Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better?

5 posters

Go down

If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better? Empty If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better?

Post by Krissy Thu May 29, 2014 6:05 am

Do you think If kerli stayed in Europe her music would have taken off better? I often wounder if she didn't come to the states so soon. Maybe she could have been signed to a better label that put out her music and gave her a good start.

Last edited by Krissy on Fri May 30, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Krissy

Back to top Go down

If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better? Empty Re: If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better?

Post by Lilee Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 am

I always wondered that too. If her manager hadn't been fired back when she was signed in Sweden I feel like she could have had a lot more freedom with her music. And didn't she say that she stayed with some really spiritual dude in Sweden? I wonder if her music would have stayed more magical if she had been signed to a European label (especially if it was a small one). IDK, labels in Europe are having a hard time too so I'm not sure if she'd have more albums there, but I feel like at least she'd have more freedom. US labels only care about sales and aren't willing to take risks.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better? Empty Re: If Kerli stayed in Estonia/ Sweden. would she have done better?

Post by Krissy Fri May 30, 2014 5:44 am

Yes!, I really think that too. She could have put out the music she liked. I sometimes wonder if her music style change was really what she wanted. Or if the label made her change. I just think if she stayed in Sweden we would have better music from her. I guess K thought she do better in America.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri May 30, 2014 7:12 am

Same, I always wondered if IDJ pushed her into doing dance music too. Because back on formspring when we asked her about doing dance music she said no. But now in interviews she acts like she's been into it all along. That always felt kinda fake to me.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri May 30, 2014 9:06 am

Yes!, i agree it did come off fake to me to . Like it was all a act. Because when she vented about IDJ being shitty to her. She seemed to sound so unhappy. She wrote as if she was going to go back to her old darker sound. Now she goes back to the dance sound. Honestly don't think she knows what she wants. She's not really honest with her fans.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Sat May 31, 2014 12:07 am

i think british music scene is bigger than US scene.. she should've tried in UK first
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 31, 2014 5:15 am

phantom1701 wrote:i think british music scene is bigger than US scene.. she should've tried in UK first

I didn't know that. Yeah i guess she should have

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sat May 31, 2014 3:39 pm

I think she should've tried out the UK scene as well. I think she would have had a hard time becoming famous in Sweden, and it would have been impossible in Estonia.
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Maybe she's not meant to become famous?

Oh i see.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:20 pm

She has a decently large fan base right now, but she gave up her sound for it as well. But then again, if she hadn't received fame, none of us would even be here Smile
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm

That is true. If we didn't have social media. She wouldn't have done so well. Least that is what i think.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:12 pm

I think she was doing great for about 2010 when she started to gain some attention for her music and for her collab with Alice in Wonderland and stuff and everyone was there for her Love is Dead sound, Army of love was super nice too, and it kinda felt like she was being famous for her weirdness, honestly, that sudden popularity in 2010 was out of nowhere and because she was doing her thing, but she changed in order to fit in other industry that wasnt like her real self and that's why it kind wasnt right for her.
I hope things change for her in the next years and she stays true to herself with a record that screams Kerli, as she really is, success will come eventually, i'm sure.
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down