Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance of Emotions

+4
Tsukiko
Natt
Krissy
bupple
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dance of Emotions - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance of Emotions

Post by bupple Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 pm

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by bupple on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm so happy for you babeeeeeee!!!!! I'm sorry for not being here so often any more, but for the two next months I'm going to be fucked up! I have a really really hard project with 6 friends and we have a 7week Deadline! So we're running out of time, strength, ideas, health and many more...haha...Hope you're greaaat....I just came home, it's midnight, i left home this morning at 8, i'm insanely tired but when i read that you're so good, i felt that it didn't matter how i feel, as long as you feel better <3 LOVEEEEEEEEE <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 am

awhhh! thank you so much.. I'm really gonna need it. But you are gonna need it more, so i'm sending you, my whole thoughts, and love.. <3 love you. be great, and strong..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:33 am

‎"A thousand deaths my heart has died,
and thanks be to love,
it lives yet. "
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:20 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

xxxxxxx

bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 am

Ι think YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIGHT BABY...unfortunately, you can't delete this blog, and neither can the memories, BUT, you can always make NEW ONES <3 so happy for you...so so so happy, I want you to make a new blog, and put a huge, HUGE "X" in this one, and your past life <3 love you..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 pm

HAHAHAHA SOOOOOOO, the x's worked!! hahaha <3 can't wait to read about your new self
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Ok, so I thought a little about what my new blog is gonna be about, and emotions were the first thing that came to my mind. From now on, let's just talk about emotions. We can talk about the emotions that we feel, the moods that we are in, and give each other tips about our emotional states.

The way we do this is like this: in each blog, we each describe an emotion that we are feeling or have felt in the past, and we can write in a certain color that we think represents that emotion..... We can describe the negative and the positive aspects of that emotion, the ways that we can release or channel that emotion. or we just express anything that comes to mind drawing from our own experiences
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am

Happiness... I'm a happy person.. I love,...a lot..I laugh...a lot.. I'm happy when the wind blows on my face, i'm happy when he sun shines and burns my skin, i'm happy when I go cycling with my best friend and flowers and trees are all over us. I'm happy, that I loved, and been loved really really intense..I'm happy I have a wonderful family, great parents and an awesome brother. I'm happy, when I listen to music, when I dance. I'm happy that I have certain things that some people can afford. I consider myself lucky. I'm happy I met you, even in this virtual world. And I'm happy for your new self, imagining that you are smiling. I'm happy and grateful, cos we only live once, and we should remember this each, single, day. Besides, What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful...
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

Peacefulness
This is the emotion that I am striving for. Sometimes we just want to leave everything and everyone behind for a while, and just be with ourselves. We want to find peace and acceptance within ourselves and make peace with the universe and everyone and everything in it. You know, this is very hard, considering the fact that there are opposite forces in the universe, and it's not always easy to find a balance. My goal is to find peace with who I am, with my past and present life and strive for a better future. I've realized that music and spirituality can help me get to that quiet place within myself.
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:02 am

Love.
Love is the ulimate feeling. From the love you feel for your soulmate, the love you have for your friends, the love you give and get from your family, and to me, the ultimate love, a mother's to her child. What kinda of world would that be, if there werent still people believing in love? I don't even wanna think about it. I feel love, for everything and everyone, even people who hurt me in the past, still, wish them tha best. Love is the answer to every question. Love can set you free. Love can change your mind, heart and soul. Love is the key. And sometimes, when someone breaks your heart, and you don't wanna believe in love anymore (i've been there in the past and really hurt) somehow, LOVE will show you the way, and prove you wrong. <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I think it's time for you to tell us your news.. I think it's time for us to listen to you, and I really hope, that you're better than ever..Love ya..Miss ya! Sorry i'm not around often but i'm really busy lately...Hugs baby! :*
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Hii my dear,

I wish I could say I'm good, but I'm not. At least I'm better than before, and everyday I am getting somewhat better. and u know what, I was feelings kinda bad now, so I came to check my blog, and here's your comment. Ur really amazing....I'll try to keep this blog updated

Thank you

I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 am

Smile You make me proud! I always take a look around to see if you're ok...I'll try to watch more often..I'm proud and happy for you..Things will get so much better.. <3 I.L.U <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Happy New Year dear....My thoughts are always with you.. <3 <3 hope you're doing great,and not being here means you're having so much fun on the real world!! May 2012 give you, whatever life took away from you all these years <3 love ya!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 am

Hi dear

happy new year to you too. I'm alright.... I have improved a lot. and thank you for the wonderful words.....I wish you a great year with lots of love and happiness.....

I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 am

Same to yoou!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Hey how are you? everything's fine??????? Smile
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes honey, I'm doing very well. I'm very busy these days, so I don't think I will be visiting as much as before. but hopefully I will come back in a near future. I wish you all the best. Lots of love and kisses

ILU
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 am

Aww yay happiness and light and positiveness are spreading! So glad you're doing well.
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Wed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Thank you so much guys. I'm alot better and I am improving everyday. Even thought I have not healed completely, but I'm so happy with my progress so far. Wish you guys all the best. Love
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

awesome.glad to here

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Thank you so much guys. I'm alot better and I am improving everyday. Even thought I have not healed completely, but I'm so happy with my progress so far. Wish you guys all the best. Love

I know the feeling exactly. Keep going Smile There will always be some scars but the further you go the more they fade.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Send me Love and Strength moonchildren
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content