Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ

3 posters

Go down

FAQ Empty FAQ

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:39 am

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

People always ask me the same questions, so I'll give some answers hoping I never have to explain the same shit to anyone again:)

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Estonia

WHERE IS THAT?
It's somewhere between Russia and Sweden

OH, THATS FAR, HOW DID U GET HERE?
It's a really long story. It's kinda unbelievable I think. We had this idol thing in estonia when I was 14. I was too young to enter the competition, but I lied about my age and happened to win it. This was a funny time for me cause I'd never been to a big city before that and I hardly knew how to be all polite and use a fork AND a knife while I eat. I signed every deal someone put in front of me and thought I was gonna be a big star in five minutes:D Well, five years and two failed record deals later, I'm here, living in LA and now I'm about to release my first record very soon. This has been a crazy journey and I feel like I've lived everywhere and written with every fucking songwriter on this planet. It's great thou, cause I've seen a lot, grown a LOT and finally feel like I have something to say.
And I really dont give a shit about how my album does because I finally feel like I will be proud of what I've done even if I sell like two copies. Hey! At least its two people besides my mom and cousin who love my music:D

WHAT DO U WRITE ABOUT?
Everything I see, feel, smell and hear(and can put into words cause my english sucks ass)

IS THAT YOUR REAL HAIRCOLOR?
Yes.

Almost.

IS THERE ANY OTHER MUSICIANS YOU ADMIRE?
I admire anyone who has the strenght to stay alive in this fucked up music business and anyone who lives to make music. But I have some favourite singers like Bjork, Joni Mitchell, Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Anouk, Freddie Mercury and everyone else whos voice gives me chills.

CAN WE BE PENPALS OF BFF'S?
As much as I would like to know every awesome person who reaches out and wants to talk about life and death, I just dont have the energy. Right now, I am so busy with my album and everything, I feel guilty not even having time for my dear friends in estonia and my family...so I just cant find any time for someone I dont really know.
I do try to answer to every letter I get thou...and I am very very happy if someone makes an effort to let me know they like my music by sending a letter or a comment.

WHEN IS YOUR ALBUM COMING OUT?
Theres gonna be an EP out in a month or so..it will have three of my favourite tracks on it plus a cover I made of a Bauhaus song. Full album will be out either in september or january.

Meow

Love,
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

FAQ Empty Re: FAQ

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 pm

I love how she doesn't care about being rich or famous.She just cares about puting out awesome music..You don't need to be sucusseful to be good.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm

i can understand her geting annoyed answering the same questions!!

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 pm

It must get annoying sometimes. I remember once reading about a convo she had where someone asked her name, she said kerli, and they said, " but your hair isn't curly!" hahahaha I would get so sick of that.
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:17 am

i did't know that kerli was her real name...i thougt it was a nick name...I think her name is very pretty!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum