Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most

2 posters

Go down

The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most Empty The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most

Post by kurokai Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 pm

It started long ago before time was and after it it didn't happen in our experiment of the life something that a rational mind well not a rational mind but the blinded one can't imagine or even comprehend , it was a place where all magic existed were it all came from were evry "god" is were evry type of magic and al existe and it's a huge and a small place at the same time it's not a place were you need to belive or to understand or just to be it is a place were evrything toke place it s an other world it isn't gold or bronz it is't withe or dark it isn't gray as well it is a place were colors don't exist it isn't a place were you are free or chaned it isn't a place were you can speak well you can do it if you wish but evrybody didn't wish for recles or usels things they didn't wish for anything cause they had no real truble maybe they could have been a bit bored but as sun as that happend they just disided to create a new world a new place were things could be diffrent were evrything just got there were all the pain could take place but they neded something to create that pain something but what was it and then they tauth oh give them them inteligence they will think and it will wake them from there simple lives they will end up asking why they are there and probably why can't I talk to the that other one is he me ? or are we diffrent ? then they wil touche each and other diffrently then later they will now they are diffrent but yet the same but the will ask them how is this possible why are we here ? then they will start to make sounds they will yell they will scream they will shaunt they will sing they will danse and they will kiss and in the and they can speak , now that we are to gether that we created abound how come we don't see it does it existe ? they try to speak but they belive they understand each other and they will fall a sleep yet on will not wake up but why doesn't he move but is he sleeping well what do we do when we sleep ? wait I can remember something there is the sky it's all ...I can't get it what is this and the other wake up and say I just heard you talk off the sky well I was in the stars ! But how is this possible how can you be in the stars when you were here in front of me ? and what are the sarts ? then they taught they thaut for very long for a day they forgot it next morning but there was something else there was a frog a frog that was not there , that frog was underneat the water but why is it there can you live underneath the water ? whell fishes can why can't the frog ...no? well fishes can leave here abow they are unly underneath well this one fish the dolphine well he used to be or friend no ? yes he was like us like the wail but why did they become fishes again ? well ask them ...
ok fishes !!
Fishes!!
dolphines !!
my friends !! hey look there they are but what are they doing ?
they most be sleeping but they move ... why don't they sleep in the bothom of the whater ?
they most be thiered of moving when they sleep what is that holl on there back when they were on earth I never saw them use that they breathed like us but now they have that hole there , there is something weird about this Dolphines !!! hii wake up !!!
Oh hello there my ferry freinds what are you doing ?
we were just wondering why well we can't remember it what was it again
ow well it doesn't make any sens to forget it or something I thing so came and swim with me it's fun
fun ? what's fun ?
fun is just fun it is simple as that ...
well I don't know I don't have a hole on my back how can I swim ?
just get in the water and do it comon it's fun
what is fun ?
it's happy ...
happy what is that it's water dude the water is fun
but I don't think I want funny water it sound's weird ...
well try my allgs they just get you high
in the sky ow yeah thanks that was it how do you fly ?
fly how would I know how to fly only the wind can do so ... and why would you wanna fly you weirdo just come and swim why fly when you can eat and swim ?
well we wanna know why why my friend could fly fly in to the stars when he is sleeping next to me ...
ow it's in you're head like when I sleep and I swim ...well I can show you it's easy
then the dolfphine started swiming and sleeping and then he flow war in the sky they saw him fly very high and they were amazed they thaut they could fly as well and then the dinosaures tryed to fly one even became a bird got very high and jumped in the water and it was an octapus and he was a bit sad and got weird and all ...
then the octapus didn't want to fall again so he got to more feat so he would danse in the sky en he flow flow flublulublubulubed up in the sky even higher and more higher and up in the sky with the stars he was then sudently he saw the world wow he got scared !!! very scared !! and became all withe and then his ink came out and turned the sky all dark he just created the night what did just happen well wait a minute what is going who is he ? why did the octapus that was all white with 10 feet or arms make the sky why was he a bird and a dinosore before how come is this even imaginable does it even make sens is this true ? well the Calamary know Yes or friend Calamari he know so he came back on earth and he told his friends I know it all I have spoken with the gods well I am the god I am the greath calamari the greath creator of the night I can take away life and so he eat all he could find evryone got afraid this was strong why did he do that why did he eat us why ?
well cause you are delicius and I'm god I can make you new and more I eat more I get strong

and there ends or saga for to night met me here next time
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most Empty Re: The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most

Post by kurokai Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:16 am

so there god calamari was going to eat or hairy friends and then they screamed so hard on him that the sky opened and a hole opened and out of there came him the most powerful and strongest the most evil he was ugly he had a big noose he was not very smart and didn't understand the other creature he just wanted evrything that plised him and didn't care of any one else we don't know if he can love acctuly it's beaucause his mother never loved him that he became the most evil but not very briliant creature in the whole universe ...when he apeared on the earth he eat the calamari ... he was not very ferry but had some on his head he looked like a human could even mixt with them but he was not one of them cause he had no bound ... he said that he knew but he didn't know ...
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most Empty Re: The story of a a lost child on earth who lost the one he loved the most

Post by kurokai Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 am

mean while some one sang :
[13:06:09] I neeeeedd you my love I miss you my love I need you to be the one the see who I am my love I need you my love just watch in me and you'll see who I really am my love I need you my love I love you so hold my hand and lets fly away together from this place into space and fly free out there I need you my love just fly in love we shall be in love we shal be in love I can feel you in love just hold my hand in love we shall land in love we will find the one that we love to be or sooon Eric is his name so let him be with us <3
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:37 am

My father thinks I'm biopolar ... he thinks I'm depressed but it's just evrything that's comming out of me all my intensety all this anger fear taughts love lonleynes I'm realising who I really am and why I ve allways felt like this and I know what I shall do I even had visions of a worlds that was burning geting a part and evrywhere in hamony came out the ones who were awaken in there minds spirit body and soul there energies there diffrent levels of life they were it all they all when to sit around the world or layed down and connected each and others so they will form one , they were connected and made a huge connection around the world they got it back to gether they could control all the elements cause it's all energy they were in harmony with this world and I just wonder what will happen next ^^ (it's more than a metaphore but it's not rationnal ...and or world isn't eather ...(read Einstein and we will discuse about it)...
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

afther my father said he will lock me in (asylum) I run withe out my shoes in to the forest near my house (well it was just few trees) screaming : Insane people I haded there in the cold and wet moment I was things what is going on I just tried to create a IKB (international klein blue ) on my nails and cute my hair I'm not insane I'm freeing my self from all y pain and then it came oh mother you most have passed trow this how did you do it ? (well she didn't she hang her self) I was wondering is that going to happen to me am I gonna hang my self ? I hope not ...
then I called a friend and my sister (my sister) she was going to book me a flight home cause he said they have no right to close you in here in finland sense you are over 18 ...and in belgium it's diffrent ... and here I still am in belgium taking olanzapine and lorazepam ... probably the pils with the highest rate of suicide of them all ... ov I wish it will never happen even if I couln't stop thinking about it ... wondering if it could help me but instaid of doing so I've decided to over come my fears and just live for how I am cause if it's to day well let me die as my true self and revell my self and help others not to go trow all this pain or just help evryone I have a lot of plans I even dreamed about the end of the world and in my dreams it's not the end it's the beging of something new the intial connection is back ^^
I see the moste birghtest futur in my darkest moments I see the beautiful pradise in the darkest place of my persal hell .
I wonder what will happen next I just fell it I fell the change (I dreamed a lot of spiders lately ...they are creapy and have an eye in the midle of the back and the legs in a nazy form ...and fly like helicopters ...)
I dream I would have an "Azurite" the stones in more and less IKB ^^ I have been searching for this stone my whole life ... for this unic blue color I found a wonderful one on internet and put it as my back ground Smile
good vibes is what my heart needs I started phosphenisme it's nice ^^ I hope I will not turn into a zombie again :/
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm a zombie again ...
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Is this a story or a kind of blog in a way? It seems like maybe you have some nonfiction elements in here... and there's nothing wrong with that, I was just curious Smile
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:44 pm

It's a mixt of both ...
I just broke up with my girlfriend ...
but I went to see "pere samuel" with my father and one of my best friends who's older than my father xD and I drank tea to day with a wonderful boy he's increadible and has warm hands I never met any one like that I just feel so good when I'm with him ...I guees I'might have fallen in love that's the reason why my girlfriend was mad at me cause I told her the truth (well she cheated on my plenty of times ...) So I guess I shouldn't feel guilty of falling in love cause I never cheated on her ...I never cheated on anybody until now ...I won't do it ...
I love my life but now sleepy time (toke my pil and well I will fall a sleep soon ...)
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 am

I'm gonna lurn japanese ^^
this is like my intimate journal where any moon child can read it xD omg !!!! help !!!
I'll lurn to write in finish as well ^^
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:59 pm

I spoke with a moonchild the other day and I wondered that evry moonchild should lurn hand signs language so we could speak with anyone without knowing he's language ...My friend Nana-san (the moonchild I spoke to) well we decided we were going to communicate by letters for now on cause like that we can send each and other drawings cards and cool stuf ^^ and this summer we are going to go to Paris and to Disney land paris I was suposed to do it with Gökse as well but I couldn't do it last summer :/ but so this summer we are totaly doing it and if any moonchild wants to comme it could be awsome and even more if Kerli would be there as well and yes we should all lurn hand signs for when we get there !!!
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Wow, that sounds really cool! I wish I could go there... have a good time though Smile
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

I discovered the one I trusted as my best friend is a horible personne She's very mean to me even demoniac she has the devil in her house ...I have god aside me ...She can't understand me or accepte that I change ...and she want's to trick me and well it's a long story ...she's horibly mean with me ...I think it's up to the army of angels army of love and army of god to punich her for her terible act ...and all just for money ...
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

I have the dark and the bright in me and also the gray and all the colors of the stars shining in me I'm completing so quequley I can't wait until I'm old to be complet I need to go quiqley I can't concentrate on my studies cause I need to know why I have this visions and why I have this need to meet other people like me and why I'm so lonley my mother once told me that people are jalouse of me cause I'm more smart then them ...well why would you be jalouse of someone that suffers way more than you and on top of that I have lived an bright nightmare that's my life full of horrors that are bright like a colorfull horror creapshow where the good people turnout to be the bad ones ... and were good and bad doesn't anymore existe almost as I would live in a diffrent world of the other people around me even my best friend doesn't fell the same way as me my step mother doesn't accepte this capabilities and says if I would be so smart I would have perfect point's in school I would if the systhem would want creativity imagination and reflexion annalyses and not blame memorys ... and also if I weren't sick from my head and on top of that wouldn't take this pils ...
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down