Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irae's life/blog

+3
Claudia
Forace
Irae-chan
7 posters

Go down

Irae's life/blog Empty Irae's life/blog

Post by Irae-chan Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 pm

April-12-2011

My first blog post thingy majig (lol) well.... so far nothing much is going on I spent the day with my best friend Smile <3 <3 so that brightened my mood....things have been so stressful lately what with my fiance's very foul mood swings... I'm seriously getting sick of him taking it out on me... I'm not a punching bag and one of these days I'm going to get so fed up and just back-hand him -.-;; seriously? I love him...I always have...but....he's changed....and I know it's a natural thing people grow and experince things and they change.... sometimes for the good and sometimes.....for the worse...

me and my best friend were discussing it..... what happened to the wonderful man who came home to me last april? a year ago? the man that would do anything to see me smile? the man that made me feel all the wonderful feelings now yeah I know feelings die down and change into something much deeper...but that ....is not happening here... ever since we got back from california.... he's been extermly mood....prone to violent tempers and just...horrid... .I know getting out of the navy and readjusting to civilian life is hard especiallly when your whole life is built upon the military his mom was a chief in the navy I forget what his father and grandfather were.... but his whole life... military....

he barely stays home with me it feels like he absolutely wants nothing to do with me and I'm left from about 9am-10 to 11 at night left to my own divices and my own entertainment seriously it's like he never even came home from california..... and I tell him how it makes me feel...unwanted and just a crappy fiance.... they way he runs off yes he does invite me but darn it! I want a day with him walking at the park or something just the two of us.... instead of piling up and going to his parents... .or running errands..... =/

and while he is dealing with stuff I have my own stress I am dealing with .... I have chronic hives and have had them for 2 almost 3 years.... so I can't get out in the sun or heat for to long or it gets bad I sometimes swell up really bad as well face, eyes , lips , hands and feet... so I hardly ever feel well...

I have an anxiety disorder and I just don't like being around alot of people.... for years now I have spent most of my time by myself at home mom goes to work early when she gets home she has my ten year old brother to work with .... so big crowds... (unless I know everyone VERY well) freak me out..... he knows that....

=/ and he just does not keep promises anymore....

I love him but I am at my wits end.....

Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Irae's life/blog Empty Re: Irae's life/blog

Post by Forace Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:23 am

I'm so sorry :<
I don't know much about military, least of all navy, but it changes people... My fiancé did his army training a year or two before he met me, so I don't know how he was before it. But he has always been really nice, he has never hit me or even shouted at me, even when he was extremely mad at me (he said he didn't want me anymore, but he was drunk then. It was all fine the next day O_o). So mood swings, I'm familiar with them. He all happy and stuff when sober, but he can get suicidal and mean when drunk. It all depends on what kind of a day it has been for him, and if I've been nagging about something xD

So your fiancé is just running errands all day? What kind of errands? So he's not... seeing anyone else? :<

But you should never stay in a relationship that makes you sad. And lonely. It's not a proper relationship, then... Like with my parents, my dad always was the tyrant and the rest of the family followed. Mom was like a servant to him. They never cleaned together, cooked together, went for a walk or anything... Finally my mom had had enough, and she left him. I was probably 16 or something. And my little sister 14.

I hope your fiancé isn't violent, because that's when you REALLY need to get away from him :/ If he ever hits you, that's when you should wake up and leave him before something really bad happens... He is in the military after all, so he must be strong, and maybe even know some moves. Heh.

My dad once beat my mom pretty bad... Then he left her on the side of the road, and she had to walk to a hospital herself... She told me this a couple of years ago. At that time, of course I didn't notice anything. They were very good at hiding their fights.

