Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claudia's blog of wonder.

+11
Liisu
Krissy
Chikyuu
pixiedust19
TheLastSongbird
Natt
Siim
mimi
out of the hollow
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Claudia
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claudia's blog of wonder. Empty Claudia's blog of wonder.

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 pm

I actually do have a blog on Tumblr x) but this would be a lot more fun.

Listening to- House by POOR.
Watching- Tom & Jerry.
Feeling- thoughtful and stumped.

I realize I haven't even hung around my friends at all this school break, and I'm not sure if it will happen. It feels like I am losing my friends, they kept on going off with their other friends. I suck at first impressions and I'm afraid that people would think I am some weird person in a bad way, I use to be so chatty and bubbly but I'm now blunt and rely on music. Maybe I'm not that fun anymore I guess, and I'm completely stump for the Unity card. My friends said they will help me since I'm taking the pictures myself and editing them, now I got to do it myself which is impossible.

Okay on the creative side, I have had a dream. All I could remember were the names 'Tammy & Flynn' Could this be a start of a story that is itching to be written down? Well lets hope I can think of a plot soon.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Claudia's blog of wonder. Empty Re: Claudia's blog of wonder.

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Claudia wrote:Okay on the creative side, I have had a dream. All I could remember were the names 'Tammy & Flynn' Could this be a start of a story that is itching to be written down? Well lets hope I can think of a plot soon.

OMG if you do write a story, post it on here? Please? I thought it would be cool if someone used this blog thing to write a story or something. And maybe people could contribute by giving suggestions about what should happen next?? I'd do it myself if I wasn't so challenged at writing!! lol just a thought x)
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Claudia wrote:Okay on the creative side, I have had a dream. All I could remember were the names 'Tammy & Flynn' Could this be a start of a story that is itching to be written down? Well lets hope I can think of a plot soon.

OMG if you do write a story, post it on here? Please? I thought it would be cool if someone used this blog thing to write a story or something. And maybe people could contribute by giving suggestions about what should happen next?? I'd do it myself if I wasn't so challenged at writing!! lol just a thought x)

Oh oh yes I will :] and good idea!
I could post it in short stories section and little snippets can go here.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 am

#2 entry

Listening to- You Better Pray- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Watching- me typing on the screen :]
Feeling- tired and relieved.

I'm back from Sydney :] And to spice up this blog a bit. I'm going to post some pictures!! Only a couple because I'm picky :] and sorry if they are big..

Oh Oh! Be prepare there are some clowns >-< I wouldn't really call them clowns though but just for the heads up for people with a fear of clowns.
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0579
Sydney Opera House
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0586

I actually don't get it why people find them amazing :/ It's a bridge and a fancy looking place. But I guess if I go over to China and see the Great Wall Of China I would be gushing about it too. I was on a ferry, funny how as I went to check my phone the time was 11:11 which made the day feel so special to me.

Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0587
LUNA PARK!!
You pretty much have to get there on boat :] But it is totally worth it and Luna park sounds spacey but it's not about planets, stars and constellation.
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0590
This was one of the clown people :] They are so cheerful yet I didn't take a picture of the rest of them >-<
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0591
walking on stilts :0
Okay thats it, I wanna go to clown school. Working at Luna Park would be my future job, wow it must sucks to be 'happy' all the time. Luna Park was heaps fun! The rides were super Dope :] But I didn't like the Flying Saucer much, you practically stand in a cage while it spins you around so fast that you stick to the wall and spin you vertically where you kinda do a free fall. I gripped on the bars like hell because I almost fall out, seriously the bars were spread out far apart that I can slip through -__-

AQUARIUM
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0620
Most of the pictures I took turned out too dark or blurry, this is why I need a camera then to use my phone D: but at least I have decent pictures right? Oh Seahorses! Best photo I think >-<
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0635
Shark :] there was lots of sharks there surprisingly, so many O-o.....
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0650
Here is the underwater tunnel! it is a lot brighter then it appears! :] It was so beautiful, many colourful fish, Turtles, Sharks, Stingrays.
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0663
Okay there was a lot of sharks D: so I have a lot of pictures of them. But I did got some fishes in the pic.

Okay so it was a lot of fun in Sydney, there was a lot of people from foreign countries (many from Asia) And I can't help but notice I stuck out like a sore thumb, most people had dark hair while I had blonde XD I also saw a Homeless guy sleeping -__- He was pretty much in the centre of the road, only a cement wall block him from the cars, poor guy I would of given him some money or food if there wasn't traffic and me on a bridge.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Cool, that looks like a lot of fun. Except for maybe the clowns. Or at least that pink and yellow one. Creepy Razz Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

out of the hollow wrote:Cool, that looks like a lot of fun. Except for maybe the clowns. Or at least that pink and yellow one. Creepy Razz Smile

It was :] I didn't spend any money >-< I was hopping I would buy some nice in Sydney but came back empty handed. But I'm going to the local mall tomorrow Very Happy
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 pm

i so wanna come to australia.
i was supposed to go to australia but i decided to study in england lol
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

mimi wrote:i so wanna come to australia.
i was supposed to go to australia but i decided to study in england lol

Really? >-< ah Mimi you silly goof. England is rainy sometimes.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

LOL sometimes? Very Happy
actually its not that bad! and where i live it doesn't rain that much! Very Happy

but at least from australia i could've come back with a great tan! Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am

Really? Maybe London is then >->

Yeah Australia is sunny and quite a few people are tanned here.

I'm not really that tanned Razz Coming from english/polish heritage I have english skin.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Siim Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 am

out of the hollow wrote:Cool, that looks like a lot of fun. Except for maybe the clowns. Or at least that pink and yellow one. Creepy Razz Smile

I also don't like this clown. It is because I don't like the clowns at all and I just don't understand how people like them. Smile
Siim
Siim

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 am

Siim wrote:

I also don't like this clown. It is because I don't like the clowns at all and I just don't understand how people like them. Smile

Yes they are too cheerful sometimes but they are a hell a lot of fun :]

Last edited by Claudia on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 am

#3 entry

Listening to- Saima- Kerli
Watching- random youtube videos.
Feeling- disappointed and dreamy

mum walked into the room seeing me on the laptop watching one of Kerli's interviews, telling me to do the dishes I followed her out into the kitchen. She proceed to ask if that was Holly (she can't remember Kerli's name) I had to correct her, twice. I'm disappointed that my own parents don't know me that much, sure I only listen to my music through my earphones but I have been a Kerli's fan for years and yet they barely know. It makes it feels like some drug addiction, It shouldn't really feel this way since stimulants cause me to have a heart attack. While dinning with my grandparents, I had a deep conversation with my nan about Estonia. We talked about the culture, language and the people. My nan even wants to go to visit Estonia too, she even talked about my dad's high school girlfriend was Estonian. I even talked about a bit of Kerli, and how I planned to go to Estonia as an exchange student. I expect people would discourage me but she approve of it.

I had people ask me why I want to become an exchange student to a country that speaks a different language, why not go to America or England? I want to go to places that no one haven't (or barely) know of, besides I want to learn a new language and be able to speak it fluently. Yes they teach you languages in school, but they ain't that correct sometimes and the option is only French and Japanese. And you learn quicker if it is constantly spoken all the time. I am an A student in language, I find speaking in a different language very fascinating so I try my hardest in the subject.

I don't think my mum would approve of me to go to an unknown country and lived with a family for certain periods of time. She had already lost a son and I guess right now he is living happily with another family. But It is my life and I can choose what to do with it, I know that I would possibly repeat a year if I go. So I'm waiting until I'm in year 10. Which is 3 years away :] I enjoy school, learning is fun and interesting. I hate maths, doing maths for a while turns my brain into mush and I become slow at thinking and I'm so....Blank. It's where I can be with my friends, social life is a big part in my life. Without it I would have all kinds of imaginary friends and I would be thrown in a mental asylum, heh. Actually that would be kinda fun.

Anyway I'm rapping up here, it's getting far too big. See I do talk a lot XD

Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Claudia wrote:
Claudia's blog of wonder. Photo0635

omggg...HALP-HALP!!!!! Shocked silent No

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Armastaja, your afraid of sharks.
Dun worry, they are wont get chu :3
The Sharks are locked up in a big tank.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 am

But, but...what if the tank gets broken No and the shark gets free No and...and...eats me??? No No No

I should have never watched ANY shark movies when I was small. No good, no good.

