Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People are strange

Go down

People are strange Empty People are strange

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 am

Sunday, September 23, 2007

We are born into that world, so pure and beautiful. So full of hope and so full of faith and being so in love with the world. Everything is so interesting and amazing for us.
The moment you are born, they slap you, to make u breathe, they say. I wonder if people slapped their newborns million years ago too.
We are put into little clothes, pink or blue, accordingly to our sex.
And taught to cry when we're hurt or not to cry. Cause girls are supposed to be vulnerable and show their feelings and boys are supposed to be "strong" and emotionless. So I guess that a big amount of mothers grow their sons to be the kind of men that they hate.
Everybody needs to be weak sometimes. Everybody just wants to be loved unconditionally.
We go through our lives, searching for something.
I think deep down inside everyone is just searching for the ultimate inner peace. We try to disguise our wish, thinking that it might be a better job/house/partner/environment that we really need to feel happy. But the truth is...
We don't need better things in our lives to be happy. We need to better ourselves to be happy. And then the surrounding will change like you wouldn't believe.
The bigger our dreams, the more time it takes. So never give up. We are sent all these obstacles in life just to test if we're really worthy to receive everything we want. And if You feel like You need to go through more than anyone else, just think that you are probably stronger than the others then. Cause everyone will only get as much as they can carry. It's like having two kids. One of them is really stubborn and strong and the other one is really sensitive and gentle. Who would u give more shit to? Of course to the stubborn and strong one, cause u don't think that the gentle one could take it. But at the end of the day, I think that the stubborn one will have way more experience and strength than the other one.

The key to happiness is simplicity and respect. Respect to everything alive, including yourself. Being humble, no matter what. Cause you are no better or no worse than anybody else. Realizing and feeling that is truly amazing.
We are all one. Just little pieces of one big energy. If You are hurting someone else, you probably have a big problem with yourself. Cause happy people don't hurt anyone. They are so satisfied with themselves, why would they put anyone else down? If you are being hurt, its them hurting themselves through hurting you and you should not get hurt and see it for what it is. Let them get punished by something bigger if they need to be punished. You have more important things to do in life than poison your mind by being angry at someone. Forgive and simply move on.

We really need to start appreciating what we have. How many of you thanks the universe or god or collective love or however we choose to call it before u start eating your meal? I always used to think it was some stupid poser shit when someone started praying before their meal. But a few days ago I was eating some cheap frozen chinese food and I looked at my plate and I was like...wow...this is really awesome, I've always wanted to eat chinese food whenever I felt like it.
I was always so picky when it came to food and I fell in love with this chinese place in estonia when I was 10 years old or so. I had to take a bus for 45 minutes to get there and the only thing I could afford to buy was a small bowl of rice. The sauce came for free. Thank god it did, cause I couldn't have afforded it.
And this little bowl of rice was like my dream food. I went there like once a month and that was the highlight of my month.
So, a few days ago I looked at my plate and realized how lucky I was. There are so many people out there who can't afford to buy any food, not to mention something they really love. After that day, I send a little "thank you" out there before I eat.

The other thing that I've been thinking about lately is us being the slaves of our own negative past experiences and fears. I don't think we really analyze what and why we do. It's more like "well, that's just the way I am". No, it's not just the way we are.
We are like flowers covered with the dust and put in a shade by someone else.
The dust can be wiped away and we can reach the sun again, like when we were first born, we just gotta do it. Nobody can do it for us.
It hurts to see how sometimes people and situations have so much potential. I mean SO MUCH. And we, instead of getting behind our dreams and making them happen, no matter what, give up cause we are afraid to get hurt. were scared to get hurt again cause we always have. And we even start causing our own pain at some point. It's like "wow, I have this really amazing thing going on, but I know it's gonna go to shit" Well, of course it's gonna go to shit if you say so. Cause you are god. You are the creator of your reality.

Brain can be a horrible thing to have, I guess. Cause heart is always pure. Brain collects the information and makes it into some weird web where everything is connected and everything is judged by your past experiences.
U know what? There is no black and white. There are different situations and different people and different circumstances. And the past is GONE. Why do u still carry it with u and let it poison all the goodness that you have or possibly could have.
Oh, and FEAR.
What the hell is fear. It makes your heart beat faster, it makes u feel really horrible and almost invaded cause u suddenly loose control over everything.
It's just like this weird little animal who eats your soul and stops u from being amazing. Next time fear stops you from doing anything or enjoying something, take a good close look of that little monster and see what it really is and fly it really far away from you and put a big white cross on it so it would never come back.
You are the one who has control over it, cause YOU ARE REAL and that little bastard is definetly not.

I wish to all of you, my brothers and sisters, a lot of strength and wisdom.
(the biggest hug ever)

Love u all dearly,
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down