Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night was STRANGE...

2 posters

Go down

Last night was STRANGE... Empty Last night was STRANGE...

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 am

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I went to a party in Brooklyn...and took the train home at two in the morning or something.
There was this guy in the train...He was screaming, calling me and my friend white c***s, calling EVERYONE in the train names, telling us to call the cops and to fuck off like thousand times. He was unstoppable.
And all I felt was love...this is actually the first time in my life when I don't feel any fear or anger in a situation like this. Barb, if u are reading this, our conversations about anger not being real have helped me a lot. Thank u! All I wanted to do was to go and give this guy a hug..cause he was nothing but really hurt. Pain and fear are very easily transformed into anger...and he was SO lost.
But my friend Vanessa stopped me and said that sometimes it's best to leave the unknown unknown. She was right, of course.
I just wish people would care about each other more and no one in this world would have to be in pain because of not having support and love in their life.
And what the fuck is wrong with the discrimination?
I was walking on the street with two black guys and the police was following us for a long time...like...what the hell...This is so unfair. Who are u to JUDGE and have opinions about other people. I'm not saying there should be no police, cause at this point, peoples greed, fear and anger have fucked this place up. But if everybody was given enough love since they're born, there would be no crime. No crime at all. If u are happy and full of love, all u wanna do, is make people around u feel good too... If u're not hurt, u don't want people around u to be hurt...right?
I do believe that it's gonna get better...and there are so many people who feel the same way now. It's amazing...we are waking up!!!!!!!!!...................
One of my friends once said...THERE IS NO RACES. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE - THE HUMAN RACE.
We are all brothers and sisters, little pieces of god.
WE ARE ALL ONE.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Last night was STRANGE... Empty Re: Last night was STRANGE...

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Id be freaked out too!..Sometimes it's hard on what to do in things like that...I agree with kerli, It be nice if everyone cared,Then there be no hurting and so on.Everybody needs nice loving people around them! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down