Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayson526 is one of the lucky ones.

2 posters

Go down

Jayson526 is one of the lucky ones. Empty Jayson526 is one of the lucky ones.

Post by jayson526 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Dustin ((first friend who responded)) -I have a tray of bacon which is mega lucky. ((he is not the smartest but this is just a filler until one of my others reply with a normal one so im just waiting for my cousin in germany))
Tina ((my cousin))-I'm one of the lucky ones because I have unconditional love for my children. There's nothing better than loving unconditionally.

Me- I am one of the lucky ones because with all my families problems if it be health, or home whatever they may be i dont have to deal with them by myself i have a wonderful family who are all loving in their own way. I have had my mom make a recovery and i have the joys of being able to live my life with her for along time to come. I have friends who make me smile when i dont want to and who even when they have their own problems care enough to ask how my family is doing.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Jayson526 is one of the lucky ones. Empty Re: Jayson526 is one of the lucky ones.

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Your cousin's answer is so sweet. Though your friend's answer is pretty great too XD

It's great that you've got friends and family to support you Smile
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down