Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Child

+11
pixiedust19
Poetic
Scarlet
Gretta
IvanSpirit7
jennicakes
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Krissy
mimi
Little Phoenix
MoonChildLuis
15 posters

Go down

Moon Child Empty Moon Child

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 am

Hello I'm Moonchild Luis im from a small town in Indiana. I first heard about Kerli when I saw a commercial for Fringe and I felt like I needed to know more about this artist. Since then i've been keeping up with her and she has help lead me and given me direction in my life. Her music inspires me to draw and create and i will forever be grateful to her.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Moon Child Empty Re: Moon Child

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 am

welcome Luis Smile enjoy Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 am

Yo. =p

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 am

I have this weird feeling ive seen you from somewhere? were u a member on the old forum as well?
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:14 pm

hey and welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello Smile
Welcome hehe Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Hello Very Happy
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jennicakes Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello! I'm from the way Southern part of Indiana, what about you?
jennicakes
jennicakes

http://www.sweetvoices.info

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm

mimi wrote:I have this weird feeling ive seen you from somewhere? were u a member on the old forum as well?

You may have seen me from the birthday present for Kerli.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm

jennicakes wrote:Hello! I'm from the way Southern part of Indiana, what about you?

Hello im from Northern Indiana, woo milford (not really)
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by jennicakes Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 am

MoonChildLuis wrote:
jennicakes wrote:Hello! I'm from the way Southern part of Indiana, what about you?

Hello im from Northern Indiana, woo milford (not really)

Quite far away from me then! haha
jennicakes
jennicakes

http://www.sweetvoices.info

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Why are you guys calling yourself moonchildren?I mean... can somebody pls explain it to me confused

Anyway, welcome

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 am

Moonchildren are Kerli's street team Smile (in other words : fans Very Happy )
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:51 am

Gretta wrote:Moonchildren are Kerli's street team Smile (in other words : fans Very Happy )

That makes sense! Because real indigo/cristal (and moon I think) children/kids are something else. Kerli said something about them...

Definition: A group of children possessing special traits; beliefs about the traits vary from paranormal abilities (i.e. ESP) to simply being more confident and sensitive.
(Indigo children)
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Well im a moon child because i relate to the things kerli says about moon children and i possess a special trait as well o-o
im an empath

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 am

iMoonChild wrote:Well im a moon child because i relate to the things kerli says about moon children and i possess a special trait as well o-o
im an empath

Haha neat, me too. I didn't realize it at first but Kerli told me. I told her that I always isolate myself. I felt better that way because when Im in a crowd i would feel either overly excited or experience a drop emotionally, and because I'm one of those people who don't like to show their emotions it kinda made me seclude myself further. I could always pick up on deception when I talk with someone, and any other feeling. People can almost never lie to me either because i pick up on it or because for some reason people like to confide in me, i don't why but they do. The number one rule I live by is honesty and thats something I expect from other. And because this is a highly valued trait, people rarely get a second chance if they lie to me.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 am

aww lucky you guys! Very Happy I could kinda predict future when I was like 8 (sometimes I still can when I feel kinda "inspired". Then I say weird stuff and sometimes I don't even know what that means xD) and (i know this will sound weird) but I could kinda change the weather... umm yeah, now I guess I don't have any of those "magic powers" Sad Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 am

I don't think I'm lucky, because isolation isn't really fun. Im not sure about iMoochild but i don't like showing my emotions, well the ones i feel aren't particularly important to me.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 am

I used to isolate myself earlier because I felt like others are disturbing me... And actually, I liked being alone, although sometimes I felt lonely. Only then I could focus and think about "important stuff" ... well, it's still difficult for me to focus when others are around but now I like being around my friends more than being alone Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 am

iMoonChild wrote:
im an empath

I'm one too I love you
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 am

iMoonChild wrote:i possess a special trait as well o-o
im an empath

Me too....

MoonChildLuis wrote:I always isolate myself. I felt better that way because when Im in a crowd i would feel either overly excited or experience a drop emotionally, and because I'm one of those people who don't like to show their emotions it kinda made me seclude myself further. I could always pick up on deception when I talk with someone, and any other feeling. People can almost never lie to me either because i pick up on it or because for some reason people like to confide in me

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. That's why I never feel comfortable in school. Especially when I'm walking through a hallway and everyone's moving around me. I prefer solitude. Except for when I'm with my boyfriend. Hehehe he must be an empath, too, then, I guess.