But your pics are good Smile I really want to visit Australia one day. I've heard that a lot of Estonians live there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

I hope that your dream with Estonia will fulfill Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes I hope Very Happy

Wahh Estonians in Sydney? You can barely spot a blonde there D: too many asian people.

OMG Jaws :] that was a good movie, Armastaja your on the other side of the earth, your pretty safe Very Happy
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 am

Hmmm...maybe compared with the whole Autralian population there are not many Estonians at all but compared to the amount of Estonians in the world (about 1,3-1,4 million) it's a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 am

Armastaja wrote:Hmmm...maybe compared with the whole Autralian population there are not many Estonians at all but compared to the amount of Estonians in the world (about 1,3-1,4 million) it's a lot.

Yes, You are right
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Listening to- Geh- Tokio Hotel
Watching- some kind of show about weaponary
Feeling- happy and tired.

So Yesterday I found out my friend isn't mad at me, someone had hacked her account posing as her and sent rude comments to everyone online. So I'm relieved but still hurt because this person spoke to me harshly and made me anxious for a while, today as I was sitting down my friend appoach me and said that Tea Party by Kerli was cool. I was overly shock, I never told her about the song and yet she knows it so I encourage her to see the music video :]

I think we might have a new fan, I went to put the rest of the brochures in the mail boxes around the block. My brother and I had to walk all the way up to the corner shop, I wore flip-flops and as we were walking home did I start to get blisters. I couldn't take them off because I am terrified I might step on glass so I walk painfully home which took 20 minutes, I had music blaring through my earphones to keep me distracted and I was very happy to get home at last. I have horrible blisters on my feet and there is one between my toes Sad
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 am

ouch
u do get them when u start wearing them for the first time. for me, they're the comfiest ever cuz im so used to them!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 am

Yes I barely wear that pair of thongs, I have thongs that I am so comfortable in but they disappeared somewhere :/
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 am

Listening to- Goodbye, Kerli
Watching- nothing.
Feeling- Used and upset.

I felt like I'm being used, everything has been out of balance. I know I shouldn't fuss over money but I was so happy that I saved up to $95 and I was hoping to spend it on a keyboard and some CDs. But my money is constantly being borrowed by my parents. And I thought kids borrow money from their parents? At first I didn't care, but my mum took 20 dollars out of my wallet without my permission for me and my brother lunch money. And just then she burrowed twenty for dinner.

$40 dollars she owes me, I'm really upset because people just see as a walking ATM now, I earnt the money and I don't feel all that proud about it anymore because people are spending it, MY money. I know it makes me sound selfish but I'm sick of being treated like a walking machine that spits out money when you ask it to. Especially from my own parents.

On the bright side of things, I was contacted by my angel. I was in the shower, and there was this bright light shining at this one spot. It keep on moving a bit, I thought it was a coincidence so when I got out of the shower I asked my angel to give me a sign, something warm dripped onto my cheek, I looked up to see my light bulb dripping. Which makes it that I was touched by light.

And I have a new fairy in my household, Tunder. I imagine Tunder as a male fairy or a little elf. With white spiky hair and green eyes. Looks like a little human with pointy ears. Actually he looks a bit like Arthur from 'Arthur and the Minimoys.' But thats what I think he looks like, I haven't seen Tunder but feel his presence and see his mischief. I hope I would come face to face with him some day.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 am

Aww, I know how you feel. My parents run out of money for stuff sometimes, so they borrow from me or my sister...well, my sister has a savings account now because she's really good at saving her money, and she usually only takes any out when she's about to go and buy something, so she doesn't have a lot in the house most of the time. So my parents borrow from me quite a bit now. It's a rarity for me to have a lot of money saved up too, so it is annoying when people borrow from what I've earned. I hope your mum gives you back what she owes you. Luckily, my mum's really good about giving my money back when she can Smile

I've never been contacted by angels before. Not that I know of anyway. But that's amazing! Very Happy I'm not even sure if I have a guardian angel; seeing as I already have a fairy guardian, I think it would be too greedy of me to expect to have both xD

Aww, your fairy sounds beautiful I love you I don't know what my fairy guardian's name is, I should ask her Smile She's definitely female, I got that impression very strongly when I first realised she was there. I think her favourite colour is purple. She has a purple glow, purple and pink wings and I can imagine her wearing purple too. She has very pointed looking features, long curly blonde hair and turquoise eyes.

...In fact, I didn't know much of that before, I think she was telling me all that as I was typing! Very Happy

TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Your fairy guardian sounds very beautiful and elegant too :]
I don't think Tunder is my fairy guardian, just a little fair folk who decided to make his home in my bedroom.

I talked to my friend about Tunder today, surprisingly she didn't called me insane. She thought it was cool! I promise I would draw her a picture of what I think he looks like. Might show you guys too :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 am

You definitely should, that would be brilliant! Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 am

I'll try and draw him tomorrow when I have the chance :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:20 am

I haven't been posting in the blog for ages, and I'm sorry.

Today I was in the car and the song california gurls came on, I usually don't sing infront of my family and I started to sing along. My mum being the only one with me in the car said that I can hold a note when singing and I was good Razz

I get my singing skills from my mum, my dad can't sing to save his life nor my brother so I'm glad that I took after her. And then we got on the subject about music and how I have a different taste, she liked the fact how I have a strong free will and couldn't care less if I was a black sheep, infact she is proud of it. I feel really good about myself today, I got a random compliment from a friend.

She complimented on my eyes, said something about it having specks of gold and it was a green-blue colour. I always find myself complimenting people's eye colour, I love eyes and strangely enough I like hands too :/

Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

Claudia wrote:She complimented on my eyes, said something about it having specks of gold and it was a green-blue colour. I always find myself complimenting people's eye colour, I love eyes and strangely enough I like hands too :/

OMG i LOVE eyes lol xD one of my friends has these gorgeous multi-coloured eyes! gawsh i'm so jealous lol mine are blue green with yellow around the pupils... pupils are the black dots, right?.... hmm
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:33 am

Yeah pupils are the black dots.

My friend has multi-coloured eyes too! One is brown and one is blue x3
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:33 am

o_O awesoooooooome!!!!!!!
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 am

Yup, I have a real thing about eyes too xD My boyfriend's are gorgeous, they're green with hazel brown around the iris, pale green like an ocean ^^

Mine change colours, from pale blue to sky blue to ultramarine, and then sometimes they're almost grey. It depends on what I wear, or how my hair is styled usually Razz
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 am

I know :] She is quite unique herself, has a hearing aid and heart condition like me (Hole in heart which already she underwent surgery)

mine changes too! It depends on the weather, mood and clothes XD
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 am

Claudia, I think I've found out what type of fairy Tunder is Very Happy Take a look at this: Fairy Handbook - Brownies
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:Claudia, I think I've found out what type of fairy Tunder is Very Happy Take a look at this: Fairy Handbook - Brownies

ooooh wow that seems right!
so Tunder is a brownie? Interesting, now I know why I have the energy to clean all of a sudden x]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 am

I think I might even consider myself having some form of OCD :/ I had arranged my books in alphabetical order by the author's last name. And an hour worth of cleaning everyday doesn't seem to help it either. But then again, Tunder seem to help me clean. Unlike every teenage girl when I get home from school I go straight into cleaning the dishes what a blessing my parents have of a daughter who cleans without being told.

So it's Wednesday and which means I go over to my Nan's and Pop's house for dinner, during the conversation my nan got onto the subject of Kerli, what a surprise. She had been looking her up and showed my pop too, I think she is marvelled by the resemblance of me and her. And she then got out the laptop and typed into the walking on air video and the whole family sat there and watched. They all agree that me and Kerli look alike Razz I'm amazed that even my family members take interest into what I listen to.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 am

That's great! You are so lucky to have family who really take an interest in what you're interested in. My mum's obsessed with Nickelback at the moment and when she rants about them I politely listen, but I don't feel she understands why I love Kerli so much, which doesn't make sense to me. I mean, she knows what it's like, but, most of the time, I just get bad vibes from her when I talk about Kerli. I can feel her thinking: "Shut up about her already." =/

Heh, I'm pretty sure I have mild OCD too xD Ever since I can remember, I've put my pencil case and books in a certain order on the desk at school and things like that. My Nanna told me that I loved putting things in lines when I was a baby too. I think it's a Moon Child/Indigo Child thing xD
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 am

Hmm yeah, even my nan and I sat down and look up concert dates for a band that me and my cousin listens to. She said that she will take us when my cousin comes around but they isn't any tour plans and it looks like they wont. Oh well :]

I don't brag about what I listen to, I'm a bit shy but seeing my family know about me listening to Kerli seems to makes me happy and no longer felt insecure to what I'm interested in. And I feel like an idiot for feeling like that even though Kerli is a good rolemodel.

