Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person?

+20
Aduhm
maintube
Kanra
Winter
moonchild_amarah
WrittenInLove
EetuJaKeijut
Poetic
JazzyTrazz
alis18
jayson526
Quincy
Riley
BrowniesBeffy
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
javieljones
TanyaMinxy
Claudia
mile86
Krissy
24 posters

Go down

Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person? Empty Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person?

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 pm

I'm a Realist.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person? Empty Re: Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person?

Post by mile86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm

I used to be crazy optimist. I still am but with a touch of reality...growing up make you see things kinda different!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person? Empty Re: Are you a Pessimist, a Realist or an Optimistic person?

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Totally does.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm awfully optimistic, after what I am going through I am still able to laugh and smile like normal.

I guess being too optimistic, you have a hatred with people saying stuff like "Life will get better." to you when it's a big downfall as of now, I know that life will get better. So it will not certainly make the situation I am in any more better.

My response to the term "Is the glass half full or half empty?" is if it started out empty and only filled half way, then it's half full. If it was filled and then emptied half way, then it's half empty

Of course it is used rhetorically to indicate that a particular situation could be a cause for optimism or pessimism. But I like to think outside of the box sometimes.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 am

Sometimes looking outside the box is a good idea. I guess people stay inside the box cause they don't have it in them to make a risk.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Im big pessimist :/
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm

90% of the time, I'm very optimistic. Of course, there are those times where I just can't seem to have a good thought in my head.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm a pessimist. Life's taught me a lot, most of it bad things...
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm a pessimist for of the time. But I can be quite optimistic as well.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Pessimist. Definitely. Cynical too.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 am

Claudia wrote:
My response to the term "Is the glass half full or half empty?" is if it started out empty and only filled half way, then it's half full. If it was filled and then emptied half way, then it's half empty

My response to that question is : The glass is merely twice as big as it needs to be Smile I don't know how that answer is classified but I'm a realist although I feel people often think I'm pessimist because they don't know the difference between the two.
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 am

Luna wrote:Pessimist. Definitely. Cynical too.
your not alone luna XD

-_- i really dont see things well at all....
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:51 am

I'm a pessimist. I try to look at things in a positive light but it's just so hard for me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 am

jayson526 wrote:
your not alone luna XD

IKR. Lol I think horrible things of people and how they will inevitably hurt me. XD
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 pm

pessimist...sad but true...and when i want to be more optimistic something happens to me that send me back to my normal mood
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 am

I'm raised to be a realist, but I think I'm pretty optimistic for being one though.

Of course, there are also times when I'm extremely pessimistic. But who doesn't when they get depressed?
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:35 am

I call myself a Pessimistic Optimist, because For an Optimist I'm pretty Pessimistic. Wink
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:57 am

I'm certainly something between pessimist and a realist. Both sides are very visible at times Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by WrittenInLove Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:I'm certainly something between pessimist and a realist. Both sides are very visible at times Very Happy

This is same for me,
I feel there are times when I look at things in a totally negative light, and times when I see things more in a realistic light. Like things are what they are, ya know? x)
I run in between the two, where realist meets pessimist.
WrittenInLove
WrittenInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 am

I UNDERSTAND Very Happy same

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by WrittenInLove Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:I UNDERSTAND Very Happy same
Haha yes! Smile
I think there's a large area in between where I'm just kind of floating xD
WrittenInLove
WrittenInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 am

ya. I try hard not to be negative

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by WrittenInLove Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 am

Same here o.o But I'm pretty bad at keeping positive, Just when I think I'm doing better I fall back to negative thoughts. It's a sad reality, but it's kind of what I grew up around,
I definately have been trying harder to be positive though,
Smile
WrittenInLove
WrittenInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 am

Same..I try to keep with positive type people.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 am

realist,cause I believe in magic+optimist,too (-:
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Realistic, therefore pessimistic. But there are certain things that I am always optimistic about.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 am

Luna wrote:
jayson526 wrote:
your not alone luna XD

IKR. Lol I think horrible things of people and how they will inevitably hurt me. XD
i try to be positive it just dont work out well BUT for a cynical person im pretty happy ^_^ well most of the time....
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:34 am

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanra Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:21 am

I'm a large pessimist. With stress issues and some mildly self-destructive tendancies.
Kanra
Kanra

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 am

oh.wow.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanra Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 am

Eh. I'm what you might call a "Tsundere". or, as I'm a girl "Kudere."
A closed off, pessimistic and a little cold at first. Buuut, If ya get through the icy layers I'm a puppy inside.
Kanra
Kanra

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm

I suppose I'm a realist tending to fatalism.
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 am

awesome.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

definitely a realist. which many people find negative but i don't. When someone asks me about something, i speak what i actually think may happens, nothing sugar coated or pessimistic. i say what i feel.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 am

Sometimes when i say how i feel about stuff always one person takes it the wrong way.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 am

There is always that person trust me XD
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 am

PinkBarrierLou wrote:There is always that person trust me XD

Yup,but i don't care.When i do i usually say things in a nice way/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 am

I guess I'd have to say I can be any of those, but never one permanently. It all depends on my mood, mental state, or whatever. Sometimes, I'm none of those. Today, I'm not really sure. Nothing's really happened to prove otherwise.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 am

Krissy wrote:
PinkBarrierLou wrote:There is always that person trust me XD

Yup,but i don't care.When i do i usually say things in a nice way/

Its usually them who have the problem XD
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Yup.some people get upset over the most stupid things.*Shakes head*

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 am

I think it depends on how you define them... I would say I'm an optimist because I tend to look on the brighter side of things and even when something bad happens in my life, it seems like everything always works out perfectly in the end. But I don't think something is positive when something is not, so then I'd think I'm a realist. But then I've met a lot of people who call themselves realists who are always pessimistic about things... but anyway, I guess I'd still be an optimist XP
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Very good.so true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

I think being a bipolar chick has really messed me up in this way. I could be either of these (and to the extreme) from one day to the next. I never know what to expect Razz
BUT I try very hard to overcome the negitive side. If I didn't I'd go insane...Wink
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down