident or bitchy etc, he also takes credit for most of my creative work lol Very Happy
Eetu is super shy and kinda unable to stand up for himself so it's good Ene takes it over time to time haha.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am

Ene wrote:Ene has grown into alter ego lately, he kinda takes over when i'm overly confident or bitchy etc, he also takes credit for most of my creative work lol Very Happy
Eetu is super shy and kinda unable to stand up for himself so it's good Ene takes it over time to time haha.

Same here! Javvy is DEFINITELY the much more confident half of myself Razz

Jordyn is a hermit that doesn't know how to socialize properly and starts awkward conversations <_<
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Quincy is def. a more going funny version of myself, Stephanie is kind of shy and doesn't know how to make conversation with anyone

Usually I use the usernames glitterundgrease or stefachu. stefachu is from when i was 10 and got my first e-mail account so I could talk to my sister at college, she set it up and at the time pokemon was huge and I was obsessed with all things pikachu so yeah stef (my name) + achu (last part of pikachu) Smile

and glitterundgrease came from the song Glitter & Grease by lady gaga, glitterandgrease was taken so I used und to acknowledge my love of ToHo
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson-stigmata Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Crimson is because my favourite colour is red and stigmata is because I had a rough early childhood because I was different ( and still am ) so other kids would mock and make fun of me ( Stigmata is a simbol of suffering , withstanding pain in silence ) and all that resulted in a big change of myself , I realized many things and opened my eyes and today I live happy I am an another person , with people around me who accept me for who I trully am and the most important thing is that I actually found my true self Very Happy hehe so in a way my rough early childhood resulted in a blossom of my personality Very Happy
Crimson-stigmata
Crimson-stigmata

https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonXstigmata

Back to top Go down

Post by Keneefly Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Kenee is my nickname (Kennady) and fly Is pretty self explanatory.. I mad e it to mean that i fly above everything.. I know that sounds very self centered but i mean like, i fly above the mean comments, looks etc..

that was very poorly explained xD
Keneefly
Keneefly

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 am

well i have to agree with most of u.
Mimi is like my 'alter ego' i guess. but i also just love the name itself and i dont wanna use my real name because ive got an a umlaut (ä) in my name what most people cant pronounce so i get being called 'cart' too often.
lol
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 am

I am a moonchild and Amarah is the fusion of Amanda&Sarah ♥
My bestie and me..
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 am

Mary Courage is my 'artist name' Razz

The story how I got to that name is really farstretched, but here we go:

Mary: My real name is Matilda, (pretty close) My parents thought of naming me Maja, (closer Wink ) and I used to have a bandname idea, "MarysAbusedLamb" and .. I like the name xD

Courage: My last name is "Modigh" and Modig is swedish for Courageous. so voila "Mary Courage"
MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 am

wow.That's neat.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Well we are all MoonChildren, and everyone on here knows that... Luna is just another way of saying Moon. I have been having an odd connection with the moon lately, so I thought I'd use Luna because it is a very beautiful way of saying moon. I didn't find another way to say Child, so it was just Child.

Therefore I am LunaChild!

So glad I didn't go with S. F. because that would be a long long long explanation.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Tank. The primary weapon is called the main gun. It's also called a tube by some. I combined the 2.
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 am

Pink=I love the colour
Barrier= I want to feel protected and safe
Lou=part of my real name Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:03 am

Coool

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 pm

my username is just my name spelled how it sounds, nothing special hahah!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

I love Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli and I'm obsessed with stars. Unfortunately, Stargirl is usually taken as a username so I added 'strike' because I thought it sounded good and like it had alliteration (which I also like a lot).
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Mine is nothing...actually my nickname is "iou" but i use mile as well.. mi are the two first letters of my surname and le the first two of my name... 86 is the year i was born, so mile86. plus i like the word "mile"...distance, etc..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 pm

mine is my name and birthday May 26
it is usually easy to remember but for some reasons i am finding that someone is usuing this name on other sites.....-_- i dont know who but it makes me insane because i tried to join a site and found that the name was already used -_- i must meet the other jayson....i might have a doppelganger and you know what that means if i meet him i must destroy him....
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am

Tanya: My real name is Tanja but on English we read it like Tanya Smile
Minxy: I heard that word first time in Hannah Minx video "What is Minxy" and I liked the meaning so much so I took it and kept for 2 years, and now Im Tanya Minxy on all sites Im on Very Happy

TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 pm

My cousin's name is spelled Tania.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 pm

cool Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:32 am

NocturnDrops.
Nocturn for the night sky, i love it so much.
Drops for the rain. cause I love rain.

simple as that (:
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

cute :3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next