Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Children

+15
Riley
Poetic
Midnight
robotbox_x
EetuJaKeijut
pixiedust19
Katt
Claudia
lyndseyjoy
mimi
alis18
Little Phoenix
JaneLove
Liisu
TheLastSongbird
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indigo Children - Page 2 Empty Re: Indigo Children

Post by Katt Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 am

@Ene You would have to see a high priestess or maybe a shaman and they could tell you no problem =]
Katt
Katt

https://www.facebook.com/kittie.hearts.pancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

Katt wrote:@Ene You would have to see a high priestess or maybe a shaman and they could tell you no problem =]

where can i find them? i've wondered if I am an Indigo too, so any advices?

I heard Indigos can recognize people of their kind or not? Maybe you could help Ene and me? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 am

btw who are FAE children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 am

Katt wrote:@Ene You would have to see a high priestess or maybe a shaman and they could tell you no problem =]

As much as i know, shamans ask advice from spirits. They can be powerful but they're considered to be part of "black magic". Tarot cards, clairvoyants etc...they all are doing "black magic"- I would not recommend it to anyone.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:15 am

Blossom wrote:btw who are FAE children?

FAE/FAT children (fetal alcohol syndrome/effect)- these kids have neurological disorder. FAS was named after the recognition of the damage caused to the fetus with alcohol abuse.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:33 am

Liisu wrote:
Blossom wrote:btw who are FAE children?

FAE/FAT children (fetal alcohol syndrome/effect)- these kids have neurological disorder. FAS was named after the recognition of the damage caused to the fetus with alcohol abuse.

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 am

NO! Fae children are children of the FAE which is the proper term for Faery....
and Shamans are evil they are medicine people of the tribe now there are people out there that study Black magic but that is so evil that karma will get them I am a branch of Wiccan religion....so yeah I know a lot about white magic the fae and spirits. Calling the spirits for help is like asking your grandfather that passed away for guidance. Also on a side note Tarot cards are not "evil" but they are powerful and can be used for wrong if put in the wrong hands...I knew a lot of dark people/witches in my time and have had spells put on me by them (including being possessed, exorcisms are not fun they do hurt ALOT) If you wish to know more about shamanism or the Fae realm I will be more than happy to tell you anything you wish <3
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 am

You could always meditate and ask the angels to send you answers but you have to be open to receive. Where are you from? I'll ask my brother if he knows anyone there...He's really good that that LOL =]
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 am

FAE are faery children? HAHA Very Happy cool.
but my info is not wrong as well, google if you like Wink

so Kat...who are faery children? Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 am

Katt wrote:NO! Fae children are children of the FAE which is the proper term for Faery....
and Shamans are evil they are medicine people of the tribe now there are people out there that study Black magic but that is so evil that karma will get them I am a branch of Wiccan religion....so yeah I know a lot about white magic the fae and spirits. Calling the spirits for help is like asking your grandfather that passed away for guidance. Also on a side note Tarot cards are not "evil" but they are powerful and can be used for wrong if put in the wrong hands...I knew a lot of dark people/witches in my time and have had spells put on me by them (including being possessed, exorcisms are not fun they do hurt ALOT) If you wish to know more about shamanism or the Fae realm I will be more than happy to tell you anything you wish <3

im not sure your brother knows anyone over here but anyway..im from Russia, St. Petersburg Very Happy

it'd be great if you tell us more, i bet everyone takes an interest in it here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am

Okay I'll try and get ahold of him and i am sure your info is correct I was just stating my info. A Fae child another way to say Indigo child but it deals in Wicca and Paganism.... =] sorry for the confusion.
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 am

also @Pixiedust yes that would make you an Earth Angel just like my brother =D how cool!!
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by robotbox_x Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 pm

I have wondered if I am an Indigo child for a while now. I have always felt this deep seated connection to the world, and that connection used to make me fee like I would simply explode or break down from all the emotion it was causing in me. I feel hyper-aware of the feelings and thoughts of those around me, and often predict what people will say. I feel love for all people and things, and I do not know where it all stems from. But at the same time, I have felt as though I am distant from the world, looking at it from afar.
And on the same note, I have always felt as though I didn't belong, that I have this huge energy in me that feels gigantic and alien. I constantly imagine myself in the middle ages and life there.

