Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 15 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

liked (: that photograph is beautifull
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

it's been a mild day today

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Hey guys... I won't be online for the next 3 days because I'm away for a seminar.

I hope you have a great time I love you See you soon Smile
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:24 pm

NocturnDrops wrote:it makes me kind of sad how Kerli's "true fans" are dissing on her now because of The Lucky Ones. :\ I see more negative comments on the clip than good ones, and the good ones are the ones defending her, against the bad comments.
I agree. Though I reckon most of the people dissing her are young, so they haven't developed the skill of giving constructive criticism on things they find unappealing. Young, or just plain stupid, unable for empathy ^_^
I wouldn't take such comments that seriously if I were Kerli.

Huh, I had no idea that having the wrong date and time on your computer prevents you from opening hotmail! Gave me a protocol error, I thought there was a security setting enabled somewhere (which I have never even touched). But the date! >_<

Hopefully tomorrow we'll FINALLY upgrade my hardware, so if something goes wrong and I won't be able to come online after... That'd be the reason.

Mm, banana yogurt.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm

good luck with that

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Ah I was dreading yesterday but in the end I had such an amazing day. (it was my birthday yesterday)
my housemates had planned a surprise for me and took me to this really cute retro bar where i was made personal custom made cocktails and got a cupcake with a candle while the whole bar sang happy birthday to me.
i will never forget it <3

stayed up way too late though and have rehearsals today from 9-6.. god, no.. coffee help me!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am

^ Happy [late] Birthday, Mimi Very Happy Glad you had a good one, that sounds like such an awesome surprise!
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 am

palju-palju-palju õnne, superarmas Mimi! 1 päev hiljem pole kõige hullem! Very Happy
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 am

Happy belated birthday, Mimi ^^

____
The plan for my friend's gift has changed. I was supposed to make a mask, but they didn't sell the base for mask at the store, and I don't have time to go to the city.. So I've decided to make a Kerli inspired headband ^^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

Happy belated birthday

Sounds nice!!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

I'm glad you had a great birthday Mimi Very Happy

I need to turn my night and day around x_x my rythm is all messed up again
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 am

I'm sad to here MSN messanger is closing.Had good times on it.

Looks like the MSN day's are over then!!!

On 15th March 2013 we are retiring the existing Messenger service globally (except for mainland China where Messenger will continue to be available) and bringing the great features of Messenger and Skype together. Update to Skype and sign in using a Microsoft Account (same as your Messenger ID) and all your Messenger contacts will be at your fingertips. You'll be able to instant message and video chat with them just like before, and also discover new ways of staying in touch with Skype on your mobile and tablet.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 am

they better make it something good because I can't stand it when people change a good thing.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:15 am

Mimi, I'm so happy that you had wonderful b-day

...my was just sad like always...maybe this is reason why I hate my b-days..... and feel sad by some quarrels at home
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Happy belated birthday, mimi! I saw your name in the birthday list yesterday, but I thought it was wrong because the time on my computer was wrong :D The year was 2003 and it was summer according to it xD You friends are so nice.

Hugs to Natt, if I were there, I'd make sure you had an amazing birthday, with no quarrels and no negativity <3

Hum, we slept almost around the clock, so it's too late to start upgrading my hardware (it requires vacuuming, so the neighbors might get upset).

And hum... I've been thinking about J a lot. Why can't I get that man out of my head?
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Glad you had a good bday Mimi Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Goodness, it feels like I haven't been on here for ages. I just came back from a lovely week and a bit with my boyfriend. I spent my New Year's at his family's new house, just a couple of minutes from the beach. We all went for a walk by the sea a couple of nights later, and the stars were incredible. It was like being at the centre of the Universe, being able to see stars all the way out to the horizon, and I felt so in love. I almost cried with happiness and awe.

Today it very much felt like coming back to reality, worrying about whether I'm going to do a Master's degree and where. I don't want to be stuck here, because my soulmate would then be living two hours away from me, but there's also the fact it would be easier and cheaper for me to stay with my family and go to a uni closer to home. Either way I'll want to be doing a part-time job as well, which is quite a frightening prospect on its own.

I honestly think I'd rather sacrifice funds to be closer to my boyfriend. We'd still be a bit of a distance apart, but at least I could stay at his at the weekend, and we'd be going to the same uni. If we could have it our way, we'd live together and not have to be apart so much. It all seems to be looming on the horizon now, and I'm scared :/
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 am

Natt, I intent to celebrate my birthday just by myself, no people that can ruin it and just me and my game console.
just me and my favorite thing to occupy myself with.

Liz, I wouldn't try to worry about so much at a time. just deal with the one thing when it comes.
if you go to the same uni, you could make it work. go a weekend home to his house, and then go a weekend home to your house. wouldn't that work?
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 am

NocturnDrops wrote:Liz, I wouldn't try to worry about so much at a time. just deal with the one thing when it comes.
if you go to the same uni, you could make it work. go a weekend home to his house, and then go a weekend home to your house. wouldn't that work?
Yeah, that's how I hope it will work out. Chances are I'd live in halls again, so I at least wouldn't have to worry about bills, then we'd be a manageable bus journey away from each other. Then hopefully, if we both get jobs too, we could save up enough money to think about living together after the Master's.

Whew, my Christmas money went fast. But I'm getting my hair done soon, I have tickets to two gigs coming up next month and in March, my boyfriend and I have a few more vinyls for our record player and we've also bought a PS3 between us Very Happy So getting this game as soon as I can afford to Razz
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 am

My birthdays always are boring too.All i do is go out for dinner and get a gift.Sorry you didn't have a good one

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 pm

IT'S FRIDAY!!

it has been an absolutely M E N T A L week but i have loved every single day. so happy right now that it's ridiculous!

<3 <3
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 am

What are you thinking? - Page 15 543178_461573087223587_792487253_n

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 am

Meh. Got my hair cut today, and I don't like it. The fringe isn't at all like what I wanted, and I even brought in a picture of how I wanted it to look -_- I've kind of wanted it very short for a while though, the idea of getting some sort of crew cut has grown on me. I'm hoping they'll let me make another appointment at the salon I went to, and get it cut shorter for free. I don't want to pay for another haircut if I can avoid it, and at least that would be more polite than asking for a refund and going somewhere else to get it done.

I talked to Mum last night about what I'm going to do after I graduate, and I've decided I'm staying at home with my family. I feel a lot happier about the idea now, and a lot less stressed. I'm hoping I'll still be able to see my boyfriend on weekends. It turns out that distance-wise it doesn't make much difference whether I'd be here or going to the same uni as him anyway. We'd be about an hour and a half to two hours away from each other either way. Aside from that, I'd much rather come home to the company of my family than risk not liking anyone in halls, as it has been for the past three years in Derby. At the moment I can escape from my flatmates by staying at my boyfriend's place most of the time, but it wouldn't be like that if I went to Lincoln. *sigh* Sometimes it feels like 99% of people aren't my kind of people Rolling Eyes
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:39 pm

ughhh i HATE when you bring pictures and they dont do it -___- how much more specific can i be when i say i want something??
tell them you are not happy with what they've done and you want it fixed, they should do it for free. They want you to come back and reccomend it to others, if they leave you unhappy they know that wont happen.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:50 pm

that sucks

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:12 am

Liz, I am so torn as well because i've wanted an undercut for ages but i am so scared that the hairdresser is totally going to fuck my hair up.

I think i have a date today O_o dates scare me lol

ps if anyone's in london 23rd - 25th of jan, please come and see my show 7 pm in elephant & castle!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 am

I'd say go for it Mimi, as long as you go to a good salon I'm sure it'll turn out fine. I think it would suit you Smile Good luck on your date hun!

I got my hair redone for free yesterday, and it turned out a lot better. I kept the bit of fringe I had coming down on one side and just got it tidied up around the hairline, and had it shaved above my ears and at the back of my neck. Now it looks like a choppy bowl cut at one side, and a pixie cut at the other with a bit of hair coming down in front of my ear. I'm very happy with it Smile Now I need another new photo for my profile pic on Facebook.

Ahhh, I've just found out about blacklight posters, and I want one! Or two. Or several...
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 am

it's supposed to snow all through tonight, and then rain heavily in the morning just in time to get rid of the snow for school Sad
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 am

aww,That sucks.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Still no hardware upgrade. We must be the slowest couple ever xD
Our sleeping pattern has been apeshit for a week. But now we managed to stay up all last night and day, take a small nap and stay up pretty late, so we should be going to bed pretty early now... SHOULD.

And then tomorrow, we'll wake up early and go buy kitty litter! ... And food!

Maybe even upgrade the hardware? Ohohoo...

... Thinking about writing a new blog entry as well. I just need to... get it started :3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 pm

yesterday while i was out, the repairmen came and replaced the sink in the kitchen and majority of the cupboard top because it was rotting away as its wood and 6 people live in the house so that area is almost always wet from dishes.

all the dishes are on the floor and everything.. LITERALLY EVERYTHING is covered in dust so that everything has to be washed again. and guess who'll be doing it.. -_- i doubt any of my housemates will.

