Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official short for "moon children"

+24
infinitereality
Ragdoll*Bunny
Lovemuffin
Riley
ghost_flower
mother_snyder
Krissy
Claudia
jacktequillas
YetiMoonchild
mimi
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
out of the hollow
MoonChildEve
catloafwithpotato
sofierain
TheLastSongbird
Midnight
MoonChildLuis
Forace
Natt
KuuLaps
Little Phoenix
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

official short for "moon children" - Page 2 Empty Re: official short for "moon children"

Post by Spekt Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 am

Also, if you google Moonkin, you'll see that World of Warcraft has already put a staple on that name. I wouldn't want to be naming myself after a video game character....
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

official short for "moon children" - Page 2 Empty Re: official short for "moon children"

Post by Forace Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:39 am

Ahhaha, the Moonkin form for Druid... It looks adorable ^^ I don't play WoW, so I didn't know about this.

And Moonchi would be good as well! Chi is energy (I guess?), so we'll spread love and good energy to everyone x)
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 am

Moonchi is cute also Very Happy
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am

Forace wrote:Ahhaha, the Moonkin form for Druid... It looks adorable ^^ I don't play WoW, so I didn't know about this.

And Moonchi would be good as well! Chi is energy (I guess?), so we'll spread love and good energy to everyone x)

From what I know, chi is your centre of being, and you can find your 'chi' through meditation when you want to be centred, calm and (I think) positive. So that would be a nice idea, to have that sense of positive energy as part of our name.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2