Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to!

4 posters

Go down

So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to! Empty So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to!

Post by Seroberus The Sane Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm

jocolor Bonjure and good day! I love you I've been a member of the Moonchild plethera for about three years now,and joined the Army of Love last summer...I really should introduce myself! Embarassed

My 'name' is Seroberus(pronounced 'sIR-AH-bER-us'). It is a fictional title. I have a plethera of nicknames and aliases both on the web and in real life. I am female and a junior in highscool. ^-^ I live in America. I've always been a crafty sort of person with a huge imagination,so I fell for Kerli almost instantly at the moment I first spotted one of her album covers about four years ago. It's taken me this long to join you,because I did not know such a beautiful place existed until last year. <3 I cannot wait to meet you all!!! I love you Like a Star @ heaven

I'm a torn up sort of person- ever since I was little,I've always been rebelious and masculine. I hated most dolls,especially Barbie,because I thought they looked fake and unimaginative,and preffered stuffed animals and action figures. The older I've gotten though,the more I've slowly come to appreciate cute things. I'm a huge sucker for the gothic,lolita,Victorian,___-punk(Steam,Cyber,etc.),and Kerli's own bubblegoth style. I collect Asian dolls from the same subculture that the ones in Kerli's videos are from. I can't afford as nice of ones as she has though,so mine are not *truely* ball-jointed. I also am an artsy sort of person- I like drawing,acting,writing,singing/making music,crafting in general,assembling costumes,and customizing toys. I'd be more of a sewer too,but I'm only self-taught by hand,so clothing modification is very time-consuming,and I'm a lazy little bum. tongue

Why do I love Kerli? I think she is 100% unique and not afraid to be herself. She's got a great attitude. She's very upbeat and positive,and you can always count on her to have a very interesting sound in all of her music,even if you don't like the song. I love you Plus,all of her lyrics have such depth and meaning to them! Me? I just scrawl meaningless poetry from ominous perspectives. I read too much Poe. pale

I don't have the greatest makeup brushes in the world,but I try to wear my Tree Dots in public whenever I think to wear makeup. Last year,I spend every day of October in costume,trying to incorperate Tree Dots into my makeup every now and again because I watched an older video of Kerli telling us to work them into our Halloween atire somehow. Unfortunately,I took pictures of the first day and no more,because I didn't have the time or room. Sad But I'm thinking of making it a yearly tradition from now on. <3 I haven't spotted any other Moonchildren in my area yet,but photography is a hobby,so I keep my camera close just in case. <3 My best friend(Who enjoys Kerli as well- I've exposed him to her,but as much as he loves her style and music,and awesome creativity,he's not ready to take the plunge and become a full-fledged Moonchild yet,although he has mentioned he would adore a Moonchild-themed doll)and I have this campain I came up with to spread positivity in our local library by sticking cute little notes with drawings on them in and in between random and favorite books on shelves all over the place. <3 So I'm using this to our advantage by throwing in little drawings with 'Intergrity,Love,Unity' and 'IamaMoonchild.net' incorperated into them in hopes that I can recruit some new Army members. Like a Star @ heaven My best friend and I are even hoping to start up an Etsy shop at some point to sell kawaii,fantasy,sci-fi,punk,and doll-themed items,and we both want to make things exclusively for Moonchildren. But none of this really makes up for a proper mission- *Must come up with ideas for Zero Gravity*- I can't wait to start on this month's!

...Mmmm,so those are some of the basics on me. I'm an only child with no friends who live in town...too much talking about myself. scratch What about YOU? king Who are you and what are YOUR interests? <3

Seroberus The Sane

Back to top Go down

So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to! Empty Re: So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to!

Post by Natt Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 am

Hi, welcome here.

Nice to meet new MoonChild Smile
What's the "plethera"?
Stuffd which you like are interesting <3

I think that make up isn't valid, the most important is like the best feel in body Smile (and I said it...)

Also I don't have friends in my city, but honey maybe it better than they would be not good....
you don;t talking too much about yourself.

I'm so happy that you are here, and for sure you will spend here an awesome time <3

Awww you asked us... I like write poems etc

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to! Empty Re: So THIS is where the Rabbit Hole leads to!

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 am

Welcome <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 am

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down