Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iTunes

5 posters

Go down

iTunes Empty iTunes

Post by Midnight Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 am

I thought I would make an extra topic about this.

Can someone explain me how iTunes works? I need some really good arguments for my parents
(yeah, I'm 19... but they still don't realise and I don't want them to be angry because they don't have the knowledge)

Are there any important things I need to know? Can I play the music everywhere (I don't have an iPod)? Is there a limit how often it can be burned on a CD?

You can post a link where I can find those things too, would be cool if someone knows if there's version in german... Thanks
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

iTunes Empty Re: iTunes

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am

I was told you don't need a Ipod for Itunes. (I don't have either,Been thinking of geting them.) I know you can buy Itune cards to buy the music. I'M sure your parents would feel safe with that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

honey i don't know because i don't need itunes .. but hope that someone will know
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

If you go to the German Apple site there is a link to download the German version of iTunes. (http://www.apple.com/de/itunes/) ^_^

I think if you don't have an Apple product I think it might be a bit hard to transfer songs from iTunes to an MP3 and similar(Because I think iTunes is mostly spesified to be used to transfer songs to an apple product). But you can use iTunes even though you don't have an Apple product.
To buy songs, you simply make an account, and type in your credit card number etc or you can buy an iTunes gift card (you can get if from most of the electronic stores where you live and the Apple store).
You can also transfer songs from CDs to iTunes, and put songs you already have on your computer to iTunes etc. You can also buy songs from another online stores and put them into iTunes (That's what I'm doing, I'm only allowed to use iTunes to download (free) apps)
I don't think there is a limit of burning songs from iTunes to a CD. (:

Hope this helped a bit, I barely know anything about iTunes myself. Razz
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks Smile I will wait for some more answers and do some research too.
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

there is no limit of burning CDs. You can also add music to iTunes from mp3 you already have on your computer. You do not need an iPod to use itunes, you can simply just listen to all the music right from your computer, or another mp3 player. iTunes is a great program, its 100% safe, and easy. you can listen to the music offline or anywhere you want. And yes there is a version in German!
i hope this helps!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down