Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bully Isn't Answer

+6
Krissy
stargirlstrike
Forace
out of the hollow
mile86
Natt
10 posters

Go down

Bully Isn't Answer Empty Bully Isn't Answer

Post by Natt Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

This is video did by me, and described a little part of my story:

Do u think about bully?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bully Isn't Answer Empty Re: Bully Isn't Answer

Post by mile86 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm

First of all, bullying is the worse can happen to a child..i'll never understand the reason people do this to others..i mean, are you ugly? so what? are you fat? so what? are you poor? SO FUCKING WHAT? here in greece this isn't as much as a problem but it will be really soon if this doesn't stop.

people were horrible to you, they made you believe you are a nothing, and drove you to loneliness and anorexia. stop doing this...stop proving them that they were right. show them that they were wrong, and that you deserve everything. start eating please, for your own health, go outside, fight that stupid anorexia and start having a life. you are a wonderful 22year old girl, cute, and kind, and pretty and smart... stop seeing yourself as a stupid nothing. because YOU ARE NOT..
you said that there's always a way, and you are trying right now with this video to make some people with the same problem ,feel better..you don't believe us but if i were in your shoes, and I was the one being bullied, and I cried, and i was lonely and had an eating disorder, would you like to see me suffer? i know you love me, like i love you, and i know that you would tell me the same things i'm telling you right now, not because you'd have to, but because you'd mean it...so i mean it, i love you and i want you to be happy..

i wish i was living close to you, to take you from your hand, and go shopping together, or coffee, or a long walk...i promise i would, because my sweet natt, you are the kindest creature i've ever met, and i strongly believe you deserve happiness...you will be happy when you do some simple things...

1) stop saying each time "oh it's not true, i'm ugly and fat", every time we tell you you are pretty and cute...start believing us, cos we tell the TRUTH..
2)start believing in you, and your potentials..you are smart, and sane enough to handle every situation..
3)start going out..and make some friends..first you'll talk to someone, then you can go for a walk..that's how friends start Smile
4)Go see a doctor who will help you with your eating disorder...it's not bad, it doesn't mean you're crazy if you go to a psychologist..it will help you, get all the bad memories and fears out of you, and then you'll start your life from scratch..
5)Remember always, you have here some "strangers" that love you more than you can imagine, and even if we're thousands of miles away, we will always be able to listen to you..

I love you really really much my sweet natt! please open your eyes.. and start NOW YOUR NEW LIFE..giving up is for stupid weaks..and you must be a fighter..a real fighter...you would do the same for us...
<3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm so sorry that you were bullied. But proud of you for sharing your story and making such an honest video. You are beautiful inside and out, and we love you.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Amazing video, thank you for that <3 Very brave of you to share. And I'm happy that now I know you even better!

I was bullied as well, as I'm sure most of you know by now.
My bullying was never physical, only mental. My classmates would ignore me, shut me out of the group, they would only talk to me if they really had to, no one would choose me to be their partner in pair work... Only that kind of thing, but even that was more than enough to make me think: "what's wrong with me? Why are they so hostile even though I've done nothing to them? How am I different?". These bullies were mostly girls, but since they were somehow the powerful ones, the boys ignored me as well.
Then on 9th grade, some guy chose me as a target. He called me stupid names. Stupid, unimaginative names, I now think. But at that time, it didn't feel that nice :/ This new type of bullying made me think: "am I ugly? Fat? Will any boy ever like me?". Those thoughts along with the fact that no boys ever spoke to me made me, of course, depressed and... Hum, I was quite convinced I was ugly.
My bad acne didn't help either.

This caused me not wanting to go to school. To anywhere, for that matter. My grades suffered, and they still suffer because I never really learned how to deal with things.
I still have panic attacks if I have to go somewhere unexpectedly. Or even to the store to buy groceries.
I still don't believe when my fiancé calls me pretty.
I don't like meeting new people.
When I hear people laugh, I always think they're laughing at me.
I don't like going to parties, unless I know most of the people there (friends).

