Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 9 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 am

oh wow.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

Okay, there are about 1800 guests, and the president has to shake hands with all of them.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 am

Lot of ppl.For Canada day we have fire works at night at the lake...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 am

Forace wrote:Welcome back, robotbox, we've missed you!

jayson526 wrote:and findlands independence you know what that means
It means people will buy a couple of liters of vodka and watch the president shake hands with a few hundred guests at the presidential palace and judge women's clothes >_> And that song was confusing xD Funny and confusing.
funny and confusing is the best kind of funny ^_^
it was monty pythons spamalot the musical ^_^
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 am

oh... I hate touching other people in any way. handshakes is right at the edge for me. still hate it. immagine me having to shake 1800 peoples hands wondering what they did with them before coming here... yugh. lol.

today wasn't a happy thursday for me.
Wilbert, a cat at the shelter died this morning. ): last month was crappy with outbreaks of Girardia and sneezing desease, 3 cats being put to sleep because they were incredibally sick. I thought this month would be better. I believe in odds. but we barely went into December and already a death. -_- fark
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 pm

i'm sorry to here that. Crying or Very sad
★Merry★* 。 • Ëš Ëš Ë› Ëš Ë› •
•ã€‚★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
Ëš Ë› •Ë›•Ëš */______/~\。˚ Ëš Ë›
Ëš Ë› •Ë›• Ëš | ç”°ç”° |門| ËšFrom my house to yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
......Smile*Smile*Smile*

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 am

oh my goodness snow everywhere <3 I'm so happy!

though I can't seem to work out the settings for the lighting to take photos.
the grainyness...
and theory on the internet or the manual doesnt seem to help me much either. -_- I wish I could learn through practice whilst getting instructions, like taking a photography course or something but Idont have the money for it,
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 am

grrr, just rain over here. i wish we can have a white christmas this year. we did the other year and it was magical <3
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:01 am

We dont have snow Sad I hope it will snow soon <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 am

We have had snow since 1st of December. Pretty awesome that it began snowing on the first day of December. It's so freaking cold. It's less snow and less cold now than it was a few days ago. On Tuesday it was -14 celsius degrees here, now it's -1.
I don't like snow Sad
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 am

We've had snow for about two weeks now, and the weather got really cold really quickly. A week ago it was -5'C and I was fine in my light jacket. Yesterday we went to get groceries and it was -23'C, plus windy. Good thing I bought that new winter coat!
Right now it's snowing and the temp is -6'C. Having mood-swings, weather?

Already I'm sick of people complaining how COOOLD it is, and how everyone HAAAATES snow and wishes it was summer all the time. Well, tough luck, the Earth is round, and the Sun only reaches certain areas at certain seasons. Winter is bound to happen, and you f*cking suck it up or move the f*ck away from a northern country. If you do move, just make sure you won't complain about the HEAT then, OR I WILL COME AND EAT YOU >_<

End of rant, I'll continue animating.

//Disclaimer: don't take it personally, I hate it when people do nothing but complain about the weather. Nothing is ever good for them. Too hot, too cold, too wet, too sunny, too dark... Mf >:C
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

everybody i know (apart from the adults!) gets really excited for snow over here. we usually have really boring weather, like grey & cloudy. i get really happy when it rains for some reason, but the frost is coming in the morning so there may be a chance of snow soon Very Happy

i'm researching a book i bought at a market the other week at the moment. it was a bargain, only £1! it was published in the 1800's and there's a letter of complaint tucked away in the book that was also written in the 1800's about grammatical errors. i love it Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 am

I dont see why people would hate winter. the only part I would complain about would be how it affects the public transport from time to time because I'm dependant on that.

HSHAJKDISKLHBSKFHNIO SNOWWW BWAAA *pukes sparkles and rainbows*
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Forace wrote:We've had snow for about two weeks now, and the weather got really cold really quickly. A week ago it was -5'C and I was fine in my light jacket. Yesterday we went to get groceries and it was -23'C, plus windy. Good thing I bought that new winter coat!
Right now it's snowing and the temp is -6'C. Having mood-swings, weather?