Itt's difficult in social situations because people expect me to participate in the conversation, but I really just prefer to sit back and listen. :/

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 am

iMoonChild wrote:
im an empath

Me too. Partly the reason why Kerli's music is so amazing. It's like fuel.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 am

Gretta wrote:aww lucky you guys! Very Happy I could kinda predict future when I was like 8 (sometimes I still can when I feel kinda &quot;inspired&quot;. Then I say weird stuff and sometimes I don't even know what that means xD) and (i know this will sound weird) but I could kinda change the weather... umm yeah, now I guess I don't have any of those &quot;magic powers&quot; Sad Very Happy

Anyway,try to tell me what will happen 21.12.2012.?
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 am

IvanSpirit7 wrote:
Gretta wrote:aww lucky you guys! Very Happy I could kinda predict future when I was like 8 (sometimes I still can when I feel kinda "inspired". Then I say weird stuff and sometimes I don't even know what that means xD) and (i know this will sound weird) but I could kinda change the weather... umm yeah, now I guess I don't have any of those "magic powers" Sad Very Happy

I said "i COULD KINDA predict future when I WAS LIKE 8" Very Happy ... im not 8 now TwT Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am

when i was in school,I always felt like i did't fit in..I always felt left out or kind of ingored..Iam very shy person and kind of quit....I do at times hold in emotions..But i do have a few friends were i will tell my problems to,,,,It's not good to hold inside how ur feelings..Other wise u just exploed one day.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm

I by no means hold in my emotions.... I'm just deeply in tune with others'.

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Gretta wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:
Gretta wrote:aww lucky you guys! Very Happy I could kinda predict future when I was like 8 (sometimes I still can when I feel kinda &quot;inspired&quot;. Then I say weird stuff and sometimes I don't even know what that means xD) and (i know this will sound weird) but I could kinda change the weather... umm yeah, now I guess I don't have any of those &quot;magic powers&quot; Sad Very Happy

I said "i COULD KINDA predict future when I WAS LIKE 8" Very Happy ... im not 8 now TwT Very Happy

Yes,but anyway...
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Scarlet wrote:Itt's difficult in social situations because people expect me to participate in the conversation, but I really just prefer to sit back and listen. :/
same here. people at school will be having this conversation that almost seems pointless (to me) and so ill have nothing to say so end up just standing there doing and saying nothing. sometimes i try to say something and no one hears me so i just give up and just listen. then someone will comment on me not saying anything...

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 pm

IvanSpirit7 wrote:
Gretta wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:
Gretta wrote:aww lucky you guys! Very Happy I could kinda predict future when I was like 8 (sometimes I still can when I feel kinda "inspired". Then I say weird stuff and sometimes I don't even know what that means xD) and (i know this will sound weird) but I could kinda change the weather... umm yeah, now I guess I don't have any of those "magic powers" Sad Very Happy

Yes,but anyway...

ok, i'll give it a try, there will be third world was and we're all gonna die. happy? Very Happy

others, don't pay attention to this xD
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Gretta wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:
Gretta wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:

Yes,but anyway...

ok, i'll give it a try, there will be third world was and we're all gonna die. happy? Very Happy

others, don't pay attention to this xD

Actually Im not happy.

We re moving to 4th density! You cannot fell that? Girl,you have no skill Rolling Eyes

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Anyway,if you guys didnt know, Kerli talk about that too.

Evolution of consciousness - 2012. - 4th density

See ya there

PS Im gonna 1st meet Kerli!

Wink

Last edited by IvanSpirit7 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;))
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 pm

I am love it when someone calls me "MoonChild" it is make me soooo happy and ease inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Scarlet wrote:I by no means hold in my emotions.... I'm just deeply in tune with others'.

I'm like that too, if someone's happy, i steal their energy and I become happy, no matter how sad I was before I was with them. I pick up on negative and positive energy. It can get annoying, but I've learnt how to deal with it.
I can also talk to cats, but through energy, it sounds wierd.. but i've been teaching myself how to for ages. I have 5 cats, and my cat, Socks, and I have this conection where all I have to do is get on the right energy level and call for him and he'll come.
I haven't tried with other animals seeing as I'm mainly around cats tongue
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

I just have to call my cat once for food and he comes running. lol!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Lol wow we are soo alike! lol
when im in school i perfer the seat all the way in the back beacuse i dont want to be stuck near a crowd of people that are filled with emotions of their own pains and Pleasures it just makes me crazy all the emotions are just soo overwhelming that i become scared and depressed it gets terrible but you learn how to live with it
we have all been givin these gift for a reason and one day we will have to take action and use them
thats just wat i believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:08 pm

dreamsdontsleep wrote:
Scarlet wrote:I by no means hold in my emotions.... I'm just deeply in tune with others'.