But I'm still quite happy it was never physical. I've heard some horror stories from my friends, about how they were kicked in the stomach in school yard or something. They property destroyed. Being spat on. Being called with names far worse than I ever heard.

Recovery takes a looong time. It helps when you get older; you see that kids think differently, mostly stupid. Not understanding what they're doing. And when you're older, there will be no one to bully you anymore. Unless you meet some jerk at a workplace; there are adult bullies as well. This hasn't happened to me, at least not yet.

Bullying is extremely wrong. But this will probably never change, because there will always be new people, new children, new stupid children who don't know what they're causing to others. I have accepted that the human race is stupid. I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self what I know now.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

That was a beautiful video, Natt. Thank you for sharing. I'm so, so sorry for what you went through. What those kids did to you was absolutely wrong. You are so much better than how they treated you. YOU ARE LOVED. The Moonchildren are your friends. Things will get better. I know it's hard to think so now, but you are still very young and you have a beautiful life ahead of you.

I was bullied when I was young too. In elementary school, none of the girls wanted to hang out with me. If I tried to make friends with them, they would say, "we just want to hang out by ourselves today, sorry." And then when I played with the boys instead, the girls would make fun of me and say I had a crush on every boy I talked to.

Then, in middle school, I became friends with the "popular" group. They were all obsessed with sex and dating, but I just didn't really care about it. I wasn't interested in any of the boys in my school so I didn't date anyone. Soon, I was the only person in the group who hadn't dated anyone and they all thought I was really weird. My best friend was dating one of the guys in the group but when he broke up with her, everyone thought it was wrong that neither of us had boyfriends. They decided that it was "too weird" and stopped hanging out with us. They called us lesbians for only hanging out with each other and when she didn't show up to school, I had no one to hang out with and I was scared to be alone there.

A couple years later I made some new friends, who were also obsessed with dating. They wanted me to date one of our friends but I didn't want to because I didn't like him in that way. Since there were 3 boys and 3 girls, and that guy and I were the only ones in our group who weren't dating, we were teased. The guy asked me out and I said no, so all of my "friends" called me a bitch and a heartbreaker. The next year, I had different friends again. This time, I liked one of my friends a lot and we dated for a little while. Apparently, that meant I "stole" him from these other girls who liked him so they called me a slut and a whore.

Around that time, I started to self-injure because I thought I was useless. But then I got to high school and it was a lot better. I met a girl who self-injured too, but showed me how to care about someone. I made better and nicer friends and was able to stop hurting myself. I realized that all those bullies were either jealous of me or just didn't know how to handle someone who was different than them.

Now, I know that things are better. I don't get bullied anymore and I have just a few very close friends that I can trust. So know that things do get better and that someday, you will be able to look back on those times and see that it made you stronger. You can get through anything. We care about you! You are amazing and now you know that you do have friends... the people on TOL love you!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 am

I agree with you all.Well said.

I'M sorry this happened to you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Bullying has to stop ): you're sending a good and strong message out there.
I wish I was there to be your friend Natt.
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that.
<3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

guys, i had so hard day... excusem e but i'll read tomorrow. :'(
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm

thats fine love (:
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Natt, that was a beautiful video. To share your story to other people is brave and can help many who have been or are going through a similar situation. I am sorry to hear of the bad times that you have had but natt you are an amazing and lovely person. I hope that one day you will find the happiness that you truly deserve and be able to hold your head up high because you've proved those bullies wrong. Though you may not know us that well, the moonchildren are here to support you. Its not going to be easy, its going to take time but we know that you can do it and we are here for you every step of the way Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am