Also, I have always had an abstract view of sexuality and a disregard for gender "appropriateness." I enjoy people for their thoughts not how masculine or feminine they are, and I don't define myself or others that way either. I am not sure if that is relevant though. I would really appreciate any advice or comments. It's something I have struggled with for a long time.
robotbox_x
robotbox_x

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBrokenSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 am

robotbox_x wrote: I have wondered if I am an Indigo child for a while now. I have always felt this deep seated connection to the world, and that connection used to make me fee like I would simply explode or break down from all the emotion it was causing in me. I feel hyper-aware of the feelings and thoughts of those around me, and often predict what people will say. I feel love for all people and things, and I do not know where it all stems from. But at the same time, I have felt as though I am distant from the world, looking at it from afar.
And on the same note, I have always felt as though I didn't belong, that I have this huge energy in me that feels gigantic and alien. I constantly imagine myself in the middle ages and life there.

Also, I have always had an abstract view of sexuality and a disregard for gender "appropriateness." I enjoy people for their thoughts not how masculine or feminine they are, and I don't define myself or others that way either. I am not sure if that is relevant though. I would really appreciate any advice or comments. It's something I have struggled with for a long time.

hey
sorry for the late reply
you know, its hard to identify anyone like indigo child, cause whoever a person is, he/she differs in some way even from people who are kind of alike
but whatever
i think you, and everyone who have written in this topic have something special about them. You are just much more sensitive and aware of some things that others cant see.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 am

Can someone tell me what a Indigo Child, a Crystal Child and an Earth Angel is, please?
I never heard from it...
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

BlueJay is an Indigo Child, I think I'm a Crystal Child myself.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Fascinating how a certain community/artist can bring so many Indigos together.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 pm

JaneLove wrote:Fascinating how a certain community/artist can bring so many Indigos together.

Agreed. I noticed how many people were stating they were indigo/crystal... Then I realized Kerli must simply attract those born with extraordinary souls. I don't know what I am, but I know I don't fit into this world. Sometimes I cry for no reason because this world is so... I don't know how to describe it... Guarded? I feel like I have wings, but my cage is too tight to spread them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am

Midnight wrote:Can someone tell me what a Indigo Child, a Crystal Child and an Earth Angel is, please?
I never heard from it...

you better google it, i think there you can find the best description Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am

Poetic wrote:BlueJay is an Indigo Child, I think I'm a Crystal Child myself.

how do you feel being Crystal Child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 am

JaneLove wrote:Fascinating how a certain community/artist can bring so many Indigos together.

oh yea, i guess the law of attraction intensively works here xD and this is amazing. i feel so comfortable among you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

I've just remembered something my mum told me about when I was born. She slept for ages after she'd given birth to me, and when she woke up and first noticed me (literally xD I gave her a tough time when I was being born), I was wide awake just looking at everything, with my eyes wide open. So it seems like I've always been very aware of things in general.

Also, since I've rediscovered the Fae, I've had very strong feelings that I have been one of them in a past life. I can't explain why, the feeling's just there. I feel such love and respect for them. The thought also seems to be backed up by the fact that I don't get along easily with other humans, and some of them are just plain terrifying to me. I can't talk to most people, because I feel like it's not worth talking to them. It's not that I'm all high and mighty, quite the opposite. I get scared and words won't form themselves. So I don't know if that's me having Crystal qualities and sensing parts of my past lives, or not. I'm definitely not an Earth Angel though. I'm quite distant from the angels. I consider myself a human faery ^^

Ministar wrote:Sometimes I cry for no reason because this world is so... I don't know how to describe it... Guarded? I feel like I have wings, but my cage is too tight to spread them.

You've described exactly how I feel sometimes.

Actually, I was meditating once and trying to get in contact with the Fae, and I felt like I was growing wings. Right where they would be if I did have wings too, between where my shoulder blades end. I could sense them just behind me at either side, and felt them as if they were really sprouting from my back. I felt drained afterwards and a little freaked out, but happy.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote: The thought also seems to be backed up by the fact that I don't get along easily with other humans, and some of them are just plain terrifying to me. I can't talk to most people, because I feel like it's not worth talking to them. It's not that I'm all high and mighty, quite the opposite. I get scared and words won't form themselves.

OMG i feel exactly like u...especially this part about talk to people..i feel the same way...i couldn't write it better.

