Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vespertine about Kerli

+10
PinkBarrierLou
LadyMimic
DarkMoon
MoonChildEve
Forace
Aduhm
RomaZzzRoma
TanyaMinxy
Krissy
Natt
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vespertine about Kerli Empty Vespertine about Kerli

Post by Natt Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 am

Tell Kerli that her wikipedia says : The music video for "Zero Gravity" began production on January 25, 2012. It is directed by Canadian director Alon Isocianu.

Does she not know?

No she don't know, the song name was meant to be a secret until the video comes out... :S

You think she's shooting a video for a song, but doesn't know what song the video is for? I'm just trying to organize this in my mind so I know how to respond properly.

Which music video comes out before? Yours or Kerli?

I think it will be a race to see who finishes the post-work first.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Vespertine about Kerli Empty Re: Vespertine about Kerli

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 am

instersting.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, interesting Very Happy
I like the last one <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm

last time:

Q: It's really horrible that you would get Kerli into smoking. She's a singer and that's terrible for her. She may be under your little spell but the Moonchildren won't allow you to bring down our Bubblegoth Queen with your darkness! ILU!

A: ...Are you, and all joking aside here, insinuating that I've cast some manner of magic spell on Kerli, and having done so, am forcing her to smoke? I'm not even really sure how to approach something as absurd as this, but I can assure you that I am not currently, nor have I ever been a smoker, and that Kerli is of sound mind and can make decisions for herself like a big girl.

Seriously. WTF. I honestly thing the most insulting bit of all of this is that you think that getting Kerli to smoke is the most devious plot I could hatch. I'm not evil, or "dark," but I'm not a villain from an after-school special aimed at 9 year olds either.

Q:Is it hard for u to be friends with Kerli because she's so talented and you don't do anything creative? Or is it fun for u to be friends with artists and stuff?

A:I'm not really sure why Kerli being talented would make it difficult for me to be friends with her. Quite oppositely, I reserve my friendship for people that I respect, and I respect her unequivocally. Actually, the majority of my friends are not artists--they're just people who I wholly respect. I don't have any innate desire to surround myself with creative types.

And if it's your assertion that I don't do anything creative, I don't see why it would affect my interpersonal relationships with those who do. Not everybody strives to be an artist and is harboring jealousy towards those who are.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:34 pm

does she smokes????????????????? Shocked
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Some people sure ask rude and strange questions too him.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

the first one is completely ridiculous!

and i think she does smoke, or did, i think she recently said it had been awhile since her last cigarette.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

I Feel bad for the guy when he gets such ridiculous questions..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 pm

I like how poetic Vespertine's answers are ^^
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Aduhm wrote:and i think she does smoke, or did, i think she recently said it had been awhile since her last cigarette.

I know that she was smoking sometimes while creating music, but I didnt know that she stoped Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 pm

never knew she did...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:
Aduhm wrote:and i think she does smoke, or did, i think she recently said it had been awhile since her last cigarette.

I know that she was smoking sometimes while creating music, but I didnt know that she stoped Smile

he said about usual cigarettes not about marijuana
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

ya, she doesn't smoke pot, but still smokes cigarettes from time to time.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm

That was a long time ago....

It's only cigarettes still un-healthy but better then drugs.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 am

i never knew she smoked o.o
never mind. it's her decision. and she only smokes from time to time, as you've all said.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 am

Erm I remember she said she smoked and take drugs too . She stop taking drugs already and she quit smoking I guess. If some of u guys remember she says something like 'I have been exercise more frequently and it's healthy' and I remember her vocals improved more because she didn't take drugs or smoking already. Besides those drugs and smoking was in her depressing era and also LID era now with the new album she wants to be happy and healthy.
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 am

Krissy wrote:It's only cigarettes still un-healthy but better then drugs.
Marijuana has never killed anybody. Pot is natural, whereas cigarettes have hundreds of chemicals and substances that do not belong in the human body, or anywhere else. Like carbon monoxide. I'd say smoking cigarettes is way worse for your health than pot. Especially if you're a singer; it affects your voice and blackens your lungs. You won't be able to breathe.
//I could add that medical marijuana eases pain, and makes cancer patients' lives easier. They won't even need half of the medication they're given, just by smoking one joint. It also makes some medication work better!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:11 am

I agree ^^
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 am

Forace wrote:
Marijuana has never killed anybody. Pot is natural, whereas cigarettes have hundreds of chemicals and substances that do not belong in the human body, or anywhere else. Like carbon monoxide. I'd say smoking cigarettes is way worse for your health than pot. Especially if you're a singer; it affects your voice and blackens your lungs. You won't be able to breathe.
//I could add that medical marijuana eases pain, and makes cancer patients' lives easier. They won't even need half of the medication they're given, just by smoking one joint. It also makes some medication work better!

