Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tere,ma olen Sarah

+3
Gretta
TheLastSongbird
moonchild_amarah
7 posters

Go down

Tere,ma olen Sarah Empty Tere,ma olen Sarah

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 am

Hejjj,i'm Sarah and registered myself yesterday))
I'm 15 and I live in Germany,but my mum is Vietnamese,so I am German/Vietnamese^^
I love doin photography and I've hit Kerli cause of my old favoriteband Vanilla Ninja,which are even estonian,so finally i've became Kerlifan,cause of her origin 8D aaand i'm really grateful.Haldjas Kerli helped me finding my awesome soulsister,who might be a member here as well x')
Well,my favorite films are THE VILLAGE,The Pianist(which is even among Kerli's favorite films) and Lady in the Water and I love my dog))

INTEGRITY,LOVE,UNITY oOo
Sarah.

Tere,ma olen Sarah Zy6mnk

Tere,ma olen Sarah 9se6ao
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Tere,ma olen Sarah Empty Re: Tere,ma olen Sarah

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 am

Hey Sarah! Very Happy Welcome to the forum, Moon Child ^^
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:Hey Sarah! Very Happy Welcome to the forum, Moon Child ^^

Thank you,hi Very Happy
oOo
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 am

Hello and welcome Very Happy

by the way, I live in Lithuania and my father is Lithuanian but my mother is Polish so I'm Polish/Lithuanian Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 am

Gretta wrote:Hello and welcome Very Happy

by the way, I live in Lithuania and my father is Lithuanian but my mother is Polish so I'm Polish/Lithuanian Very Happy
héhé..okay,cool 8D
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 am

ooooh,and btw i'm vegetarian x)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 am

Ene wrote:Hello and welcome! Very Happy

Hiiii 8D
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am

ow I m so happy that you came among us ^^
WELCOME !!!!!!!
we are all form evry where I m like half portugese and a halfs swidish/finish/estonian
what a mixt ... I wonder if I have some more ...
you re a realy great artist ^^ you re cards are my favrite until now (I signed up to met people like you and all of the people here Smile )
you ll se this forum is full of weird creepy amazing wonderful artistic lovley nice completly wako and out of the box moon children ^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am

kurokai wrote:ow I m so happy that you came among us ^^
WELCOME !!!!!!!
we are all form evry where I m like half portugese and a halfs swidish/finish/estonian
you re a realy great artist ^^ you re cards are my favrite until now (I signed up to met people like you and all of the people here Smile )
you ll se this forum is full of weird creepy amazing wonderful artistic lovley nice completly wako and out of the box moon children ^^

Hej Smile
oooh,thank you,ur words r meaning much to me))
ooh my god,that's such a cool mix Very Happy

my cards are your favorite? ...ooh,never expected that they'll be the favorite of anyone Very Happy
but,well,wow)))

and yeah the forum is full of stunning artistic people..i loved it here since the very beginning,i've already signed up to other forums,but this here is something very special and new,i love it here x)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

moonchild_amarah wrote:
WELCOME !!!!!!!

Hej Smile

my cards are your favorite? ...ooh,never expected that they'll be the favorite of anyone Very Happy
but,well,wow)))

and yeah the forum is full of stunning artistic people..i loved it here since the very beginning,i've already signed up to other forums,but this here is something very special and new,i love it here x)
I was also on the old forum but didn t go that much there but I m addicted to this one just because of the people who are here ^^
and you re cards are so special cause I m not realy into photo things ect but to think that you re became my favrite ones is quite crazy and that means just one thing you re realy talented in wath you do (I ll make some more cause I m not stisfied by my cards especialy the love and integrity ones !!! only the unity and the back side are ok )
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 am

kurokai wrote:
moonchild_amarah wrote:
WELCOME !!!!!!!

Hej Smile

but,well,wow)))

I was also on the old forum but didn t go that much there but I m addicted to this one just because of the people who are here ^^
and you re cards are so special cause I m not realy into photo things ect but to think that you re became my favrite ones is quite crazy and that means just one thing you re realy talented in wath you do (I ll make some more cause I m not stisfied by my cards especialy the love and integrity ones !!! only the unity and the back side are ok )

yeeah..all the people are amazing! Smile
i've been at a Vanilla Ninja forum and sometimes the people talked crap to each other,they were complaining because someone's english wasn't that good,but no one complains about someone here,that's sooo wonderful..and not beein excellent in english is no crime

ooh,i'm gonna check out ur cards)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 am

moonchild_amarah wrote:
kurokai wrote:
moonchild_amarah wrote:
WELCOME !!!!!!!

Hej Smile

but,well,wow)))

i've been at a Vanilla Ninja forum and sometimes the people talked crap to each other,they were complaining because someone's english wasn't that good,but no one complains about someone here,that's sooo wonderful..and not beein excellent in english is no crime

it s mean for dislexique and disorthographic people to be angy at them cause there english isn t perfect and especialy if they all speak all diffrent kinds of languages cause I noticid that most of people here speak at least 2 languages wagabonga I love cookies !!
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 am

kurokai wrote:
moonchild_amarah wrote:
kurokai wrote:
moonchild_amarah wrote:
WELCOME !!!!!!!

Hej Smile

but,well,wow)))

it s mean for dislexique and disorthographic people to be angy at them cause there english isn t perfect and especialy if they all speak all diffrent kinds of languages cause I noticid that most of people here speak at least 2 languages wagabonga I love cookies !!

it's not even necessary havin a perfect english)
well,sure it's easier to communicate then,but u don't need to complain about bad english^^
(i don't mean YOU,just people in general Very Happy)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 am

I know it s so annoying that they don t even want to write what you true to write (that s why I started drawing hopping some one will understand what I m trying to tell in my drawings ...)
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 am

kurokai wrote:I know it s so annoying that they don t even want to write what you true to write (that s why I started drawing hopping some one will understand what I m trying to tell in my drawings ...)

ooh,u've started drawing then?
i think ur drawings are awesome)
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 am

welcome Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down