Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR

+7
Tara
alis18
cindragale
EetuJaKeijut
Riley
javieljones
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm

found the following on youtube and kinda liked it (beware, strange stuff):

On the Track of Bigfoot
One ass fucking face-ish day, our class went hiking along the Los Angeles River. Like all a bit like a gorilla hikers, we were ready for any emergency. In our backpacks, we carried thousands of little unicorns, bacons, and one cow bollocks.
As we walked along the trail, dick lover noticed a like a sack of octopus balls footprint. "Do you think a jumping in poo made these tracks?" dick lover asked.
"No, but let's follow them anyway," suggested homer simpson.
We shoved up the ass! for hours. Then I screamed, "atchiha! I think I see a huge body body baha."
"hurting in the balls!" we heard someone say. It was the number one.
"the number one!" we screamed. "We thought you were a huge body body baha!"
"Do I look like a huge body body baha? Well, as long as you're all here, you can help me look for two men in the bath, bit gay. There are lots of them here along the Los Angeles River. We can take them back to school and study them under our microscopes."
"hurting in the balls!!" everyone said.
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Post by adreeonuh Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am

Love it<3
Btw guys I'm going to start showing my band to the world and spreading the love<3 please help me get more followers on twitter to show them all I've got ILU<3 @adreeonuh flower

adreeonuh

http://www.twitter.com/adreeonuh

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 am

Oh, dammit, I haven't been here for ages :E

What's happening in my life?
Orientation and plans for my future are still missing.
Spreading tolerance all over my city: seems to be very hard.
Weed ain't legal in our country but I never really fought for that xD
Within this year I ruined about 4 pairs of earphones.
Somebody has to teach me how to treat them...
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 am

There are many worlds around ours.
We are not alone.
Listen to the messages God sends us.
Listen to the messages nature sends us.

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Work.5427577.1.flat,550x550,075,f.into-the-magic-forrest

Last edited by eMAYPsIlOnEeR on Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 am

Lock yourself into a fridge
Feel the cold inside your head
If it's cold enough to die
Shake their hands and say good bye

Those curls aren't really real
If you think of the big deal
I use shampoo and a towel
No water required in the shower

I've always been afraid of you
You'll admit that you were too
When you smell that evil wood
Running but no screaming would be good

Make yourself some tea with milk
Cover your ugliest body parts in silk
Make them laugh but not too much
Being too honest brings problems and such

Running out of space is not that fun
It feels like sleeping in lying in the sun
They want to give me pills to sleep
Before the poem gets too deep
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 am

This is not a poem, it's what I think. I think in shapes.

What if the whole thing's not about love?
What if love won't end war?
How could it? Is it even that strong?
What if love won't stop people from crying?
How could it? Like, really?
What is the solution to the problem we have been
bothering with for ages?
Is there one? Can we find it?

Can we only help with helping ourselves?
We can't force people to trust in the power
of something we cannot see, can we?
Is this our right?
Will being happy ourselves open others' eyes?
Or will they search for their luck in other
things they see in us, would they?
What can we do?

We cannot start ultimate happiness.
We cannot fight all this loneliness.

Should we even dare?
Should we even care?
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

What does my future bring?

To be honest, I have no idea. I am not even sure if I can finish school. Not that I'm not good in school,
I have my problems like everybody, but I get through every time. But I can't imagine going out of school,
being a grown up human being. I mean, what then? I'll have never ending summer holidays called life.
We have to take our summer holiday part - time job, which we will be calling "the only reason we can pay our bills".
Or maybe we visit some classes we might call university or whatever. But what to study? The subjects I
choose there will give my life the direction. Every changing - directions is a waste of time which has to be avoided.
We are under pressure and we develop, we are still not finished with the process of becoming who we actually
are. Interests change, but we will suffer in the same subjects, the suffering will go on in the job we wanted to
have long years ago. What for? We are only going to live for about eighty years, if we're lucky.
So why should we waste our time with preparing for something, that will actually never happen? What if I don't
even get a job after college?! For what it's worth? Shouldn't we try to have fun as long as we're young and not
bother about such serious things?
To be honest, I don't ever want to leave school.

