Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanist and a drug addict :)

5 posters

Go down

Satanist and a drug addict :) Empty Satanist and a drug addict :)

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:39 am

Monday, July 30, 2007

I get too many letters about this superfunny estonian article where they said I was a satanist and a drug addict:) So I think that I should say something about it.

I do not worship the devil:) I do believe in god. I do believe that it is in everyone and everything. I am not christian. I am nothing. I don't wanna create any rules and boundries and I don't think that I need to go to church and be told what to believe, how to pray and how to be happy. I do believe in light and being a good person and treating everyone the way u want to be treated. I do believe in Jesus...I just don't think he was an egomaniac who thought that he was the only son of god like it's written in the bible. We are all equal and equally divine and beautiful. I don't believe in anger. Anger is pain that transformed into anger because it wasn't healed with love.

I am not against drugs. I just don't feel like snorting coke or shooting heroin cause I respect my body too much for that.

That's all I have to say

Plus thanks to the journalist who came up with that awesome fantasy cause so many estonian people found my page and listen to the tracks now

I am really happy to see how many undiscovered cool artists and musicians have gotten in touch with me

ps: oh, and there was another article that said that I already released two singles and they went to crap. That is not true. I haven't released any singles or any albums.

PEACE

k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Satanist and a drug addict :) Empty Re: Satanist and a drug addict :)

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Iagree with her, you don't have to go to church to belive in god..That's kind of why i did't want to be a christien cuz i feel like i have to follow rules like she said.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 pm

i agree with kerli!...Love her mind set about shit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 am

Satanists as far as I know don't worship the devil. They worship themselves. Well, that's as far as I know from a traditional view. Also, going to church (to me) seems like a place to look at beautiful statues of saints and the interior decorating as well as outer architecture. The energy makes me nervous. I went to a Haitian mass at a different church, it's very simple but the energy was more uplifting in my opinion. The divine is in everyone. Those who believe in it and those who do not. Those who looked above and those who look below. The divine is both and one cannot exist without the other. It's everything and it's nothing.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I know how Kerli feels with the religion thing... :[ People get scared of new things and push beliefs on to things that aren't true alot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm

^My thoughts and feelings exactly on religion. That's why my mother never had me or my brother baptized; so we could choose for ourselves what we have faith in and what we don't. Not forcing us into it.
As far as I'm concerned organized religions do nothing but hurt people and cause wars. Why can't we all just have simple faith in a higher power and believe in loving and helping others instead of all of us going off into our different groups to criticize and kill one another?
We could still have community churches, where people come to get together and raise money for charities and sing and have their dinners and all those things. I think it's great. It's bonding. The difference is, ANYONE could come and not have to have the title of that religion or have to "convert" to it. Makes sense doesn't it?
As for the whole satanic thing, I believe it's mostly people judging Kerli and others for the way they dress, etc. They think that just because you may seem a little "gothic", or "dark" that you either just plain don't believe in God or that you are the fucking anti-christ. People really need to take their heads out of their asses and talk and get to know people before they judge them on appearances.
Sorry for the rant Wink Just sayin...
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Aww wow.!Smile
I agree alot about the Anger thing she said.lol
I do believe in god, and love, and that inside everyone is something good Smile

You learn alot from reading her blogs.lol I love learning about her personal views and feelings on topics Smile
Intersting Like a Star @ heaven
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 am

Some who are Satanist are from the goth culture as well as there are some Christians. The whole generalization on all ends are out of me. There are some Satanists that are nicer than alot of whom I knew from all religions and there are some who are assholes. It's the same in all cultures,subcultures, etc. Goth culture or Alternative culture is not a religion.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum