Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+33
ShadowViolin
EetuJaKeijut
lyndseyjoy
Midnight
Liisu
zeeke starz
phantom1701
DarkMoon
turkeylegs5
LadyMimic
moonchild_amarah
robotbox_x
Aduhm
mile
TanyaMinxy
TheLastSongbird
Amarine2008
Quincy
KuuLaps
AennilLinnEa
BrowniesBeffy
moonchildmaybelline
Poetic
out of the hollow
stargirlstrike
mimi
MoonChildEve
kenkreeker
Krissy
NocturnDrops
Natt
jayson526
Forace
37 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:06 am

welcome back lena! Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 am

MoonChildEve wrote:does anybody know what's happening with secret santa? x
Still collecting participants :)

I'm happy today ^^ I actually feel like doing things, hehe.

Hum, I wonder if you could help me a little? My imagination isn't working with this. I have to write three scenes (dramaturgy class). There are two characters (like a cop and a thief, for example, but they can be anything) and they're related (mother/daughter, aunt/nephew etc.) but they don't know about it.
In the first scene the characters meet, and there's a hint for the viewers about their relation while the characters remain ignorant.
In the second scene, something else happens.
In the third scene, the mystery is solved.

I just can't think of a way for two people who are related to meet and not know about it and have a hint for the viewers! >_<
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 am

I have an headach......

It's another cold day.Can't waite for summer to hurry up and come.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Forace wrote:

Hum, I wonder if you could help me a little? My imagination isn't working with this. I have to write three scenes (dramaturgy class). There are two characters (like a cop and a thief, for example, but they can be anything) and they're related (mother/daughter, aunt/nephew etc.) but they don't know about it.
In the first scene the characters meet, and there's a hint for the viewers about their relation while the characters remain ignorant.

I just can't think of a way for two people who are related to meet and not know about it and have a hint for the viewers! >_<
what about twins that were seperated is birth? my mom was one, she met her brother when she was 20... Smile maybe a birthmark will be a hint. and they can be neighboors or something... or maybe a university teacher and the other one wants to get a degree... Laughing
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Forace wrote:
MoonChildEve wrote:does anybody know what's happening with secret santa? x
Still collecting participants Smile

I'm happy today ^^ I actually feel like doing things, hehe.

a doctor and a car crash victim
the doctor saves the life
then when to doctors asks a few innocent questions like
date of birth
and family history
she finds it the child she gave up so she could continue her training to be a doctor.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 pm

i feel like im catching a cold.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Lena, that's kinda like what I was thinking as well, but I got stumped on where the birthmark should be so that it would only show to the audience :D

Jayson, I knew you'd come up with something creative :D

Maybe I could combine your stories: twins separated at birth, the other one is a doctor now and the other one... something, they meet at the crash site, the similar birthmarks are the hint for the audience but the doctor doesn't notice it in the hurry, and then... hmm, something else, and in the last scene they're reunited!
Purrrfect =^w^=

Thank you <3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Double-post, but I finished the writing assignment! Now I have only one more, I have to watch a movie and write about that, so it's no big deal ^_^
And then all I have to do is finish my animation and write about that as well, and I'll graduate! Hehe.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Good night moonchildren!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

YAY

i love writing and roleplaying so its really easy for me to come up with fun things...give me a plot or a basic theme and i can run with it for years....even if they always have me playing some sort of slutty demon...
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm

that's awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome back Lena <3

I'm mentally exhausted. and I havent really spoken to the girl I like for the passed week. (feels like forever) because it's hard to look at her and see her when her problems are blocking me and it feels like she's using them to keep me at a distance.

but I got to hang with a friend again that can make me smile effortlessly. I'm so happy that I can be normal friends with him again. (he was in love with me for 3 years). he has a girlfriend now and he;s happy. and I'm happy that he's happy.
now his girlfriend is going to put make-up on him and the 3 of us will go to a lesbian bar.
it's going to be fun. xD

but I told him everything. about my cousin and the girl I like.
and how much it's all hurting me.
and his responce was something nobody has told me before about this and it's actually one that makes most sense.
most people would be like "stick by her and it will be fine"
but he said "all this is obviously hurting you, you deserve better. a person who doesnt let you suffer with his or her problems the way she does. you deserve to be happy"
I was speechless.
I love this guy so much. he brings out the good things in me and I feel blessed to be his friend.
he loves me for me, and not what he expects.

