Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

+43
Lovemuffin
AennilLinnEa
SmilePretty:)
herzschmerz
catloafwithpotato
blackpixiedust
Sinn
Purgatory
kaitoangel
ChicaLuna
Amaranthus-Myst
JaneLove
kerliteaparty2
ladyxcabaret
EetuJaKeijut
Dawty
electrickisses
out of the hollow
Sunnech
ferdzzz
Claudia
sparks2303
Brittney
electric_rhino
Chikyuu
Dreamer
Natt
Liisu
mentinfusion
GeoffKoiv
TheLastSongbird
pixiedust19
dreamsdontsleep
joseph325625
Poetic
kurokai
Spearsfan
Little Phoenix
loonylovegood
Krissy
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
mimi
47 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? Empty What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by mimi Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 am

Love is Dead time is almost up.. what are you expecting Kerli's 2nd album to be?? As she's said its pop but im hoping it has a twist to it that makes you think .. aaaah! Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am

I'm hoping it will still have that creepy sound in it.. : ] But I will love the album anyway Razz
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album? Empty Re: What do you expect from Kerli's 2nd album?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 am

i have a feeling it will be a lot like "Saima" and "Army of Angels"...beautiful, empowering, with a bit of a fairy-pop sound...so a little mainstream but still very magical-sounding. i can't wait for it. ♥️ :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm looking forward to some dance/upbeat songs, with still a hint of darkness and fantasy. Kerli seems very confident in this album, so I can't wait to hear it!
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

I will like anything she put's out..I think with her awesome style of music she's gonna take the buble gum pop music and make it soo much better! Very Happy I hope she leaves the dark edge into her next album..Iam happy with anything.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 am

i agree. she could do absolutely anything and i would applaud and love it Very Happy i think we're all so excited about the new album so we'll take anything hahaa
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:48 pm

yeah

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

mimi wrote:i agree. she could do absolutely anything and i would applaud and love it Very Happy i think we're all so excited about the new album so we'll take anything hahaa

I agree that we'll take anything, but I think it's taking Kerli so long because she doesn't want her next album to be just anything. she wants it to be the absolute SHIT! something that stays true to herself but that everyone can enjoy. and I'm super excited to hear it!
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm

[b]That's right!! She's NOT gonna let her fans down..She won't put out a cd she doesn't belive in.....She is working really hard! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 am

I just cant wait to hear it xD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:I just cant wait to hear it xD

same

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spearsfan Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm for anything except some like ghetto rapping then no please. Pop/Rock/Industrial/Gothic/electronic/Indie bring on the new music.
Spearsfan
Spearsfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 am

something whit out a gender that is unique as kerli is as usual what could i expect better than that .
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 am

I'd be fine with anything Kerli does, because she's just amazing.

I would miss the "Love is Dead" sound if she changed too much though...
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am

same with me.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:12 am

It's really hard to say what i'm expecting...
I don't want it to be too energetic dance/pop album, full of songs like Yes I can or Tea Party. There's nothing wrong with those 2 songs but I like more the "sad songs" like Bulletproof. It would be awesome to hear some dramatic violins or just piano and Kerli's beautiful voice. But don't get me wrong I'm not expecting some goth/metal album I just like to hear some experimental music with hint of fantasy and fairy stuff =)

although to me the music comes first, I don't care if she has long blond or short green hair etc. I hope it will be good album with great lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 am

I guess id like a mix different songs

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 am

Kerli also says her vocal coach was helping her with her falsetto, so I think that's a hint that there will be some good ballads too Smile Maybe better than I'll Find You.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

I simply don't want sex.
I LOVE some unknown Pop artists like Novika and Emilie Simon, they're amazing so I don't want Kerli to go to mainstream as other blonde girl singing about sex( and the fact she said she will never do it makes me calm).

Anyway, I think this new album will be amazing if she did like the description of "classical songwriting mixed with old estonian music with touches of mandopop and fairy black dust" thing.
This sounds like the DAMN otherwordly dance music ever made! I'll adore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I really hope she doesn't or won't go that road. That's the main reason i like her music cuz it's not about sex and stuff....I doubty she sell out....WEll we have to waite and see..

The same time,she needs that one single to get played on the raido and get her heard.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I would like her to keep the "Creepy dark songs" but also add some fun songs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 am

i think her new album will be awesome. when i open up the cd case it will be like the disney commerical and fireworks and ballons and faries will come out Smile
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 am

joseph325625 wrote:i think her new album will be awesome. when i open up the cd case it will be like the disney commerical and fireworks and ballons and faries will come out Smile

OH MAN that should so happen Very Happy
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 am

Well she does sing about sex as well.
Bulletproof is all about giving yourself to that special someone?

so i think, even if she does sing about sex drugs and rock'n'roll, she'll do it in a way that's completely classy and hidden, if u know what i mean.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 am

mimi wrote:Well she does sing about sex as well.

so i think, even if she does sing about sex drugs and rock'n'roll, she'll do it in a way that's completely classy and hidden, if u know what i mean.
i think she could sing about anything and lurn us something new even if it s feelings sciences fantasy or wath ever , I all ways listen to the layrics and try to find out wath they mean in my and her way and if the larycs are rich this album wil be a diamond ^^
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 am

joseph325625 wrote:i think her new album will be awesome. when i open up the cd case it will be like the disney commerical and fireworks and ballons and faries will come out :)
i would expect nothing less(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:58 am

I don't want a diva pop album. Id like this album to have the dark songs & mybe a few dance fun songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 am

Mission is beautiful, it would be nice dance music like that.
There's also a lot of beautiful dance songs I listen to like Björk's Hyperballad.

Mimi, when you give yourself to that special person, it's not sex, it's love.
Björk always sang sexual music like Pagan Poetry or Cocoon, but it's not doing sex with the first guy you see at the club with those cliché: "You blow my mind", "You make me hot" and those stuffs...

Yes, I can be a bitch when music is the business. I'm very critical. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 am

mimi wrote:Well she does sing about sex as well.

wow! i've been blind..Never noticed it..gotta here that song again then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

It's NOT in ur face then.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm actually hoping to really hear the change in Kerli, her outlook on life and things like that. Because it seems like she spent a lot of the Love Is Dead writing period either depressed or high, I'm guessing there will be a super positive edge on the new album that wasn't there with the first, one that runs through the album, even though there may be sadder ballads still.

I don't know what to expect from her sound, except that it will be something completely unheard of and exciting. I'm totally ready for the fairy pop princess Kerli and I can't wait to hear her new songs Very Happy One thing's for certain, she is going to remain true to her existing fans, whatever shape or form that takes. She has named her new sound Bubblegoth, so I'm sure she will keep some dark elements in her music.

Whatever she brings out, it's going to be incredible. It's KERLI we're talking about here! xD I'm about ready to explode with excitement, at least we don't have to wait much longer for her first single now!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

the red hot chili peppers is one of my favrite bands and true there dicographie they made evrything xD and all ways wear good why couldn t kerli do that ?
she sad that she had made 150 songs or was it 500 but she s like an unendeble flod of creation and imagination she s "humagus"
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm

She described it as "BubbleGoth", Sounds kinda poppy to me..
Cant wait to hear it ! = D
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

https://www.facebook.com/GeoffGORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes, she has stressed that this album is going to be very pop and awesome <3
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 am

iam sure she gonna give the pop music her own flvour

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am

Im sure it'll still be a bitttttt depressing like "Love is Dead" ?
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 am

i hope so..I mean both be nice.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 am

I think she's over her depressed stage. I think she'll leave depression out of it and replace it with something dark and whimsical. Or at least that's what I hope ;D (Don't want poor Kerli to stay depressed forever!)
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 am

Depressing Pop....If thats what she means by "Goth"..
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 am

Well yea dark would be a better word I guess? = PP
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 am

ya darkish music is fine..sorry i thought goth meant depressing music.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 am

Dark...Depressing...Creepy...Who really cares what goth is suppossed to mean x]]]
Im sure it will sound AMAZING . ^.^ <3333333333333333333
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 am

true Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Has long has it's the kerli sound we love AM freakin happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by mentinfusion Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

I want to hear more harp, and some other clasical intrumenst too. A mixture of cultures that makes your imagination go wild!
mentinfusion
mentinfusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am

mentinfusion wrote:I want to hear more harp, and some other clasical intrumenst too. A mixture of cultures that makes your imagination go wild!

That would be awesome! I wanna hear some harps on her new album too.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am

Lilee wrote:
mentinfusion wrote:I want to hear more harp, and some other clasical intrumenst too. A mixture of cultures that makes your imagination go wild!

That would be awesome! I wanna hear some harps on her new album too.

I would like to hear that too, I loved her solo version of Strange with the harp at the Alice in Wonderland fan event. You hear a lot of violin and piano in music at the moment, but harps would be something fresh.

As for the mixture of cultures, Kerli has hinted that she's been influenced by Chinese pop with this album. I'm so excited to hear how that will show itself in her new songs Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am

That shall be instersting then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 am

I think its gonna be as awesome as noone of us expects haha, like out of anything we used to hear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 am

i don't know. But i really hope you can hear it's Kerli, like on Love i Dead ^.^

Btw, does anybody know when the new album is up? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next