I have two years left to win over my fears and get clear thoughts on what I want to become.
Otherwise the situations above will become my reality.
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed May 11, 2011 11:32 am

I've been reading your blog and I feel the same way!! First of all with the mirror thing...I don't like what I see everytime I look in the mirror:S
And second..I feel the same way about the school...like I don't like to go..but also a part of me don't wanna leave it because I don't know what's gonna happen yet. Everyone is always asking me what i am going to study and I always answer the same thing...I don't know!!.
Like I don't know what the heck it's gonna happen with my life...to be honest..i don't wanna go to college i don't wanna study..most of the subjects i don't like...and the only things I like it's very difficult to find a job and more if you're not good enough...I just think we just have to wait and see what the destiny has prepared for us. Or start to think in a career that really help us to find a good job..i don't know..i feel the same way as you. But definitely I want to be successful...I wanna be someone prepared in the future...but i just don't know how...
Great blog
greetings!
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah, I understand what you mean. In our country there are hard tests you have to pass to even be allowed to study. Today my teacher told me there were three former students of my school who took part at the test for medicine and none of them passed. And they were good students. This scared the shit out of me, really.
Also I want to follow my dream of becoming an artist, no matter what, a musician, an actress, a writer... That's what I can do best and what I feel I improve in the most. The rest, the subjects to study, are far away from my interest. But my family expects me to become an academic, just like everybody else.
A lot of pressure and no perspectives.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it ♥
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Be an artist, musician, actress..is my dream too...and like you said none of the subjects are of my interest!.
Also in my country you have to pass tests to be allowed to study too...sad but true.
And the most sadly thing is that here everything is about corruption...everything is unfair...it doesn't matter how good you are (or maybe yes) but if you have a friend who works at the place you wanna study or your parents have friends there...you have your enter easy....and if you don't....well...bye school.
=/
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 am

^^ Well, so I guess it's the same all over the globe. A friend of my mother's knows the director of an art school, and he told my mother he could easily use his connections to get me a place there. And I thought I would be so stupid if I didn't take the chance but I also felt bad. I think, if I don't have enough talent, I shouldn't pass.
Maybe I should become a world - rebuilder and try to make the world a better place Smile
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 am

Today I found out how much I changed over the last three years. I watched an old Emilie Autumn interview,
in which she explained why she didn't want to perform the songs from the Enchant era anymore. She said, she had
progressed in another direction very extremely and that her old personality and stuff didn't fit to the new songs anymore.
That made me think. I remembered my first few songs I had written and I found out that I changed so much as well.
My songs got darker, more honest and in a way even more intelligent. Not according to the writing, but
I could actually read how naive and young and girly I used to be back then and how much more grown up I am
and how much 'wider' my horizons are these days in a way that I do not only see the good things in people
and how much I love them [I was getting really annoyed by my talent of writing love songs and not being able to write
about anything else], whereas these days I only write about being disappointed, being angry and sad and
things that don't even have a lot to do with emotions. Although this might sound terrible, I don't feel this way.
I am a much happier person that I used to be in the past and I finally feel I can be proud of what I can do today.
Therefore I don't want anything in my emotional world to be different from what it is now.

Manic depressives have more fun...
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 am

I'm a bad mother. I haven't been here for about one and a half months. Has anybody missed me? No? I knew it!

Anyways, hi. I have actually only come back, because of the tragedy about Sara Fjerstad, she's gone without any trace and it made me come here to look what's happening around.
I hope you are all ok, I'm so sorry I just left, I have been so busy lately, a lot of finding myself and trying to deal with it.
I'll be praying for all of you, especially for Sara ♥
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 am

of course we've missed you!
and its terrible.. i personally didnt talk to Sara very much but I feel like a piece of me is gone.

and dont worry for not being online much - everybody needs a break every now and then Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 am

Aw, thank you, Mimi! That's definitely what I needed :3
I'm so happy she's back and nothing bad happened to her...
I also didn't have a lot of contact to her but I was worried as if she was a part of my family...
Who she is, actually. I noticed.
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 am

I'm lazy. I should actually name my blog 'I'm the laziest'. I should just make up a rule, right:

I have to post something on my blog AT LEAST once a week. Deal?

So recently I was in Corfu and it was beautiful ♥
Some pictures:

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Dsc00310 I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Dsc00311

I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Dsc00312 I'm the awesomest. Believe me. - eMAYPsIlOnEeR - Page 2 Dsc00313

Loads of love ♥♥
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum