Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead by April

3 posters

Go down

Dead by April Empty Dead by April

Post by Hexe Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Dead by April is a Swedish metal band that was formed in 2007.

Dead by April 800px-Dead_By_April

During the band's early days in 2007 and 2008, the band never released any physical media, though most of the songs that they gave to friends were fast leaked out to several peer-to-peer-sites. During this time, they also played in local venues around Gothenburg. Without having released any merchandise, the band still spawned one radio single, "Falling Behind". In 2008, the band received two awards, both for Best Newcomer, on "Swedish Metal Awards" and "Bandit Rock Awards". he UK on August 3, 2009 through Spinefarm. Thereby, on July 21, 2009, while touring in the UK tour with Skindred Dead by April announced that the track "Angels of Clarity" would be their next UK single. The band has also announced a second Swedish single, "What Can I Say".
March 27, 2010 Dead by April headlined the Norwegian festival 'Rock mot Rus' together with several Norwegian acts such as Turdus Musicus, Moddi, Cyaneed, Jodski, Purified in Blood etc. The band continued touring with Purified in Blood until early May. On May 17 the band released the fourth single of their debut album. Unlike any other Dead by April-single release, this single was a double A-Side entitled "Love Like Blood/Promise Me". Besides that "Love Like Blood" is a Killing Joke cover, it marks the very first track recorded by Dead by April with their new singer, Zandro Santiago. "Promise Me" however already appeared on the album.
On April 23, 2010 it was announced on the band's official Myspace page that Pontus Hjelm (guitarist, songwriter and singer) had officially left Dead by April. The reason for his departure was because he didn't want to continue as a band member, he wanted to focus on being a songwriter. Although Pontus would no longer be an official band member he wanted to continue writing music for Dead by April, telling the fans that "nothing is different in the songwriting department". The replacement for Pontus Hjelm became Zandro Santiago. Although Zandro only provides vocals, the band felt that it did not change much of the sound to continue with only one guitarist.
On October 22 2010, it was announced Johan would be leaving the band, citing 'personal issues', as well as focusing on his clothing range.

personally, I LOVE them (:

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Dead by April Empty Re: Dead by April

Post by javieljones Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm

They aren't bad at all ^__^
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 am

when I see this pic I feel fear loland I search music but this isn't my style Sad I'm sorry
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down