I've never thought i can be an indigo or a chrystal child....but now reading your descriptions about how you feel or think....i really identify with you guys...let me thinking if i'm an indigo or not :S
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:17 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:I've just remembered something my mum told me about when I was born. She slept for ages after she'd given birth to me, and when she woke up and first noticed me (literally xD I gave her a tough time when I was being born), I was wide awake just looking at everything, with my eyes wide open. So it seems like I've always been very aware of things in general.

Also, since I've rediscovered the Fae, I've had very strong feelings that I have been one of them in a past life. I can't explain why, the feeling's just there. I feel such love and respect for them. The thought also seems to be backed up by the fact that I don't get along easily with other humans, and some of them are just plain terrifying to me. I can't talk to most people, because I feel like it's not worth talking to them. It's not that I'm all high and mighty, quite the opposite. I get scared and words won't form themselves. So I don't know if that's me having Crystal qualities and sensing parts of my past lives, or not. I'm definitely not an Earth Angel though. I'm quite distant from the angels. I consider myself a human faery ^^

omg i feel the same way about other humans, i mean i like to meet new people and so on but in the same time i feel and consider myself quite antisocial " I can't talk to most people, because I feel like it's not worth talking to them " - oh yes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:24 am

I can't stand much human contact either, I've gone a bit antisocial because of that. It's awkward to start a conversation, they either too loud or annoying.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am

It has been quite a while since people posted on this, but I have been reading up on Indigo and Crystal children. I fit many characteristics of the Indigo children, but I really don't believe in all of this....
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonDaFiddle Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Liisu wrote:when I was really young and I just started to speak, I told my mom that I was a teacher in my last earthly life. I told her more weird things, she kinda freaked out. My both parents and relatives think I'm crazy, because I love to tell stories about other planets and past lives etc...

I know I've lived in Ireland and Africa in some of my earthly life. I know I lived on the Moon (it's higher planet than the Earth) just before I was sent back to the Earth for THIS life that I'm currently living. The Moon was peaceful and joyful place. Everybody enjoyed the life there.

When little, I also told my mom things that I don't want to suffer this life on this planet and that I want to go back etc...she always asked me where I want to go back and I always gave her very foggy answers like "other planet". She didn't know what to do with me. I now know exactly it was the Moon that I was talking about.
I just don't talk about it much now, nobody believes me and I actually don't mean to prove anything as well Smile

Also I am vegan, most crystal children are. I love nature, animals.
I can get pretty crumpy, but I mostly am a very happy person Smile I don't exactly know what melancholy is, even if I get sad I can't be this way more than 5 minutes.

I have very strong telepathy instinct. I guess I can read some people's minds...and I always know when my dear one is in trouble...

I love and forgive very easily. I tend to trust people easily.
I do believe everything unordinary- whatever are they, ufos, ghosts, demons, angels, God, Satan.

I love to philosophize a lot with my friends Smile
I can take away headaches without touching a person, but with my mind.
I have to have my own room, my own things that noone can't touch but me. I love everything clean, I hate when all is messy.

Also I have insomnia, I sleep only about 3-4 hours a day, because I think too much and can't fall asleep. Also I get not tired/sleepy so easily.
Also I cry about once a year...or when there really IS a HUGE reason for that...when someone passes away or such thing...I never show my weakness out, but actually I am very fragile inside- I cry inside a lot.

AND SO ON Very Happy

Wow I can relate to a lot of these things. I have thought of myself as an indigo for a long time now but I'm still not sure. My dad thinks I am a star seed which I don't know much about. All my life I've felt different, like I don't belong on Earth. I like to say that my body is human but my soul/spirit is not.

I never been able to make friends easily and I don't like crowds or interacting with people much. In other words I'm pretty shy but not as shy as I used to be. I guess I can say it comes and goes. I'm always lost in my own world and I live inside my head rather then in reality. I believe in the paranormal and metaphysical stuff. I am also a vegetarian/vegan. My dad raised me that way.

I think I'm kind of a lost indigo child. At this moment in my things are hard. I'm constantly confused about life and what my purpose here is(and I know I have a purpose). I have suffered from depression for most of my teenage life and I still struggle with self injury. I guess you could say I'm a confused and lost indigo who strayed off her path a long time ago and is struggling to find it again.

