Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change one thing about your self?

+5
Lilee
Iridescent_Revival_<3
MoonChildLuis
Claudia
Krissy
9 posters

Go down

If you could change one thing about your self? Empty If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Krissy Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm

What would it be?..Think i would change my shyness so i would be more out going person. If you could change one thing about your self? Icon_biggrin

Krissy

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about your self? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm happy being the person I am now, and I know I'm not perfect.

I would changed the way I speak, my words are slurred and I pronounce my words incorrectly sometimes and I talk too fast. And I had went through Speech therapy but I only gotten a little better,
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about your self? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Hmm, appearance wise I would like like to change my eyes color from my dark brown into a piercing blue color. It would go perfectly with my dark hair. I mean when my eyes catch light they look cool, but I would like blue eyes they remind me of my favorite breed of dog : Siberian huskies
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:19 pm

hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

everyone can sing, you just haven't found out your style of singing :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

lol is there an out-of-tune style? hmmm my voice doesn't really match the sound I imagine my lyrics having though. I always imagine voices like Amy Lee's or Lenka's or Lights' or Tori Amos' singing them. lol sometimes even kerli xD
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Claudia wrote:

lol is there an out-of-tune style? hmmm my voice doesn't really match the sound I imagine my lyrics having though. I always imagine voices like Amy Lee's or Lenka's or Lights' or Tori Amos' singing them. lol sometimes even kerli xD

my style is similiar to Lenka, I can't sing high notes, my vocal range isn't that strong yet.

See if you could hold a tune :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Claudia wrote:

my style is similiar to Lenka, I can't sing high notes, my vocal range isn't that strong yet.

See if you could hold a tune :]

lol i seriously can't hold a tune. i know it sounds like i'm just giving up without even trying but, trust me, i've tried singing for years to see if i could actually sing my songs but i just can't hit a note to save my own life.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

aww :/

you will get there sometime :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:43 pm

hope so :/
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

You just got to believe :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm

hehe life is my creation x3
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

-starts singing-

okay we are getting a bit off topic x3
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:54 pm

lol my bad Razz
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:What would it be?..Think i would change my shyness so i would be more out going person. If you could change one thing about your self? Icon_biggrin

Same. Personality wise, I wish I was more extroverted. I wish I could be less shy and more of a risk taker. I've been trying, but it's hard.

Appearance wise, I'm pretty happy with the way I look I guess. I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

MoonChildLuis wrote:Hmm, appearance wise I would like like to change my eyes color from my dark brown into a piercing blue color. It would go perfectly with my dark hair. I mean when my eyes catch light they look cool, but I would like blue eyes they remind me of my favorite breed of dog : Siberian huskies

I think dark brown eyes are lovely. Especially for guys.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

ya,brown eyes are pretty...mine are hazle If you could change one thing about your self? Icon_biggrin

yeah, iam not alone..it is very hard sometimes to be able to stand up and just do whatever i want and not be scared of what people would think...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Well in perfect lighting they can look amazing because my eyes have this weird design to them. In bad lighting one of two things happen, 1: I can look demonic because they look completely black, or 2: , i think this is cool, they take the color of my surrounding because they reflect perfectly. So can have blue, green, purple, whatever...
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 am

^ That's amazing! If I could change my eye colour to anything I wanted, I think I would have purple eyes ^^ I'm happy with my eyes the way they are though; depending on my mood or what I wear they can turn pale blue, sky blue, aquamarine or almost grey.

I would choose not to be as guarded around people. It's not that I'm shy, not entirely, I've just lost my trust in people over the years since being 7. I've had to put up with bullying and isolation, by people who don't know me and those I believed were my friends. I've become a loner in a sense; I won't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know, just in case they judge me. I wish I wasn't this way, but you never know who to trust and that worries me more than the average person.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 am

MoonChildLuis wrote:Well in perfect lighting they can look amazing because my eyes have this weird design to them. In bad lighting one of two things happen, 1: I can look demonic because they look completely black, or 2: , i think this is cool, they take the color of my surrounding because they reflect perfectly. So can have blue, green, purple, whatever...

Both of those reasons are why I like them so much Razz
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 am

I would make myself more decisive Razz
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 am

Lilee wrote:I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.

me 2. i've had glasses since 3rd grade and i don't like wearing them anymore. and my mom won't let me get contacts until i'm older. x[[

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

pixiedust19 wrote:
Lilee wrote:I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.

me 2. i've had glasses since 3rd grade and i don't like wearing them anymore. and my mom won't let me get contacts until i'm older. x[[

That sucks Dx I hate both, but glasses are really annoying. I hate the marks they leave on your nose and sometimes they can get really heavy being on so long. And contacts are so dry, and sometimes you forget you're wearing them, and you always have to make sure they're clean... @_@
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 pm

i can't put on "headbands" cuz they give me such headach.with my glasses

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

^ You could try the cloth ones, I wear glasses and those work for me. I can't put on plastic headbands because they're too wide for my head xD

I would like better eyesight as well.. My eyes are terrible, and contacts make them way too dry, so I'm stuck in glasses all the time.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

I would change my singing voice, my voice is terrible xD
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Lilee wrote:
pixiedust19 wrote:

That sucks Dx I hate both, but glasses are really annoying. I hate the marks they leave on your nose and sometimes they can get really heavy being on so long. And contacts are so dry, and sometimes you forget you're wearing them, and you always have to make sure they're clean... @_@

i hate how when you take of your glasses to go swimming or something, u end up having raccoon eyes.
so if i ever got contacts i'd have these weird white circles around my eyes. x[[

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

i never tired contacts .

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

My mind or my appearence! I'd make the voices disappear or I'd turn a monster into quirky cuteness Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down