Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you fluent in another language?

+12
ChicaLuna
Little Phoenix
mimi
TheLastSongbird
Lisadeluxee
ladyxcabaret
out of the hollow
Natt
Krissy
Claudia
Gretta
Lilee
16 posters

Go down

Are you fluent in another language?

Are you fluent in another language? Vote_lcap47%Are you fluent in another language? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Are you fluent in another language? Vote_lcap24%Are you fluent in another language? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Are you fluent in another language? Vote_lcap29%Are you fluent in another language? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Are you fluent in another language? Vote_lcap0%Are you fluent in another language? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Are you fluent in another language? Empty Are you fluent in another language?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:57 pm

nope.Just boring english! LOL Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Are you fluent in another language? Empty Re: Are you fluent in another language?

Post by Lilee Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I've basically forgetting every language I've taken @_@ Except a little bit of spanish and finnish (but no where near fluent).
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Are you fluent in another language? Empty Re: Are you fluent in another language?

Post by Gretta Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 am

I know Lithuanian, Polish, English (duh! Very Happy ) and a little it russian (although the russian kids say i'm good at it, but I don't think so lol)
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 am

nope, I'm only fluent in my native language which is english and yet I still can't say words right sometimes like my 'th' (e.g There, They, The.. you get the point?)

But I'm learning french and know very little german and Estonian.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 am

Claudia wrote:nope, I'm only fluent in my native language which is english and yet I still can't say words right sometimes like my 'th' (e.g There, They, The.. you get the point?)

I have trouble spelling my own language.lol(english)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 am

Gretta wrote:I know Lithuanian, Polish, English (duh! Very Happy ) and a little it russian (although the russian kids say i'm good at it, but I don't think so lol)

Teach me how to say "I love you" in Lithuanian please? Very Happy
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 am

beautiful_inside20 wrote:
Claudia wrote:nope, I'm only fluent in my native language which is english and yet I still can't say words right sometimes like my 'th' (e.g There, They, The.. you get the point?)

I have trouble spelling my own language.lol(english)

English spelling makes no sense @.@
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

You are right! Very Happy English makes no sense sometimes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

I learned in school Polish, German, English, Latin and French and I tried with the Spanish, Russian and Esperanto.
Others:
I understand a lot of (speech) of the Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian, Spanish and Kashubian.
I understand a bit Slovak, Czech, Portuguese, Serbian Smile

Kashubian this is other languge in my country