Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Children

+15
Riley
Poetic
Midnight
robotbox_x
EetuJaKeijut
pixiedust19
Katt
Claudia
lyndseyjoy
mimi
alis18
Little Phoenix
JaneLove
Liisu
TheLastSongbird
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Indigo Children Empty Indigo Children

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 am

I wonder are there indigo children on this forum? If you're one let me know Wink
and also if you met one once write here about your impression, thoughts , feelings.

btw is Kerli indigo? She's very similar to them, isn't she?

Back to top Go down

Indigo Children Empty Re: Indigo Children

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 am

Kerli is definitely an Indigo. She really has that "warrior" mentality and spirit. She started off MoonChildren as a group for Indigo children too, so I'm sure she considers herself one ^^

I'm not entirely certain whether I'm an Indigo, I would love to go to a healer and find out. I've read descriptions of them and I can relate to most of the things I've read. I think I might have Crystal elements too though, because I'm usually more reserved in my fight for Integrity than the Indigos seem to be described as. I do have an inner warrior, it just doesn't show itself very often...so maybe I'm just a reserved Indigo.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 am

I am not Indigo, I certainly am a Crystal Child
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:Kerli is definitely an Indigo. She really has that "warrior" mentality and spirit. She started off MoonChildren as a group for Indigo children too, so I'm sure she considers herself one ^^

I'm not entirely certain whether I'm an Indigo, I would love to go to a healer and find out. I've read descriptions of them and I can relate to most of the things I've read. I think I might have Crystal elements too though, because I'm usually more reserved in my fight for Integrity than the Indigos seem to be described as. I do have an inner warrior, it just doesn't show itself very often...so maybe I'm just a reserved Indigo.

You know, i feel the same. So you think there's a kind of reserved Indigo? If yes i'm surely one of them too.
I read alot about people like Indigo and probably they're just people with open abilities, and other people have them too, but their abilities are closed yet. So maybe if you and i are close to Indigo's we possibly can open our abilities fully? What do you think?
I hope i dont sound like crazy xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 am

Liisu wrote:I am not Indigo, I certainly am a Crystal Child

wow interesting! how does it feel? do you remember your past lifes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 am

when I was really young and I just started to speak, I told my mom that I was a teacher in my last earthly life. I told her more weird things, she kinda freaked out. My both parents and relatives think I'm crazy, because I love to tell stories about other planets and past lives etc...

I know I've lived in Ireland and Africa in some of my earthly life. I know I lived on the Moon (it's higher planet than the Earth) just before I was sent back to the Earth for THIS life that I'm currently living. The Moon was peaceful and joyful place. Everybody enjoyed the life there.

When little, I also told my mom things that I don't want to suffer this life on this planet and that I want to go back etc...she always asked me where I want to go back and I always gave her very foggy answers like "other planet". She didn't know what to do with me. I now know exactly it was the Moon that I was talking about.
I just don't talk about it much now, nobody believes me and I actually don't mean to prove anything as well Smile

Also I am vegan, most crystal children are. I love nature, animals.
I can get pretty crumpy, but I mostly am a very happy person Smile I don't exactly know what melancholy is, even if I get sad I can't be this way more than 5 minutes.

I have very strong telepathy instinct. I guess I can read some people's minds...and I always know when my dear one is in trouble...

I love and forgive very easily. I tend to trust people easily.
I do believe everything unordinary- whatever are they, ufos, ghosts, demons, angels, God, Satan.

I love to philosophize a lot with my friends Smile
I can take away headaches without touching a person, but with my mind.
I have to have my own room, my own things that noone can't touch but me. I love everything clean, I hate when all is messy.

Also I have insomnia, I sleep only about 3-4 hours a day, because I think too much and can't fall asleep. Also I get not tired/sleepy so easily.
Also I cry about once a year...or when there really IS a HUGE reason for that...when someone passes away or such thing...I never show my weakness out, but actually I am very fragile inside- I cry inside a lot.

