Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forace's outfit design

4 posters

Go down

Forace's outfit design Empty Forace's outfit design

Post by Forace Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Forace's outfit design Utopiaoutfit_zpsafe159ad

Okay, mine is rather simple, and that was the purpose. The pic actually has too much in it now, compared to the initial idea in my head :D Also, I haven't drawn picture's in ages, so it's uhh... not perfect, but it'll do.

So, simplicity: overcoming obstacles, finding serenity and inner peace, letting go of excess. Being zen. Therefore, my other inspiration was monks; hair pulled tight to remind of the bald heads of monks :D Colors: white for peace and innocence. Combined with sprinkly blue, reminds me of water. "Go with the flow". A robe-like design because of the monk inspiration. Wide sleeves, like a prophet or an oracle. A corset top for some sexiness, a heart shaped front. A big heart ^_^ On the ears, there are some kind of silver filigree elf-ear tips, dunno why, really. I thought about adding some kind of jewelry, but it wouldn't be simple anymore. So maybe the ears are just to add some fantasy element, because Kerli is a fairy :) I could've added a ton of necklaces with different trinkets, to symbolize that you carry your past with you no matter what, but that you can still find peace. The drawing would've been too stuffed with them, so I left them out. Maybe I'll make a better version at some point!

The design greatly resembles the galactic geisha from Zero Gravity, and it really is one of my favorite costumes from Kerli! The song is also my favorite from the new songs. But from the EP, my soundtrack for the summer would be The Lucky Ones, because with all that happened during the last year, I'm surprised I'm not alone or dead :DD I'm a lucky one to have someone who loves me no matter what. I'm also lucky to be able to live how I want, and do the things that interest me. I try to remember to be grateful. Everything is going so much better in general as well, so the outfit design reflects how I'm starting to feel.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Forace's outfit design Empty Re: Forace's outfit design

Post by mimi Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:23 am

this is so beautiful!!!!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VinMooreKoiv Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am

Your design was the best, you had to win.
VinMooreKoiv
VinMooreKoiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I love it! Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content