Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies

+48
stargirlstrike
PinkBarrierLou
Little Phoenix
ChiyoLuxuria
MaryCourage
PoeticAbomination(:
Aduhm
mile86
AennilLinnEa
ritzy_burg
jayson526
Blayde407
Midnight
Krissy
Killjoychemicalchaos
Unique Emerald
LittleHeartie
KuuLaps
TanyaMinxy
DarkShamaness
Neo Antique
moonchild_amarah
Lilee
love-wasp
MoonDaFiddle
nichte
MoonChildEve
gardenofstars
Riley
PirateDolly13
Winter
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
BrowniesBeffy
EetuJaKeijut
Natt
Liisu
cindragale
JaneLove
javieljones
Forace
joseph325625
LightThruDarkness
mimi
alis18
Quincy
Claudia
pixiedust19
ladyxcabaret
52 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Movies - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies

Post by mimi Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 pm

have you guys seen a film called Virgin Suicides?
it was made in the 1999 i think with kirsten dunst and it was really good.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

mimi wrote:have you guys seen a film called Virgin Suicides?
no but now i must...it is a law i think that every movie someone tells me about i must see
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:30 pm

mimi wrote:have you guys seen a film called Virgin Suicides?

That's one of my most favorite movies!!!..Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm

I recently watched the movie Teeth, it's classified as a comedy horror but it wasn't really funny, in fact it was scarier than most regular horror movies. And I think the politican Todd Akins thinks its a true story....
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Quincy wrote:I recently watched the movie Teeth, it's classified as a comedy horror but it wasn't really funny, in fact it was scarier than most regular horror movies. And I think the politican Todd Akins thinks its a true story....
you mean it isnt true....i have been afraid of that for so long and NOW i hear its not a true story lol
i actually love that movie i told my cousin ((30 btw)) that she needs to just have one of the nude color body suit and then put vampire teeth down their XD she told me that she would but that she didnt really want to tell my grandparents why she had teeth glued to her crotch XD
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm

jayson526 wrote:
you mean it isnt true....i have been afraid of that for so long and NOW i hear its not a true story lol
i actually love that movie i told my cousin ((30 btw)) that she needs to just have one of the nude color body suit and then put vampire teeth down their XD she told me that she would but that she didnt really want to tell my grandparents why she had teeth glued to her crotch XD
Todd Akin is the senator that said women have a built in defensive mechanism to shut down "legitimate" rape clearly he saw this movie and thinks that how women's bodies actually work
And omg best Halloween costume ever kinda want to make that happen
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Quincy wrote:
jayson526 wrote:
Todd Akin is the senator that said women have a built in defensive mechanism to shut down "legitimate" rape clearly he saw this movie and thinks that how women's bodies actually work
And omg best Halloween costume ever kinda want to make that happen
please do i would love to see pictures XD
and i know some people cant shut stupid off.
its sad but i just cry when i read about politics because they ALL have lost their way with the people
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 am

OHMGHEEE i laughed SO hard when i saw Teeth a year ago or so Very Happy i think its actually one of the funniest films ever lol
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120735/
It was funny! It's about a group of criminal friends, who are suddenly in HUGE debt to someone and they have one week to get the money, or they start losing fingers. All sorts of funny occurrences happen and people die, awesome :D
I found the movie when I saw this awesome quote from it: "A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia."

Dancer in the Dark: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168629/
It was so sad... And I admit, it made me cry (didn't show it to my fiancé, though). Starring Björk, it's about a woman who has moved to America with her young son hoping to have a better life etc. She loves musicals, and so the movie is also a musical. The musical bits are her daydreaming sequences. I dare you to watch it and not cry.
Directed by Lars von Trier, but there's NOTHING sexual in the movie. I had to point this out if you know von Trier's reputation.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:23 am

I've just finished watching Donnie Darko and...oh my. It's replaced 1408 as my favourite movie. Really, if you've never seen it you just have to, it's just amazing! The plot is brilliant, soundtrack is beautiful, and the actors are fab. And 21-year old Jake Gyllenhaal as Donnie Darko? INCREDIBLE.