Yes us Moonchilden are unique, we all have some odd habits. And today had gone from being alright to an utter disaster to being perfectly fine.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 pm

^ me and my dad showed the walking on air video to our family and everyone thought it was weird and my cousin even compared it to lady gaga. Dx
but my grandma came over and looked at the screen and asked "is that Kesa?" xD

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:54 am

I am freaking out now, kinda but to the point where I am walking around in circles mumbling words.

So I write, a lot. So the other day I was writing a story and decided to have the main character's father died in his sleep, to add in to the drama and spike up the story. But I only stopped about where she got explained that her father died before I hit a brick wall of writer's block. So I left it alone.

Today my mum get's a call from her friend and she was talking to her about a kid in primary school that I know came home today and found his dad dead. And as I recall the fictional dad died in his bed and so is was this boy's dad.

Dude, I think I predicted the future, yet again.

Your thoughts?
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

thats... crazyness.... DX

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I know :/

and the tv flickered off without a cause as I walk past it last week.

very strange.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 am

It definitely seems to me like to have some kind of psychic power. Try not to be scared of it, it could come in useful. You could help other people with it, or yourself. Either way, it's part of you, so you should accept it.

I know how you feel about experiencing strange things. I've been able to feel the presences of spirits for a long time, but I've been becoming more and more sensitive to them recently. I'm wary of an energy being nearby more often and I've begun to see dark shapes. I hear voices too, and that's been happening for a few months. I can hardly ever tell what they're saying, but it's just like somebody's talking right next to my ear. Sometimes the voice is female, sometimes male.

Once I was in my room upstairs on my own, and I heard a voice say "Hmm" like somebody was just across the room from me. This was in broad daylight and it happened completely unexpectedly, so I couldn't have imagined it =/ It's unnerving when things like this happen, but I've come to accept that I'm most likely a medium and that there's no way of changing it. I'm thankful that my fairy guardian protects me from any oppressive spirits. I know I won't be harmed while she's there Smile

Everyone has a guardian spirit of their own, so you can look to yours for help or protection when you're feeling scared. They will help you Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Claudia's blog of wonder. Empty +

Post by Chikyuu Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Despite what you have been lead to believe this is the work of a wicked spirit creature. Or Demon.

"To mislead people, the demons use spiritism. The practice of spiritism is involvement with the demons, both in a direct way and through a human medium.

The Bible condemns spiritism and warns us to keep free from everything connected with it. - (Galations 5:19-21)

Spiritism does for the demons what bait does for fishermen. A fisherman uses a variety of baits to catch various kinds of fish. Similarly, wicked spirits use different forms of spiritism to bring all sorts of people under their influence.

One type of bait used by the demons is divination. What is divination? It is an attempt to find out about the future or about something unkown.

Although many people think that practicing divination is harmless, the Bible shows that fortune-tellers and wicked spirits work together. For instance, Acts 16:16-18 mentions "a demon of divination" that enabled a girl to practice "the art of prediction." But she lost this ability when the demon was cast out."

*Words marked in blue were taken from Chapter 10, paragraphs 10 and 11, of a book enitled "What Does The Bible Really Teach?" published by Jehova's Witnesses.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Earth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm

^So Chikyuu, does that means I have a demon in me?

and thanks for the advice Liz :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikyuu Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Claudia wrote:^So Chikyuu, does that means I have a demon in me?

No.

However based on what you have said you are certainly being influenced by them and would do well to resist them before it is too late.

Last edited by Chikyuu on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

But how -___-
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikyuu Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Claudia wrote:But how -___-

3 steps.

To start off: *Getting rid of any spiritistic item you might have in your household.

That includes books , magazines, movies, posters, and music recordings that encourage the practice of spiritism and make it seem appealing and exciting. (See Acts 19:19) Included, too, are amulets or other items worn for protection against evil. - 1 Corinthians 10:21

*Study the Bible.

*Pray to God.
Chikyuu
Chikyuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

But I'm not Christan or Catholic, I don't read for bible.

And I'm Buddhist, my house is also blessed.

Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next