Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes!

+9
Liisu
Claudia
KJ
alis18
Hexe
Midnight
robobbiebob
Krissy
Siim
13 posters

Go down

Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes! Empty Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes!

Post by Siim Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 am

Army of Love music video on iTunes
by Gloom Yesterday at 22:18

http://itunes.apple.com/video/army-of-love/id412915064

Everyone buy it!
Siim
Siim

Back to top Go down

Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes! Empty Re: Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes!

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 am

YAY!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes! Empty Re: Kerli Army of Love is finally up on KerliVEVO + iTunes!

Post by robobbiebob Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 am

Yey Youtube! More chance for kerli to be seen! Very Happy
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

https://www.youtube.com/robobbiebob     robobbiebob.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 am

Cool Thing! But I can't see it in my country anyways xD
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexe Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 pm

that's an amazing thing!

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Midnight wrote:Cool Thing! But I can't see it in my country anyways xD

even with it being on youtube? That sucks, Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 pm

yeii =D i'm so happy
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Well it's about time Razz I hope it does spread to more people now Smile
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:

Yes because of Copyright or something like this...I think...happens often with Videos (on Youtube...)
I think it's shit because that means nobody from germany can see the video there...
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:17 am

It ain't no surprise that it isn't up in Australian itunes -.-

Seriously? Do we HAVE to have all these different kinds of itunes regarding one's country? I can't even get the good stuff Mad
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 am

I agree, if it's on iTunes it should be available for everyone.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by robobbiebob Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:39 am

It aint on itunes for people in the UK. Like everything else. Sad
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 am

Liisu wrote:I agree, if it's on iTunes it should be available for everyone.

Unfortunately that's wishful thinking, due to licensing/legal issues. It's not iTune's decision to decide what goes in what Country's store, it's the record companies.
ladyxcabaret
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 am

That is EXCELENT!!!!! Now I'm going to be able to replay over and over and over and give Kerli the credit and not someone else. cheers
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 am

yeeeeei, perfect! cyclops

and to everyone who can't download it from itunes, don't worry. Maybe it's because this song is a setup single, kerli doesn't even know if it's going to be on the album; so I'm pretty sure because of that and because she already gave it away for free, she's not that concerned about it being on itunes. The first album and the single is going to be available everywhere thou, she wouldn't doubt a second to try her best to give us the same chances of buying to all.
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by robobbiebob Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm

electric_rhino wrote:yeeeeei, perfect! cyclops

and to everyone who can't download it from itunes, don't worry. Maybe it's because this song is a setup single, kerli doesn't even know if it's going to be on the album; so I'm pretty sure because of that and because she already gave it away for free, she's not that concerned about it being on itunes. The first album and the single is going to be available everywhere thou, she wouldn't doubt a second to try her best to give us the same chances of buying to all.

But we cant download any of her songs thats the main issue. Sad
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 pm

hey
which part of england do u live in? because u can get almost alice from the shops that has tea party and strange + u can buy love is dead from amazon or ebay.. which is pretty much the same price as in stores. give or take couple of pounds.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robobbiebob Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 pm

mimi wrote:hey
which part of england do u live in? because u can get almost alice from the shops that has tea party and strange + u can buy love is dead from amazon or ebay.. which is pretty much the same price as in stores. give or take couple of pounds.

North east, in fact in my town its a terrible place to buy CDs all together. XD
Ill go hunting for them. Very Happy
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Midnight wrote:
butterflycry2010 wrote:

Yes because of Copyright or something like this...I think...happens often with Videos (on Youtube...)
I think it's shit because that means nobody from germany can see the video there...

well sometimes i can't video videos from where i live either.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

robobbiebob wrote:
electric_rhino wrote:yeeeeei, perfect! cyclops

But we cant download any of her songs thats the main issue. Sad

probably because with her last album she didn't had much back up from her label so they didn't put much effort in them.

this album was 100% approved by her label, so that's why I say it's gonna have more impact and it'll be available in more places.

and what mimi said +1! Smile
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by robobbiebob Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 am

Random question, is the part when theres loads of people there was it CG or actually that many people?

Its so impressive. Razz
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 am

robobbiebob wrote:Random question, is the part when theres loads of people there was it CG or actually that many people?

Its so impressive. Razz

by the looks of the behind the scenes; CG.
but there is someone who can assure this (waiting for liisu to jump in Razz )
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Just do what I do!! I buy UK iTunes cards or in your case, US iTunes cards from eBay Smile Idk, I think the UK store has more content that I like than US store. I already bought AoL on iTunes so that was a plus for me.
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down