Already I'm sick of people complaining how COOOLD it is, and how everyone HAAAATES snow and wishes it was summer all the time. Well, tough luck, the Earth is round, and the Sun only reaches certain areas at certain seasons. Winter is bound to happen, and you f*cking suck it up or move the f*ck away from a northern country. If you do move, just make sure you won't complain about the HEAT then, OR I WILL COME AND EAT YOU >_<

End of rant, I'll continue animating.

//Disclaimer: don't take it personally, I hate it when people do nothing but complain about the weather. Nothing is ever good for them. Too hot, too cold, too wet, too sunny, too dark... Mf >:C

I'm sorry for complaining.. I've never been a fan of cold weather, or too hot for that matter. I like spring weather, it's just perfect. It's not that I hate the snow, I just don't like the cold.. I only like snow when I'm inside, being with good friends, when it's not slippery and when I'm wearing warm clothes. I like looking at the snow falling, but not snow in my shoes. Hahaha.. And I will never move away from Norway, I love it here even though it's freaking cold here at the moment.

I hate that my buss is always late when I'm going to school or going home.

I have mixed feelings about snow, as you may see. Last year, when it snowed. I was really happy, I had never been happier for snow.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

You guys are all so lucky with your snow. It hasn't snowed here at all yet, but hopefully it will this Sunday. I think our mountain has snow on it, but nothing has come down to the city areas.

I can't wait for winter break in general! I've got so many exciting plans and I'm so ready for a break from school. I've got my final exams next week and then I'm freeee ^_^
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:57 pm

i'AM sorry but i do hate wintter and cold weather. I like and think summer is better.I don't like snow either.Don't forget now how ppl complain how it's too hot in the summer.So you can't please/win with everone. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 pm

BrowniesBeffy wrote:I'm sorry for complaining.. I've never been a fan of cold weather, or too hot for that matter. I like spring weather, it's just perfect. It's not that I hate the snow, I just don't like the cold.. I only like snow when I'm inside, being with good friends, when it's not slippery and when I'm wearing warm clothes. I like looking at the snow falling, but not snow in my shoes. Hahaha.. And I will never move away from Norway, I love it here even though it's freaking cold here at the moment.

I have mixed feelings about snow, as you may see. Last year, when it snowed. I was really happy, I had never been happier for snow.
I've only seen one weather-comment from you, so I don't think you're complaining :3

I was talking about Finns, mostly... Right before it starts snowing, it's really dark and rainy, you know? That's when people WISH for snow so that they could see better. And now that there IS snow, it's suddenly something they hate! And you need cold in order for it to snow, so they want the snow but not the cold WTF *mindblown* Facebook is filled with texts like "I wish I lived somewhere warmer" and "I hate shoveling snow". Then they start wishing for summer. And then on summer they complain they get sweaty because it's too hot and they're thirsty all the time etc. Heh.
And the DRIVERS. Winter gets them by surprise every f*cking year. They don't change tires soon enough and whoops, they wind up in the ditch. I'm like "you must be at least 18 to drive, I'm sure you've learned that winter comes at this time of year by that time" but noooo...
So yeah, Finns complain a lot. And not just about the weather, about EVERYTHING.

Krssy wrote:i'AM sorry but i do hate wintter and cold weather. I like and think summer is better.I don't like snow either.Don't forget now how ppl complain how it's too hot in the summer.So you can't please/win with everone. :D
So I have noticed ^w^

Personally, I like all seasons, but I love autumn and winter more. I'm not a fan of hot weather, mostly because I get so irritated easily then! I don't know why, but if I feel hot, I get angry. That's why I don't go to sauna, either. Still, I don't complain on FB "what?! Summer again?! WHAT IS THIS? It's too hot, I'm moving to Siberia! blahblahblah I HATE the sun!". Sounds absurd, hihi.