So, umm... for now, just try to let him know how this feels like to you? Carefully, if he has a bad temper... Maybe he's just really busy, and it's stressing him, and he trusts that you'll be patient... Still, no reason to get it out on you. It's good that he invites you to come along, that means he hasn't totally forgotten about you. I guess :)

I have some kind of anxiety disorder as well. I get panic attacks if I have to go somewhere alone. Like now I should be going to the store, but I'm procrastinating :D I'm afraid of people, big crowds especially. I don't like to go to parties, unless there are my friends ONLY :)
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 am

Agreeing with Forace, you should be happy in a relationship not sad and lonely.
I have anxiety issues too, I can't seem to be myself in public because I worry of what people will think. I hate travelling alone, not long ago I took the bus by myself and panic to death because there was no one with me and I feared that I might get off the wrong stop.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm

thanks you guys yeah I tend to be the same way I mean going to wal mart by myself is fine I know alot of people there cause I used to work there but yeah no parties unless I know everyone

I'm not always sad just at times todays has been pretty good so far hes cooking lunch right now and we cleaned the house together and hes been back to his playful self so I think he knows

and no I know he isnt seeing anyone else he usuallly only goes to his parents cause i get texts from his sister or moms phone all the time or mine if he is borrowing my phone (only when my best friend is with me)
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Aww. Sad I'm sorry. Have you discussed this with him? And like Forace said, I really hope he isn't violent towards you. I agree with everyone else; Your relationship should make you happy more often than it makes you sad.

& I have panic attacks, too. :/
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

catloafwithpotato wrote:Aww. Sad I'm sorry. Have you discussed this with him? And like Forace said, I really hope he isn't violent towards you. I agree with everyone else; Your relationship should make you happy more often than it makes you sad.

& I have panic attacks, too. :/

he's like talking to a wall sometimes... I miss the man I feel in love with last april I will try talking to him when he gets home he took off in moms car to put in an applictaion and once again forgot I wanted to go -.- again left to my own devices.....
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 am

He cooked lunch?! My fiancé never does that xD The only thing he cooks, is noodles... He just has to boil the water in an electric kettle and mix it all, so it's easy enough for him :DD So I'm always the one who cooks, I can make pretty much anything if I have the instructions and ingredients. He just needs some practice :3
Plus I always clean alone. Ooh, this sounds like the situation with my parents, you may think! You're wrong, because my fiancé feels really bad for not helping me. Dad didn't. Also, we're both very laid-back and lazy, so a little dirt doesn't bother us. And we're very slow, it takes several days to do something :D
We have these plans about doing a spring cleaning together, we'll see if it ever happens :D
My fiancé has said that he wants to learn how to cook. But computer games somehow are more interesting to him. And I understand, I'm a gamer myself. I'd like to play games all day as well! But someone has to do at least SOME cleaning around here :D

So, we don't fight about those things. The only thing we sometimes fight about, is music. Because he listens to black/death/doom metal and punk and all sorts of music that mostly sound like a circular saw... And I really really don't want to hear it, so I get angry at him and he gets sad because "he can't listen to music" :< That's why be bought the goddamn headphones! :D He can listen to ANYTHING he wants, as long as I don't hear it. At all. I want to listen to Kerli and Emilie Autumn! And I NEVER listen to them in his presence. Because I know he won't like them, so I don't force him to listen. Why must he force me to listen to his music? It really boggles my mind :/ And all his friends are like "durr, what a mean bitch, she doesn't let you listen to music" O_o Wtf.
There are very few bands I like, and I'm not that open to new music. I don't like to learn to listen to a new band. Least of all those bands, that sound really disgusting.

Um, yeah... My problems are really small compared to everyone else's. But my fiancé is a musical person, and music has always been the most important thing in his life, and now I'm there saying "I don't like it, turn it off". He may very well leave me because of this :/

Men are like walls sometimes xD When they have something in their mind, there's really no getting through to them. Usually I have to wait a while until he asks "did you say something?" and repeat myself -_-
I'm pretty sure your fiancé won't be like this forever. Now he'll finish his errands and figure out what he wants to do now that he's a civilian. He'll have more time for you after that. If not, no reason to be in an unhappy relationship :<
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Forace wrote:He cooked lunch?! My fiancé never does that xD The only thing he cooks, is noodles... He just has to boil the water in an electric kettle and mix it all, so it's easy enough for him :DD So I'm always the one who cooks, I can make pretty much anything if I have the instructions and ingredients. He just needs some practice :3
Plus I always clean alone. Ooh, this sounds like the situation with my parents, you may think! You're wrong, because my fiancé feels really bad for not helping me. Dad didn't. Also, we're both very laid-back and lazy, so a little dirt doesn't bother us. And we're very slow, it takes several days to do something Very Happy
We have these plans about doing a spring cleaning together, we'll see if it ever happens Very Happy
My fiancé has said that he wants to learn how to cook. But computer games somehow are more interesting to him. And I understand, I'm a gamer myself. I'd like to play games all day as well! But someone has to do at least SOME cleaning around here Very Happy

