Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the sky turns red, walks the living dead.

4 posters

Go down

When the sky turns red, walks the living dead. Empty When the sky turns red, walks the living dead.

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 am

Warning: I wouldn't read it at night if you are easily disturbed by the thought of zombies.

Big news! Scientists had found a ‘cure’ for Cancer, hooray! No one would be dying painfully and slowly anymore, or at least that’s what everyone thought. Proud of his study, Dr Paxton had successfully created the cure. News spread fast and soon everyone demanded for the cure, Dr Paxton had foolishly given the cure to the public without further testing and now you know it. Doctors and Nurses are jabbing syringes of the cure in Cancer patients around the world. Problem solved!

Not for long.

The cancer Patients had started to show unusual symptoms, craving for meat but not satisfied with the cooked kind. They want raw meat, human flesh to be accurate. This cause a riot, loved ones turning into cannibals and eating their family and friends. This was now called the Paxton Disease; the cure was banned hoping that would limit the growing numbers. What shocked everyone were people who died from the cannibal attacks came back from the dead demanding for flesh too. Their foul stench and rotten skin had earned them a well known name that only exists in books and movies, Zombies.

Everything went to hell, at the hands of foolish and ignorant Dr Paxton.

Zombies, they are everywhere. In the streets, in the alley way. Hell even in your bathtub if your unfortunte. You have to be careful 24/7 or your going to end up their next meal either you like it or not. But of course these zombies don't know how to use their brain, they are as dumb as Turkeys. But it isn't wise to taunt them, run like hell if you see one. A single bite can screw you over, you turn into one of them, craving for human flesh. To fill your endless hungry. Dragging your heavy limbs in the darken and dangerous streets, relying on dimmed instincts.

Welcome to the zombie apocalypse.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

When the sky turns red, walks the living dead. Empty Re: When the sky turns red, walks the living dead.

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 am

That's so spooky and disturbing. So, naturally, I love it! Razz I'm so glad it's broad daylight, I would definitely be put off going to sleep if I read this at night xD

You did well on this Smile It seems like you have plenty of great ideas for stories, so I hope you will keep posting them Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

When the sky turns red, walks the living dead. Empty Re: When the sky turns red, walks the living dead.

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 am

i loved it! its kinda disturbing... xD

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Heh, I'm great at spooky stories XD
A lot of my stories comes from my dreams, zombies were one of my favorite creatures along with fairies and angels. The next story wont be as spooky and disturbing :]
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am

It was great :d
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

creepy..nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down