Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy!

Go down

Creepy! Empty Creepy!

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 am

Posted on 9/10/2009 19:34:00

I was laying in my bed yesterday and I felt all these angels surrounding me. I think a lot of us are now experiencing a great change and there's kind of a void of energy before we are ready to completely align with the new and live our dreams. Therefore we also have more guides and angels with us than we did before. There's always more of them when we are experiencing a lot of stress or change. So exciting! Anyway, I was laying there, all smiling and stuff, trying to talk to them when I suddenly saw the most malicious, evil creature ever. It, him, I guess, was OLD. Like thousands of years ooooold. And ugly and bald. and it was laughing the creepiest laugh ever. I think it also had more hands and feet than humans. And I heard sounds of a car crash and tires screeching. I called my best friend Vespertine in LA and woke him up from a dream where he had just had a car crash He stayed up with me until 3 am and sent me love all night. Vespertine, u rock! Every time we are ready to get to a new level as a soul, it feels like dark and light start fighting over us. I know it's happening to a lot of us right now. Every time you are about to get closer to your true mission, every time you are about to become more powerful, there's gonna be the other side that also wants you in their army. As if!!! They can make us scared but they can't have us.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Creepy! Empty Re: Creepy!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

angels are awesome..They always helping!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down