@jayson: I stopped telling my family things a long time ago because they simply wouldn't understand and start judging me.
to keep things happy, I don't tel them things because it's beyond comprehending for them. I simply know this.
if I tell them I can't place myself in this reality and want nothing to do with it, and that I'm in love with my best friend who's let me down 3 times and probably will again, they'll judge me. they won't know what to do with this information and start being mean. because they simply don't understand. and it's their way of dealing with shet they don't get.
you can hate them for it but you can pity them.
Because they probably lack the character that makes them special, that lets them understand you.
you have something they don't.

"people say that I'm a dreamer, I'm a freak and laugh at me,
But I feel sorry for them cause they havent seen the things I see"
- Kerli Koiv, Imaginary Wonderland
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 pm

NocturnDrops wrote:Welcome back Lena <3

I'm mentally exhausted. and I havent really spoken to the girl I like for the passed week. (feels like forever) because it's hard to look at her and see her when her problems are blocking me and it feels like she's using them to keep me at a distance.

but I got to hang with a friend again that can make me smile effortlessly. I'm so happy that I can be normal friends with him again. (he was in love with me for 3 years). he has a girlfriend now and he;s happy. and I'm happy that he's happy.
now his girlfriend is going to put make-up on him and the 3 of us will go to a lesbian bar.
it's going to be fun. xD

but I told him everything. about my cousin and the girl I like.
and how much it's all hurting me.
and his responce was something nobody has told me before about this and it's actually one that makes most sense.
most people would be like "stick by her and it will be fine"
but he said "all this is obviously hurting you, you deserve better. a person who doesnt let you suffer with his or her problems the way she does. you deserve to be happy"
I was speechless.
I love this guy so much. he brings out the good things in me and I feel blessed to be his friend.
he loves me for me, and not what he expects.

@jayson: I stopped telling my family things a long time ago because they simply wouldn't understand and start judging me.
to keep things happy, I don't tel them things because it's beyond comprehending for them. I simply know this.
if I tell them I can't place myself in this reality and want nothing to do with it, and that I'm in love with my best friend who's let me down 3 times and probably will again, they'll judge me. they won't know what to do with this information and start being mean. because they simply don't understand. and it's their way of dealing with shet they don't get.
you can hate them for it but you can pity them.
Because they probably lack the character that makes them special, that lets them understand you.
you have something they don't.

"people say that I'm a dreamer, I'm a freak and laugh at me,
But I feel sorry for them cause they havent seen the things I see"
- Kerli Koiv, Imaginary Wonderland
thank you that was actually really nice to hear. they dont understand and are being VERY mean. but with family i feel they are the people i shouldnt have to put the mask of happiness around but it seems i have to use it twice as much around them
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 am

just wear the usual mask and simply don't tell them things.
it's very sad thatyou have to, I do too, because you'th think that family would be understanding of you because they're close to you.
and I get jealous of those who have parents and family who are just as crazy as them. but reality is so that it's not.
I'll have to deal with it and make other people my close family. who are just as crazy as me.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 am

Happy New Week To You All

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 am

I have a flower on my head :3
gonna clean up. probably with Kerli blasting from ma.. laptop.
lol
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 am

NocturnDrops wrote:just wear the usual mask and simply don't tell them things.
it's very sad thatyou have to, I do too, because you'th think that family would be understanding of you because they're close to you.
and I get jealous of those who have parents and family who are just as crazy as them. but reality is so that it's not.
I'll have to deal with it and make other people my close family. who are just as crazy as me.
I'm sorry you two have families like that :< Though with grandparents it's kinda understandable, they're usually old with their way of thinking; many normal things are absurd to them. Sometimes they have taught the same to their children, who are, in turn, narrow-minded. And this gives the kids of today a hard time xD Like it has always been, when you think about it. How scandalous it must've been when women first started wearing pants O_o (I'm rather ashamed to wear a skirt/dress, imagine that. Things change)
I'm glad my family is like-minded. I can tell my mom anything. Dad, too, but I don't really want to :P My other relatives, aunts and cousins to be more specific (hum, I have no uncles!), have the same sense of humor. Sarcasm. My cousins are very witty as well, it's always fun to listen to them at family reunions :D My grandparents were awesome, too... I only have one left (mom's mom). They were really open and... um, FINNISH. I don't know how to explain it, but old Finns are really... bustling, and don't really judge others.
It also helps that no one is particularly religious, so no one can doom us with the wrath of God if we do something they don't like xD
I guess my parents are crazier than me. I'm very phlegmatic, an atheist and a nerd. My mom believes in ghosts/UFOs/spirits and asks advice from a pendulum. My dad plays video games (just like me, I got it from him) and makes improvised decisions. Like, goes abroad with his wife, buys a new motorcycle etc...

If I had someone near me who disapproved me, I tell them to go f*uck themselves and say that I'm not here to please them. "If you don't like me, fine. Go away. I'm living MY life as I see fit". I have my family, my fiancé, my friends and Moonchildren who appreciate me for who I am ^_^

So um, don't call yourselves crazy if you feel normal. It's everyone else who's boring :3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 am

we have a saying here. or an expression.

"prettig gestoord"
wich means "pleasantly crazy" "pleasantly insane" "pleasantly disturbed"
wichever you like most lol.

but my family is narrowminded. all of them in their own way. mothers side are not flexible with ways of thinking.
dad's side are... plain autistic. are focussed on games and are anything but grown up. i don't like them.
I would like them if I could share my beliefs with them
I think that "the ugly ducklin" or "black sheep" fits me most than anyone else in my family.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 am

oooh i like that but i wonder if i am pleasantly disturbed XD
my mothers side kinda treats me like i am nothing more then my mothers servant and slave

i dont live near my dads side so i dont know them at all. the only one i like of that side is because she is awesome and the black sheep of that side XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 am

that's exactly why we love each other so much... my family is awesome and we love each other really really much, and i'm one lucky bastard i know, but i have another family that i love equally.. you guys... there's no hate, no critism, no bad feelings between us... love you guys, hope everyone's great..

Nocture, i can't remember you being gay or bi, or something like that. anyway. i thought you had a boyfriend and broke up. aw my memory sucks. have you said that before? either way, do as you please, you are smart enough to be happy, and to break rules Razz

i have a few gay and bi friends. actually i'm really close to a friend that's going to have a sex change. she will become he I love you he is the best I love you i love him so so so much....
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:16 am

I did mention being bi some time ago but its fine Razz though I'm lleaning towards lesbian now because my last ex made me tired of guys lol
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 am

aw that's cool... whatever makes you happy... I love you
i think i would make a great lesbian... hahaha i have AWESOME taste in women, all my male friends are telling me so.. i might try it once, you never know... hahaha Cool
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 am

go to a lesbian bar and kiss someone xD
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am

-_- my hubby is now a lesbian...does that make me a bad wifey XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Nobodys family is perfuct.We all have ur share of problem.It's the way we deal with them and try and fix them.Or ya i guess.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 pm

She just told me that she doesn't see me the way I see her and that we should probably stay friends in the first place.
I'm sad about this, but I'll survive. i'm glad she told me this.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Kate Middleton pregnant!How exciting. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Krissy wrote:Kate Middleton pregnant!How exciting. Very Happy
she is did they really announce it or is it more tabloid rumors
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 am

wow, I have 2 different brands of dragonblood incense and one of them smells like men cologne or something =.= it doesnt smell bad but I'm beginning to think its a masculine incense
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am

it was on the news so i think it's true but not yet offical announced it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 am

