Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What language would you choose?

+38
TanyaMinxy
PinkBarrierLou
jayson526
mile86
PoeticAbomination(:
Bobblehead
lunachild
JazzyTrazz
MoonChildEve
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
MoonDaFiddle
RoseRed
javieljones
Midnightmonalisa
Creationist
JaneLove
Midnight
Quincy
alis18
ChicaLuna
Sunnech
Hexe
sparks2303
Brittney
moonchild_amarah
mimi
ST*
pixiedust19
TheLastSongbird
Poetic
Chikyuu
EetuJaKeijut
BrowniesBeffy
Lilee
Krissy
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Claudia
Liisu
42 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What language would you choose? - Page 2 Empty Re: What language would you choose?

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Hehe,, why? :] Norwegian is actually a bit boring..
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

What language would you choose? - Page 2 Empty Re: What language would you choose?

Post by RoseRed Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Boring? Surprised I think it's a beautiful language. It's one of my favorites. I really wish I could learn it. Very Happy
RoseRed
RoseRed

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Hm... my mom speaks English, but her family goes way back to Germany, though it isn't exactly on my list yet. I'm learning French in school, but that is commonly known to be a language course. I was thinking about learning Russian, but I'm not exactly sure now. I might want to learn Estonian or Russian. Those two are in my top list. Its a tie... can't choose... help!!!!
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobblehead Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 pm

My very first language is English, so I am fluent. I grew up around Spanish, so I can manage speaking and understand pretty well-- not flawlessly, though.

I'm actually a bit of a language nerd! I started teaching myself Japanese when I was 12. I'd love to learn Russian, French, or Chinese next. But honestly, I think any language is a useful one, so I'd be happy with whatever comes my way Smile

Bobblehead

http://JULIOSO.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Both my mother and my father's native tongue is English, but I would want to learn German. (:
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 am

RoseRed wrote:Boring? Surprised I think it's a beautiful language. It's one of my favorites. I really wish I could learn it. Very Happy

Norwegian can sometimes be a cool language, but usually it's a bit boring. The grammar and such is easy it's just the same thing all the time (Jeg er, du er, han/hun er, den/det er etc)

Last edited by BrowniesBeffy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 am

I see,some of u guys are interested in German:-D I might teach u some useful phrases,if u'd like to8-D or we could just go and chat for while,as doing this helps you out a lot with learning languages,i can totally talk about myself,for it helps u to gain some more skills and stuff talking to a native speaker..I'm learning Estonian and I'm so grateful for all the Estonians talking to me imrpoving my language skills:] including Mimi! ((-:

Eesti keel on minu arm♥ :]
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 am

my mother language is greek which is very interesting and extremely difficult to learn if you're not greek...our grammar is marvelous.. i speak english and german (or deutch if you prefer,....hahahah) this summer i'm planning with my friends to learn spanish and italian...yeah, i'm a language freak..i wanted to do translations for a living...

i'd love to learn chinese, korean and japanese...i think they're really interesting languages, so much different from all the others..
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 am

dont laugh at me when i say this but...Klingon -_- but if i had to choose a real one i would go with vietnamese because i would like to know what the woman are saying when i go with my mom to get her nails done because most of the time they sound pissed off and i would just like to know if the words match how they sound. -_- i know i pick the weirdest ones but really with my google chrome any site or text can become english with just a push of a button....
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:58 am

mile86 wrote:

i'd love to learn chinese, korean and japanese...i think they're really interesting languages, so much different from all the others..

same here Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

I love languages :3
My mother language is Serbian.
I can also speak English.
I am learning Spanish and Russian.
I want to learn Japanese, German, Italian... I love languages, and I will always learn them Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 am

jayson526 wrote:dont laugh at me when i say this but...Klingon -_- but if i had to choose a real one i would go with vietnamese because i would like to know what the woman are saying when i go with my mom to get her nails done because most of the time they sound pissed off and i would just like to know if the words match how they sound. -_- i know i pick the weirdest ones but really with my google chrome any site or text can become english with just a push of a button....

Vietnameeese! (-: I'm half viet actually:] Unfortunately my mum never taught me,but well sometimes I understand some words,cause I kinda been raised with people all around me talking vietnamese,though I never learned it>: I come around with my mum and let her translate for you,lol:-d
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 am

TanyaMinxy wrote:I love languages :3
My mother language is Serbian.
I can also speak English.
I am learning Spanish and Russian.
I want to learn Japanese, German, Italian... I love languages, and I will always learn them Smile

Cool,Serbian:] I like when ur mother tongue's ain't such a common language like English or German,but rare,such as Estonian or even Serbian Very Happy
one of my best friends had been in Japan as an exchange student:] &I'm a German native speaker,so come here,we'll teach you8-D heheh
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

LOL Very Happy I would love to xD
If I ever come to Germany, I will let you know Very Happy
<3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 am

moonchild_amarah wrote:
jayson526 wrote:dont laugh at me when i say this but...Klingon -_- but if i had to choose a real one i would go with vietnamese because i would like to know what the woman are saying when i go with my mom to get her nails done because most of the time they sound pissed off and i would just like to know if the words match how they sound. -_- i know i pick the weirdest ones but really with my google chrome any site or text can become english with just a push of a button....

Vietnameeese! (-: I'm half viet actually:] Unfortunately my mum never taught me,but well sometimes I understand some words,cause I kinda been raised with people all around me talking vietnamese,though I never learned it>: I come around with my mum and let her translate for you,lol:-d
would love for that to happen i want to meet my moon siblings so much.

and tanya i have family in germany so if you ever need a tutor i will let her know
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 pm

i would love to learn Estonian, i am trying now!
Spanish, and American Sign Language i am learning now.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 pm

My mother language is English (boring tongue )
i think it would be amazing to know a bunch of languages, it would be really hard though and take a veryyyy long time. I like German, Italian, Estonian and maybe french and others but i've never really heard any others.
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 am

Sest alati tahtsin eesti keelt õppida ma nüüd hakkasin ja juba hästi saan aru mõnikord. Muidugi mu keel pole veel hea,aga uhke tunnen jah kui saan aru tekstid eesti keeles ,kui eestlased räägivad see on ikka väga raske aru saaks.
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 am

I would love to learn German.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 pm

I know Spanish fairly well, but I'd like to become fully fluent. After that I'd want to learn Italian since it's pretty close to Spanish and I've always wanted to go to Italy.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2