I think that instead of complaining about the inevitable change of seasons, why not enjoy while it lasts? Why not appreciate the beauty of all of them? There must be SOMETHING you can find you like. Like, people say they hate winter, snow and cold, but what about Christmas? Would it be the same without snow? Of course not, I'd feel there's something missing from the whole atmosphere.
What about summer? Wouldn't it feel stupid without the sun shining and plants growing?
Then there's the fact that it would get extremely boring to have just one season: always winter; never go swimming again outside of a swimming hall (unless you like swimming in a hole in the ice). Always summer; never go skiing or skating again :)

Oh, wall of text xD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 pm

I think snow is pretty for christmas and is nice for that.But afther that i don't like it lol. I like fall don't mind it. not too cold or hot for that matter.The changes of leafs are pretty to see. I like spring cuz again it's not too cold but not too hot..I like sunshine and heate but i do admite not when it's too hot outside.Like 100 F now that's too hot.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 am

OMG I just woke up and there's snow everywhere Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 am

Forace wrote:
BrowniesBeffy wrote:I'm sorry for complaining.. I've never been a fan of cold weather, or too hot for that matter. I like spring weather, it's just perfect. It's not that I hate the snow, I just don't like the cold.. I only like snow when I'm inside, being with good friends, when it's not slippery and when I'm wearing warm clothes. I like looking at the snow falling, but not snow in my shoes. Hahaha.. And I will never move away from Norway, I love it here even though it's freaking cold here at the moment.

I've only seen one weather-comment from you, so I don't think you're complaining :3

I was talking about Finns, mostly... Right before it starts snowing, it's really dark and rainy, you know? That's when people WISH for snow so that they could see better. And now that there IS snow, it's suddenly something they hate! And you need cold in order for it to snow, so they want the snow but not the cold WTF *mindblown* Facebook is filled with texts like "I wish I lived somewhere warmer" and "I hate shoveling snow". Then they start wishing for summer. And then on summer they complain they get sweaty because it's too hot and they're thirsty all the time etc. Heh.
And the DRIVERS. Winter gets them by surprise every f*cking year. They don't change tires soon enough and whoops, they wind up in the ditch. I'm like "you must be at least 18 to drive, I'm sure you've learned that winter comes at this time of year by that time" but noooo...
So yeah, Finns complain a lot. And not just about the weather, about EVERYTHING.

I haven't heard a lot of norwegians complain about the snow, I've only heard them complain about the public transport and the cold. A lot of Norwegian were really happy when it first began snowing, especially since it was on the first day of December, I gotta admit, I was a bit excited myself hahahaha....
The snow now isn't as pretty as it was earlier this week, it's all grey and brown hahaha
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 am

Some people just enjoy complaing.They will complain about anything.Has long has they find people listen to them.Well have a awesome saturday you all.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 am

its not snowing near me T_T
since the hurricane sandy we probably wont get that much if any T_T i want snow and i want so much that it covers our whole house ^_^
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 am

hmm.it's been rainy here today.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:47 am

snow will be gone by tomorrow and then we get winter rain... I hate winter rain.
spring rain or summer rain is awesome. winter rain is torture.

oh. and my dog is not doing alright
the medication is not kicking it like it should so we made the decision to let the vet put him to sleep this tuesday.
I'm so sad by this. but theres nothing we can do.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 am

It's snowing ............ AGAIN.

____
Aw, I'm so sorry. I know how tough it is to lose a pet, it's terrible. I don't really know what to say, but I hope you feel better soon. Sending tons of love and light <3
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 am

He's had a good life. it'll be hard but at least we can let him go knowing he was happy with us.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:36 am

BrowniesBeffy wrote:I haven't heard a lot of norwegians complain about the snow, I've only heard them complain about the public transport and the cold. A lot of Norwegian were really happy when it first began snowing, especially since it was on the first day of December, I gotta admit, I was a bit excited myself hahahaha....
The snow now isn't as pretty as it was earlier this week, it's all grey and brown hahaha
Finns and Norwegians must have different mindsets :D We sulk, complain and don't ask for help. No wonder people get depressed here.
I hope you'll get more snow to cover the ugly snow ^^ Fff, I just remembered, in the spring when the snow starts to melt... There will be ugly snow and dog crap everywhere... Eww.