AND SO ON Very Happy
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 am

Liisu wrote:when I was really young and I just started to speak, I told my mom that I was a teacher in my last earthly life. I told her more weird things, she kinda freaked out. My both parents and relatives think I'm crazy, because I love to tell stories about other planets and past lives etc...

I know I've lived in Ireland and Africa in some of my earthly life. I know I lived on the Moon (it's higher planet than the Earth) just before I was sent back to the Earth for THIS life that I'm currently living. The Moon was peaceful and joyful place. Everybody enjoyed the life there.

When little, I also told my mom things that I don't want to suffer this life on this planet and that I want to go back etc...she always asked me where I want to go back and I always gave her very foggy answers like "other planet". She didn't know what to do with me. I now know exactly it was the Moon that I was talking about.
I just don't talk about it much now, nobody believes me and I actually don't mean to prove anything as well Smile

I can get pretty crumpy, but I mostly am a very happy person Smile I don't exactly know what melancholy is, even if I get sad I can't be this way more than 5 minutes.

I have very strong telepathy instinct. I guess I can read some people's minds...and I always know when my dear one is in trouble...

I do believe everything unordinary- whatever are they, ufos, ghosts, demons, angels, God, Satan.

I have to have my own room, my own things that noone can't touch but me. I love everything clean, I hate when all is messy.

Also I have insomnia, I sleep only about 3-4 hours a day, because I think too much and can't fall asleep. Also I get not tired/sleepy so easily.
Also I cry about once a year...or when there really IS a HUGE reason for that...when someone passes away or such thing...I never show my weakness out, but actually I am very fragile inside- I cry inside a lot.

AND SO ON Very Happy

you mean there's such a kind of a life on the moon that humans can't see, right?

i really wish i could remember my past lifes too, i dont know how you do it but this is just amazing!!! thank you for the answer ;D

it's always been my dream to meet a crystal child or an indigo one

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 am

yes, humans can't see that. that planet is not material.
our planet is the only material planet.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

Liisu wrote:yes, humans can't see that. that planet is not material.
our planet is the only material planet.

that makes me think that probably life on the earth is the most difficult, how do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 am

there are many lower planets as well, known as hells.
ufos come one of the lower planets. they do look uglier than us too.
people are actually very gorgeous compared to all kind of otherwordly beasts.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

Liisu wrote:there are many lower planets as well, known as hells.

obviously! Very Happy
but lower planets are might be material too cuz sometimes they appear on our planet somehow, right?
it's so cool you know these things, thank you for sharing one more time Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 am

Liisu, that's so cool!

My stepdad is an Indigo. He thinks I'm a Crystal. Not sure about that, though.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 am

JaneLove wrote:Liisu, that's so cool!

why are you not sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 am

Blossom wrote:
JaneLove wrote:Liisu, that's so cool!

why are you not sure?

Well I've never really felt ~special~ in any way or anything. When my stepdad brought it up, that was the first time I've ever heard of such a thing.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am

Liisu wrote:when I was really young and I just started to speak, I told my mom that I was a teacher in my last earthly life. I told her more weird things, she kinda freaked out. My both parents and relatives think I'm crazy, because I love to tell stories about other planets and past lives etc...

AND SO ON Very Happy

Liisu, I'm freakin out. How creepy What a Face What a Face What a Face
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 am

Blossom wrote:
Liisu wrote:there are many lower planets as well, known as hells.

obviously! Very Happy
but lower planets are might be material too cuz sometimes they appear on our planet somehow, right?
it's so cool you know these things, thank you for sharing one more time Wink

Right, I haven't thought of that. Actually some lower planets CAN be material as well, like the one where UFO's live. Because any material planet is quite shitty, because it affects are values and makes them material as well...
I just laugh at the UFO's: those sillies are trying to build their ships to fly here and see us living just the same way how some earthly people are trying to build spaceships and travel to the Moon Very Happy how silly!
there's no way a man has ever walked on a Moon. also UFO's can't ever live on our planet, they have no such construction as they need for living on the Earth.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm

=00 Liisu
that's amazing!! =000
its really interesting all about us and the planets.
Is also amazing how do you know about your past lifes =0

Well i'm no a indigo or a crystal children...i don't think so
but i wanna meet one someday
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 pm

there are also Earth Angels who are more "earthly", can have some Indigo and some Crystal traits, they don't belong to either of them thou. Earth Angels need much attention and love, they tend to be very kind Smile

I don't take these so seriously...it's just cool to think I fit somewhere. hah Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 am

Liisu wrote:there are also Earth Angels who are more "earthly", can have some Indigo and some Crystal traits, they don't belong to either of them thou. Earth Angels need much attention and love, they tend to be very kind Smile

I don't take these so seriously...it's just cool to think I fit somewhere. hah Smile

all that you tell us is just amazing ;D
Do you know if UFO's being can love the same way like humans can love? I guess love is the thing that should unite us all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 am

I believe there's no need to get much deep into these labels like Crystal or Indigo . All people are equal , just someone of them are more open and have stronger connection with the universe, their minds easily resist against modern society which lacks love Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 am

exactly. it's just cool to read and recognise that hei...it's just the way I am Very Happy

I think UFO's can love almost the same way.
I've even read a book about aliens: and there was a story where a human being got raped by an alien, nasty story thou, but actually people can't come up with anything NEW by their own. Everything you see in your dreams and you can imagine to yourself, it actually exists somewhere.
Actually our dreams can be partly from our real life too. Something that we experienced in our past lives...
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 am

i would love to meet u Liisu
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 am

but that's absolutely teostatav Very Happy
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am

Very Happy ma arvan jah peame aint samal ajal eestis olema ja parapaa!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am

I believe that I am an indigo .
my mom is definitely one. ;o
she's the wisest person I know. and the more inspiring.
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 am

Liisu wrote:exactly. it's just cool to read and recognise that hei...it's just the way I am Very Happy

I think UFO's can love almost the same way.
I've even read a book about aliens: and there was a story where a human being got raped by an alien, nasty story thou, but actually people can't come up with anything NEW by their own. Everything you see in your dreams and you can imagine to yourself, it actually exists somewhere.
Actually our dreams can be partly from our real life too. Something that we experienced in our past lives...

Yea our dreams actually are not just a product of our minds, its something more. I know people who remembered their past lifes though dreams, i wanna try this technics to find out who i was. all that is needed is to realize that you sleep in a dream and to be able to control your visions there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 am

lyndseyjoy wrote:I believe that I am an indigo .
my mom is definitely one. ;o
she's the wisest person I know. and the more inspiring.

tell us more about you and your mum Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 am

I am pretty sure I am an Indigo child.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 am

It feels like Kerli attracts people who Indigo-minded, do you guys notice?

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 am

Well, haha. I dont really know what to say, really. Razz
Basically , she's been telling me that I was an indigo since I was born.
Apperently, she once had an old woman come up to my mother when I was in a stroller, and said that I was very powerful, and was put on this earth to do great things. She went to a psychic after that, and was told the same thing. that I was an Old masters soul, or something like that.

We believe that in our lives, we learn different lessons, and whatnot. And we live many different lives to learn different things. When you're an old master soul, it means that you've reached the end of your human life, and after you've learned for last lesson, and die, you get a spot with 'god' the all source of love, and happiness. My mom has told me that Indigo children are old souls, and were all born in this generation to start the new world, and to creative a peaceful environment for everyone, and everything. Kerli understands this more than anyone else I've ever heard of , besides my mom, and i think thats why I'm so captivated by her. Like, I truly feel like I was put on earth to help kerli and her army of love to change life as we know it. <:

am i crazy? lol
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 am

Claudia wrote:I am pretty sure I am an Indigo child.

