Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :)

+6
Unique Emerald
Dawty
Natt
Midnight
BrowniesBeffy
CherryCherryMoon
10 posters

Go down

New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :) Empty New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :)

Post by CherryCherryMoon Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 am

Hello to all the moonchildren out there!

I'm Jeremie, a newly transformed moonchild from the beautiful islands of the Philippines. Very Happy

I have noticed Kerli before during the heat of the Kerli-Lady Gaga comparisons (yes, I am a fan of Lady Gaga) and when I watched a sample of the music of this "blonde Estonian chick who bashed Gaga" (Walking On Air video), wow, I started to like her a bit and understood where she is coming from, as she is annoyed at the endless Lady Gaga comparisons. I ended up downloading the track, not paying attention to the album where this track came from.

Few months have passed and I found this Tea Party video which I adore so much through the Almost Alice Soundtrack, and I said to myself that "this girl has what it takes to be a respected artist" and downloaded the song too.

It's been months since the name "Kerli" became quiet to me until I saw this "Army of Love" video and bang, my interest for her somewhat increased, regularly playing Army of Love while doing my bathroom routines. lol!

and then one time, I got bored of Lady Gaga's Born This Way album and I decided to check on some artists out there in the music industry to have my "rest" from the endless Gaga music I've been into and out of my curiosity, I downloaded the Love is Dead album via torrent and when I copied all the tracks to my music player and gave them a listen while I'm on the bus, wow, I suddenly felt in love with her music!

My interest on her intensified and I ended up downloading her unreleased stuffs and goodness's grace, I realized that I've just transformed into a moonchild for being hooked on this "bubblegoth" thing. As of the moment, I've been anticipating more leaks from her music (I'm such a bad fan, LOL).

Now, as I become a certified moonchild, I searched for a Kerli fan forum and found this.

I hope that my stay on this forum will be memorable in my life. It's so nice to meet the moonchildren from around the world here. Wink

Sorry for my long, irrelevant story telling. Laughing
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :) Empty Re: New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :)

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 am

Welcome to Table of Love ^_^
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :) Empty Re: New moon of a moonchild from the Philippines :)

Post by Midnight Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

Welcome to ToL Smile Nice to meet you Very Happy
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCherryMoon Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. So excited for the new "buublegoth" trend. ^^,
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi honey,

Nice to meet you Razz
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCherryMoon Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

^ Nice to meet you too. You seem like a nice moonchild. Smile
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 am

godga + kerli ♥
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Emerald Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello and welcome.
Unique Emerald
Unique Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCherryMoon Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 am

Dawty wrote:godga + kerli ♥️

That's right. Wink

Hey, you're Dawty from gagadaily, it's ncie to find you here. Very Happy

Thank you Unique Emerald. Smile
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 am

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Welcome!
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum <3
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCherryMoon Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am

Thank you! So many good moonchildren here. Smile
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildCalli♡ Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome! ^-^

MoonChildCalli♡

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down