I'm thinking of reading Clockwork Orange soon. It seems really interesting. And I really want to watch 13 Ghosts and American Psycho XD
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:54 am

last night i watched home alone 5. i knew it sucks big time, but i had to watch it Razz
what a waste of time
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 am

Jah Mimi..kunagi televiisoris nägin filmi "Virgin Suicides" oli kanaalis inpireerivade filmidega ,sellepärast vaatasin ning oli imeline!
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 am

I watched Life of Pi on wednesday, and it was really beautiful. the special effects were outstanding, and the story is really touching as well.

+seeing as i have been banned from a clockwork orange, book and movie, until i'm a bit older (16/17), i gotta be on the lookout for more classic movies. research starts now!
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 am

Watched The Hobbit yesterday \o/
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 am

The Hobbit is so cute u__u I've seen it twice and cant wait for the next part.

I'm probably going to see the new Texas Chainsaw thing this week! It looks hilariously bad so why not.
Also i'm really looking forward to the re-make of Evil Dead.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

I also saw The Hobbit, and I really liked it Smile I have listened to its soundtracks on youtube, these are pretty awesome!
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 am

i loved the hobbit <3

recently fund out that kick ass 2 is coming out in the uk in july, i'm so excited! i ought to buy the graphic novels too Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 am

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/
We saw it in 3D and in 48 FPS in a movie theater, and it was beautiful <3 The high frame rate was a bit disturbing at first, especially during scenes where something moved fast (for example, the beginning with old Bilbo, and when Radagast runs through the forest). But it was OK otherwise, not necessary though. The 3D effect was cool, but since I already wear glasses, I had to hold the 3D-glasses with my hands all the time, since they wouldn't fit comfortably on my noggin' >_< I took them off a few times as well. The scenery was breathtaking and the cast was superb. People have said they don't understand why all the dwarves are there, and that they can't remember their names. They felt they were pointless O_o I don't care, they were fun and good-looking! ... I don't mean handsome-good-looking (well, maybe Thorin, heh. And Fili and Kili -_-;), I mean great makeup and clothes and such.

One thing that bothers me, is that PETA claims that some animals were hurt and even killed during the making of the film. Like, a horse and 15 chicken died. Goats and sheep hurt their legs in some holes that were in the set. One horse was tied down, because she was too much for the rider to handle. The rope caused burns to her legs, which were hidden with makeup and fur while shooting :/ Overall, the animals were handled very poorly, and not supervised.
Though I feel that PETA usually blows things out of proportion, so I'm not taking them that seriously... But if animals were actually hurt... I DON'T LIKE IT.

Taken 2: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1397280/
It was OK, it had some cool moments, but it was rather meh overall... The first movie is a bit better, you see more of Neeson's badassery :D

Singin' in the Rain: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045152/
"A silent film production company and cast make a difficult transition to sound." It was funny, they're making a silent film and sound is a new invention in movies, so they decide to add it to their movie... Too bad the leading lady has a voice of a feverish hen!
A musical, so it has a lot of singing and dancing... TAP DANCING, which I hate.
A great movie. Watch it.

Drive: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/
We watched this, because JP read that Hotline Miami (a great game) was inspired by it. Ehh, I don't know what to say about it... It was confusing to watch. Awkward, somehow. The characters don't really talk to each other, and they're fine with that. I'm not :D It makes them seem stiff. It was a good movie, though. Maybe if we watch it again some day, I can concentrate better.

Dredd: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1343727/
I liked it! The drug they use in this movie, slo-mo, is a nice excuse to use slow motion in scenes where people get shot :D Good action film, really game-like. Gamers will like this, I'm sure. The characters were awesome, especially the main villain, Ma-Ma. She's brutal O.O
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 am

I love Singin' in the Rain! It's one of my favorite films. I just recently got a music box that plays the theme song ^_^
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

going to go see warm bodies this week....so i hope its good other then that i have been going over my own movie colection ((and my familys and well plundered some good ones...yes i steal my familys good movies XD its only natural because they dont have good taste that offten so i must make sure they dont know when they have good taste))

i watched
ted- omg filthy but SO funny
hunger games ((third time)) omg omg omg omg omg YES
thor((my second copy of the dvd if that helps with how many times i have seen it...i broke the first copy)) THOR
iron man((really a robert downey jr marathon because i watched most of his new movies all in a day)) YES YES YES
the dark knights - HATE THEM....it just pisses me off so yeah
the royal wedding of diana- YES i have it on dvd XD i like her gown its so poofy
the last resident evil- HATED IT....not to mention zombies with chainsaws on motorcycles is now a real nightmare i have so NO.