jayson526 wrote:
Krissy wrote:Kate Middleton pregnant!How exciting. Very Happy
she is did they really announce it or is it more tabloid rumors
i think it was announced, it was all over the news this morning!
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 am

oh right.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 pm

i want to get a new tattoo around my birthday next year and ive finally decided on a place but i am sooooooo torn on what to get. it also doesn't help that i suck at drawing Very Happy is there anyone here who wants to help me design a tattoo?
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Ohh i love tattoos but i dont really think i can draw either XD
where are you getting it and what are you thinking of getting?
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm

mimi wrote:i want to get a new tattoo around my birthday next year and ive finally decided on a place but i am sooooooo torn on what to get. it also doesn't help that i suck at drawing :D is there anyone here who wants to help me design a tattoo?
I designed a tattoo for Liz, so I guess I could help :)

Today I felt angry and tired, but after I took a nap I felt better. Back to animating... blö
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

I have an headach.Think i ate too much.ZZZZ.....

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:21 pm

i can't wait for TLO! i'm def staying up until it comes out on VEVO
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:39 am

I hate the strangest, and again, most vivid dream ever =.= I'm glad I didnt have to do anything today because it's exhausted me.
if this is a side effect of my medication should I tell my .. medicine.. person at the mental health care about this?
do youthink its a bad thing?

pfffft Vevo doesnt view in my country -.-
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

Forace wrote:
mimi wrote:i want to get a new tattoo around my birthday next year and ive finally decided on a place but i am sooooooo torn on what to get. it also doesn't help that i suck at drawing Very Happy is there anyone here who wants to help me design a tattoo?
I designed a tattoo for Liz, so I guess I could help Smile
I'll vouch for you there Silja. I still adore the tattoo you designed for me ^^

Gah, listening to Bring Me the Horizon's 'There Is a Hell...' with my twin flame Very Happy It's wonderful.

TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:
Forace wrote:
mimi wrote:i want to get a new tattoo around my birthday next year and ive finally decided on a place but i am sooooooo torn on what to get. it also doesn't help that i suck at drawing :D is there anyone here who wants to help me design a tattoo?
I designed a tattoo for Liz, so I guess I could help :)
I'll vouch for you there Silja. I still adore the tattoo you designed for me ^^
I hope you'll adore it forever ^^ Come to think of it, I still haven't seen it finished! :o
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 am

I shouldn't really be soo nice to everyone anymore.Like my friend say's I'M just too nice. Waaaay too nice.Not that there is anything wrong with being nice. I would rather be nice then be a Bitch. Just some ppl are selifish and takers.All they care about out there selfs and what they want/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 am

people who are too nice often serve as rugs to be walked on.
simple fact. I prefer to be a bitch. keep my integrity intact
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 am

okay,I guess you just need a blances

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm

i just watched the lucky ones video!!!!!! What did everyone think? Its not as extravagant as her usual videos, but i think i like it. and the song has grown on me more (probably because its kerli and not some other meaningless pop song/artist)
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Happy Independence Day, Finland!
Kiitokset sotaveteraaneille, että olemme tässä. Olemme onnekkaita :)

What are you thinking? - Page 8 Suomen_0020_lippu
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by robotbox_x Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Hey guys! It has been a really long time since I signed in here. I hope everyone is well and excited for Kerli's progress and releases this year! I have to say, I really like The Lucky Ones video but I found the lyrics a little lacking. Very catchy overall though and simple :]
robotbox_x
robotbox_x

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBrokenSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

welcome back

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 pm

robotbox_x wrote:Hey guys! It has been a really long time since I signed in here. I hope everyone is well and excited for Kerli's progress and releases this year! I have to say, I really like The Lucky Ones video but I found the lyrics a little lacking. Very catchy overall though and simple :]
welcome back

and findlands independence you know what that means

jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 am

Happy Thursday!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:18 am

Welcome back, robotbox, we've missed you!

jayson526 wrote:and findlands independence you know what that means
It means people will buy a couple of liters of vodka and watch the president shake hands with a few hundred guests at the presidential palace and judge women's clothes >_> And that song was confusing xD Funny and confusing.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next