TanyaMinxy wrote:OMG I just woke up and there's snow everywhere :D
Yaaay! \o/

NocturnDrops wrote:oh. and my dog is not doing alright
the medication is not kicking it like it should so we made the decision to let the vet put him to sleep this tuesday.
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

We slept the whole day and didn't have a chance to get groceries... We'll go to a store that's open till midnight by bike soon, and it's pretty far away... Oh well, at least JP is willing to go there (in fact, he suggested it!) and we'll get some exercise :)

My animation is going pretty well. It's a lot easier now that I made a better foot rig for the character; her walking looks so natural ^^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:43 am

Got two more christmas gifts today.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 am

Finns and Norwegians must have different mindsets Very Happy We sulk, complain and don't ask for help. No wonder people get depressed here.
I hope you'll get more snow to cover the ugly snow ^^ Fff, I just remembered, in the spring when the snow starts to melt... There will be ugly snow and dog crap everywhere... Eww.

hahaha yeah thats horrible x__x like people think a layer of snow is like the field they let their dogs poop and pee on. its plain rude really
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Forace wrote:
BrowniesBeffy wrote:I haven't heard a lot of norwegians complain about the snow, I've only heard them complain about the public transport and the cold. A lot of Norwegian were really happy when it first began snowing, especially since it was on the first day of December, I gotta admit, I was a bit excited myself hahahaha....
Finns and Norwegians must have different mindsets Very Happy We sulk, complain and don't ask for help. No wonder people get depressed here.

There are people who absolutely hate the snow, and some people get depressed as well. I think Norwegians and Finns have a similar mindset when it comes to snow, but the people I hang out with like the snow, or at least don't complain like crazy xD
It's actually snowing like crazy right now... Glad I'm sitting inside, and not outside in the crazy "windy snow". xD

Around the end of November, a friend of mine and I decided to stop swearing. We thought we'd fail after a few days, or hours. But we actually swear a lot less now, like maybe 1-2 swear words a day, than we used to. Few weeks ago, I would swear in every single sentence, now I only swear when I'm angry. I'm actually a bit proud of myself Very Happy
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

I only cuss when im pissed off.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:32 pm

NocturnDrops wrote:snow will be gone by tomorrow and then we get winter rain... I hate winter rain.
spring rain or summer rain is awesome. winter rain is torture.

oh. and my dog is not doing alright
if you need to talk you can turn to me i just had to do the same with my baby this year...its hard because of the holidays but just know they wont feel pain anymore and that he will go from this world to a world full of puppy treats and everything his little heart desires...even a clone of you until you come and get him yourself ^_^
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 pm

NocturnDrops wrote:hahaha yeah thats horrible x__x like people think a layer of snow is like the field they let their dogs poop and pee on. its plain rude really
It really is rude! Especially here, since this is a city, meaning everything is covered with asphalt/cobblestone, so there are no grass areas for dogs to poop in. There's crap on the goddamn sidewalk! And when the snow melts, it means there's crapwater everywhere xD People should take their dogs someplace else, not where people walk.

We'll done Beffy with swearing less! I don't even know how much I cuss, since I don't need to pay attention to it. Only when there are children nearby :B

And we managed to get our groceries. We decided to walk instead of going by bike, since it would've been so heavy. The trip took us two hours :D Good exercise! My butt hurts.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Forace wrote:
NocturnDrops wrote:hahaha yeah thats horrible x__x like people think a layer of snow is like the field they let their dogs poop and pee on. its plain rude really
It really is rude! Especially here, since this is a city, meaning everything is covered with asphalt/cobblestone, so there are no grass areas for dogs to poop in. There's crap on the goddamn sidewalk! And when the snow melts, it means there's crapwater everywhere xD People should take their dogs someplace else, not where people walk.

