Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight

5 posters

Go down

Moonlight Empty Moonlight

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I sit on the outside porch as the sun slowly fades, and the moon equally appears as the sun disappears. There’s a book lying next to me and my MP3 is already in my ears. I listen to a soft and calming song to release my stress from the day. My whole family was fighting today, as usual. I can’t stand all of the fighting and yelling that everyone does. I want to get away from it as far as possible but, only being 15 years-old, I feel as if I have nowhere to run to. I live out in the country too and all there is, is land. I like to go out onto the porch, when times get to rough, and just reading and listening to my favorite songs help relax me.
I don’t remember a time when yelling wasn’t in my daily routine with my parents. I hate the feeling, but where can I go? I’m locked in a cage called my home. I’m target practice for my dad, no matter what I do to try and please him. I don’t even know if I exist with my mom, and my brother and I just have to rely on each other for moral support.
At night, when I pray and hope that everyone’s asleep, I sneak out onto the front porch and just read by the moonlight. I feel as if the moon and its light are the only ones that understand me. They love the night, it’s dark sky, and shining stars that only shine after sunset. The light of the moon shines rays of bright white light directly on the pages of my book. The moon tells me not to just read the black words on the pages of the book, but to read in between the lines and dark spaces. When I really study in between the lines, I find things. Find how life is different in everyone’s eyes, and some things that might be missing in my life. The most important treasure I want to find in the blank spaces is who I am, if I’m anybody to anyone, and who loves me.
-Moonlight, oh Moonlight, I need answers Moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Empty Re: Moonlight

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm

live_laugh_love wrote:The moon tells me not to just read the black words on the pages of the book, but to read in between the lines and dark spaces. When I really study in between the lines, I find things. Find how life is different in everyone’s eyes, and some things that might be missing in my life. The most important treasure I want to find in the blank spaces is who I am, if I’m anybody to anyone, and who loves me.

<33333333333333333333333
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:19 am

<3
it's beautiful(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Tanks Iridescent_Revival_<3 and pixiedust19 =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:46 am

nice

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

wonderful ^-^
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by kailen Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 am

i felt like that when i lived at home all them years ago and my parents used to argue as long as you are safe dont worry live and learn not to make the same mistakes as your parents may be making

to quote Kerli "it may hurt in life but i will be fine

you are a dude in my book
keep your chin up stand tall
kailen
kailen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum