Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion of the new album!

+5
DarkMoon
Lilee
Krissy
mimi
cheerguy100
9 posters

Go down

Promotion of the new album! Empty Promotion of the new album!

Post by cheerguy100 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

What do you guys think Kerli's label should do this time around (that they did not do when "Love Is Dead" came out) in regards to promoting the single and the album? Her label has tons of cash, so what do you think they should do to ensure the success of her single and album? I love you

Lets be honest, Kerli has SO much good press right now what with the Demi Lovato "Skyscraper" single, the extensive touring she's done this past summer, and the buzz of "Army of Love". She's in the media more now than ever before.
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Promotion of the new album! Empty Re: Promotion of the new album!

Post by mimi Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:22 am

I think if we help kerli win this MTV push thing then the label will want to push her more too. When love is dead came out the label wasn't sure about her as u all probably know but yeah thanks to all this buzz lately I'm sure the label is more keen in helping her out because her music could really bring money in for them.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:28 am

I agree with the MTV thing. I think this time kerli has gotten a little popular.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 am

Gaga got really popular after performing on So You Think You Can Dance. I think Kerli should perform live on a show like that. Seems like whenever artists perform on shows like Idol, Got Talent, etc. their songs are usually the most downloaded on iTunes not long afterwards.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 am

That's a great idea.She needs to go on night time talk shows..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 am

Oh yeah kerli should perform on those shows. Like Christina perri got famous when she perform so you think you can dance. Hmmmmmmm kerli perform on those famous shows would be awesome. I hope 1 day I can watch her on tv performing live x.x
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 am

Yeah,it sure would

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 am

Yeah, especially since clips of her music have already been used on some of those shows anyways. There is no reason why she shouldn't be able to do a live performance. Or perform on a popular talk show like butterflycry2010 said. Wendy Williams has a show on Fox and had some Swedish pop star perform.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by cheerguy100 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 am

I agree that she needs to appear on more talk shows and popular reality competition shows. 'Idol' and 'SYTYCD' are MUSTS! The MTV voting needs to be won as well. Also, they need to push the single on radio this time around, fans can only do so much without the help of a label.
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 am

True. if not then.this album will just be like love is dead.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Lucy Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 am

I don't know. I don't think she should get too commercial. She should perform at some talk show, yeah, but nothing too big.
Her muffins could burn CDs with her music and give them to their friends, send videos of her music to Facebook and places, and maybe put little ads up at their school's notice board.

I think she should stay more indie. It would be nice to get her on radio, and that's a credible scenario. But I don't want her to become a second Gaga. A part of Kerli's amazingness is that the people listening to her are special.

Last edited by Miss Lucy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Lucy
Miss Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 am

A part of me doesn't want kerli to become commercial either. It kind of seems like she's going that why.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siim Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 pm

We get more songs and videos from her only if she becomes more famous and into radious. Other way her label just don't release anything. But I don't understand about her label. Why they keep pushing the single release because if they don't release anything new she can't be more well known. Hope they release something new soon.
Siim
Siim

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyjohn Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:55 am

Well, kerli said it she wanted to be able perform in stadiums. She cant really do that without getting more exposure.

Besides, she will never be a second gaga. She's already Kerli, I think she seems like she can handle her own without "selling out. If she wanted to be like that she could have taken the easy road and let her label control what kind of music she makes. She already is making most of her music by herself.
colbyjohn
colbyjohn

http://twitter.com/MrColbyJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by cheerguy100 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

Miss Lucy wrote:I don't know. I don't think she should get too commercial. She should perform at some talk show, yeah, but nothing too big.
Her muffins could burn CDs with her music and give them to their friends, send videos of her music to Facebook and places, and maybe put little ads up at their school's notice board.

I think she should stay more indie. It would be nice to get her on radio, and that's a credible scenario. But I don't want her to become a second Gaga. A part of Kerli's amazingness is that the people listening to her are special.

I understand what your saying. However, this is Kerli's job, and if you have a job your going to want to be successful at it. In addition, Kerli said she wants to have a tour that is big budgeted, and we cant have that without album sales and exposure. So in a way, she needs to be as commercial as possible at this point, then once she is established, she can do whatever she wants.
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:25 pm

^ I agree. Her Estonia show was the best comparing to many other shows I've seen. I want to see more shows/concerts like that, but she has to get noticed even more for that.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

I agree with the last people's comments.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down