Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli's new sound poll

+16
Winter
PirateDolly13
javieljones
Ragdoll*Bunny
Spekt
Quincy
KuuLaps
LadyMimic
MoonChildLuis
sofierain
Lilee
Little Phoenix
BrowniesBeffy
TheLastSongbird
gardenofstars
AennilLinnEa
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of kerli's new sound? Many think that It's turning to the shit on the radio!

Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 18 ]
Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 14 ]
Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

Kerli's new sound poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Kerli's new sound poll

Post by Quincy Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 am

secretpersonfp wrote:you csn make emotional good music thats still radio friendly. she can make this "happy song" but not lose integrity. look at taylor swift she make good wholesome sounds but she is true for herself and not make crap music

Taylor Swift making good music is an opinion... If Kerli starts making music like that I will jump ship. And I think the song When You Cry does have emotional depth, for me at least.
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 am

listen I am not try to start a fight. I just say my opinion. everyone has their own thought. sorry that i offend everyone in this place.

I just think Kerli is not have integrity with this new songs. that is it. sorry i will leave now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 am

I don't share the same opinion about Taylor Swift. Her music is just too lovey dovey for my taste. Very Happy I think the cry song is good...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

I'll just have to agree with secretperson here. Well, ok, that's right Kerli has to make songs which are radio-friendly, but please, Bubble gum is crap, yeah, I'm sorry. And do u think that you'd hear it on the radio? ANY song from Love is dead album has much more chance to be played on the radio. We all love Kerli, but just come to think about it: some songs are only popular for a limited time. A summer maybe, or a month... And then everybody forgets about that song. These songs are usually made for money, obviously. But some songs are there forever. They never get old. Would you listen to for example, Bubble gum or any song like that 10 years later and think "Woow I really love this song, very special for me and I'm never sick of it, no matter how old it is" Well, NO. I'm sorry but Kerli has the talent to do better and YES, she deserves to be at a better place BUT she can do it only by staying true to herself. And her new stuff smells commercial.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

Bubblegum is a silly song that has no meaning and will never get airplay, but does that really mean she's lost her integrity is all I'm trying to say. And everyone is basing this on a few songs. Has it ever been confirmed that they'll actually be on the album. Speed Limit, Supergirl, and Dollface were the only new songs that weren't livestreamed so we could assume they're on the CD. But why was Bubblegum allowed to be livestreamed if the others weren't? And if the cd ends up with about 12 songs then we're basing this solely on 1/4 of the album, which is only a part of the story, we don't know what the rest of the story is.
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2