Tell us more !Tell us how you feel! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 am

lyndseyjoy wrote:Well, haha. I dont really know what to say, really. Razz
Basically , she's been telling me that I was an indigo since I was born.
Apperently, she once had an old woman come up to my mother when I was in a stroller, and said that I was very powerful, and was put on this earth to do great things. She went to a psychic after that, and was told the same thing. that I was an Old masters soul, or something like that.

We believe that in our lives, we learn different lessons, and whatnot. And we live many different lives to learn different things. When you're an old master soul, it means that you've reached the end of your human life, and after you've learned for last lesson, and die, you get a spot with 'god' the all source of love, and happiness. My mom has told me that Indigo children are old souls, and were all born in this generation to start the new world, and to creative a peaceful environment for everyone, and everything. Kerli understands this more than anyone else I've ever heard of , besides my mom, and i think thats why I'm so captivated by her. Like, I truly feel like I was put on earth to help kerli and her army of love to change life as we know it. <:

am i crazy? lol

you're surely not Very Happy i feel the same , completely the same. That's why i love Kerli too, when i first saw her i felt like i finally found a person with the same vision of life. I couldnt believe it, cause i always miss a person like her. i thought i was alone! But now i know Im not! Very Happy Cuz i know you guys

I also always thought that this kind of people are old souls, i dont why but this idea came to my mind itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 am

I feel like I have a greater knowledge then most, I observe people and watch their behavior since I was little. I never really understand normal people, I see them as blind souls in the world full of strange things. I posess some nifty abilities myself, I have a knack for electricity, light bulbs blow out and flicker when I am around. As a child I lack fears, I was never scared of anything only when I was 6 (irons)

Not sure if that is Indigo or not :/

and Lyndsey, when I was baby I had strangers approach my mum when me and my brother were in a stroller and asked if they can touch us (Twins symbolise luck and it was extremely lucky when I was a blonde and blue eyed)
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 am

I was blonde and blue eyed too Very Happy
And yes, I feel the same way as you do.
Not so much as like .. electricity, but more artsy.

----

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?

----

/aadfghtrfeshnjgtredscnhtgrf
this is one of the reason's why I am so thankful for ToL

hey, just a thought.
what if all of us were in some kind of pact, or cult in previous lives.
I feel as though I've known you all for years and years.
I feel so comfortable here, and i dont think that it's only because we're all so kind, and understand eachother. I think it's deeper than that.
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 am

Claudia wrote:I feel like I have a greater knowledge then most, I observe people and watch their behavior since I was little. I never really understand normal people, I see them as blind souls in the world full of strange things. I posess some nifty abilities myself, I have a knack for electricity, light bulbs blow out and flicker when I am around. As a child I lack fears, I was never scared of anything only when I was 6 (irons)

Not sure if that is Indigo or not :/

and Lyndsey, when I was baby I had strangers approach my mum when me and my brother were in a stroller and asked if they can touch us (Twins symbolise luck and it was extremely lucky when I was a blonde and blue eyed)

it doesnt matter if you're fit in Indigo label or not. You must be definately a person of a newer era and older soul. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 am

I must be :]
I just haven't figured out who I really am, I think of who I suppose to be and it just end up in blurrs if that makes any sense.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:56 am

lyndseyjoy wrote:I was blonde and blue eyed too Very Happy
And yes, I feel the same way as you do.
Not so much as like .. electricity, but more artsy.

----

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?

----

/aadfghtrfeshnjgtredscnhtgrf
this is one of the reason's why I am so thankful for ToL

hey, just a thought.
what if all of us were in some kind of pact, or cult in previous lives.
I feel as though I've known you all for years and years.
I feel so comfortable here, and i dont think that it's only because we're all so kind, and understand eachother. I think it's deeper than that.

you know i read all thes questions and realize that i can answer yes for every of them, but one, i have a wonderful mum, so my family understands me Smile

i guess it is deeper. We're all have something in common, something that can't be seen by eyes but can be felt by soul. Some special connection.