and thats about it but i have seen a bunch of trailers
hansel and grettel ((must go see NOW i wanna see it NOW))
warm bodies ((zombies YES love YES zombie human love YES YES YES))
evil dead...ok so i have to see it because its evil dead but i am 99.9999999% sure i will be pissed about it.
world war z...omg such a weird twist on zombies i MUST SEE ((and the twist is like not slow but fast and well they will do anything like make a zombie pyramid to get to a human))

thats about it ^_^
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:17 am

I watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I cried like a baby. I didnt cry that much since October. I am now reading the book.
Life Of Pi - Its beautiful too. I like animals and cats and maybe thats why I love it so much, but I recommend it to everyone to watch it Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 am

Perks of Being a Wallflower was so great. The book is amazing too, I think the movies followed along pretty closely.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mile Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm

I watched Life of Pi... didn't like it at all.. :/ my ex loved it...
Sinister: OH MY GOD.. we were terrified! awesome horror movie!
Paranormal Activity 4: Good.. kinda boring..
Hobbit: I fell asleep.. i must watch it again sometime soon...
I'm about to watch Letters to Juliet for the first time, and Scent Of a Woman for like, 100th time <3
mile
mile

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 am

^Haha my friend fell asleep during Hobbit too! I've slept in movies twice, during midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part I and midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part II a year later X'D

I saw Hitchcock last night! Scarlett Johansson was totally great, also well Anthony Hopkins is always awsum.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 pm

I watched Wreck-It Ralph yesterday. I actually really enjoyed it ^^ It makes me want play Q-Bert and Frogger again, even though I hated those games as a kid xD
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 pm

watched
the last twilight. it was alright
sinister...i had it figured out half way though
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 am

i watched Cloud Atlas the other day. i think it's so underrated, it's brilliantly done and a masterpiece on so many different levels!

i also watched Taxi Driver yesterday. i didn't fully understand it but it was a good movie nonetheless.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 am

We went to see Man of Steel and i don't think i've ever been as disappointed with a movie.
Just boring and soulless Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I saw Pacific Rim the other day and loved it. Great if you're a fan of monster movies or ever enjoyed Godzilla movies Very Happy

Also watched Ip Man last night. It was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone. It's about a kung fu master (the man who trained Bruce Lee and many others) and is based on his true life story. It's intense and at times heart-wrenching. I hear the sequel isn't nearly as good, but the this movie is just fantastic.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:42 am

i've been watching a lot of older movies lately, mostly quentin tarantino, like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs etc.

they're really very amazing Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am

My boyfriend and I are big Quentin Tarantino fans. Pulp Fiction was the first movie we saw together ^_^ I liked Django Unchained a lot too. A lot of sad moments, but so intense.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 am

has anyone seen the internship with vince vaughn yet?? i cant wait to see it with my sister when i go to estonia in a few weeks!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 am

I just saw "Before midnight" and I really suggest it to everyone. It's about a couple's life but their conversations are so humanly and real, that they definitely make you think about your own life, roles and relationships.

Byzantium- I really love vampire movies, and Saoirse Ronan just beat Twilight with that movie, HAA! Smile It was a fairytale kind of movie, makes you think that vampires truly CAN exist.
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 pm

It's not new or anything, but I just recently saw the Truman Show. Maybe some cheesy humor here and there, but I thought it was quite good. It's about a guy whose whole life is a TV show and everyone knows it... Except for him.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 am

there are a few films i cant wait to see like dallas buyers club and the book thief.

has anyone seen wolf of wall street yet?
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:30 pm

We have watched quite a few movies, I can't remember all of them...

But last night we watched The Prestige: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482571/
It was glorious, I loved the twists at the end, the ultimate tricks of two magicians *_* Genius storytelling.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 pm

I just watched Belle. It was good, but I was hoping it would be a little more romantic and a little less political. I feel like the story would have been better as a book than movie since a lot of scenes seemed rushed. Gugu is so gorgeous though, such a great actress <3
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8