Lena, yes, you’re right. Bully is one of the worse stuffs which can to me a kid. Honey, you know your country has a crisis and I think that we can to have problem with it someday, because will be people rich and poor. Although Polish TV and Internet showing that everyone is there poor, mothers throwing a little kids from homes etc
Yes, I heard all time that I’m nobody. I can’t stop. I can’t show to their new me. I try to eat,really… every day I doing it. I’m not wonderful and I hate my age, I feel more like a 17.
I’m sorry honey, you are so strong person. And I love you more.
Honey I can’t stop say it. I say what I feel. If I’ll not say it will be worse. I can’t believe in myself. If I have problems I don’t know what I have to do and I want to die by fear. This isn’t nice. Please, about doctor not.. I resigned from something. I want to be free and do things alone. You are the best family which I have.

I love you too. Honey, please try to understand that this is so hard. I’m a fighter and doing the best like I can….

Out of the hollow , thank you for your nice words, thank you, I love you

Silja, thank you about video. I didn’t add everything what happened me in school because this is too personal.

I’m so sorry that you was bullied. I understand so good what met you. You know teens girls are horrible, worse are boys… I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there with you. You are too awesome person that hurted by it.
Honey, you are really pretty and your fiancé has right about it. I’m so happy that you met him.
“I don't like meeting new people.
When I hear people laugh, I always think they're laughing at me.” – I have the same like you.
Silja mental or physical isn’t better. They are the same wrong.

stargirlstrike, Thank you for your words about video. I hope that someday this video will can to help someone but probably no one will watch it. Honey I;m not loved. Yes, I know. MoonChildren are my the best friends and family.

So sorry, that you was too.It what happened you was so terrible. I;m so happy that you was strong that their words. I know that you are so wonderful person and I believe in you so much. Never forget about it.

Please don’t hurt yourself It good that you met better people.

You’re right. Recovery takes a looooooooooong time.

Krissy thank u so much

Nocturn you're right. Bully must to finished. Thank u honey <3

LadyMimic,
thank you. I’m not an amazing and lovely, only nobody. Thank you for everything.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am

I want so much show this video to Kerli... but I know that she will not want to see it..or will not have time

I showed to Bully Movie on FB anf they commented: "This is so cool! Very powerful & love the music!"

https://www.facebook.com/bullymovie/posts/157140361080534
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 am

Natt thank you for sharing this

I am too being mentally bullied as well and always. They always say your gay,fag,skinny piece of s***, ur voice sounds like girl. Those words hurts a lot but it never got to me I always fight back saying 'yeah I'm skinny if I'm being chase by a criminal and my only escape is a very narrow passage fit to my size. I can escape what about you.' I also said ' I don't care about your words if thats what you think of me then fine I rather being around people who accept others no matter they are gay,colour, etc.' They just kept quiet.

School life is pretty horrible but i have to survive no matter whats the cause. Evendo they hurt me a lot I always don't care what they say or sometimes i make it into a positive thing and sometimes i laugh because what they say is actually true lol. But im sad of others being physically and mentally bullied, its torture Sad. There is 1 case here in Malaysia where students at my age dies from physically bullying which ended up being murder Sad it was very sad. There is 1 video here in Malaysia where a girl who's in primary school got bullied by her classmates where 1 of her classmate cuts her hair with a pair of scissors. The bullied girl just keep crying. its just sad.

I'm same with you natt i don't really have true friends :/ they are just 'friends' they just want me cause im smart and im the only one in the class who can help them on their studies :/.