Last edited by Blossom on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 am

Claudia wrote:I must be :]
I just haven't figured out who I really am, I think of who I suppose to be and it just end up in blurrs if that makes any sense.

I think you just need some time, i'd always asked myself what is my mission here and just a few weeks ago i felt what i'm here for.
I believe the most important is to be yourself, then question like who am i won't be so important, do how you feel, you're just you, don't try to find one word to decribe yourself Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:04 am

I know, I feel as if I should be colourful for some reasons.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:05 am

Claudia wrote:I know, I feel as if I should be colourful for some reasons.

if you feel so you must be i suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 am

I try, in the inside I feel but on the outside I'm not. I want to reflect who I am on the inside.

It's kind of hard to be who I feel :/ but I guess as I get older I feel more of who I am.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 am

Claudia wrote:I try, in the inside I feel but on the outside I'm not. I want to reflect who I am on the inside.

It's kind of hard to be who I feel :/ but I guess as I get older I feel more of who I am.

i have the same issue , but yea the older i am the more i am me. we 're just need to go forward , make ourselves better, then we can be ourselves for 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 am

Yeah, it just needs a great deal of patience.

I can do that.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 am

OMG this is so freaking interesting to read other experiences as well Very Happy hehe!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I am an Indigo/Fae child. My mom's a Shaman. and my spiritual mom (My high priestess) is a Indigo and hears the angels =] I have a very spiritual background. But I was never blonde with blue eyes.. I had dirty blonde hair that gets darker and lighter and I caramel coloured eyes that change shade depending on my mood, they go redish when I am mad lol. But I don't talk about it much because of the controversy of beliefs now a days It makes it so it's difficult.
A good book on Indigo children tho is "The Children Of Now" I forget who its by tho
Katt
Katt

https://www.facebook.com/kittie.hearts.pancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

i have the traits of both an Indigo and a Crystal Child.
would that make me an Earth Angel like Liisu said??
^_^

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am

pixiedust19 wrote:i have the traits of both an Indigo and a Crystal Child.
would that make me an Earth Angel like Liisu said??
^_^

I guess Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 am

I think I might be Indigo. Funny thing, my mom told me few days ago she has seen dreams about me for a while where i have an third eye, hidden but i could use it to help people etc.
Although i also i thought i might be Crystal child, i've always been super sensitive, but yet really determined. I used to have huge problems about my inability to get angry to people, i would forgive everything and still try to trust people. I've learned to control it more, so now i can stand for myself more, but i still got problems with it, I just wish to believe there's goodness in every single person out there.

I wonder if i could meet somebody to make me more certain, i would love to know.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

Katt wrote:I am an Indigo/Fae child. My mom's a Shaman. and my spiritual mom (My high priestess) is a Indigo and hears the angels =] I have a very spiritual background. But I was never blonde with blue eyes.. I had dirty blonde hair that gets darker and lighter and I caramel coloured eyes that change shade depending on my mood, they go redish when I am mad lol. But I don't talk about it much because of the controversy of beliefs now a days It makes it so it's difficult.
A good book on Indigo children tho is "The Children Of Now" I forget who its by tho

wow thank you, that's so cool to know there's so much people over here who are so special and sensitive Very Happy

Last edited by Blossom on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

Ene wrote:I think I might be Indigo. Funny thing, my mom told me few days ago she has seen dreams about me for a while where i have an third eye, hidden but i could use it to help people etc.
Although i also i thought i might be Crystal child, i've always been super sensitive, but yet really determined. I used to have huge problems about my inability to get angry to people, i would forgive everything and still try to trust people. I've learned to control it more, so now i can stand for myself more, but i still got problems with it, I just wish to believe there's goodness in every single person out there.

I wonder if i could meet somebody to make me more certain, i would love to know.

i can't say if you're Indigo, cause i always felt like you and would love to know that about me too, but you're definitely very sensitive, it's wonderful how much forgiveness is in you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next