Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?)

+5
electric_rhino
Spekt
Krissy
Gretta
Poetic
9 posters

Go down

Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?) Empty Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?)

Post by Poetic Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

I recently came across this. I don't know if it's big or anything, but I haven't heard it before.

This was apparently made by Timbaland. And he's pretty big, right?

Last edited by Poetic on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?) Empty Re: Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

he did that?...interesting

Back to top Go down

Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?) Empty Re: Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?)

Post by Poetic Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 pm

That's what it said in the description. Very Happy
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 pm

yeah, but it's like, still has that fairytale esence so it's like, "HE made THAT?" it's all very weird Laughing i like it though

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am

I like it too. Good beat, kinda jazzy feeling, but still that hint of what makes Kerli so special.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:13 am

I read the comments, they say it's not Timbaland :/ and I believe them, I think he would do better than that :/
(not saying this remix is bad, but im sure Timbaland could do better)
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 am

Well, my Dad says he heard it at his work. And he's big (umm, sorta big.) in the music compartment. He was emailed "Up and Coming Songs" and he said that this remix was in it.

But that doesn't really mean anything as to if Timbaland did it or not.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

not bad/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't like this...Makes the song to pop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 am

I actaully kind of like this. It has a good beat to it. Might have been a little better (or more original remixed) if they had chopped and played with the lyrics a little bit too and not just the beat.
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by electric_rhino Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am

blah, not the best remix.
But I love everything kerli, so, yeeei
electric_rhino
electric_rhino

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 am

wow this is cool they have alot of remixes for this song..but the song is awsome Smile
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 am

yeah,They do..Wish we had remixes for other songs

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 am

Gretta wrote:I read the comments, they say it's not Timbaland :/ and I believe them, I think he would do better than that :/ (not saying this remix is bad, but im sure Timbaland could do better)

Yeah, I don't think he did this. It sounds kinda choppy and the fluctuating volume levels make me question, too... But, who knows? The YouTube upload process could have done that Rolling Eyes Pretty good remix, though!

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

think a fan made it

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 am

This remix is not my fav...It's done to choppy. Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?) Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by cg360 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 am

beautiful_inside09 wrote:This remix is not my fav...It's done to choppy. Walking On Air Timbaland Remix (Maybe...?) Icon_biggrin

I thought the same, too! But, I still think it's good Laughing

cg360

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpixiedust Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 am

Timbaland did not do that.
blackpixiedust
blackpixiedust

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Timbaland wouldn't have remixed it that way, but I it's good. Not the best remix of Walking On Air, but It's Ok.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 pm

ya,he would of made it better

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 am

I heard better Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down