I'm like that too, if someone's happy, i steal their energy and I become happy, no matter how sad I was before I was with them. I pick up on negative and positive energy. It can get annoying, but I've learnt how to deal with it.
I can also talk to cats, but through energy, it sounds wierd.. but i've been teaching myself how to for ages. I have 5 cats, and my cat, Socks, and I have this conection where all I have to do is get on the right energy level and call for him and he'll come.
lol me 2 xD i have a special connection with my cats their so amazingly mystical

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 pm

iMoonChild wrote:
dreamsdontsleep wrote:

lol me 2 xD i have a special connection with my cats their so amazingly mystical

Smile They're amazing for protection. My dad lives in a haunted house, there are some really disturbed spirits living there and at his house we have 2 cats, and both of them run as fast as they can away from whichever room they are sensing something in. It's quite scary but amazing Smile
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm

iMoonChild wrote:Lol wow we are soo alike! lol
when im in school i perfer the seat all the way in the back beacuse i dont want to be stuck near a crowd of people that are filled with emotions of their own pains and Pleasures it just makes me crazy all the emotions are just soo overwhelming that i become scared and depressed it gets terrible but you learn how to live with it
we have all been givin these gift for a reason and one day we will have to take action and use them
thats just wat i believe

We are alike because we really are moonchildren drawn here by Kerli and those who want to spread her message.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am

that s intersesting i kinda finded out wath moon children are just my hearing kerli tolk about them and indigo and cristal i have all ready heard about it because my familys spiritual guide sade that i m an idigo and my litle sister a cristal and it kinda weirde that the deffinition coresponds whit out ever hering about it and i think that kerli made some thing wonderful by succiding and giving hope to so many children of the moon because they will all want the blome because an other has donne it ... and by creating this site she made them realyse that they are not alone in this world and that there is some thing big to do ... by the way welcome ^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 am

kurokai wrote:that s intersesting i kinda finded out wath moon children are just my hearing kerli tolk about them and indigo and cristal i have all ready heard about it because my familys spiritual guide sade that i m an idigo and my litle sister a cristal and it kinda weirde that the deffinition coresponds whit out ever hering about it and i think that kerli made some thing wonderful by succiding and giving hope to so many children of the moon because they will all want the blome because an other has donne it ... and by creating this site she made them realyse that they are not alone in this world and that there is some thing big to do ... by the way welcome ^^

Actually I dont understand you 100% but,if you think as I thought, that moonchildren are Indigo and/or Chrystal children, they are not. Moon children are just ppl who are Kerlis fans. I am not moonchildren, because I am not Kerlis fan, I just love her so much (her personality). Im not blinded by her or fanatical, that saves your mind and you are able to think critical about things that she is doing,who is she etc...

BTW, welcome to the forum

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 am

but wath is realy a fan ?
um i m not anything than my self i think that it s the most important thing to find out how you are you my only find it insade you and lurn about your past life and your true spirite. But you can call me wath ever you want it doesn t mater at all
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi im joseph Smile
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 pm

joseph325625 wrote:Hi im joseph Smile
Hey P:
Whats up (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 am

dreamsdontsleep wrote:

that's cool Very Happy sometimes I can do that too xD it's like if I look at cat's eyes I feel like we can understand each other Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 am

iMoonChild wrote:Lol wow we are soo alike! lol
thats just wat i believe
people are full of bad energie evrytime my sister commes back from school she s almost possed it scary ... and at school i don t interiact with a lot of people manly i prefer to meditate ... (they all run a round like small kinds it s annoying some times i fell like i m in kinder garden there s only one realy mature guy in my classe he s a blues guitarist and he s one of my best friends to and he s realy amazing !! he allways where s a white t short and jeans ...
conclusion :
the most of the people at school act a like and in a realy inmature why it s sad ... but if you can fly away from there ^^
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet_serenity Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm

pixiedust19 wrote:
Scarlet wrote:Itt's difficult in social situations because people expect me to participate in the conversation, but I really just prefer to sit back and listen. :/
same here. people at school will be having this conversation that almost seems pointless (to me) and so ill have nothing to say so end up just standing there doing and saying nothing. sometimes i try to say something and no one hears me so i just give up and just listen. then someone will comment on me not saying anything...

omg, that's exactly what happens to me.
sweet_serenity
sweet_serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Gretta wrote:
dreamsdontsleep wrote:

that's cool Very Happy sometimes I can do that too xD it's like if I look at cat's eyes I feel like we can understand each other Very Happy

Yeah Very Happy some people can't connect to animals, it's sad.
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 am

I speak with all the animals and plants i see XD
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down