So, we don't fight about those things. The only thing we sometimes fight about, is music. Because he listens to black/death/doom metal and punk and all sorts of music that mostly sound like a circular saw... And I really really don't want to hear it, so I get angry at him and he gets sad because "he can't listen to music" :< That's why be bought the goddamn headphones! Very Happy He can listen to ANYTHING he wants, as long as I don't hear it. At all. I want to listen to Kerli and Emilie Autumn! And I NEVER listen to them in his presence. Because I know he won't like them, so I don't force him to listen. Why must he force me to listen to his music? It really boggles my mind :/ And all his friends are like "durr, what a mean bitch, she doesn't let you listen to music" O_o Wtf.
There are very few bands I like, and I'm not that open to new music. I don't like to learn to listen to a new band. Least of all those bands, that sound really disgusting.

Um, yeah... My problems are really small compared to everyone else's. But my fiancé is a musical person, and music has always been the most important thing in his life, and now I'm there saying "I don't like it, turn it off". He may very well leave me because of this :/

Men are like walls sometimes xD When they have something in their mind, there's really no getting through to them. Usually I have to wait a while until he asks "did you say something?" and repeat myself -_-
I'm pretty sure your fiancé won't be like this forever. Now he'll finish his errands and figure out what he wants to do now that he's a civilian. He'll have more time for you after that. If not, no reason to be in an unhappy relationship :<
hahaha you sound alot like me xD me and him hardly fight about music though he likes emilie autumn as much as I do sadly he doesnt like kerli :< but all in all we listen to about the same music while he is more metallica,pantera, coheed and ccambria (all bands I love ) I'm more for kerli,Emilie autumn, Dresden dolls,voltaire and such depends on my mood the three day drive home we about killed each other (california-kentucky) he played metallica over and over and over and when it wasnt that he played coheed over and over and over oh~~!!!!! I about jumped out of the damned truck >.< I finally ethier stole my i-pod back or just turned on my ds/ (pokemon black anyone?) yeah <.< ;; I still play but Idk thats how I am it entertains me >.< maybe if they would be nice to put a silent hill game on ds >.<;; sorry got off topic but yeah

no we are doing fine right now the boy just needs a job he can't not have anything to do he goes nuts yesterday he was happy cause he cleaned the kitchen but

YES!!! he does cook and GOOD! when he first went to the navy he was orginally a cheif :p I love his pineapple fried rice and chicken parm! >.<;; I drool he cooks the dinner I do the desert Smile im slowly making him fat lol

but no the only thing we really fight about is his attitude towards things sometimes and his slight anger problems nothing to bad Smile
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 am

Our (me and my fiancé's) taste in music is similar, too. We both love Metallica and Pantera as well :D I've also learned to listen some bands because of him. Like Root, Macabre, Dornenreich, Cannibal Corpse, The Shining, maybe even Immortal... But I really hate bands like Cradle of Filth and Gorgoroth :X I have nothing against the music, it's the "singing" that I can't stand. I just don't like listening to people screaming :D
And on the other hand, I'd much rather like those bands than... like, Justin Bieber and all those... unimportant pop sensations.

I have played Kerli to my fiancé. I guess he was a bit interested, because I liked it, so he wanted to hear what it is. He admits Kerli can sing, but he doesn't like the music. Pretty much all he says is "I know this song, it's from this and that artist/from that movie...". Then I say "I can/can't hear the similarities..." :D
His hearing is out of this world. It's like, he remembers all the songs he has ever heard and he only needs to hear a song once and he can play it with a guitar. Okay, maybe I exaggerated, but not much! :D

I love Pokemons as well xD I haven't played the DS games, though. I had Pokemon Red and Silver for GameBoyColor, but I sold them to a friend. Ooh, Silent Hill on DS would be interesting! :O Waa, so many games I want! ;_;

Maybe your fiancé could get a job at a restaurant? :D
My fiancé has gained weight as well x) He was super skinny when he was a teen (depression). A friend of his, who had last seen him during that skinny period, a couple of years ago said to him "you have an ass!" :DD Apparently my cooking is good in his opinion ^^

I'm happy things are better now :3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Forace wrote:Our (me and my fiancé's) taste in music is similar, too. We both love Metallica and Pantera as well Very Happy I've also learned to listen some bands because of him. Like Root, Macabre, Dornenreich, Cannibal Corpse, The Shining, maybe even Immortal... But I really hate bands like Cradle of Filth and Gorgoroth :X I have nothing against the music, it's the "singing" that I can't stand. I just don't like listening to people screaming Very Happy
And on the other hand, I'd much rather like those bands than... like, Justin Bieber and all those... unimportant pop sensations.

I have played Kerli to my fiancé. I guess he was a bit interested, because I liked it, so he wanted to hear what it is. He admits Kerli can sing, but he doesn't like the music. Pretty much all he says is "I know this song, it's from this and that artist/from that movie...". Then I say "I can/can't hear the similarities..." Very Happy
His hearing is out of this world. It's like, he remembers all the songs he has ever heard and he only needs to hear a song once and he can play it with a guitar. Okay, maybe I exaggerated, but not much! Very Happy

I love Pokemons as well xD I haven't played the DS games, though. I had Pokemon Red and Silver for GameBoyColor, but I sold them to a friend. Ooh, Silent Hill on DS would be interesting! :O Waa, so many games I want! ;_;

Maybe your fiancé could get a job at a restaurant? Very Happy
My fiancé has gained weight as well x) He was super skinny when he was a teen (depression). A friend of his, who had last seen him during that skinny period, a couple of years ago said to him "you have an ass!" :DD Apparently my cooking is good in his opinion ^^

I'm happy things are better now :3
haha Im the same so many games I want but no money >.<
I have been hinting at mom about silent hill shattered memories since my birthday is about a month away if she got me that I would be happy end of story (I love scary things!!! ) no clue why o.o just do x) I am very odd haha the ones on the ds arent that bad but I prefer soul silver/heart gold and black/white lol but yeah

I have a hard time to get him to like kerli oh well xP I like cradle of filth but only like one song "nymphetamine" other then that you'll find in my music many things x_x;; a little rock a little pop and a little rap (mostly eminem) lol but yeah thats about it

he doesnt work at a resturant -.-;; hell at this point I would take mcdonalds!!! blech... but yeah im desperate at this point in time lol

but yeah he may be getting one here soon I hope >.<

as for me I can keep myself entertained I have alot of acre's to just walk around and a tree to sit under and read a swing to read on continue to learn needle tatting, and crochet, drawings to continue

haha my finace being silly he was picking on me cause I ate all my white fudge pretzels xP I told him I had enough for us to get ice cream somewhere
off topic sorry!! I just enjoy talking to people and yeah
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Irae's life/blog Empty random

Post by Irae-chan Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

I love storms but I hate tornado's being shoved into a tiny underground shelter with 8 people counting me (9) and about 8 dogs.... and sadly the space is not that big -.-;; what fun then you have my papaw standing outside watching the damn storm ..... soooo yeah ..... not fun especially when you have to be woken up for it ....... let's hope a tornado DOESN'T happen,

well I talked to my fiance today and I think he finally got the point on how i Have been feeling sadly of all times I got the guts to fess up was on an ice cream run... (wal-mart) but! I got to see one of my old co-workers grandbaby he is such a cutie!!!!
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm

April-16-2011
So I have a night without the husband his truck won't start so he is staying at his parents they are going to work on his truck tomorrow haha I kinda felt this was going to happen after all that work he did on it the other day I knew something was bound to go wrong Wink I have a knack for telling when something is going to happen if only my husband would begin to listen to me about it my best friend has finally learned to listen to me lol !!!

anyway it's going to be weird sleeping without him >.<;; last time I kept waking up throughout the night and hardly got sleep but it's ok Smile I guess I can just snuggle up to my hello kitty tonight (yes I'm 21 and I have a hello kitty plushie,) lol as well as a pikachu one my brother gave me and a usa-chan my natty got me and a stuffed dog I have had since I was 4 lol haha

anyway my best friend natalie came over tonight after her dinner haha she was tired so she left haha told her if she felt up to it to stop by tomorrow it's good to see her smile again Smile after alex and her split she got sad there for awhile but tyler is actually trying to get her back <3 which makes me happy that he is trying to fix what happened took a year but it makes me happy out of all of her boy's in the past tyler seemed to be the sweetest yes he lost his way for awhile but he's trying to make it up now lol Smile

anyway nothing really going on right now just trying to get my hives figured out I hope but the medication keeps me so tired >.
but I think I will let off a tiny rant I was doing fine till mom had to come in and start bugging me you see I have this habbit of minimizing my screen when people come up on me just a HABBIT she then accuses me of talking to someone I'm not supposed to when I told her no and even looked her in the damn eye and said no she made me pull up the screen to prove it... b.s!
I am 21 years old soon to be 22 I may still live in this womans house but I do hold some damn rights!!!!! by god just cause you don't like one of MY friends get over it....she doesnt come to your house she doesnt come near you and I don't talk to her on the phone like you told me but damnit if I want to send her an email there should be no problem with it! not saying I was but geez!!!!! there is a limit mother!!!! im not in highschool anymore!

oh let's not forget her trying to ground me to my room... fine I'll just go there and sleep yesh....or read or draw or music sorry mom....room is not a punishment -.-;;

the thing is me and mom have alot of issues she tends to be to overbearing and controling and im trying to figure msyself out! she refuses to cut the strings even an inch... it's kind of ridiculous

I don't know if im in the wrong or not but some of this just seems shitty yes I live under her roof but I think I am owed some freedom not the crap I had to put up with in highschool

I don't know thats why I hope me and chris get a job and money soon so I get get the F out of this place and get my own =.=;; and start life how I WANT to start it.... I'm not as immautre as she makes me out to be I only give her what she expects maybe if she expected more of me I would show her the real me

-.-;; you know the one thats been making plans for her life since I got out of highschool
sure none of it has gone how I planned =/ but life sucks and crap happens....

anyway I think thats it for the night I really don't know what else to write about... honestly lol
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I have really bad anxiety too. For all my life and it's only recently that I'm starting to overcome it. For the longest time if someone I didn't know said something to me I'd just be speechless like I didn't know what to say or that it would come out wrong. And going out in public a lot...forget it. I used my friend's and family as a type of security blanket. Couldn't go anywhere without them. But recently I realized I couldn't live like it anymore, so little by little, started to take risks. Doing things that normally would scare the shit out of me. It works Smile I am MUCH better alone with someone I don't know very well, or going out shopping by myself once in a while, or going to a party when I don't know many people. I'm even flying to Germany by myself in a couple months (I am TERRIFIED of planes and terrified I'll get lost in airports). Face your fears, little by little, it's the only way to get over it. You'll be happy if you do Smile
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Sooo....Wow It has been awhile since I have been on here or posted anything.... Alot has happened to me and not much of it any good im kind of numb and confused at the moment I just took off on the man I loved cause I just could not take the emotional abuse anymore...he pretty much abandoned me... left me alone in a trailer sicker then a dog and with hardly any food in the house....ended up in the hospital and he never came... did not contact me for nearly 48 hours.....so mom told me to just come on home.... ditch him he's not worth it...and she's right he's not...he came back to the house tonight and found me gone.... now he is hunting me down relentlessly...and it is both heartbreaking and scary...cause for ten years this man is all I have EVER known..but he is not the boy I fell in love with ten years ago... nor is he the man that asked me to marry him a year ago....he's become cruel, selfish .... and just...horrible....so I left before it got anyworse... I cried when he came to the door at moms house.. and literally had a break down.. mom understands thankfully how hard it is on me...she went through the same thing in 2007 with her last husband...but her paitence paid off she now has a very sweet guy who barely knows me but is looking out for me as if I was his own and it makes me cry but I know I can make it through this... it is very hard but I will make it... I will find someone who loves me truely and would never hurt me in anyway like moms guy <3 for the time being it's time for a new beging I am going to go back to school in the fall and most likely major in art..maybe writing? follow my passions... take it easy and rebiuld myself and get back to the girl everyone loved I miss the girl I used to be it will take sometime but I will find her again... it will take alot of theraphy to re-program me ... he has me so... mentally screwed up :< but I can do this <3 [i]
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

I'm sorry you had to experience something like this. But I'm sure that things will get better now, your relationship wasn't really... ideal :/ It's good you see this, are rational about this, and determined to move on. You'll probably heal faster than you expect.
If he tries to get you back, don't believe him... He'll probably never change, no matter how much he promises. It's better to stay away than to give another chance and get burned again, you know?

It's great you came back here, we will help you as much as we can :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 am

Wow....what a story!!! i'm speechless....!!i don't know you, but i read about you..I so agree with Forace! First of all, he'll probably say ANYTHING just to get you back. You shouldn't listen to him, you always keep in mind the girl you used to be, the girl you want to be again. You are too young to lose yourself now. You set goals, and achieve them. You're so much better than that, than him. I'm really happy for you, and glad that your mom is so understanding, and her partner is so good. Things will be so good from now on..Wish you the best!! Smile
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 am

Forace wrote:I'm sorry you had to experience something like this. But I'm sure that things will get better now, your relationship wasn't really... ideal :/ It's good you see this, are rational about this, and determined to move on. You'll probably heal faster than you expect.
If he tries to get you back, don't believe him... He'll probably never change, no matter how much he promises. It's better to stay away than to give another chance and get burned again, you know?

It's great you came back here, we will help you as much as we can Smile
I remember the last time I posted about my problems with him you were there yeah it still hurts though he's already given up on finding me which only proves more that he must not have really cared for me...just someone to keep the other half of the bed warm and .... other things for him -.-;; yeah I will move on there is a guy that really wants to be with me but I told him I want to take it slow and not get into anything just yet mom is estatic and wants him to come to dinner when he is avaliable to (he works nights) he's been a friend for awhile lol but thank you
and I am glad to be back things just got so out of hand and I ended up in the hospital for a major breakdown so I stopped coming online for a time I figure now would be a good time to come back on here again thank you <3

@Mile86: thank you and yes her boyfriend is incredible and he's been so helpful and he's also wonderful to my little brother and the entire family if only I could find a guy like him <3 mom has gone through what I am going through so she knows how hard it is to just let go and go on it's all I can do especially if he has given up already on me so it's not worth the mental tourture and anguish and the hurt and constant fights and him breaking stuff that means the world to me (mythology book) and always taking never giving back yeah .... your right I can do better thank you for the encouragement guys I could really use it and I knew I could get it from here <3
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

[i]Jan/23/2012

Well....I'm am holding on. It's hard..cause I loved him and still do but everyday I keep in mind all the crap he has done to me this past year and it makes it easier...I just try to keep myself busy with my art and when I feel down I listen to upbeat music (dance/pop) anything that will lift my spirits with the ocasional "screw you song" decdicated to him that helps me vent with out...well...going nuts.. I have my first theraphy appoiment this wensday so I'm looking foward to that
Tonight was a good night I got to cook dinner for mom and her boyfriend and my best friend =) it was a night full of lots of laughs and awkward dinner conversations I hope to find a guy like mom's dan....he's a sweet guy smart and just so loveable haha someday I will just got to heal emotionally first <3 my oldest best friend found out what happened shes happy to have a single buddy to take a dating break with her she got me into a new artist she knows what I tend to like (though I listen to a little bit of everything ) my buddy joey has been keeping an eye out for me ..it would be nice if he was in the same state he's such a good friend and ever since me and him have been talking has always known how to make me giggle and smile he's always looked out for me LOL! other then that I eat lunch at my grandparents everyday mamaw made me a sandwhich today it tasted like the ones you can get at fazolli's (Anybody know what I'm talking about??) Hmmmm....what else is there to say.... in a few weeks when taxes come in mom is going to get me a new i-pod since dummy took mine (ex) and we are going to re-do my room I Can't wait Very Happy me and natalie have been working on plans to make it an awesome room XD lol I love being creative so im super excited I know at least 3 walls are going to be like a gold/tan color and the wall with my bed will be a navy-ish blue