The show is going well though, we're having run through's now and its piecing together nicely.
i am also working at a videoshoot set on the weekend and got offered ANOTHER stage management job. AND my own production (that will be on in may and you're all invited Very Happy) got a slot in the london arts festival which is awesome but more pressure.
ah so much to do, so little time!!!

mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 am

Doesn't sound fun with the clean up.they should help you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am

I think I may be about to get my first car ^_^ finally! It's going to be terribly old and have lots of miles on it, but it's affordable and working and it's going to be so nice to have transportation.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 am

sounds great.you should get it

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am

wow so many things going on in all of your lives, and I'm barely doing anything Razz I'm ok with it though. too much activity makes me want to curl into bed and sleep for 10 days. wich I always said when I still went to college. so glad I quit for the time being because I needed the rest.

I have NOTHING going on right now and it feels good!
Tim for some Dark Souls <3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:09 am

Did anyone record Kerli's chat at turntable?
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

didn't even know there was one lol

I have to ask... because of a news article I just saw, why WHY are guns so INCREDIBALLY importand to americans?? guns are as bad as the person who wields them but COME ON! the way I just saw this guy protesting "NOBODY IS GOINGTO TAKE MY GUNS! IF GUNS ARE TAKEN FROM US I WILL START KILLING PEOPLE!!" "if they take the guns from them they will start a civil war" this would only motivate me to forbid weapon posession.
I know it's not just americans, or all americans, but this is about forbidding weapon possesion in america, the way they protest against it scares the hell out of me, that THIS, such a thing as guns are so importand to them.
I wanted to live in america once but if guns, a thing that I would soil myself just holding it, are so importand there that people would be willing to kill to keep them, sorry. not a fuckign chance of me ever moving there.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 am

The American gun laws need to be more strick.Least in Canada they are thank god.Ya i don't get that either why they are.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am

The whole gun control issue is just ughhh i dont even know. I dont really think they should take away guns, because even if they are illegal, people will still manage to get them, and i think it would just hurt the people who aren't gonna run around killing people. I think it should just be HARDER to get a gun, like more background checking and screening, so people with mental issues cant get them.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:10 am

I have NO idea what the obsession is with guns here. I mean, one of our founding principles is the right to bear arms, but these people are ridiculous. There is literally ZERO reason anyone in America needs access to an assault rifle and the ability to purchase as much ammo as they want off of the internet. It confuses me so much. Like, it seems to me that the people that love their guns the most are the really religious people which makes no sense to me at all. I dunno. I don't get it. It's not like we live in a country where we have to constantly be in fear of being attacked in the street or in our homes. We're not even in any civil war or anything, like in countries where you do have to worry about that stuff. UGH.

Sorry. That'll end my rant now XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm

I doubt usa will change the laws any time soon.You always heare about them saying how they need to change it.Nothing comes out of it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:Did anyone record Kerli's chat at turntable?
I was there, and she wasn't on camera, there was none. It was just a text chat, something like a facebook chat, but with a bunch of people. I was she coudl've been on camera, i bet she looked beautiful. :/
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 am

Aduhm wrote:
TanyaMinxy wrote:Did anyone record Kerli's chat at turntable?
I was there, and she wasn't on camera, there was none. It was just a text chat, something like a facebook chat, but with a bunch of people. I was she coudl've been on camera, i bet she looked beautiful. :/

Thanks Smile
Was there anything important or new, that we didnt know? Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 am

I heard EP is coming out in march

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:03 pm

I can't believe... my last article on Buzznet(posted yesterday) going to 40,000 views. And is from yesterday night on Buzznet home page: most popular
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

wow! That's great

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

wow natt! well done!! Very Happy

it's snowing! so heavily. it's like i'm in a snowglobe or something. and it's another excuse to wear my secret santa gift even more Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:34 am

Seems to be a lazy day, I'm just tired and don't feel like doing anything at all. I'm not even hungry, I've just had two cups of coffee. I'm drinking a pineapple-banana-coconut smoothie (bought from Lidl) though, just to have SOMETHING in my system. Hoping it would liven me up.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:23 am

I got a Itunes card for when kerli's album comes out. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 am

Today I have decided that I'll make kimbap. I may not have all the ingredients, but I've decided to make a mix of 3 different recipes, hopefully it'll turn out great. And sesame oil is freaking expensive. The same goes for Nori (seaweed sheets) and the bamboo mat, but I'm glad I found cheaper Nori and bamboo mat for like half the price.. So now I'm very satisfied. I'll start making the kimbap later today, when the kitchen is not busy Razz Wish me good luck.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next