We'll done Beffy with swearing less! I don't even know how much I cuss, since I don't need to pay attention to it. Only when there are children nearby :B

And we managed to get our groceries. We decided to walk instead of going by bike, since it would've been so heavy. The trip took us two hours Very Happy Good exercise! My butt hurts.
...i dont need to pay attention ((only near my mom she still thinks im 3)) my cousin probably curses more then me

and this time of year is the only time of the year when people loose all decency
the only time when you can be body checked by a old woman then given the finger by her all over a barbie ^_^ joy to the world unless they have something you want then fuck them and grab it
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 am

I only swear when I'm gaming and I keep dying :B its a good way to blow off steam
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am

I'm so tired and I want to do some modeling instead of animating and pfagrlmhhm.

You'll be getting your Secret Santa receivers soon! If you want to be a part of it, go post a comment in the Secret Santa-thread :B
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 am

Two of my best friends told me they are "kinda dating" and he moved in with her and I kinda think this is a terrible idea that isn't going to end well. Especially because the girl has had convos with me about how she's like 90% he was gay, so I'm really confused about how this came to be...
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 am

soundcloud wasn't working for me.werid

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:11 pm

I dont think I want to participate in the Secret Santa thing.
Secret Sunshine was fun but I never got my package so...
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah, it's a bit of a gamble :/ Like it always is, whatever you're sending by snail mail. Mail gets lost all the time, sadly. I guess you could ask for a code so you can follow the package... You usually get the code automatically when ordering something big/really valuable. It'll cost a bit extra, though.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

My boyfriend was involved in a car accident; he's okay but with a concussion. Please send positive thoughts his way, he's feeling awful and I'm so worried about him.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm very sorry! i hope really he gets better soon :/
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:01 pm

hope he gets better
concussions are bad so be sure to baby him ^_^

i got a new wallet with a cupcake on it YAY
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:22 am

Last week in uni before the christmas holidays.

i love my life, you all know how much i love what i do but i can honestly say this week can just roll on and end already because i need. a. break. badly.

this time next week ill be on a plane (hopefully sleeping Very Happy), almost reaching estonia. i am so excited that i get butterflies thinking about it!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I have three zits in a row on my right cheek. ILU to you, too, perkele.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:14 pm

lol I once had 3 zits in a triangle. my friends at the time did not let me live that down for a while lol.

I hope your boyfriend gets better soon Mariah <3 ilu.

because my dog has his good days my dad and his gf decided to wait it out a little longer.
I don;t think I can go there while seeing poor Beethoven being in pain like that. I've seen him at his worst and it can happen at any time.
I don;t want the poor dog dead but why stall this when he's clearly suffering?
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 am

Star, I'll pray that with your bf was like the best. Sending many love to him

Mimi, hope that soon you will have great time in Estonia

Christmas gift for Kerli is almost send..thank you everyone who was the part.

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 am

Thank you all, he's doing much better! I'm so thankful that he's here with me still.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 am

stargirlstrike wrote:My boyfriend was involved in a car accident; he's okay but with a concussion. Please send positive thoughts his way, he's feeling awful and I'm so worried about him.

Sending tons of love, strength and light <3 Hopefully he'll recover very quickly.

_______
Just had a math test, I have no idea how it actually went. Hopefully I don't get a terrible grade, that'll definitely kill my confidence -.-
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:28 pm

NocturnDrops wrote:lol I once had 3 zits in a triangle.
I've had that, too :D And I joked that the Predator is aiming at me.

I'm so relieved your boyfriend is feeling better, Mariah!

Today I bought an interesting thread; it's a web when you open it. I have no idea how to knit it into a scarf, I'll have to read the instructions really carefully. My thread is black, not colorful like in this picture.

What are you thinking? - Page 9 SMC-ARG-084c
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next