I guess that s about it for now
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 am

It's great you have your family and friends to help you, and that you're keeping yourself busy ^^ I'm sure you'll be fine after a while. Things will get easier.
Any chance of showing pictures of the room after re-doing it? :3 Or even before and after pictures! Hehe, I wish I could re-decorate our place ^^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 am

Forace wrote:It's great you have your family and friends to help you, and that you're keeping yourself busy ^^ I'm sure you'll be fine after a while. Things will get easier.
Any chance of showing pictures of the room after re-doing it? :3 Or even before and after pictures! Hehe, I wish I could re-decorate our place ^^
I can probably show you after pics my rooms a wreck right now though and it's bright...sea-foam x.x;;; with bits of sponge bob boarder (it used to be my brothers room ) but for my health mom had us switch rooms cause the room I was in was like a dungeon and was making me all depressed and crap and my hives were always out of control as soon as I moved up there I perked up and the hives let up a bit
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 pm

1/27/2012

[i] You Know Just when I think I'm safe from him and he has given up all hope of finding me .......I'm proved wrong... I log onto facebook this morning only to see his stupidity has hit a new level....he Made a second account and tried adding me ...... I mean seriously? what the crap?!?! can he not take a freakin hint!!! I WANT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM ANYMORE!!! especially after my thearphy appointment wensday when I was given a packet on abusive relationships and about 99% of the stuff on there is what I went through with him and what he put me through Sad so I had to come to the awful truth that I was in an abusive relationship......so now that I have come face to face with that ugly truth I am more determined then EVER to get the hell away from him... and I have succeded for the most part if he would quit hounding me on facebook with a second account or having dummy tiffany emailing me form her bf's account.... I'm slowly turning into a huge cold hearted B---- and at this point I think I kind of the right to be Mad sorry ...... and if as that second account was not bad enough I went to wal-mart with mom and RAN INTO HIS PARENTS =.=;; the fun ensues lucklily they did not really do anything his dad just smiled and waved at me... then again I think they understand the situation for in november when he pulled a knife on my throat his mom was deeply ticked off at him and told me to leave his sorry butt if he could not treat me any better and his dad yelled at him asking what the heck was wrong with him he did not raise him or his brother to hit women or lie to them or any of the other crap he's pulled so they probably don't hold any grudge against me (thankfully ) they know what a sleeze their son actually IS -sighs- but putting that aside now (SORRY GUYS NEEDED TO LET IT OUT!) it was a pretty good day... I got called pretty today at the store by a former co-worker she asked how I had been and I told her "better now that I've lost 200 ponds of worthless stupid" she laughed and said I looked better then ever and mom also told me I looked great ... (first time in a long time I put a little effort in my appearence) so right now I'm pretty darn good about myself Smile let's hope it lasts guys <3 anyway feel free to put what you think on here I always enjoy the comments <3 I think im gonna get some sleep now
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 am

I think you are doing a good thing buy keeping away from him. He needs to learn to be respectful to women.Hope things get better for you.Sends you love♥♥♥

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:58 am

I'd love to see pictures of the room when it's done! ^^ And hey, I'll even offer my help... I can't do much from here, but I could make you an acrylic painting if you feel you'd like something super original to your walls :)

And stay strong, he'll go away soon <3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irae-chan Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

ok well I took a once again much needed hiatus.... I keep getting busy and not so able to get on here but im trying to I'm sorry guys if I keep dissapearing for a year at a time :/

but alot has happened in the last year I got a job it's not the greatest but it's a job though im looking for a second one , I got into a relationship with an AMAZING guy and it will be a year next month <3

I had another loss though one of my best friends died in august....it tore me up pretty bad but i have amazing people behind me now so I recovered just fine

mom's engaged to an amazing man that I am glad to call dad we all have alot of laughs Smile we are currently remodleing the house and it's just about there Smile
Irae-chan
Irae-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down