Bullying must be stop I really hate bullying.
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Jordan, you're welcome. I did this video for everyone who needs it.
I’m so sorry. You look so wonderful. Please don’t care about it. You are better than it and so amazing. If you need help or talk I’m here or on Facebook for you.. ALWAYS!!!
I’m so sorry about situations with these people. World isn’t too good.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Your welcome.you should give it to kerli and see what happens

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

I wanted to show Kerli, but I'm so stupid...
I added on her Facebook, sent on message(t€witter) and sent to moonchild monday.... :/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm

there's no reason for you to be sad if kerli won't answer...she loves us and you know it but remember that there are hundreds like us who send her thousands of pictures, videos, and problems...she can't be above our heads all day long...still, you did a wonderful job and many kids will be helped by your video...you are strong and i know it..and i'm sure that one day, you will be smiling with all your heart, you will be happy and healthy and all these will be a long, sad memory... Smile
love you.. xoxo
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm

honey, i;m not sad by it... i know that she is busy and she can;t answer. i understand her so much.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 pm

good... i love you baby.. <3 i hope you'll get better soon <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

thanks, i love u too... really don;t worry i understand kerli so much...

Lena, I found something what made me happy this is: http://neoweltschmerz.buzznet.com/user/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 pm

really nice baby! Smile
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 pm

thansk
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 am

You know Natt this is really emotional and great. In my opinion the first step to overcame your problems is to be able to talk about them and hear yourself talking about how you feel. The amazing part is that you did something more, you made these feeings into art by creating this video.

This thing even brought tears into my eyes its wonderful. I mean wow... You know I really do believe that there are people loving you where you are and don't forget that we are here for you too. So its not like you can't make friends it is just that you are very shy don't blame yourselve for that it happens to everyone. Don't forget sometimes being strong means asking for help Very Happy

I have went to a psychologist too you know its not that bad I actually enjoyed talking about myself and the kids that bullied me, cause yea I kind went for that reason too Razz and the doctor said to me that going to a doctor doesn't mean that you are sick you just make sure that you body and brain functions at its greater efficiency ;D

Finally life isn't about finding yourself is about creating it so you are not nobody you are NATT a person who is shy, cute, kind of sucks at believing in her self but she is working on it, she has been throught a lot in her life but she is trying to overcome the hardships and becaume a better person.
So Natt cheer up you are loved Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Natt wrote:stargirlstrike, Thank you for your words about video. I hope that someday this video will can to help someone but probably no one will watch it. Honey I;m not loved. Yes, I know. MoonChildren are my the best friends and family.

So sorry, that you was too.It what happened you was so terrible. I;m so happy that you was strong that their words. I know that you are so wonderful person and I believe in you so much. Never forget about it.

Please don’t hurt yourself It good that you met better people.

You’re right. Recovery takes a looooooooooong time.

You really are loved. I know it's hard to believe, and maybe it's hard to see in your life there, but the MoonChildren do love you. Just because we are unable to be there with you doesn't mean it isn't still love.

You are a wonderful person too and you can be strong too Smile
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

I have a suggestion it maybe kinda stupid but I think it will cheer up Natt, what about creating a poll and vote on how much we love natt Very Happy this would make anyone feel happy Very Happy since she will see how much we love her Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:00 am

^ Ahh, there's no need for that, I think... I'm sure she knows we all love her :3 You'll see that she'll say the same, except, more harshly...

You know teens girls are horrible, worse are boys…
I was bullied mostly by girls, so I'd say girls are worse xD Boys just ignored me. But yeah, I don't care about that anymore, I never cared for those people anyways... I know (or hope) that they're smarter adults now, and are sorry for being bullies. One of girls who bullied me even apologized to me on Facebook :)

I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there with you. You are too awesome person that hurted by it.
The same goes for you, I wish I could've been your friend then. You're such a beautiful person, from the inside and the outside, you don't deserve anything bad <3

“I don't like meeting new people.
When I hear people laugh, I always think they're laughing at me.” – I have the same like you.
Good to know I'm not being stupid xD Instead, it's called being paranoid xD I know it's stupid to think everyone is laughing at me, because there's no reason for anyone to do it... I always double-check that I have zipped my pants and that my clothes are clean and that my face isn't blotchy before I go out... I know it's rather stupid to stress about things like that, but I'm just making sure no one has a reason to laugh at me :/

Silja mental or physical isn’t better. They are the same wrong.
I agree, they both do great damage...
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down