Oh right!.I forgot how that drug is used for sickness for people.I understand that.I see your point.Your right cigarettes are much worse. I never did cigarettes and never will at all.They are such a waste of money.(cigarettes)

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:39 am

I did both couple of times, Its nothing bad if you use it once in few months.
But I dont like when people use it all the time.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 am

Krissy wrote:Oh right!.I forgot how that drug is used for sickness for people.I understand that.I see your point.Your right cigarettes are much worse. I never did cigarettes and never will at all.They are such a waste of money.(cigarettes)
I agree, it's like burning your money and inhaling from a car's exhaust pipe :D You'd get the same effect. I've never even tried smoking. My parents smoke (well, not dad anymore), and the smell is disgusting :D

I don't like that people smoke pot all the time, it doesn't smell that good, either. I think it should be legalized for medical use.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 am

TanyaMinxy, if kerli will be eat shit will you say "ts nothing bad if you use it once in few months. But I dont like when people use it all the time." Vespertine about Kerli BjVespertine about Kerli BjVespertine about Kerli Bj
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 am

Forace wrote:
Krissy wrote:Oh right!.I forgot how that drug is used for sickness for people.I understand that.I see your point.Your right cigarettes are much worse. I never did cigarettes and never will at all.They are such a waste of money.(cigarettes)
I agree, it's like burning your money and inhaling from a car's exhaust pipe Very Happy You'd get the same effect. I've never even tried smoking. My parents smoke (well, not dad anymore), and the smell is disgusting Very Happy

I don't like that people smoke pot all the time, it doesn't smell that good, either. I think it should be legalized for medical use.

Sure is.My friend smoked she would always ask for money to buy some.I often lied and said i had no money..Why should i have gave her my money for that. that's good ur dad doesn't anymore.Some of my uncles and aunts smoke cigarettes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 am

My family dont smoke too. And I dont, as I said, I did it only few times. Smile
I know what you are saying Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 am

Krissy wrote:Sure is.My friend smoked she would always ask for money to buy some.I often lied and said i had no money..Why should i have gave her my money for that. that's good ur dad doesn't anymore.Some of my uncles and aunts smoke cigarettes.
You did good. It's her addiction, not yours, so she should buy it herself if she wants to smoke :D
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah its annoying when people ask for money for cigarettes or ask if you have a cigarette. Sorry but its your addiction, have the money for it or don't do it at all xD
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

exactly Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Yup,sure is annoying.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 pm

As much as I laught with the questions being asked, I laught a lot more in the way that Vespertine replies to them Razz
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCaptivation Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Forace wrote:

That's all irrelevant because BOTH are bad for you. Pot kills brain cells. It causes MANY mental disorders. Both are equally unhealthy. Apart from the physical effects, it lowers your good judgment and you're vulnerable to make stupid choices. Whoever told you that pot is "good" for anything must have been high. The only thing that is justifiable with that drug is when it's used as a MEDICATION.

BTW, Pot isn't natural. The people growing it add chemicals while it's being grown. It's just as manufactured as cigarettes are. AND it's also bad for your singing voice. Any kind of smoking is. There is NO excuse to turn to drugs without a doctor's consent.
MrCaptivation
MrCaptivation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 pm

in my personal opinion, i dont' like pot at all. never done it, never will.
i know people like it and say it's natural and good for you, and some say it's not natural, etc, but regardless, i have always had negative feelings for it, i even feel weird about medical marijuanna.
but trust me, i don't judge, people do what they want. i guess it's illegal for a reason. whatever. smoking is bad too. i dislike both. even though smoking causes more health problems, i feel pot would to if it were legal.
again, no judging.

anyway, i think sometimes Brian may get annoyed by all the formspring questions to him about kerli,
i mean, how would you feel if all your questions were about your best friend and not about you.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 am

Yeah I think Brian must be getting fed up of all of these questions about Kerli. Why can't they just ask Kerli instead. I think some people think that since Brian is a good friend to Kerli that they feel the need to ask him about her and even gets some hurtful things said to him. Though his comments back are hilarious xD
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

MrCaptivation wrote:That's all irrelevant because BOTH are bad for you. Pot kills brain cells. It causes MANY mental disorders. Both are equally unhealthy. Apart from the physical effects, it lowers your good judgment and you're vulnerable to make stupid choices. Whoever told you that pot is "good" for anything must have been high. The only thing that is justifiable with that drug is when it's used as a MEDICATION.

BTW, Pot isn't natural. The people growing it add chemicals while it's being grown. It's just as manufactured as cigarettes are. AND it's also bad for your singing voice. Any kind of smoking is. There is NO excuse to turn to drugs without a doctor's consent.
I never said pot is good for you O_o I was pointing out that it's the lesser evil. I don't want to use pot either, I don't want anyone else to use it, and I don't want it legalized. Only for medication, because it helps certain people, but they suffer because it's illegal, and have to take pills that have far worse side effects than pot would. "Lowers good judgment and you're vulnerable to make stupid choices". And why is alcohol legal, again? I think it kills brain cells far faster.

And of course it's manufactured, what isn't these days? And depends on who's growing it; I know a couple of people who grow them at their homes, and they don't process them in any way. Except drying, if that can be called processing. Drug lords only want to make big bucks, so they protect their plants from insects. Just like your everyday cabbage.

Personally, I drink extremely rarely, I don't smoke anything and I'm not on any kind of medication, and I feel that's how it should be for everyone. I'm against unnecessary drugs. If you NEED some medication, then of course you have to take it. But if you're otherwise healthy and happy, I don't see the point in using anything.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:48 am

MrCaptivation wrote:
Forace wrote:

That's all irrelevant because BOTH are bad for you. Pot kills brain cells. It causes MANY mental disorders. Both are equally unhealthy. Apart from the physical effects, it lowers your good judgment and you're vulnerable to make stupid choices. Whoever told you that pot is "good" for anything must have been high. The only thing that is justifiable with that drug is when it's used as a MEDICATION.

Yes,I totally agree with you.You are right! The only time someone should take is if they are sick and have doctor's consent.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 am

Can we please stop talking about drugs here? Everyone's opinions on this elaborate subject are different (plus, it's off topic here ;-)).

I think Vespertine's used to it. He might wish Kerli fans wouldn't keep asking about her, but he could also just ignore it all, which he choses not to. His replies are sarcastic, and sometimes funny, which is why I think Kerli fans keep asking him questions. If he'd really be sick of it, I think he'd just ignore it.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 am

Does Kerli ever go on formspring anymore? I haven't seen her on there lately I guess thats why people are asking Brian questions about Kerli.
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 am

What is your favorite song from Love Is Dead?

Bulletproof, methinks.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:51 am

LadyMimic wrote:Does Kerli ever go on formspring anymore? I haven't seen her on there lately I guess thats why people are asking Brian questions about Kerli.

No, it's been a long time since she last answered something. I really miss it, but I wouldn't ask Brian anything about Kerli instead.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 am

Yeah,I wouldn't bug him with Kerli questions either.I think ppl should just ask him questions about him.He probly get's annoyed

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by pcatmoonrat Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Twink* wrote:Can we please stop talking about drugs here? Everyone's opinions on this elaborate subject are different (plus, it's off topic here ;-)).

I think Vespertine's used to it. He might wish Kerli fans wouldn't keep asking about her, but he could also just ignore it all, which he choses not to. His replies are sarcastic, and sometimes funny, which is why I think Kerli fans keep asking him questions. If he'd really be sick of it, I think he'd just ignore it.
haha that`s what i do.at night wheni`m bored i ask random stuff.last week i said:I LOVE GLOOMY BEAR becuse i love his responses! lol!

pcatmoonrat

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Q: In that Zero Gravity picture you took of Kerli with the white wings, the Illuminati triangle is totally obvious. Do you think we're that easy to mind control?

A: I've been inundated with similar such questions for ages, and normally, I ignore them, but today seems like a good day to lash out at a monumentally stupid inquiry. To begin, there is no such thing as an "illuminati triangle." A triangle is a basic polygon. It has three sides, and the sum of its angles is 180°. Any value you wish to attach to it beyond that is your own prerogative, and if your natural response is to be offended, that's something best left kept to yourself.

In the case of this particular photo, the visible triangle is the pagan fire symbol (upward isosceles triangle with no strike-through). You'll notice that this is counterbalanced with the pagan water symbol on Kerli's forehead (downward isosceles triangle with no strike-through). The other of the four "basic elements", air and earth, are depicted at the top and bottom of the image respectively. I've included an image to help clear this up for you.

As per conspiracy theories pertaining to a secret society--and this is an aside--why the bloody fuck would anybody who's trying to keep a secret of any sort insist upon leaving clues everywhere? Ever notice when serial killers turn themselves in after evading the police for 40 years, their neighbors always comment that they "always kept to themselves?" That's what you do when you have bodies buried in the back yard. You don't set off fireworks and throw parties.

So, to answer your question, if you can't differentiate between symbolism (literally what constitutes art) and subversive subliminal messages (impossible--our brains are designed to filter out unimportant information, which keeps us all from having the same problems that autistic people do)...then yes. I think you're that easy to "mind control." I can make your brain do whatever I want it to. Always Coca-Cola.

Vespertine about Kerli N501efc8cf19fd_large

I love all 4 elements, I never noticed them on the picture LOL Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm

I LOVE THIS, it's so funny. and i didn't know that about the elements, makes me like the picture more Very Happy
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 pm

LOL what a great response. Especially since I didn't see all those different elements in there.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 am

wow Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Question: "Hello Brian Smile Can you tell me how long you know Kerli?"

Answer: "Kerli and I met during the Third M13 War for the New World near the Perseus Arm of the Milky Way. I can tell you that we met nearly 6,200 light years away from where we sit currently, however, I cannot tell you when because the time plane upon which we exist is bowed and the mere act of trying to express it creates discrepancies in the linear continuum upon which you perceive the very notion of time."

TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm

awww Smile
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by pcatmoonrat Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

LadyMimic wrote:Does Kerli ever go on formspring anymore? I haven't seen her on there lately I guess thats why people are asking Brian questions about Kerli.
kerli abandooned it becuse she had too many dumb questions of hate Crying or Very sad

pcatmoonrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 am

wow

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by pcatmoonrat Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Krissy wrote:wow
yeah,i hate it

pcatmoonrat