MoonDaFiddle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

I've been reading about the Indigo's for awhile and hearing what other Indigo's say about their experiences and I've seen a lot of parallels between the Indigo's and myself, but I still don't know if I'm an Indigo I just don't think I'm that.......important.

And I don't have any abilities or anything. My one gift if you can call it that, is that I"m VERY smart. Far before I started school. As far as my first words go, I said three words in one day. Schoo has always been a breeze for me. I highly doubt that counts as a gift.

As far as my purpose in life, honestly the only one I can think of is that I have ALWAYS known that I was meant to be a mother. That's it. As far as a specific job goes I have no clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:55 am

this whole thing sounds too amazing, Especially Liisu.
it makes me kind of doubt myself, makes me want to be more than I am.
I truely cant tell wether I'm indigo or not.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Im just happy Im not the only Indigo Child on here. Yay Smile
The only disappointment I have is that I have not noticed this thread earlier, hahaha.
Once my mother watched about Indigo Children from a documentary, she actually understood my behavior and some of my ways of thinking.
And the fact that I was generally more understood made me happy.
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm

AloisiaAyalaRoseWater wrote:Im just happy Im not the only Indigo Child on here. Yay Smile
The only disappointment I have is that I have not noticed this thread earlier, hahaha.
Once my mother watched about Indigo Children from a documentary, she actually understood my behavior and some of my ways of thinking.
And the fact that I was generally more understood made me happy.

If I may be so bold to ask, mainly because I haven't read about them or known anything about them, what is an Indigo Child????
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:57 pm

1. expect to be treated as an equal instead of a child.
2. easily, emotionally triggered.
3. difficulty with discipline and authority.
4. frustrated with ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity.
5. a gentle, sensitive, spirit and caring heart.
6. have food or environmental sensitivities.
7. dislike being rushed or not seem to have a sense of time in a traditional
way.
8. have an interest in spiritual things.
9. appear to be an old soul or wise beyond their years.
10. seem to have a very creative imagination or to be a daydreamer.
11. come into the world with an attitude.
12. refuse to do certain things they are told to do.
13. a non-conformist.
14. see better ways of doing things at home and at school.
15. homework is a source of conflict.
16. appear to have a short attention span and at other tim es incredible
focus.
17. particularly creative in areas of art, music, science and/or technology.
18. display intuition or knowledge of things that are unexplainable.
19. display an early ability and desire to learn and appear to be very
intelligent in some areas.
20. talk to or about “imaginary” friends or see things that you cannot.
21. refuse to respond to parenting techniques that were used on you as a
child.
22. have a strong interest in the environment and other living creatures.
23. have trouble getting to sleep or have night terrors.

Thats the best I can describe for you.
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Then I guess I go for over half of those... I fear I might be Indigo... This is said with a very serious tone

I have been told by others that I am wise for someone my age, and that person was older than me. But that was one post in a blog, so I wonder if that is what to judge upon instead of the entire outlook of what I do.

I do like meat, so that is one where I fail... yet I do not in wanting to save our environment. Animals do over populate, so those can be hunted to a point. Things that are dying should be saved...

I don't know if I'm indigo, or regular... I'll still be me either way, right?
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry for double posting but I have to say this...

I'm thinking about writing a book about Indigo Children... I know there is a book series out there about the same thing, but I don't know what book series that is. Plus, I'm doing research so that they can be good.

So if any of you have any ideas, please shoot them too me!
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 am

PhoenixLlewellyn wrote:1. expect to be treated as an equal instead of a child.
way.
13. a non-conformist.
focus.
child.

thank you so much I was getting a headache of all the texts I've had to read just to see if I was indigo. its all clear to me now! <3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixLlewellyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 am

NocturnDrops wrote:
PhoenixLlewellyn wrote:1. expect to be treated as an equal instead of a child.
way.
13. a non-conformist.
focus.
child.

thank you so much I was getting a headache of all the texts I've had to read just to see if I was indigo. its all clear to me now! <3

No prob Smile
Im an Indigo so I know Razz
PhoenixLlewellyn
PhoenixLlewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 am

I actually think there is more to this than we thought. I saw something on youtube, and being Indigo is really something that is like... I don't know.

What I do know is that there are some Indigo's that can heal minor injuries. Most can. And their aura's are in indigo color. So we can't just throw around people being Indigo when there really is more to it than we thought.
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2